Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (852892 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Beryl15:

Choi!!! Do you realize what you have just done? grin I kept reading my post and wondering...

Hmmm "naira land" fingers tho! Good night
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
neks31:

The airport seemed small and was in construction the last time I was there!!! I've been to airports n that was a shitty airport!

Ataturk airport was in construction when

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
shelly23:
Haba! Bailey's ke? You should be shacking big stout or Orijin.

Meanwhile, iz like that your village wife drugged you with pounded yam and native soup as you refused to show since yesterday. Pls tell her to take it easy o grin grin

No be only village wife how about samba forest wife?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
favoredgal:
Thanks all. i guess a word is enough for the wise...

meanwhile Modath & Firsty....i no decode o! hmm

I don decode tey tey....
You ladies are just naughty.
@modath and @firsttymum

But mehn you guys can give inspector gadget a run for his money.

@justwise they've made your job easy.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Amother4life: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
On the Turkish airline saga...
People do not respect individuals abroad but the passport or country of origin. Until the image of the country is restored her citizens will continue to be treated with disrespect . They see your passport before your bank balance is able to speak for you

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
My own
Ataturk airport? Not small by any stretch of imagination. Had a 12 hour layover and I traipsed the airport wella! I siddon sotay bombom pain me. Wish I knew the bed place was open.
Customer service? Limited or no english and not helpful.
The flight itself ? Not too bad.
I always keep an open mind. But then I have never had misplaced luggage...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
justwise:
grin grin grin grin

More Baileys please. grin
see justwise ooooo kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
In other words Turkish airline is a no no no

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Modath modath modath

How many times did I call you?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
twingirls:

Tanks @ cute, Queenwest and favoredgal, finally paid yesterday @GTB, paid 293, 201 as against 296, 630 quoted by travelstart. It was actually easy, the bank is right beside my office, so no stress at all.

what rate did they convert it at?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
firsttymum:
Modath modath modath

How many times did I call you?

Tiri tains ma. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bigfido: 12:16am On Nov 03, 2015
please it is better to just take a ship to the US than going with Turkish Airline! See the crappy Airbus 320 from Lagos to Istanbul and return! leg room is so small... the annoying part is the journey to where they put the crappy plane for you to board at Istanbul! please if you are preggy, don't even bother trying to fly them. Racist is even an understatement for them. the way GOZEN security even screens you the moment they know you are black ehn.. smh! forget them please

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by zoemummy: 1:35am On Nov 03, 2015
Na wa o...bbiz for 'baby bizness'...na wa for waya road shocked shocked shocked grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Austine2020: 2:02am On Nov 03, 2015
Do u mean u can enter Turkey without their visa for just 40usd?
neks31:

Good thing is that u will be allowed to Enter for like 40 dollars n d hotels there r so cheap n nice!! So if u have time u can just pay d small money enter n buy stuff!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Austine2020: 2:18am On Nov 03, 2015
She has ran away,refusing to answer all the calls to explain her self concerning the allegation of being a marketer. And by refusing to do so,is as good as being guilty!
zoemummy:
Na wa o...bbiz for 'baby bizness'...na wa for waya road shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by JDQueen: 4:34am On Nov 03, 2015
Cuteaidomo:
Good day all, pls mums in elpaso wats d weather like now? And for those that have been there btw dec and March,pls how's the weather? Does it get really cold? Urgent response needed pls as I intend leaving first week of dec.thanks all.

It's hot during the day, it's been between 75 to 80 degrees. And a bit cold at night about 60 degrees.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by JDQueen: 4:44am On Nov 03, 2015
Good day great mama's N papa's. My princess arrived on the 28th of October via unplanned Cs due to accelerated BP of over 160/90. Was in labor for about 3days and didn't go pass 5cm despite been induced and water broke on the 27th still didn't go pass 5cm. Cs was finally carried out and baby came at exactly 2.56am on the 28th. Mother and Baby doing great in Elpaso. Going to maryland next week after picking up Baby's Birth certificate.

Wish all pushing mama's and carrying father's safe delivery.

21 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Chicagomum: 5:28am On Nov 03, 2015
I don enter Chicago na Godwin!!! Lol so excited this dream is materialising. POE story coming soon. grin. ORD didn't disappoint.

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bliz123: 5:59am On Nov 03, 2015
I'm in need of advice.
I got a family tourist visa b1/b2 around September planning to travel by February but alas my wife is confirmed pregnant (I guess was the night of visa celebration)
I don't know what's the way forward especially this POE experience.
Do I now tell them vacation and childbirth (I didn't include childbirth during interview cuz my wife wasn't then)..
I don't want any illegal stuff..
Please advise on the best way forward.
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by yokus(f): 6:03am On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmm very comprehensive experiences with TA, asides Arik being stubborn with pregnancies over 33wks, what experiences can u share. This will be the first time im flying Arik. Any advice
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 6:06am On Nov 03, 2015
bliz123:
I'm in need of advice.
I got a family tourist visa b1/b2 around September planning to travel by February but alas my wife is confirmed pregnant (I guess was the night of visa celebration)
Do I now tell them vacation and childbirth (I didn't include childbirth during interview cuz my wife wasn't then)..
Thanks

A september pregnancy is not due anytime around february, April-May more likely but,

1. Will she have the baby in the US ?

2.Was she asked if she was pregnant

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MumFiyin: 6:08am On Nov 03, 2015
Yes u can, as long as you have a UK or US visa, u pay d $40 for visa @ d point of entry.

Austine2020:

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbiz: 6:22am On Nov 03, 2015
ebonychic18:
@Bbiz busted!! the hustle is real mehn cheesy cheesy cheesy pm me for this... pm me for that... haba!! this your rikz matter no be here ooooo....

As for the question asked, I am not an agent to no one, it is against the law for one to do that my dear. only Nigerians will try to do that am not surprise. The Executive assistant to the CEO of West Houston happened to be my very good friend. She used the Doctor for her first baby and planing to use him for second. My current roommate used him and she just gave birth last week.I have meet him myself I know he is well experience. I did not used him because i gave birth at Ben Tub hospital. I don't know how much mine cost was because i did not pay the bills. I am a US Citizen that happen to live in Lagos and also frequent in USA. I don't see what is wrong in sharing my accommodation with someone who need it while am in the state. You do not know me and please do not judge me. Naira Land moms please appreciate it when some one is trying to help.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by fehinebony(f): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2015
bliz123:
I'm in need of advice.
Thanks

If you plan to have your baby in the US
You can send an email to the embassy notifying them of your intent and upon arrival declare ur intentions, make sure u have ur burden of proof.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbiz: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2015
Austine2020:
She has ran away,refusing to answer all the calls to explain her self concerning the allegation of being a marketer. And by refusing to do so,is as good as being guilty!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by fehinebony(f): 6:41am On Nov 03, 2015
Austine2020:

The Visa can be bought online or upon arrival as long as u have a UK, US, Schengen or OECD member's visa
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbiz: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2015
JDQueen:
Good day great mama's N papa's. My princess arrived on the 28th of October via unplanned Cs due to accelerated BP of over 160/90. Was in labor for about 3days and didn't go pass 5cm despite been induced and water broke on the 27th still didn't go pass 5cm. Cs was finally carried out and baby came at exactly 2.56am on the 28th. Mother and Baby doing great in Elpaso. Going to maryland next week after picking up Baby's Birth certificate.

Wish all pushing mama's and carrying father's safe delivery.

Congratulation madam, may God keep you and your baby in Jesus name amen. Wish you safe journey to Mary land.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bliz123: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2015
modath:

A september pregnancy is not due anytime around february, April-May more likely but,

1. Will she have the baby in the US ?

2.Was she asked if she was pregnant

We just wanted a family vacation in February when both of us will be free from work..not knowing pregnancy will come in..

I will love she has our baby there, provided it will be legal..but if nothing can be done to have the baby in US,i dont mind..,i hope POE will not say cuz she is pregnant on entry for vacation, give denial to enter.

Yes she was asked,but we said no since she wasn't. ( would it had mattered if our answer was yes)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bliz123: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2015
fehinebony:

If you plan to have your baby in the US
You can send an email to the embassy notifying them of your intent and upon arrival declare ur intentions, make sure u have ur burden of proof.

Please what address do I send d email to and what will the content be. And will I get a response from them. Meanwhile this is our first time travelling to US. Will our intentions be geniue??
U mentioned my intention, that will be at POE abi?.
Explain what burden of proof more..thanks as always
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbiz: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2015
zoemummy:

Point of correction madam! Niara land baby bizness is not what made me or better still feed me. if i want real baby bizness i will go for bigger fish like manufacturing baby products. Not wasting my talent marketing to people just to make peanut. I am not fake or better still a wanna be. I am a real deal madam.
For those who are real mama please keep begin real and truth to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbiz: 7:08am On Nov 03, 2015
allen0000:

(1) BBIZ
(2)....................??

Hello i did not disappear ooooo ! i still dey well well

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:11am On Nov 03, 2015
bbiz:

As for the question asked, I am not an agent to no one, it is against the law for one to do that my dear. only Nigerians will try to do that am not surprise. The Executive assistant to the CEO of West Houston happened to be my very good friend. She used the Doctor for her first baby and planing to use him for second. My current roommate used him and she just gave birth last week.I have meet him myself I know he is well experience. I did not used him because i gave birth at Ben Tub hospital. I don't know how much mine cost was because i did not pay the bills. I am a US Citizen that happen to live in Lagos and also frequent in USA. I don't see what is wrong in sharing my accommodation with someone who need it while am in the state. You do not know me and please do not judge me. Naira Land moms please appreciate it when some one is trying to help.

Are u sharing this accomodation for free? If yes, my apologies. If no, then you are helping yourself and breaking rule 6. You are running an enterprise, making profit and advertising free.
Now my issue is not even the loss Nl is posting (afterall @jw una no de gimme shishi cheesy) but the fact that you are codedly cornering folks to your place . Pm me this and that. Come out plain and advertise. By so doing, a burden of higher standard is placed upon u to be fair and nice to NL moms because whatever u do filters back here.
In conclusion, with the above points I hope I have made it clear to u that u are an agent of your two rooms in houston wherein u advertise to people to stay and pay u. I also put it to u that u are well aware of this and that is why you have been plying your market via pm
Do the right thing madam

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.