Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1525672 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by arro: 8:05pm On May 31, 2019
Puffram, I submitted all my photocopies, but I guess because am a uniform personnel.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Monmarri: 8:11pm On May 31, 2019
kino47:
If anyone knows his or her way around this form please signify so I can meet u in person for consultation thank you

What do you really want. I can be of an assistance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Monmarri: 8:16pm On May 31, 2019
pufframmy:
hello please when applying for UK Visa First Time Do i need to submit all the original Document or Only the Photocopy is needed to be submitted

Original documents is preferable .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Monmarri: 8:26pm On May 31, 2019
joyivro:
Good evening all,trying to apply for a visa in July I am working but the pay is not really much about 130 and even lower when other dues are deducted apart from tax.Dont really have a huge balance at all now but my husband is sponsoring and my sisters too are sponsoring,put a budget of 1m for me and 400k each for the kids there’s enough funds in my husbands account but don’t know if my own lack of funds will be ok.And I intend to lodge some money into my account from hubby.Please advice.

My advice let only y hubby be the one that will sponsor u and the kids. Since y salary is less after deduction, present every details of y employment and payslips and u write a comprehensive cover letter that your hubby is sponsoring u and the kids. Y hubby will present his work details, his statement of account with a reasonable buget to sponsor u and the kids.
Lodgement of money into your account is automatic refusal. It is better that all the sponsor comes from y hubby account. State the budget for all of u in the cover letter. And after it, let your hubby still av some good amount that u guys can fall bk when u come bk to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 9:15pm On May 31, 2019
Jyyes:
It can be used.

oluayebenz:

You can still use it for sure
Thank you so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by stefanimay: 10:27pm On May 31, 2019
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kino47: 10:30pm On May 31, 2019
Monmarri:

What do you really want. I can be of an assistance
the form wahala is too much this is not my first aplication but am just not it with this procedure
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by oluayebenz: 10:36pm On May 31, 2019
kino47:
the form wahala is too much this is not my first aplication but am just not it with this procedure

Use GOV.UK
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tawakalituolas: 10:39pm On May 31, 2019
Justwise, the 15 working days i was given by UKVS lapsed yesterday. So I decided to contact them back today and i was told that my case has been treated, I was asked if i receive any email from them and tls office and I told them that i haven't received any email from both. Is it possible that my passport is with Tls office now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by joyivro: 10:47pm On May 31, 2019
Monmarri:

My advice let only y hubby be the one that will sponsor u and the kids. Since y salary is less after deduction, present every details of y employment and payslips and u write a comprehensive cover letter that your hubby is sponsoring u and the kids. Y hubby will present his work details, his statement of account with a reasonable buget to sponsor u and the kids.
Lodgement of money into your account is automatic refusal. It is better that all the sponsor comes from y hubby account. State the budget for all of u in the cover letter. And after it, let your hubby still av some good amount that u guys can fall bk when u come bk to Nigeria.
Thanks so much so I should remove my sisters completely from sponsors.And what do you think of the budget of 1.8m do I have to break it down in the letter ,and I also have some lodgements which are not for the trip but money I kept for someone and have given back.And some small money moving in and out.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kino47: 11:37pm On May 31, 2019
oluayebenz:

Use GOV.UK
please let me have the full link
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by stefanimay: 12:23am On Jun 01, 2019
Hello just wise. I just finished my online application, picked ikeja as my location to submit buh the available dates fr appointment is far. Now I want to change my location to VI, how do I go abt it. .. I've tried to do it buh the option to change location isn't coming up and I've paid already. Just had to save my application and log out.... Pls Anyone that has an answer, should help. It's urgent

How do I change location from Ikeja to VI
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Abini2012: 2:48am On Jun 01, 2019
kino47:
please let me have the full link
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Monmarri: 3:52am On Jun 01, 2019
joyivro:

Thanks so much so I should remove my sisters completely from sponsors.And what do you think of the budget of 1.8m do I have to break it down in the letter ,and I also have some lodgements which are not for the trip but money I kept for someone and have given back.And some small money moving in and out.

Yes remove y sister. 1.8M is good but depending on how many of u are traveling and how long u intend to stay in the UK. Estimate the budget well for the number of pple that will travel. Ticket fare for each, cost of living expenses, transport fare for visiting tourist attractions and shopping.

For the lodgement explain in the cover letter how u got the money.
No worries on the small amount moving in and out.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Monmarri: 3:55am On Jun 01, 2019
kino47:

Ok. Just take your time. Any where u get stalked let us know
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by olafamzy87(m): 4:37am On Jun 01, 2019
Good morning, anyone booked appointment recently? About booking now and the only available free slot is 28th of June and no booking dates from 1-15 june.. Should i still wait?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Fiwakewa: 5:07am On Jun 01, 2019
Thanks,God bless you for your self less service
justwise:

Congratulations !!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lee310: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2019
stefanimay:
Hello just wise. I just finished my online application, picked ikeja as my location to submit buh the available dates fr appointment is far. Now I want to change my location to VI, how do I go abt it. .. I've tried to do it buh the option to change location isn't coming up and I've paid already. Just had to save my application and log out.... Pls Anyone that has an answer, should help. It's urgent

Please what are the available appointment dates ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by thammy021(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2019
TonyyS:

I dont know but someone stated earlier that he used 3months bank statement to sponsor his parent (the parent did not provide any financial doc.) and it worked fine. am thinking of this too

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:38am On Jun 01, 2019
Tawakalituolas:
Justwise, the 15 working days i was given by UKVS lapsed yesterday. So I decided to contact them back today and i was told that my case has been treated, I was asked if i receive any email from them and tls office and I told them that i haven't received any email from both. Is it possible that my passport is with Tls office now.

You probably hear from them next week since your application has been processed already. Yes your passport could be there but you still have to wait for the email
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:40am On Jun 01, 2019
stefanimay:

I'm not sure if you can change location after making payment, alternatively you can contact them for a possible solution
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2019
Fiwakewa:
Thanks,God bless you for your self less service

It's all good
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by stefanimay: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2019
justwise:

I'm not sure if you can change location after making payment, alternatively you can contact them for a possible solution

Thank you... When yu say contact, do yu mean going to their ikeja office or calling them?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2019
stefanimay:

Thank you... When yu say contact, do yu mean going to their ikeja office or calling them?

I guess calling them will be better because I'm not sure if you will be allowed in without appointment
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:13am On Jun 01, 2019
Monmarri:

Yes remove y sister. 1.8M is good but depending on how many of u are traveling and how long u intend to stay in the UK. Estimate the budget well for the number of pple that will travel. Ticket fare for each, cost of living expenses, transport fare for visiting tourist attractions and shopping.

For the lodgement explain in the cover letter how u got the money.
No worries on the small amount moving in and out.

Nice one. But let's not also forget to thread carefully based on our earnings when budgeting, we could be constrained at times by @the bolded....

Cc: Joyivro

What is your husband's monthly earnings?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by stefanimay: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2019
Lee310:

Please what are the available appointment dates ?

From 21st June and they all priority service
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2019
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tawakalituolas: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2019
justwise:

You probably hear from them next week since your application has been processed already. Yes your passport could be there but you still have to wait for the email
I omitted a number while calling my email address to them,could that be the reason why i didn't received any mail from them. Because the lady that attended to me was surprised when i told her that i haven't gotten any response from them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2019
Tawakalituolas:
I omitted a number while calling my email address to them,could that be the reason why i didn't received any mail from them. Because the lady that attended to me was surprised when i told her that i haven't gotten any response from them.

Then don't expect email from them if you have given them a wrong email address..unless they have a correct one somewhere in your form.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dcutey: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2019
justwise:

Two of those options are good, you will hardly go wrong with any of them

Thank you Justwise.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ebylicious: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2019
I have done my biometric and the 15 working days have elapsed n I haven't been called to pick up my passport rather the below was sent to my mailbox. Please advise. Is it something to be worried about?

Dear Applicant

Thank you for your visa/entry clearance application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days and settlement applications within 60 working days (unless you have opted for a Priority Visa service).

We are unable to resolve your application within these customer service targets, as the processing of your application has not been straightforward. Please be assured that we will continue to progress your application to enable a decision to be made as soon as possible.

Please do not attend the application centre until you have been contacted by the VAC.

Kind regards,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dcutey: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
glovekid:
Hi to everyone in the house. I opt in for keep my passport service when applying for my UK visa and I got the email below from TLS on Monday. I am not currently in the country.

Dear Applicant,

You have chosen Keep My Passport when Applying Service during you visa application. Now your visa application decision is ready, please re-submit your original passport where you submitted your application as soon as possible.

Please make sure the submitted passport:

- is same as the one you have provided copy during you submission appointment

- is not damaged in any way

- has at least two complete full blank pages, without any visa or remark

You can submit your original passport during VAC opening hours at Passport Collection window.
Please make sure you bring a print out of this notification email with you.
Please note that if you fail to provide a compliant passport before latest admission date, your visa application process will be stopped, all fees will not be refunded.

PS. DOES IT MEAN THAT THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED IF SUCH EMAIL WAS RECEIVED
Will appreciate every response

Not necessarily. TLS is only a partner and cannot know what the decision on your visa application is.

I think it's just a generic mail sent to everyone who opted for the keep my passport option.

Please how long did it take to receive this mail from your appointment date?

Also, please do let us know the outcome of your application and whether you had to submit your passport for a period of time for the visa to be stamped on it or it was done immediately and your passport was returned to you on the spot.

All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.