Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (852909 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2015
Neks31 Oya it's okay...
Let's make love not war. It's war against agents and "liar liar" agents not ourselves.
We are e family o... Alot of people have benefitted from this place...

Lemme give u an example
My hubby went to get pta at d bank... And met a nairaland person... Guess what dey went to same school plus he's friends with her cousin. He's not on nairaland... I just munch or copy posts for him to read. But conversation led to another an dey realised d pta info was gotten from this thread. Wasn't on this same thread I realised my DH cousin was really active. What of mamas that were really in need of drugs and d likes? What if it's someone u had an ish with that has d drugs to give.
People have formed strong bonds here too.

It's a small world o... Lets take it easy with our utterances...yes It's a faceless forum but u don't know who you r talking to

Oya comman hug ... Donno how d hug will work but just comman hug. Xoxo

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2015
It was an entertaining night. grin See d amount of people viewing.. Kikikikikikikikiki. Main while it's 2:31 am here... And sleep is so far away.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbiz: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2015
firsttymum:
Liar liar agents we will b posting ur pms don't worry.... If u like open different account, we will fish u out.
If u like say u r "pregnant" ensure u remember to give birth.
And we don't forget.

FBI CIA agents are here
Kikikikikikikikiki

I sure will deliver faster than the Hebrew woman and you will hear my good story in due season by Gods grace.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=firsttymum post=39634112]Neks31 Oya it's okay...
Let's make love not war. It's war against agents and "liar liar" agents not ourselves.
We are e family o... Alot of people have benefitted from this place...

Lemme give u an example
My hubby went to get pta at d bank... And met a nairaland person... Guess what dey went to same school plus he's friends with her cousin. He's not on nairaland... I just munch or copy posts for him to read. But conversation led to another an dey realised d pta info was gotten from this thread. Wasn't on this same thread I realised my DH cousin was really active. What of mamas that were really in need of drugs and d likes? What if it's someone u had an ish with that has d drugs to give.
People have formed strong bonds here too.

It's a small world o... Lets take it easy with our utterances...yes It's a faceless forum but u don't know who you r talking to

Oya comman hug ... Donno how d hug will work but just comman hug. Xoxo [/quote

No qualms dear na true shaa.. U never knw. I'm even scared that someone might recognize my baby n tell hubby, I will be in plenty soup for that... Anyways it's ok!! I wish I was u right now cos my fave show is starting in d Us on sunday ( real housewives of Atlanta ) Pls watch for me Kikikikik. Tnx n God bless lemme go n bath n go out n huzzle..

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2015
hellomosquito:
OMG. I just stumbled on this forum based on my goggle asking exploit.

I guess I have a problem that needs professional advice.
My interview is in December which I booked last month to fit into when I will have time but I'm pregnant,i guess 3 months. What do I do..i only filled in for vacation but was happy when I discovered I was pregnant cuz I taught I had the chance to give birth in US. But after reading this forum I think it's bad to travel on a visit visa and give birth..
Please everyone how do I correct or adjust this situation.
1) should I just go for my initial interview cuz my belle isn't up yet
2) can I adjust my initial submitted form.
3) I don't know anyone in US so if I go to have my baby who will stay with me and will I still stay in the hotel I booked previously.
4) I have enough money to spend for whatever comes up
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/10
Hello. The above link answers questions 1,2 and 4. The issue was treated on that page and the LagosVO also dealt with the issues u mentioned.
For no 3, u gotta do lotsa research. Most people also don't have family in the US. Read part 1 of this thread. Pick a location and search for it. Your preparedness is what will get u the visa. Also search for Phema's post and ' burden of proof'
Happy reading
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2015
firsttymum:
Neks31
Naaaaa that's too much.
"Ingenuity" triggered ur anger I gerrit... But mehn this isn't just right... No no no... Haba nooooooooo.

Firstty, nah.. What isn't right?

Please let her free her mind, I have never been on any flight prior to TA's , I gree, .. She'll send me baby formula & food for myself, no argument from me & any other thing, no bady gat tym to catch feelings.. grin

We can be here proving nothing to anyone, anyone is free to make any conclusions.

Misogynist & chauvinists don't get to me, neks just playing..

@neks31,

Even though I promised to let you have the last word, I'm sorry for breaking my words but

1. You didn't just notice my moniker ydy, you were heckling me about the justwise thing the other day despite not even getting what the crux of the matter in context is.

2. Stop asserting that I climbed up & trying to remove the ladder to stop others, it is not a cool move,of what benefit is it to me Am I being asked to fund the trip ? Or will the US withdraw my baby's passport.?

I'm not going to apologise, no bueno but " The reference to "ingenuity" is not about you not being a genuine traveller but trying to explain away the airport as being small !

I don't have anything to prove but I've been in major terminals in the ME, Europe & NA & that airport though may be extremely busy, it isn't small..

I am not one to make assumption in real life not to talk of online.. I have a a very well off family friend that has been to many countries in the world, still has serious village accent & looks like a Farmer!!

Now have the last word....

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2015
bbiz:

I sure will deliver faster than the Hebrew woman and you will hear my good story in due season by Gods grace.
Amen.
That wasnt specifically yours..... There are people who have come to say they are preggers.... And forgot to update their status by giving birth. Lol... When lies wanna catch up with people. Or d one who said she has gotten visa and even shared her story...den came back to ask for help with her trying to change her interview date and etc.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2015
@neks hm! I recognized o! I kuku save the pishure!
I musto tell oga! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2015
Ohh nooo! Neks dear.
She didn't mean u were not genuine when she sed ingenuity. Ingenuity is actually a good word. Now I see why you are so ticked off. Miscommunication is the problem here

neks31:

Firstty read in btw her line n decide what this woman is trying to say I have a shop n travel there to buy stuff n I hate d turkey experience but I can't help it cos my customers love their clothes!! So I was just trying to advise the lady cos I knw the Turkish r not friendly n being preggy n on dat flight won't be that good for her sanity!! So why should some one say I'm not being genuine because I said my truth!! And it's not fair that she has her baby n prolly back to naija n antagonizing people here!! That's not cool!! Aren't we meant to be our sistas?? Maybe I missed d memo sha!! I had to even behave stupid by uploading my girls pic out of annoyance!!

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2015
modath:

Firstty, nah.. What isn't right?

Please let her free her mind, I have never been on any flight prior to TA's , I gree, .. She'll send me baby formula & food for myself, no argument from me & any other thing, no bady gat tym to catch feelings.. grin

We can be here proving nothing to anyone, anyone is free to make any conclusions.

Misogynist & chauvinists don't get to me, neks just playing..

@neks31,

Even though I promised to let you have the last word, I'm sorry for breaking my words but

1. You didn't just notice my moniker ydy, you were heckling me about the justwise thing the other day despite not even getting what the crux of the matter in context is.

2. Stop asserting that I climbed up & trying to remove the ladder to stop others, it is not a cool move,of what benefit is it to me Am I being asked to fund the trip ? Or will the US withdraw my baby's passport.?

I'm not going to apologise, no bueno but " The reference to "ingenuity" is not about you not being a genuine traveller but trying to explain away the airport as being small !

I don't have anything to prove but I've been in major terminals in the ME, Europe & NA & that airport though may be extremely busy, it isnsmall

I am not one to make assumption in real life not to talk of online.. I have a a very well off family that has been to many countries in the world, still has serious village accent & looks like a Farmer!!

Ok ma'am we've made up in my head!!! But truthfully that day u weren't d person I was referring to about giving birth n going home,, I tried to even read about your post n saw pdp n APC stuff n respected myself n didn't read further! No wahalA let bygones be bygones as firsttymum said .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2015
nefertitiram:
Ohh nooo! Neks dear.
She didn't mean u were not genuine when she sed ingenuity. Ingenuity is actually a good word. Now I see why you are so ticked off. Miscommunication is the problem here

Nerf chai u don finish me shaa! I was about venting in your PM earlier as I noticed she was ur Chicago people I just said lemme not disturb u n our babies this am.. It's Ok shaa. I tot she was trying to say I was lying.. Anyways no qualms I no no how to quarrel for a long time!! Anyways lets kiss n make up.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2015
neks31:

Nerf chai u don finish me shaa! I was about venting in your PM earlier as I noticed she was ur Chicago people I just said lemme not disturb u n our babies this am.. It's Ok shaa. I taught she was trying to say I was lying.. Anyways no qualms I no no how to quarrel for a long time!! Anyways lets kiss n make up.

Oya group hug
Modath, neks31, firsttymum, fehinebony *kiss*kiss*
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
@neks hm! I recognized o! I kuku save the pishure!
I musto tell oga! cheesy

I knw u r trolling me shaa!! But in case I take God beg u,, unless u want me out on d streets with big belle.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2015
nefertitiram:

Oya group hug
Modath, neks31, firsttymum, fehinebony *kiss*kiss*
kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by akelvin(f): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2015
bbiz:

Akelvin, I never said my accommodation is for free but I am not running an enterprise neither am I an agent because I am not making profit from it. I was just trying to cut down my bills due to the unforeseen situation I have found myself for few months and have spent a lot which was almost wasted if God had not answer me on time. I remember you asking for inquiry from me too.

Bbiz yes I asked for enquiries from u n cos I'm heading to Houston.when u were fished out was going to keep quiet n read as usual but what turned me off was ur replies to people's post acting all funny n as though u don't need anyone's money,which even me after our conversation I took u for an agent cos d accommodation is well packaged n planned out wit services.n u were replying people saying contrary n how shallow minded they r not until d recent miscarriage post again.no one is saying is bad like nef said come out n advertise it will boost things/business for u or d said owner

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2015
neks31:

Ok ma'am we've made up in my head!!! But truthfully that day u weren't d person I was referring to about giving birth n going home,, I tried to even read about your post n saw pdp n APC stuff n respected myself n didn't read further! No wahalA let bygones be bygones as firsttymum said .

Nah I'm cool with ya, we nor get issue... Wish you can enter politics,we are just playing here.. grin

Just never ever put up any personal info to prove a point to anyone that you can't control the info you put out., it doesn't matter if anyone believes you or not..... Give no Fs about anyone's opinion, it is the best way to live long& do ya thing.

You will soon get cc from politics to contribute to topical national issues, the gender balance is too lopsided & you can hold ya own.. wink

Nb--- if you post a pix & want to take it down, just click modify & click REMOVE & post back.

Ciao.. Hasta la vista baby..

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by hellomosquito(f): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/10
Hello. The above link answers questions 1,2 and 4. The issue was treated on that page and the LagosVO also dealt with the issues u mentioned.
For no 3, u gotta do lotsa research. Most people also don't have family in the US. Read part 1 of this thread. Pick a location and search for it. Your preparedness is what will get u the visa. Also search for Phema's post and ' burden of proof'
Happy reading

Thanks ma'am
Please I need u to confirm if what I read is correct as I wouldn't want to make any mistakes.

(1) The visa B1 andB2 is same as tourist medical..which means I don't need to fill another DS-160 form (is that correct) not minding that I only filled vacation in my form and my initial travel date isn't my due date

2) that I should proceed with the proofs that I'm capable to fund my giving birth in US

3) I hope it will not affect my chances of getting visa cuz I wouldn't mind to get the visa as a tourist and wait in Nigeria till I give birth before I visit the US. In as much I want the baby born in US I don want to jeopardise my chances..

4) during the interview if the VO doesn't ask about my pregnancy should I just keep quiet too.

Your topmost advise will be utilised
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by akindolz(f): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2015
*coughs*
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olokings(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2015
hehehe.....
meehn... am i waiting to see how it plays out... cool wink
you were called out and you picked the gauntlet swinging hard and fast...

oya... i'm volunteering to umpire/ref this match...
conveyance of judge / jury in the coming pages... grin

bbiz:

Point of correction madam! Niara land baby bizness is not what made me or better still feed me. if i want real baby bizness i will go for bigger fish like manufacturing baby products. Not wasting my talent marketing to people like you just to make peanut. I am not fake or better still a wanna be. I am a real deal madam. unlike so many here who pretend to use soul care just because others are saying they used it . Some of you can't afford it but your pride just could not let you be true to y'll selves. So many of you use the poor lady to get in for cheap rate coming at almost the end of the month and then looking for who will rent a room for you for $600. Stop faking it ohhhhhhhhhhhh be real to yourself.

For those who are real mama please keep begin real and truth to yourself.

Please Niara land mom's do not get me started because this i believe is not the purpose of this forum. I don't think I am scared of you all. And I am not here to bash anyone too.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Pamperme: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2015
Cuteaidomo:
Good day all, pls mums in elpaso wats d weather like now? And for those that have been there btw dec and March,pls how's the weather? Does it get really cold? Urgent response needed pls as I intend leaving first week of dec.thanks all.

Was there from Jan 3 to Feb 28 this year. The weather was hot/warm most of the time, get chilly sometimes but snowed only once (the day i had my baby, lol).

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ebonychic18(f): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2015
shocked shocked please oh no personal info here!!! This is a faceless forum let's not get carried away. Horrible things are abound all over the world. Biko nu. @neks u need to chill though..... @modath chai I jump and pass shocked I no fit cheesy @ bbiz please all that talk was unnecessary just do the needful. Nobody here is hungry. Any mama or papa that is genuinely here for birthing in the USA purposes is supposedly okay financially. So pocket that sour story of mamas here being cheap et al.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2015
hellomosquito:

Thanks ma'am
Please I need u to confirm if what I read is correct as I wouldn't want to make any mistakes.

(1) The visa B1 andB2 is same as tourist medical..which means I don't need to fill another DS-160 form (is that correct) not minding that I only filled vacation in my form and my initial travel date isn't my due date

2) that I should proceed with the proofs that I'm capable to fund my giving birth in US

3) I hope it will not affect my chances of getting visa cuz I wouldn't mind to get the visa as a tourist and wait in Nigeria till I give birth before I visit the US. In as much I want the baby born in US I don want to jeopardise my chances..

4) during the interview if the VO doesn't ask about my pregnancy should I just keep quiet too.

Your topmost advise will be utilised
Thanks
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. No

Read through the thread you have plenty of time to read and b prepared. Get a jitter and pen.

You need information about the hospital (cost breakdown etc), accommodation,
You will also see other people's interview experience and learn from them.
Budget sheet

Inshort just read.... It will help u alot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2015
ebonychic18:
shocked shocked please oh no personal info here!!! This is a faceless forum let's not get carried away. Horrible things are abound all over the world. Biko nu. @neks u need to chill though..... @modath chai I jump and pass shocked I no fit cheesy @ bbiz please all that talk was unnecessary just do the needful. Nobody here is hungry. Any mama or papa that is genuinely here for birthing in the USA purposes is supposedly okay financially. So pocket that sour story of mamas here being cheap et al.

Ermmmm ermmm huh? Neks is chilling tho
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2015
akelvin:

Bbiz yes I asked for enquiries from u n cos I'm heading to Houston.when u were fished out was going to keep quiet n read as usual but what turned me off was ur replies to people's post acting all funny n as though u don't need anyone's money,which even me after our conversation I took u for an agent cos d accommodation is well packaged n planned out wit services.n u were replying people saying contrary n how shallow minded they r not until d recent miscarriage post again.no one is saying is bad like nef said come out n advertise it will boost things/business for u or d said owner
My lord! Permit me to tender the above as exhibit A in the case of NL moms Vs The agent 'B'
We also pray @jw to do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 11:28am On Nov 03, 2015
firsttymum:

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. No

Read through the thread you have plenty of time to read and b prepared. Get a jitter and pen.

You need information about the hospital (cost breakdown etc), accommodation,
You will also see other people's interview experience and learn from them.
Budget sheet

Inshort just read.... It will help u alot
2nded. A lotta folks got medical visa for birthing. That's what this thread is about. So with particular ref to no 4, u can't keep mute because since ur plan is to birth in the US, you ought to have already declared same as your purpose. Be upfront and bold about it. Shows good faith.
God s grace
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jayjay4lyf: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2015
neks31:

Firstty read in btw her line n decide what this woman is trying to say I have a shop n travel there to buy stuff n I hate d turkey experience but I can't help it cos my customers love their clothes!! So I was just trying to advise the lady cos I knw the Turkish r not friendly n being preggy n on dat flight won't be that good for her sanity!! So why should some one say I'm not being genuine because I said my truth!! And it's not fair that she has her baby n prolly back to naija n antagonizing people here!! That's not cool!! Aren't we meant to be our sistas?? Maybe I missed d memo sha!! I had to even behave stupid by uploading my girls pic out of annoyance!!

All this kasala me no see the genesis ooo, na misunderstanding/misrepresentation oooo
@neks & @modath
Both of u are advising her against Turkish airline, and meanwhile ingenuity doesn't mean you're not genuine
ooo @ neks plsss, I sure say na hormones
reminds me of wen DW cry so tey say she wan enter plane come back naija
Had to beg and say don't worry LO will soon come, then 2 weeks and 2 days u can come back
@ocy take note I will pick your brains about the 2 weeks 2 days thingy cry these hormones can do things ooo
So let me reiterate pls make una sheat d swords and sip tea like firsty
Peace out

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olokings(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2015
kindly go and and MODIFY the post.

delete what you dont need and leave d rest.

neks31:
Pls JW help me remove my baby girls pix mbok!! Some people will carry their every day "struggle" to a faceless forum!! Long hiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2015
See you!
You collect Jega post from my hand! I will soon orubebe you now

olokings:
hehehe.....
meehn... am i waiting to see how it plays out... cool wink
you were called out and you picked the gauntlet swinging hard and fast...

oya... i'm volunteering to umpire/ref this match...
conveyance of judge / jury in the coming pages... grin

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2015
olokings:
kindly go and and MODIFY the post.

delete what you dont need and leave d rest.

I believe I did that already Mr Justwise
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olokings(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2015
hahahaha....
@justwise, you have pawa to rapture unauthorised post... but two fighting ... mbah..your pawa no go there.. heheheh... not unless u got a black/white stripe shirt n tight pants to fit... grin cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olokings(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2015
modath wayayu doin lak dis na...
you haf dislodge all your HCG abi na wetin be d hormone sef.. buh she still got it pumping plenty thru her veins...

beko' nu
NO FIGHTING... grin

modath:

First lwt's get something out the way, imm Negative that's why I want cool with my host, pls add more.... grin

NEGATIVE. Pls go ahead to prove, we are all waiting abeg... Posting your baby's pix to prove something to someone on an anonymous forum Calm down !!!

But in the interim, no one is going to get taken for a ride here with PM this PM that, I want to help

& "refurbishment" /"upgrading" doesn't still translate to turning an airport into small...

You can have the last word but you can have this. grin

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2015
Chicagomum:
I don enter Chicago na Godwin!!! Lol so excited this dream is materialising. POE story coming soon. grin. ORD didn't disappoint.

Congratulations. ... waiting for the story

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.