Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1531221 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2019
vikkeyonline88:
Justwise, my cousin lives in uk and wanna send me invitation for just 3weeks, he s gonna provide all the neccessary documents. l lives in UAE working presently as kitchen supervisor but l will be in nigeria by Nov so he will send me the invitation. I earn 320k monthly. I'm not legally married but l have a kid of 3years, please what r the requirment l need to provide for my visa to be granted

Please read this thread for visiting visa requirements or visit this website https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by glovekid: 8:29pm On May 30, 2019
Hi Justwise and to everyone in the house. I opted in for keep my passport service when applying for my UK visa and I got the email below from TLS on Monday. I am not currently in the country.

Dear Applicant,

You have chosen Keep My Passport when Applying Service during you visa application. Now your visa application decision is ready, please re-submit your original passport where you submitted your application as soon as possible.

Please make sure the submitted passport:

- is same as the one you have provided copy during you submission appointment

- is not damaged in any way

- has at least two complete full blank pages, without any visa or remark

You can submit your original passport during VAC opening hours at Passport Collection window.
Please make sure you bring a print out of this notification email with you.
Please note that if you fail to provide a compliant passport before latest admission date, your visa application process will be stopped, all fees will not be refunded.

PS. DOES IT MEAN THAT THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED IF SUCH EMAIL WAS RECEIVED
Will appreciate every response

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by frickyjohn: 8:29pm On May 30, 2019
Yes boss

justwise:

You mean to apply for 2months old baby?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2019
glovekid:
Hi Justwise and to everyone in the house. I opted in for keep my passport service when applying for my UK visa and I got the email below from TLS on Monday. I am not currently in the country.

Dear Applicant,

You have chosen Keep My Passport when Applying Service during you visa application. Now your visa application decision is ready, please re-submit your original passport where you submitted your application as soon as possible.

You can submit your original passport during VAC opening hours at Passport Collection window.
Please note that if you fail to provide a compliant passport before latest admission date, your visa application process will be stopped, all fees will not be refunded.

PS. DOES IT MEAN THAT THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED IF SUCH EMAIL WAS RECEIVED

Nobody can answer that question accurately here..you just have to go and submit your passport.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2019
frickyjohn:

Yes boss

I really don't know how to go about that..doesn't sound good though going on holiday with a 2months old baby.

They may start by getting the baby a passport first
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by frickyjohn: 8:44pm On May 30, 2019
The baby has a Nigerian passport already

justwise:

I really don't know how to go about that..doesn't sound good though going on holiday with a 2months old baby.

They may start by getting the baby a passport first
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2019
frickyjohn:
The baby has a Nigerian passport already

Then they can proceed to visa application..apart from the baby's name every other info will come from the parents as if they are applying for themselves. They need to add an explanation note that its a family trip and include their won visa copies
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by glovekid: 9:12pm On May 30, 2019
justwise:
[/b]

Nobody can answer that question accurately here..you just have to go and submit your passport.
Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by aderemi166: 11:04pm On May 30, 2019
Fiwakewa:
My ten years visa was approved.Thanks to God and every one who has contributed to this forum, those who posted their successful story and those who posted their refusal letter. I did it all myself without any agent. I read from this forum that i can apply for ten years visa after my 2years visa expired and i did. My last two visa application i used 3 months statement and it was approved but this one i had access to my 4 months and some weeks statement so I just decided to use it. The only money i spent for this visa was #3,000 and my visa fee only,the 3k ws for printing,scanning and data subscription. If i can do it then you can,just make sure you pray and submit the right document. Prayer without work is useless.

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Fiwakewa: 12:19am On May 31, 2019
Thanks
aderemi166:

Congratulations!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ibraheemolasupo: 12:58am On May 31, 2019
Thank you very much guys, my cousin’s visa has been approved for 6 months. It has been God, my friend and everyone on here. May God bless us all.
I pray for the people on the waiting lists to also have a successful story to share with us. He’s going to be with us in the UK tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ayobj: 1:21am On May 31, 2019
vikkeyonline88:
Justwise, my cousin lives in uk and wanna send me invitation for just 3weeks, he s gonna provide all the neccessary documents. l lives in UAE working presently as kitchen supervisor but l will be in nigeria by Nov so he will send me the invitation. I earn 320k monthly. I'm not legally married but l have a kid of 3years, please what r the requirment l need to provide for my visa to be granted

Apply from the uae
I got my two year visa in December after 6 days
I applied from the Ksa at jeddah

It was a smooth process
Not much documents or bank account shit

After that I got my Canada visa too

Don’t come to Naija if you have the resident permit and have a job

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 4:09am On May 31, 2019
vikkeyonline88:
I guess you don’t have your passport with you reason why u choose to apply from naija I understand most companies in uae keep them so applying from the uae is really not an option but if you’re going to apply from Nigeria you need to know the process might take up to 3weeks so how many days vacation do you have? How do you intend to use the UK visa if given since you’re only entitled to 30days leave in a year and you’ve already exhausted it on naija trip.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:46am On May 31, 2019
Fiwakewa:
My ten years visa was approved.Thanks to God and every one who has contributed to this forum, those who posted their successful story and those who posted their refusal letter. I did it all myself without any agent. I read from this forum that i can apply for ten years visa after my 2years visa expired and i did. My last two visa application i used 3 months statement and it was approved but this one i had access to my 4 months and some weeks statement so I just decided to use it. The only money i spent for this visa was #3,000 and my visa fee only,the 3k ws for printing,scanning and data subscription. If i can do it then you can,just make sure you pray and submit the right document. Prayer without work is useless.

ibraheemolasupo:
Thank you very much guys, my cousin’s visa has been approved for 6 months. It has been God, my friend and everyone on here. May God bless us all.
I pray for the people on the waiting lists to also have a successful story to share with us. He’s going to be with us in the UK tomorrow.

Congratulations !!!

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by frickyjohn: 6:20am On May 31, 2019
Okay, thank you

justwise:

Then they can proceed to visa application..apart from the baby's name every other info will come from the parents as if they are applying for themselves. They need to add an explanation note that its a family trip and include their won visa copies
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lexy1234: 7:42am On May 31, 2019
justwise:

Sure you can

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Pieaa: 8:17am On May 31, 2019
I work in a hospital and they don't issue payslip..never has been issued but the salaries are dropped with the hospital name...please do I need to get an official statement from the director of the hospital stating the above??...will it be an issue at the embassy??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kaymode(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2019
Hello, I am trying to invite my mother to visit us. She was given a 6months visa which expired in December 2018. With regards to the supporting documents I can send to her. Can I send only my pay slip? Or they will be needing my bank statement aswell. I will be responsible for her trip.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 1:13pm On May 31, 2019
Please can a bank statement printed a week ago still be used or one needs to print a new one?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Monmarri: 1:40pm On May 31, 2019
Pieaa:
I work in a hospital and they don't issue payslip..never has been issued but the salaries are dropped with the hospital name...please do I need to get an official statement from the director of the hospital stating the above??...will it be an issue at the embassy??

I will advise you to meet with the HR department or Director to prepare a pay slip for u. The payslip av to correspond with the net pay that comes into your salary account. It is better to give more information than to get refusal. The payslip is easy to do. It contains the gross earnings, the total deductions either pension or tax( very important to show y tax deduction) , the net pay, your position in the office and department.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by oluayebenz: 1:44pm On May 31, 2019
Belovedolu:
Please can a bank statement printed a week ago still be used or one needs to print a new one?

You can still use it for sure
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Monmarri: 1:45pm On May 31, 2019
kaymode:
Hello, I am trying to invite my mother to visit us. She was given a 6months visa which expired in December 2018. With regards to the supporting documents I can send to her. Can I send only my pay slip? Or they will be needing my bank statement aswell. I will be responsible for her trip.

Your statement of account, proof of what u do for a living, your status in the UK( either PR or citizen), letter of invitation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kino47: 2:02pm On May 31, 2019
Hello people am using the visa4uk website. I clicked family on visa type but on the other sector which is visa subtype am not getting any options has anyone experienced this?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kino47: 2:19pm On May 31, 2019
kino47:
Hello people am using the visa4uk website. I clicked family on visa type but on the other sector which is visa subtype am not getting any options has anyone experienced this?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 2:23pm On May 31, 2019
Read instruction blow that will direct you to the new link[quote author=kino47 post=78892888][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kino47: 2:48pm On May 31, 2019
ozymes:
Read instruction blow that will direct you to the new link
thank you,have done that but the problem is where I was told have I been known or now known with other names I said yes and I put my new surname but my passport still carries my maiden name the question keep repeating its self even after I choose yes and I put my new surname
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kino47: 3:09pm On May 31, 2019
If anyone knows his or her way around this form please signify so I can meet u in person for consultation thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by giselle237: 5:04pm On May 31, 2019
@kino47
This is not the site anymore. I am sure you saw on the opening page where it was written that the new site is now running and where to click on it... kindly use that as stated
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by joyivro: 5:32pm On May 31, 2019
Good evening all,trying to apply for a visa in July I am working but the pay is not really much about 130 and even lower when other dues are deducted apart from tax.Dont really have a huge balance at all now but my husband is sponsoring and my sisters too are sponsoring,put a budget of 1m for me and 400k each for the kids there’s enough funds in my husbands account but don’t know if my own lack of funds will be ok.And I intend to lodge some money into my account from hubby.Please advice.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by pufframmy: 6:43pm On May 31, 2019
hello please when applying for UK Visa First Time Do i need to submit all the original Document or Only the Photocopy is needed to be submitted
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FYsol: 7:07pm On May 31, 2019
Since the mail is from TLS, it has nothing to do with your visa being approved or denied because they are not privileged to know applicants status.

glovekid:

Dear Applicant,

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jyyes: 7:41pm On May 31, 2019
It can be used.

Belovedolu:

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.