Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (853900 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 1:36am On Nov 02, 2015
Zoemummy pls quote the right person.... Cos quoting me won't make her see the msg
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 1:42am On Nov 02, 2015
zoemummy:

FRIEND
1. You can't do bank transfer, it has to be by credit or cash.
2. You can mostly reach them on weekdays not weekends
3. Don't call them between 12 & 1pm US time. They'll be on lunch break
4. Try calling these numbers between 9am and 5pm (lunch time excluded)
zoemummy:

Quinchella.Jackson@Parallon.com works there. Their emails end with Parallon. Dunno about the gmail person though. undecided
friend:

Good luck

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 1:46am On Nov 02, 2015
Enyinne u av mind o...

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Adebuble(f): 2:04am On Nov 02, 2015
ozycy:

Really? @ $280 lipsrsealed. I know people currently there and dey ain't paying anything close to that. Call to reconfirm or ask for the cheap ones. Or maybe it depends on the daycare close to the apartment you ll be staying as der are different locations.

Kidz rocket is $145, I hope it's close to you. No registration fees, just ur passort for identification. Your child wld also be fed if u want.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Enyinne(f): 2:12am On Nov 02, 2015
Just Wise. Pls delete d info I just display. As I was just trying to help. Abeg I don't want issues.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olokings(m): 2:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Go back quickly n click on modify post. ..
Do d needful n u cam leave wat ever statement u wish buh delete d attachment. ....

Gud luck with hackers munching

Enyinne:
Just Wise. Pls delete d info I just display. As I was just trying to help. Abeg I don't want issues.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 02, 2015
ozycy:

If you mean transportation to your doctor's office for antenatal visits, yes they take you for your doc appointment

How is Soulcare, I mean the environments, rooms and distance from Soulcare to Oakbend.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Enyinne(f): 2:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Thanks olokings. I hv followed ur instructions.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 3:28am On Nov 02, 2015
Adebuble:

Kidz rocket is $145, I hope it's close to you. No registration fees, just ur passort for identification. Your child wld also be fed if u want.
I know kids rocket too, it's a very close walking distance from where I stayed. There are even cheaper ones.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 3:34am On Nov 02, 2015
allen0000:

How is Soulcare, I mean the environments, rooms and distance from Soulcare to Oakbend.
Cool, the distance to the hospital is a bit far like 15 to 20 mins drive but that shouldn't be a problem as you just go to oakbend only during labour / delivery.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by zoemummy: 3:45am On Nov 02, 2015
firsttymum:
Zoemummy pls quote the right person.... Cos quoting me won't make her see the msg

No vex, that's how you'll know I'm just learning... grin grin grin cool

BTW, @JW, hope I didn't breach any rules, if I did. Please guide or help delete sharply. Thanks!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 4:22am On Nov 02, 2015
ozycy:

No fun at all o. I took bus to almost everywhere I went to, I spent only $5 plus on Uber once when I missed my bus. Infact I combed the whole of Houston shopping malls, even when I didn't have much to buy, I will just be entering from one shop to d other lol. no tym to sit at home and be feeling bored. It was just so adventurous. I dint waste my money on cabs atall unlike my last missionary journey. D only thing I missed was the train, I never had d opportunity to enter train. grin

That is the real tourism o! Very sweet
My baby even at 10 days became aproko, wanted to see what was happening.
She would cry all night and all morning but the moment the stroller heads out of the door, she is quiet, as long as you keep moving. Choi, I miss American summer

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbiz: 5:51am On Nov 02, 2015
friend:
My great pple, I tire for West Houston. They have created my account with them. I have been trying to reach them to get the hospital account details to pay but no response for days now.
Please if we have anyone with the hospital account details, please send to me on DELETED or what do you think?

Which doctor are you using @ West Houston? Is it doctor Rizk because I have a roommate who just had a baby there using doctor Rizk. I also have the billing info for him before discount and hospital cost too. If you are still interested I can find out from a friend who is the hospital admin assistant to get the right billing department line for you. you can pm to remind me on that.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by lollyberry: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2015
I left lagos for houston on Friday 31st of October via delta airline and atlanta been the POE,
meet with the cbp officer and and was taken for secondary inspection,

cbp: why are u here
me: to have my baby and go back home
cbp: how much do u have
me: 10,000 dollars
cbp: fill this form(and I did)
cbp: madam are u planning on running away
me: noo ooo
cbp: then why dint you fill this part
me: am sorry, I dint see it
cbp:ok let me see ur cash( I gave him )
cbp:were is the father of your baby
me : he will be joining me later
cbp: ok and he stamped me in till April

was sent to agric and my ewedu and kilishi was seized, I thank God for his journey mercy and I have settled down at soulcare concierge and waiting for my LO to arrive soon.God bless nairaland and all mama's in the house

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2015
ozycy:

Really? @ $280 lipsrsealed. I know people currently there and dey ain't paying anything close to that. Call to reconfirm or ask for the cheap ones. Or maybe it depends on the daycare close to the apartment you ll be stayin as der are different locations.

" modified" already sorted
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Adebuble:

Tnx so much!! Considering soul c too!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Bbiz! We sabi una o!
@JW u never wake? Singing 'comman see, agent wonder...'

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Ladyguinivere I had to go through her posts.... U r so correct.

Her first post was that she was looking for a roommate... Next she has 2 rooms in highway6 and in Sugarland.

Her friend gave birth in westhouston... Now it's her room mate.. Room mate she's been looking for.

Justwise u have a customer....
These agents can disguise in different ways... Chai

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ebonychic18(f): 9:04am On Nov 02, 2015
@Bbiz busted!! the hustle is real mehn cheesy cheesy cheesy pm me for this... pm me for that... haba!! this your rikz matter no be here ooooo....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Tobermom: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2015
OsyCollins:

Gd evening Tobermom, please can you help me with how u went about the US passport for your baby quickly In New York, baby delayed a bit and wifey is billed to return on the 18th. And I need to hasten up with the process. Just sent Notorized consent on Friday. Thanks a lot

Hi. I would advise you go to the office of vital records 125 worth street manhattan( room144) to collect the short form of the BC if you havent gotten the BC from the hospital yet. Thats what i did on friday. It costs $15 per certificate. No need to pay for 2 , we got it back from the us embassy. But a pgotocopy will suffice for naija own. We applied on friday and will be picking up today by 3pm.

As for the naija ppt, we are applying today and are hopeful we will collect today as well. My hubby is here with me so im not using the notarized form, but im sure once your wife gets it everything will be fine. Hope ive answered you?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by OsyCollins(m): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2015
Tobermom:

Hi. I would advise you go to the office of vital records 125 worth street manhattan( room144) to collect the short form of the BC if you havent gotten the BC from the hospital yet. Thats what i did on friday. It costs $15 per certificate. I would suggest you pay for two cos the yankee embassy didnt give us the one we submitted with our application back. We applied on friday and will be picking up today by 3pm.

As for the naija ppt, we are applying today and are hopeful we will collect today as well. My hubby is here with me so im not using the notarized form, but im sure once your wife gets it everything will be fine. Hope ive answered you?

Thanks very much, will just forward the info to them, the consent will get there by tomorrow. Have a blessed week & kind regards to hubby & lil one.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Bbiz! We sabi una o!

LadyG, I think say my eye de pepper me!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by yokus(f): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2015
ebonychic18:
@Bbiz busted!! the hustle is real mehn cheesy cheesy cheesy pm me for this... pm me for that... haba!! this your rikz matter no be here ooooo....
I just recieved a PM from her oo.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by aye88: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Hello everyone, pls I need help o. Is there anyone presntly in d us now coming to lag anytime soon. I want to buy dreft baby laundry soap. I've checked all d baby shops around me here without luck. Anyone coming to lag who can help me with the purchase? Will be most grateful
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Bbiz! We sabi una o!

LadyG, I think say my eye de pepper me! Justwise!!! Wake up ooo, it's morring time 'in tony tetula's voice'
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2015
aye88:
Hello everyone, pls I need help o. Is there anyone presntly in d us now coming to lag anytime soon. I want to buy dreft baby laundry soap. I've checked all d baby shops around me here without luck. Anyone coming to lag who can help me with the purchase? Will be most grateful

Check prince ebeano in Lekki.
Also check the online stores.
That thing is too heavy to carry. I desperately wanted to carry it to.
I think I saw it on jumia or konga or kaymu... I've forgotten. but check sha. Lemme know the outcome. I will also chk n send you the link

modified:
http:///dreft-high-efficiency-laundry-detergent-110-loads-1081156 It's N20k
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2015
nefertitiram:

LadyG, I think say my eye de pepper me! Justwise!!! Wake up ooo, it's morring time 'in tony tetula's voice'
If only @JW will allow us to publish their pms. We go dey answer their pms and publish their brand of 'help'
The so called seemingly helpful knights. That's the annoyance. Forming helpers...even offering to 'help' the stranded lady with a new baby. The hustle is indeed real!
@FTM ow is obodoyibo o?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

If only @JW will allow us to publish their pms. We go dey answer their pms and publish their brand of 'help'
The so called seemingly helpful knights. That's the annoyance. Forming helpers...even offering to 'help' the stranded lady with a new baby. The hustle is indeed real!
@FTM ow is obodoyibo o?

As if the help is for free! Mschewww, angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2