Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1531815 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kennyalpha1407: 7:56am On May 06, 2017
Hello i'M a Photographer in Lagos Nigeria.... i got an invite to America from my cousin.... i got my passport and also an appointment at the Embassy but i don't know what document to take along both work and all other documents.... please i will be glad if i could get help here....thanks so much, cheers.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by femredhead: 8:16am On May 06, 2017
sugah:

I don't know what to believe anymore.
US website says 59200@370/$1
GTBank portal says 64000@400/$1

Amount stated in US website is meant for Visa fee transactions while the GTBank is for other transactions.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Slaw12: 12:02pm On May 06, 2017
Can I pay my visa fee in dollars and how much is it in dollar?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 06, 2017
Slaw12:
Can I pay my visa fee in dollars and how much is it in dollar?

I don't think so.Plus it will be to your own gain if you do convert it to naira.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by azelab: 2:55pm On May 06, 2017
pls the gurus should assist me to answer this question before I get implicated. An employer asked me to send the following, a scan copy of my passport datd page, passport or national identification number, place and date of birth, two scan of passport photograph and my mobile number. can't I be harmed or implicated with all these information, is it possible for the employer to sponsore and process my visa? pls assist me to answer all these question.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sandyzubby: 3:05pm On May 06, 2017
Good afternoon,pls I need your help.dis my frist time to apply what questions do they ask n what documents do I need to go with.pls help me out
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 3:18pm On May 06, 2017
azelab:
pls the gurus should assist me to answer this question before I get implicated. An employer asked me to send the following, a scan copy of my passport datd page, passport or national identification number, place and date of birth, two scan of passport photograph and my mobile number. can't I be harmed or implicated with all these information, is it possible for the employer to sponsore and process my visa? pls assist me to answer all these question.
What is the name of the establishment? look online for the website if they have any and from google you can pull any company review. Personally i dont think i will send any oif the requested documents over just yet.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 3:20pm On May 06, 2017
Sandyzubby:
Good afternoon,pls I need your help.dis my frist time to apply what questions do they ask n what documents do I need to go with.pls help me out
If i tell you to read from the start now e fit turn fight... but still i will ask that you go through pages here, research helps you understand better and you will read alot of experiences.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lizzyfash27: 3:29pm On May 06, 2017
Please I need assistance. I am a civil servant... i am single I just applied for visa but haven't been interviewed yet.. my monthly salary is 80k and I have never traveled outside the country before.. I have 11years work experience with the govt.. pls what are my chances of getting the visa..
I am to attend an alumni convention in US
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 3:35pm On May 06, 2017
lizzyfash27:
Please I need assistance. I am a civil servant... i am single I just applied for visa but haven't been interviewed yet.. my monthly salary is 80k and I have never traveled outside the country before.. I have 11years work experience with the govt.. pls what are my chances of getting the visa..
No one can tell you about chances. Present your profile at the interview as best as you can, we have seen people with your salary range and sitaution get there visas. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lizzyfash27: 4:10pm On May 06, 2017
constance234:

No one can tell you about chances. Present your profile at the interview as best as you can, we have seen people with your salary range and sitaution get there visas. Best of luck
thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by azelab: 4:18pm On May 06, 2017
constance234:

What is the name of the establishment? look online for the website if they have any and from google you can pull any company review. Personally i dont think i will send any oif the requested documents over just yet.
thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by esteeino13(f): 5:31pm On May 06, 2017
Pls Guy Cn A Sch That I Inherited From My Mom Be A Strong Tie? Cuz I Now Own And Run The Activities In The Sch?Cuz My Dad And I Are Going For A Weddin In The States.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iyaaliyah: 6:45pm On May 06, 2017
But how come you are an alumni of a school in the US?

lizzyfash27:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by tolma28(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2017
Got my visa late 2015 but since then i didn't travel to the USA. i got a job interview the month of Jan 2016 that i was was scheduled to travel so i have to cancel my travel plan because i didn't know what the job process will take. to cut the story short i eventually got the job which made me not to have time to travel at all in 2016 has i am not entitle to any annual leave since i just joined. Now in 2017 I'm entitled to annual leave but the cost of making a foreign trip now isn't something easy (like cost of ticket etc.) so am thinking i might not not use the visa cux I'm having like 6 months left on the visa. My question is, if i didn't use the visa hope getting another won't be a problem? and if i plan to travel maybe like August when the visa is less than 5 months to expire, can i still travel with using same visa and won't there be problem at the POE?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lizzyfash27: 7:00pm On May 06, 2017
iyaaliyah:
But how come you are an alumni of a school in the US?

unilag alumni is the organizer not a school in the US
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 7:56pm On May 06, 2017
1. What's stopping you from abandoning the school, after all, you can hire a Principal to run it on your behalf and in your absence? that's what a VO would probably be thinking. So how do you intend to overcome that?

esteeino13:
Pls Guy Cn A Sch That I Inherited From My Mom Be A Strong Tie? Cuz I Now Own And Run The Activities In The Sch?Cuz My Dad And I Are Going For A Weddin In The States.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 7:58pm On May 06, 2017
Just travel to the US when you can, don't stress yourself. And if you can't travel before it expires, so long as you've got a reasonable reason, you will be given. No shaking.

tolma28:
Got my visa late 2015 but since then i didn't travel to the USA. i got a job interview the month of Jan 2016 that i was was scheduled to travel so i have to cancel my travel plan because i didn't know what the job process will take. to cut the story short i eventually got the job which made me not to have time to travel at all in 2016 has i am not entitle to any annual leave since i just joined. Now in 2017 I'm entitled to annual leave but the cost of making a foreign trip now isn't something easy (like cost of ticket etc.) so am thinking i might not not use the visa cux I'm having like 6 months left on the visa. My question is, if i didn't use the visa hope getting another won't be a problem? and if i plan to travel maybe like August when the visa is less than 5 months to expire, can i still travel with using same visa and won't there be problem at the POE?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 8:03pm On May 06, 2017
1. Is that convention not for US-BASED UNILAG ALUMINI?
2. Why is a NIGERIAN-BASED UNILAG ALUMNI applying for a US VISA for an event that's meant for US-BASED UNILAG ALUMNI?

Can you provide answers to those two questions, because you might be asked that.

lizzyfash27:
unilag alumni is the organizer not a school in the US
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 8:42pm On May 06, 2017
PLEASE HELP!!!
please an agent I contacted to help me in my visa documentation but when I later realize why I should use my honest information and the importance to do so. then I terminated the contract with him and decided to fill everything honestly by myself though he has already filled a DS-160 form and has already booked an interview on my behalf. I told him that I will reschedule the appointment after filling it with my real information. but he took advantage of me because he already have the interview email and password and refused to give it to me saying that I must pay him 70k for the breach of contract, which I apologized and make a payment of 15k(remember all he did was the DS-160 form and appointment which is void already) but he insisted on the 70k. so through the help of this forum I was advised to call the US embassy customer care and lay my complaint which I did. I was told by the customer care rep. that he has already reschedule and canceled the interview twice(which means that the 54k paid for the visa fee is now a waste) so the customer care rep. helped change the password and email to now my main email.
now I've paid for another visa fee yesterday at 59k
and already have been able to secure another appointment. my question is this. can the agent possibly tamper with my recent DS-160 form which I just purchased yesterday and have gotten an appointment since he has my passport details because he threatened to do so and also cancel the appointment. please I need help!!! HE HAS REALLY FRUSTRATED ME ENOUGH ON THIS. someone should please tell me what to do.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 9:06pm On May 06, 2017
HE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING AGAIN. I WOULD ADVISE YOU NOT TO CONTACT THE AGENT AGAIN. WHAT RUBBISH CONTRACT, 70K FOR WHAT, IN THIS BLESSED RECESSION. CONSTANTLY RETRIEVE YOUR APPLICATION TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE ARE NO CHANGES TO YOUR FORM JUST TO BE SAFE. IF THE VO ASKS WHAT HAPPENED, BE HONEST AND SINCERE IN YOUR ANSWERS, ACCEPTING RESPONSIBILITY WHERE NEEDED AND STATING WHAT THE AGENT DID WHERE NECESSARY.

NOTE: ONCE A WHILE SEE IF YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR PROFILE, AND ALSO GO THROUGH YOUR SUBMITTED ONLINE FORM - TO MAKE SURE YOUR PROFILE IS STILL CONNECTED TO YOUR EMAIL AND THAT FORM HASN'T BEEN CHANGED.

TO EVERYONE ELSE. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY BLOODY AGENT FOR YOUR VISA APPLICATION. THEY HAVE NO INCENTIVE TO SEE YOU SUCCEED IN YOUR VISA INTERVIEW, SO THEY FILL FALSE INFORMATION SO THAT YOU WILL BE REJECTED AND CONSTANTLY COME BACK TO THEM, THEY ARE AFTER YOUR MONEY, THAT'S ALL.

TO ALL AGENTS HERE ON THIS FORUM, IF YOU WILL NOT ENCOURAGE YOUR CLIENTS TO FILL IN TRUTHFUL INFORMATION, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. YOU CANT IMPROVE THEIR CHANCES BY LYING, THIS IS THE US YOU ARE DEALING WITH. YOU THINK THEY WONT KNOW.

JWTheocracy1:
PLEASE HELP!!!
please an agent I contacted to help me in my visa documentation but when I later realize why I should use my honest information and the importance to do so. then I terminated the contract with him and decided to fill everything honestly by myself though he has already filled a DS-160 form and has already booked an interview on my behalf. I told him that I will reschedule the appointment after filling it with my real information. but he took advantage of me because he already have the interview email and password and refused to give it to me saying that I must pay him 70k for the breach of contract, which I apologized and make a payment of 15k(remember all he did was the DS-160 form and appointment which is void already) but he insisted on the 70k. so through the help of this forum I was advised to call the US embassy customer care and lay my complaint which I did. I was told by the customer care rep. that he has already reschedule and canceled the interview twice(which means that the 54k paid for the visa fee is now a waste) so the customer care rep. helped change the password and email to now my main email.
now I've paid for another visa fee yesterday at 59k
and already have been able to secure another appointment. my question is this. can the agent possibly tamper with my recent DS-160 form which I just purchased yesterday and have gotten an appointment since he has my passport details because he threatened to do so and also cancel the appointment. please I need help!!! HE HAS REALLY FRUSTRATED ME ENOUGH ON THIS. someone should please tell me what to do.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 9:45pm On May 06, 2017
@ KaptainAfrica thank You so much. please give me the link where I can be checking my email and password on the interview. I mean how I can constantly retrieve my email and password on the interview page.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 10:00pm On May 06, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
PLEASE HELP!!!
please an agent I contacted to help me in my visa documentation but when I later realize why I should use my honest information and the importance to do so. then I terminated the contract with him and decided to fill everything honestly by myself though he has already filled a DS-160 form and has already booked an interview on my behalf. Can the agent possibly tamper with my recent DS-160 form which I just purchased yesterday and have gotten an appointment since he has my passport details because he threatened to do so and also cancel the appointment. please I need help!!! HE HAS REALLY FRUSTRATED ME ENOUGH ON THIS. someone should please tell me what to do.

Quite painful rubbish sha! Is it impracticably possible for you too rock this boat? Loads of ish already! From calculations the idiotic twa* may still be able to hurt your application, I was thinking otherwise before but figured it out on a deeper note.... How about you promise implicating him, turning evidence on him to the US Embassy and subjecting him to prosecution via the means of same Embassy to frustrate his life and "trade" if he pushes this any further? You can actually do all of these to him if he wouldn't just respect himself. My only grouse with you now is that you too seem not genuine to me, I may be wrong though.

Once more I will suggest you get him in trouble if you can afford to!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 11:29pm On May 06, 2017
Thanks for your opinion @Omobendel1. all I've written here is what transpired. I realized that I can do all these myself and the importance of honesty when I joined this forum and that was the basic reason I terminated the contract. I'm honest at this point and seeking for a way to terminate all contact with him in respect to my visa interview upcoming.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Mizpat: 1:40am On May 07, 2017
Hello good morning everybody! Please I need your advice. Am in my middle 20ths and am done with higher institution but haven't gone for NYSC yet, am in a long time relationship with my son's father for 5years and we are hoping to get married! My son is almost 2years (18months).
A friend told me about United Nations conference on 9th august this year in New York! I have a virgin passport tho.
He asked me for the following:
I will need 3 things from you:
- passport data page
- email address
- registration fee $1000 (this covers for your The invitation letter( which is what you will take to the embassy) which is also your registration and admission into the UN HQ New York , your training materials and certificate from the United Nations, your US visa process and filling of your DS 160( US B1/B2
Please does this sound real and is this conference real too. I offered to pay twice $500 now and the rest when my visa is out but he refused and told me that I can pay by installments
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 1:56am On May 07, 2017
THIS IS A SCAM.

Mizpat:
Hello good morning everybody! Please I need your advice. Am in my middle 20ths and am done with higher institution but haven't gone for NYSC yet, am in a long time relationship with my son's father for 5years and we are hoping to get married! My son is almost 2years (18months).
A friend told me about United Nations conference on 9th august this year in New York! I have a virgin passport tho.
- passport data page
- email address
- registration fee $1000 (this covers for your The invitation letter( which is what you will take to the embassy) which is also your registration and admission into the UN HQ New York , your training materials and certificate from the United Nations, your US visa process and filling of your DS 160( US B1/B2
Please does this sound real and is this conference real too. I offered to pay twice $500 now and the rest when my visa is out but he refused and told me that I can pay by installments

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 4:59am On May 07, 2017
Mizpat:
Run!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 7:04am On May 07, 2017
@KaptainAfrika

Some of these agents are from hell
o!

A guy called me yday to lament. He has a fantastic job and all that. But used agent to apply for visa. The agent lied about everything, including the job. He's an engineering contractor, the agent put he was working in an oil and gas company, going for a finance conference.

Laff nearly finish me when he narrated his story. See how they have scattered his profile!!!

He was surprised when I told him he didn't need conference to go to US. Just tell the VO the truth. I want to visit US simple. Which one be finance conference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2017
Mizpat:
- passport data page
- email address
Life is hard why further complicate it... This is a Scam but for you to be sure why not go through the thread from page 0.
You will realized that if normal people like us can get U.S visa why not you... You no get 2 head.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 2:02pm On May 07, 2017
please somebody should help me of the address where I can login with my email and password to check my visa interview status coming up soon.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Shigoboy(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
please somebody should help me of the address where I can login with my email and password to check my visa interview status coming up soon.
I also need this address
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2017
JWTheocracy1:

http://cgifederal.force.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.