Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1531226 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
skinnyberry:

Thank you for this info. I appreciate. Thank you to all who volunteered info.

Your proof of travel history and visas, how legit and strong are they, I ask once again?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Goodygoody74(f): 12:26am On Apr 30, 2017
Hi everyone, please I need clarification on this. The Gtb receipt number that I'm supposed to input while applying for a visa/booking for appointment. Which one is it? Is it the number on the yellow receipt given to me by the bank or the Transaction reference number on the white print out transaction receipt? Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Tunnyz7: 12:30am On Apr 30, 2017
Goodygoody74:
Hi everyone, please I need clarification on this. The Gtb receipt number that I'm supposed to input while applying for a visa/booking for appointment. Which one is it? Is it the number on the yellow receipt given to me by the bank or the Transaction reference number on the white print out transaction receipt? Thanks.
Transaction reference number
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Goodygoody74(f): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=Tunnyz7 post=56053756] Transaction reference number [/quote Thanks a lot
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by skinnyberry: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
OmoBendel24:

Your proof of travel history and visas, how legit and strong are they, I ask once again?
They are legit and strong. I didn't use any agent. Why please?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nikkycool(f): 11:34am On May 01, 2017
skinnyberry:

They are legit and strong. I didn't use any agent. Why please?
Gurus in the house please I need your advice if my Visa will be granted.I want to apply with my 1 year old baby for visiting to Chicago on a virgin passport.My younger brother been living there for 5years after he won Visa lottery.I work with a well know Retail store as a manager earning 200k and married with 4kids.Should we apply as family or only me and baby of the house cos the Dad owns his business.Please advice.Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Kevdee4reel(m): 2:38am On May 02, 2017
doctor108:
Hello house! Am new here. I have been following this thread for about two weeks! Salute to ladyguniverse!
I had my visa interview yesterday 28th March for a US B1/B2 visa to visit my fiancée in the US. I had the interview in Abuja. I witnessed about 15 interviews. (No hiding Abeg you go dey hear wetin everybody they talk. I was denied and handed the green form section 214(b) you are ineligible blah blah .... you can reapply when circumstances have changed) my circumstances will surely change I will tell you why. It was a very interesting experience for me and I learnt so much standing and listening to those interviews. Those VOs are well trained and they have so many info about you about your previous travels and some people about 3 couples were told to sit somewhere and they were later called and after so much talk were denied. No body can explain the experience to you! You need to try your luck in person to have a good feel.
I will drop my interview transcript and some others I heard. Trust me I don zero mind say my chance na 2% lol Are you asking why? Good let me tell you why
1. Most answers to my questions are red flags to a visitor trust me. Chap guy wan run. Lol
2. I was not ready to lie apart from being a professional with a lot of opportunities. Also most info on my form and my answers will come up in future cos I will still face them over and over( you will soon know why). And I also want those stuffs on record.(you will soon know why)
Those guys are willing to know you before they issue you a visa even before trump! They know that person over there that invited you and can pull up their info but they don't know yours. They want you to build it without lying. Demonstrate more ties, that's why they will tell you can reapply. They are willing to pile up your info to an extent and ask you over an over before trusting you. Note what you filled the first time and stick to it. If you are denied don't take your mind of the info you submitted. Keep your records and consult that record before reapplying because some people that yesterday messed up with previous infos. You go fear couples wey no remember say dem no get job 2014 when they first applied. Out of the 15 before me, attending conferences, visiting families, students, honey moon, and previous visitors, only one old woman from Ekiti (the children were telling her what to say. Over and over before we went in) she should be over 70yrs rugged trader. she was interviewed by the guy who interviewed me. She used a Yoruba interpreter and bingo she got the white paper! She was still arguing with the vo after getting the white paper speaking yoruba saying Oga where I go collect my passport! The vo called the interpreter back to explain and the vo could not stop laughing! The woman serious about her passport oh lol
Now my story!
I am a medical doctor( fresh out of school inducted into the profession Oct 2016) Will be 34 in May. while in med school I had a son ( 5yrs in May 2017) the mum moved on in 2015 feb cos I could not finish med school ontime. Her moving on and inability to see or talk to my son and after over 4 years of dating with a flamboyant introduction in 2011 made me fail my final exams in June 2015. I was so depressed! June ending 2015 I met a lady online she is African American and a health professional like me. We got talking and the first thing I told her was wooos wobi "I have a son who then was 3yrs plus! She was so happy to hear me say the truth and joked even guys over there will never say such. I said as for me oh na say the truth and die oh! We were talking almost everyday for about 3 months! I asked her out on Skype and we started dating!! (She sent me the toasting video of 2015 in 2016) didn't know she recorded it lol Remember I was repeating my final year so it was tough! 6hrs difference and we were both busy but we didn't stop talking every day. In December 2016 after almost a year and half dating, I sent the necessary documents to her to visit me she was busy remember I just finished med school and begged me to visit. I said it would be difficult. She got a Nigerian visa and January 2017 she landed in Abuja and she said now we will have to abandon the hotel we booked in Abuja and start visiting every member of my family I told her about from A to Z thank God I didn't lie! Oya we travelled 8hr by road to the East to me see my Aunty and her family, I tried to scare her that going to the west to see my parents will be difficult she said no lele we must go. Next thing we were sitting next to my parents. I had already to them about her early 2016. We visited 2 other places in the west. We got engaged and she left after 2 week. Our wedding is scheduled for September 2017 she wanted to file for a fiancé visa so I can enter US to marry her. I said No! Why? Because I have a mandatory 1 year housemanship which will give me a permanent license to practice medicine anywhere in the world after passing the necessary exams. A fiancé visa will take me to us I won't be able to come back and fulfill the housemanship obligation and might have to run the final year of medical school again. Mind you the fiancé visa will take 6-8 months. More so I can't get married without my family attending all of them. She wanted the traditional wedding cos she has been watching too many nollywood movies. The fiancé visa will take 6-8 months, I cannot leave this country without my permanent medical license lai lai (with wetin my eye don see for medical school) which I can't get until I finish house job and she wants a traditional marriage and everything. I advised she should talk to her family maybe the wedding could take place in Nigeria. After so much persuasion they agreed to come to Nigeria for the wedding. Wedding date fixed for September in Lagos and traditional in my home state. Preparations in top gear invitations printed, her bridal shower fixed for May. I never travel like I dey waka this country now for my life on top the wedding. Currently I have not started my house job will resume Apri 2017. Will be about 5 months on my house job by the time of the wedding. Gbaaam the family said in early March 2017 that I should visit abi dem no get right to see who their daughter wan marry? So I filled a DS-160 and booked an appointment! Where is my B1/B2
Got to Abuja from Lagos tired on 27th march a day before the interview of yesterday. I for don put interview for Lagos but I didn't know I would be in Lagos around that time ! Busy busy! I slept in Garki not too far from the US embassy in Abuja. Woke up after failing to even fall asleep checking forum for tips. Woke up 6am for my 7:30am interview. Took a taxi to the embassy and some guys wey dey outside dey hustle just mob me with their staplers, camera, bros woos passport 4 for 1500 naira, stapler and arrangement of documents 300 naira. One woman arranged plastic chairs and persuaded me to sit and after sitting she said 200 naira lol. From the security post the started calling us 7.30am ...... 7:30am we stand and they picked 10 females and 10 males! (I guess early interview na bad luck we were 120 for 7:30am).

After security check and screening I finally entered for documentation confirmation etc. I am a doctor so I was putting on a suit with tie dressed up like tetracycline capsule lol. Many Nigerians are working in the embassy!!!! I fear sef CGi, interpreters etc. after fingerprinting I was told to stand in line. If you have been there before you will know that it's not about dressing oh!

My transcript below!!!!!!!

Me; A beautiful morning to you (with a short smile)
VO: passport please
Me.... for my mind omo this na die..... the guy was facially hostile
VO; where did you attend medical school
Me; I answered with pride
VO; looking at the screen (I stood like rock looking at his face like a military guy)
VO: are you employed currently?
Me: No!
VO: have you ever travelled to any country before
VO: Who is paying for this trip
Me: I mentioned my fiancée name
VO; Who is this person to you
Me; She is my fiancée (confidently)
VO; laughs in mockery ... uhhm you fiancée ( I want that on the record! Cos in September she will be a spouse! Officially) probably he was thinking I don catch am he was going to the United States to marry her.
VO; How did you meet this person
Me: we met online in June 2015
VO: Have you met this person one on one before?
Me; yes she came in January 2017 for 2 weeks, met my family we got engaged
VO: why are you visiting US?
Me: To visit my fiancées family members my would be in laws we are getting married here in Nigeria come September
VO; reaching for the green paper as I was talking. Finally he got hold of the paper! Ehhh what is the assurance that you will come back after your visit?
Me: I am a fresh medical graduate and I currently hold a provisional medical license that will expire Dec 2017 hence I need to get on my mandatory 1 year internship/house job after which I would get the permanent license to practice medicine. I have interviewed in about 3 federal hospitals and am awaiting call up. (I didn't want to say anything about me having a son blah blah cos the boy is with his mum who took him away and his birth certificate not with me! I had pictures of me and my son in my file!)
VO: I am sorry we can't give you a visa now
Me: smiles ...... thank you.

I had a huge file full of documents her every documents, affidavit of support, hotel booking, my certificate and all! I already read that documents don't matter. While standing I saw a beautiful sign on the wall like a painting stating which documents you need to hand over to the vo. B1B2 bro it's just your passport! Clearly written and I hear almost all the vos saying never mind I don't want to see that ..... please keep that ..... no documents pls blah blah blah. I didn't even bother to open the file. I wanted to word with him which I did and was happy. The vos was busy typing all my answers!
Before going for the interview I told my fiancée that we won't be pissed if I don't get the visa and that I will Chanel my energy and preparation into our planning. So when I told her I was denied we were quick to shake it off. I told her see you in September She said nope she will be in Nigeria June to greet her in laws again cos she still has a valid Nigerian Visa! The denial saved us $1500 air fare at least and BTA and ample time to focus on my scheduled job interviews and time to focus on the planing towards the wedding. I feel sick already running around! Lol
Honey moon planned for Munich in Germany cos I support Bayern Munich football club. (She dey wonder why we Nigerians like soccer) I sha convince her say na Munich. Now we are thinking of the honey moon in the USA cos many of her family members won't be able to make it and I still need to meet them. She and her family members have booked their tickets to Nigeria since Late February. She is scheduled to leave for US 15th September. Now we want to leave together. By 10th of September God willing we ll be married. Now I will have to apply for the B1B2 again so we can travel back together for the honeymoon!

Now they gave me a paper that says you can apply again when your circumstances have changed!
Let me highlight things that will change by then!
1. Now single, then I will be married to a Citizen
2. Now jobless, I will be about 5 months into a job half way into my internship which I need to complete to get my full license (professional tie)
3. Now no money to sponsor my trip, then I ll be on almost 190k salary monthly (federal medical center) then I have a job that can make me come back (economic tie)
4. Then I can say I have a son to come back to (family tie)
5. I will be able to get a letter from my employer that I have been given a 2 week leave (professional tie)
If after all that they still refuse me, life will still go on! Am tough and prepared for that! Med school prepared me!

House please point to where I made a mistake and advice on my future plans. Also advice me whether by that September we should book my flight and book and pay for where we will stay for the honeymoon. We are looking at Hawaii, etc.

I will update with the transcript of the other interviews!
Thanks

guy you funny die. Maka chi, Med skl experience fit make person look big wahala like small issue. I go like sabi you personally. Biko, your number make we word
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ibrocoast: 10:29am On May 02, 2017
Hello pls. I dont know if this had been answered b4. Ma question goes thus....
I am going for a conference and i dont know anybody in the u.s.. Pls can i use either the conference organizer or the hotel i will be staying as my contact person.
Tnx.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ennygal: 10:32am On May 02, 2017
Please, who knows if there's a mosque very close to the US embassy at Lagos. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ennygal: 10:34am On May 02, 2017
Please, who knows if there's any mosque close to Lagos US embassy. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by femredhead: 11:18am On May 02, 2017
ibrocoast:
Hello pls. I dont know if this had been answered b4. Ma question goes thus....
I am going for a conference and i dont know anybody in the u.s.. Pls can i use either the conference organizer or the hotel i will be staying as my contact person.
Tnx.

Use conference organiser.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by darellone: 11:29am On May 02, 2017
ennygal:
Please, who knows if there's a mosque very close to the US embassy at Lagos. Thanks

There's one at Kofo Abayomi Central mosque
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ennygal: 12:25pm On May 02, 2017
darellone:

There's one at Kofo Abayomi Central mosque
i hope it's not far from the embassy?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2017
ennygal:
i hope it's not far from the embassy?
go to google map you will find one... you can take uber to the mosque.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by borryworld: 1:16pm On May 02, 2017
doctor108:
Hello house! Am new here. I have been following this thread for about two weeks! Salute to ladyguniverse!
I had my visa interview yesterday 28th March for a US B1/B2 visa to visit my fiancée in the US. I had the interview in Abuja. I witnessed about 15 interviews. (No hiding Abeg you go dey hear wetin everybody they talk. I was denied and handed the green form section 214(b) you are ineligible blah blah .... you can reapply when circumstances have changed) my circumstances will surely change I will tell you why. It was a very interesting experience for me and I learnt so much standing and listening to those interviews. Those VOs are well trained and they have so many info about you about your previous travels and some people about 3 couples were told to sit somewhere and they were later called and after so much talk were denied. No body can explain the experience to you! You need to try your luck in person to have a good feel.
I will drop my interview transcript and some others I heard. Trust me I don zero mind say my chance na 2% lol Are you asking why? Good let me tell you why
1. Most answers to my questions are red flags to a visitor trust me. Chap guy wan run. Lol
2. I was not ready to lie apart from being a professional with a lot of opportunities. Also most info on my form and my answers will come up in future cos I will still face them over and over( you will soon know why). And I also want those stuffs on record.(you will soon know why)
Those guys are willing to know you before they issue you a visa even before trump! They know that person over there that invited you and can pull up their info but they don't know yours. They want you to build it without lying. Demonstrate more ties, that's why they will tell you can reapply. They are willing to pile up your info to an extent and ask you over an over before trusting you. Note what you filled the first time and stick to it. If you are denied don't take your mind of the info you submitted. Keep your records and consult that record before reapplying because some people that yesterday messed up with previous infos. You go fear couples wey no remember say dem no get job 2014 when they first applied. Out of the 15 before me, attending conferences, visiting families, students, honey moon, and previous visitors, only one old woman from Ekiti (the children were telling her what to say. Over and over before we went in) she should be over 70yrs rugged trader. she was interviewed by the guy who interviewed me. She used a Yoruba interpreter and bingo she got the white paper! She was still arguing with the vo after getting the white paper speaking yoruba saying Oga where I go collect my passport! The vo called the interpreter back to explain and the vo could not stop laughing! The woman serious about her passport oh lol
Now my story!
I am a medical doctor( fresh out of school inducted into the profession Oct 2016) Will be 34 in May. while in med school I had a son ( 5yrs in May 2017) the mum moved on in 2015 feb cos I could not finish med school ontime. Her moving on and inability to see or talk to my son and after over 4 years of dating with a flamboyant introduction in 2011 made me fail my final exams in June 2015. I was so depressed! June ending 2015 I met a lady online she is African American and a health professional like me. We got talking and the first thing I told her was wooos wobi "I have a son who then was 3yrs plus! She was so happy to hear me say the truth and joked even guys over there will never say such. I said as for me oh na say the truth and die oh! We were talking almost everyday for about 3 months! I asked her out on Skype and we started dating!! (She sent me the toasting video of 2015 in 2016) didn't know she recorded it lol Remember I was repeating my final year so it was tough! 6hrs difference and we were both busy but we didn't stop talking every day. In December 2016 after almost a year and half dating, I sent the necessary documents to her to visit me she was busy remember I just finished med school and begged me to visit. I said it would be difficult. She got a Nigerian visa and January 2017 she landed in Abuja and she said now we will have to abandon the hotel we booked in Abuja and start visiting every member of my family I told her about from A to Z thank God I didn't lie! Oya we travelled 8hr by road to the East to me see my Aunty and her family, I tried to scare her that going to the west to see my parents will be difficult she said no lele we must go. Next thing we were sitting next to my parents. I had already to them about her early 2016. We visited 2 other places in the west. We got engaged and she left after 2 week. Our wedding is scheduled for September 2017 she wanted to file for a fiancé visa so I can enter US to marry her. I said No! Why? Because I have a mandatory 1 year housemanship which will give me a permanent license to practice medicine anywhere in the world after passing the necessary exams. A fiancé visa will take me to us I won't be able to come back and fulfill the housemanship obligation and might have to run the final year of medical school again. Mind you the fiancé visa will take 6-8 months. More so I can't get married without my family attending all of them. She wanted the traditional wedding cos she has been watching too many nollywood movies. The fiancé visa will take 6-8 months, I cannot leave this country without my permanent medical license lai lai (with wetin my eye don see for medical school) which I can't get until I finish house job and she wants a traditional marriage and everything. I advised she should talk to her family maybe the wedding could take place in Nigeria. After so much persuasion they agreed to come to Nigeria for the wedding. Wedding date fixed for September in Lagos and traditional in my home state. Preparations in top gear invitations printed, her bridal shower fixed for May. I never travel like I dey waka this country now for my life on top the wedding. Currently I have not started my house job will resume Apri 2017. Will be about 5 months on my house job by the time of the wedding. Gbaaam the family said in early March 2017 that I should visit abi dem no get right to see who their daughter wan marry? So I filled a DS-160 and booked an appointment! Where is my B1/B2
Got to Abuja from Lagos tired on 27th march a day before the interview of yesterday. I for don put interview for Lagos but I didn't know I would be in Lagos around that time ! Busy busy! I slept in Garki not too far from the US embassy in Abuja. Woke up after failing to even fall asleep checking forum for tips. Woke up 6am for my 7:30am interview. Took a taxi to the embassy and some guys wey dey outside dey hustle just mob me with their staplers, camera, bros woos passport 4 for 1500 naira, stapler and arrangement of documents 300 naira. One woman arranged plastic chairs and persuaded me to sit and after sitting she said 200 naira lol. From the security post the started calling us 7.30am ...... 7:30am we stand and they picked 10 females and 10 males! (I guess early interview na bad luck we were 120 for 7:30am).

After security check and screening I finally entered for documentation confirmation etc. I am a doctor so I was putting on a suit with tie dressed up like tetracycline capsule lol. Many Nigerians are working in the embassy!!!! I fear sef CGi, interpreters etc. after fingerprinting I was told to stand in line. If you have been there before you will know that it's not about dressing oh!

My transcript below!!!!!!!

Me; A beautiful morning to you (with a short smile)
VO: passport please
Me.... for my mind omo this na die..... the guy was facially hostile
VO; where did you attend medical school
Me; I answered with pride
VO; looking at the screen (I stood like rock looking at his face like a military guy)
VO: are you employed currently?
VO: have you ever travelled to any country before
VO: Who is paying for this trip
Me: I mentioned my fiancée name
VO; Who is this person to you
Me; She is my fiancée (confidently)
VO; laughs in mockery ... uhhm you fiancée ( I want that on the record! Cos in September she will be a spouse! Officially) probably he was thinking I don catch am he was going to the United States to marry her.
VO; How did you meet this person
Me: we met online in June 2015
VO: Have you met this person one on one before?
Me; yes she came in January 2017 for 2 weeks, met my family we got engaged
VO: why are you visiting US?
Me: To visit my fiancées family members my would be in laws we are getting married here in Nigeria come September
VO; reaching for the green paper as I was talking. Finally he got hold of the paper! Ehhh what is the assurance that you will come back after your visit?
Me: I am a fresh medical graduate and I currently hold a provisional medical license that will expire Dec 2017 hence I need to get on my mandatory 1 year internship/house job after which I would get the permanent license to practice medicine. I have interviewed in about 3 federal hospitals and am awaiting call up. (I didn't want to say anything about me having a son blah blah cos the boy is with his mum who took him away and his birth certificate not with me! I had pictures of me and my son in my file!)
VO: I am sorry we can't give you a visa now
Me: smiles ...... thank you.

I had a huge file full of documents her every documents, affidavit of support, hotel booking, my certificate and all! I already read that documents don't matter. While standing I saw a beautiful sign on the wall like a painting stating which documents you need to hand over to the vo. B1B2 bro it's just your passport! Clearly written and I hear almost all the vos saying never mind I don't want to see that ..... please keep that ..... no documents pls blah blah blah. I didn't even bother to open the file. I wanted to word with him which I did and was happy. The vos was busy typing all my answers!
Before going for the interview I told my fiancée that we won't be pissed if I don't get the visa and that I will Chanel my energy and preparation into our planning. So when I told her I was denied we were quick to shake it off. I told her see you in September She said nope she will be in Nigeria June to greet her in laws again cos she still has a valid Nigerian Visa! The denial saved us $1500 air fare at least and BTA and ample time to focus on my scheduled job interviews and time to focus on the planing towards the wedding. I feel sick already running around! Lol
Honey moon planned for Munich in Germany cos I support Bayern Munich football club. (She dey wonder why we Nigerians like soccer) I sha convince her say na Munich. Now we are thinking of the honey moon in the USA cos many of her family members won't be able to make it and I still need to meet them. She and her family members have booked their tickets to Nigeria since Late February. She is scheduled to leave for US 15th September. Now we want to leave together. By 10th of September God willing we ll be married. Now I will have to apply for the B1B2 again so we can travel back together for the honeymoon!

Now they gave me a paper that says you can apply again when your circumstances have changed!
Let me highlight things that will change by then!
1. Now single, then I will be married to a Citizen
2. Now jobless, I will be about 5 months into a job half way into my internship which I need to complete to get my full license (professional tie)
3. Now no money to sponsor my trip, then I ll be on almost 190k salary monthly (federal medical center) then I have a job that can make me come back (economic tie)
4. Then I can say I have a son to come back to (family tie)
5. I will be able to get a letter from my employer that I have been given a 2 week leave (professional tie)
If after all that they still refuse me, life will still go on! Am tough and prepared for that! Med school prepared me!

House please point to where I made a mistake and advice on my future plans. Also advice me whether by that September we should book my flight and book and pay for where we will stay for the honeymoon. We are looking at Hawaii, etc.

I will update with the transcript of the other interviews!
Thanks

Correct guy. Ur write up is very interesting. I can't find any loophole maybe some pros can sha. You seems to be in full control and know exactly what you want or good for you. Your visa shall come at the appointed time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Shigoboy(m): 7:27am On May 03, 2017
Morning guys, please I have this question, I have a friend who just got his visa few days back with the purpose of attending a convention which is to be hold from June 9th - 14th, my question is if he couldn't make it to the state before the convention day, Is the visa valid after the convention?? Thou he was giving 2 years, gurus in the house please attend to this....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 7:50am On May 03, 2017
No. He will most likely be deported, if he does not give a convincing reason why he missed the convention. It would be assumed that he lied during his visa interview. Tell him to go for his convention.

Shigoboy:
Morning guys, please I have this question, I have a friend who just got his visa few days back with the purpose of attending a convention which is to be hold from June 9th - 14th, my question is if he couldn't make it to the state before the convention day, Is the visa valid after the convention?? Thou he was giving 2 years, gurus in the house please attend to this....

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2017
Breaking News: U.S Non Immigrant Visa fees is officially N59,200:00
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2017
seyewest:
Breaking News: U.S Non Immigrant Visa fees is officially N59,200:00

but dollar don dey come down small small, which one be this walaha again

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ibrocoast: 2:11pm On May 03, 2017
If i had known, i would have purchase it on monday even last week when i collect ma passport. And i plan getting it this week. Now another 5k to it.
I visited the U.S website and i saw expiry 8/5/17.
Mr seyewest.. the date stipulated on their website is it that the price will come back to normal after that date.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Godiloveu(f): 4:27pm On May 03, 2017
Shigoboy:
Hello guys, I'll be going for my interview by mid may, I'm a farmer, I realize my profit at the end of a circle (after harvesting) that's 7- 8 months, my question goes thus, if I am asked how much I earn, is it necessary I state some amount as monthly income or I have to explain my self just the way the system of my work is? Secondly, my agent adviced my to use married as my marital status due to my age, but I dont have any married certificate to back this up, but he told me that's not necessary, I'm worried about this also, any advice?

not necessary if he is using "common law marriage "
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 4:55pm On May 03, 2017
@doctor108
because

You should become a script writer!!!

Anyways, it is almost impossible to get a visiting visa to visit a spouse because one can easily get married there and change status.

I will suggest you apply for a K1 visa and get it over and done with. By this time next year, it should be out
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 5:10pm On May 03, 2017
ibrocoast:
If i had known, i would have purchase it on monday even last week when i collect ma passport. And i plan getting it this week. Now another 5k to it.
I visited the U.S website and i saw expiry 8/5/17.
Mr seyewest.. the date stipulated on their website is it that the price will come back to normal after that date.
it may go down or go further up.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2017
seyewest:

it may go down or go further up.

go further to 100k and within 1 minute the interview is over with blue, white or red paper...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Onedimple: 8:03pm On May 03, 2017
Greetings to everyone. A brother made a mistake while filling his DS-160. He mistakenly picked "NO" where he was asked about whether he has attended any institution. Whereas, He graduated with a B.Tech. in Electrical Electronics Engineering from LAUTECH. what can he do? can he pay for another application to fill another DS-,160? Your response would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 8:05pm On May 03, 2017
Fill in another form.

Call the call centre to swap it.

Onedimple:
Greetings to everyone. A brother made a mistake while filling his DS-160. He mistakenly picked "NO" where he was asked about whether he has attended any institution. Whereas, He graduated with a B.Tech. in Electrical Electronics Engineering from LAUTECH. what can he do? can he pay for another application to fill another DS-,160? Your response would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Onedimple: 10:03pm On May 03, 2017
Thanks Boss. Will ask him to.

KaptainAfrika:
Fill in another form.

Call the call centre to swap it.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Lakol: 7:12am On May 04, 2017
Gud morning gurus can any one giv did info Plsss. I ave a sister who is a citizen in us for 15 yes now. plsss how many yrs will it take her to file for me and what are documents required if am called from d embassy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Lakol: 7:15am On May 04, 2017
Gud morning lady G. How many yrs does it take to file for someone. wat documents needed.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by queenfav(f): 8:41am On May 04, 2017
Good morning fam.. Please i intend to apply for a tourist visa next month.I already have an invitation letter to a conference in Chicago holding in September this year.Please house, what documents do i need to take with me for the interview?Btw i am not married, though i am employed as a legal practitioner and also owns a business.Is it necessary to go with my CAC certificate of registration of business name and professional credentials?Please i would need all the tips i can get from the gurus in the house.I can't afford to spend 60k on visa application and end up being denied.Help a sister here biko. Thanks in advance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 8:47am On May 04, 2017
Lakol:
Gud morning lady G. How many yrs does it take to file for someone. wat documents needed.

Sister, right? Okay, at least 10-15 years will do in all.... Regards
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 9:52am On May 04, 2017
As the fees for visa application increases...I hope we will be told why they refuse the applications of interviewees...at least for the sake of the high amounts of money being paid. grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.