Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1536868 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
@Benny I had no intention to insult or otherwise. Just pointed out that in this particular case, the poster says she wants to birth in the us. That is her purpose. A friend of mine and her husband applied pregnant and said we may or may not birth in the US. They were refused. I can't speak to the mind of the vo but if a vo reads the fact that a poster says I actually wanna birth in the us and then sees an applicant next week saying I may/may not use the visa for birthing purposes.....do u see the ish?

Visa and airline rules are different. Delta has no policy on carrying preggars. So the issues are absolutely seperate. E concern the applicant about how she wan fly. Doctor's corresponsdence can be gotten in 2 days and travel plans made overnight. Its one thing to get a visa, its another to have a smooth entry if any...
Please I have no personal grouse with u and always holla u unto paddy levels even thou na here be our playground. I just differed with your opinion.
Ok. Before we ( plus me)forget, there's a special thread for birthing...

Both of you are on point but you need to let her know that she's gonna fill another DS160 if her intention is for birthing purpose.
Good morning beautiful people.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
shrekandfiona:

Oh no! Your advices are always spot on dude. I silently follow this thread and always looking forward to your posts. Though I have my visa & have birthed in the US, you are a good read smiley

Trust me you have a lot of silent followers too.

@shrekandfiona... Thanks, Jah bless you!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
seyewest:

Both of you are on point but you need to let her know that she's gonna fill another DS160 if her intention is for birthing purpose.
Good morning beautiful people.

If she clicked on the 2nd B1/B2. (Medical and tourism ) she may not need to...
Na your morning be this? grin
U be big man o! See when u de wake cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
@Benny I had no intention to insult or otherwise. Just pointed out that in this particular case, the poster says she wants to birth in the us. That is her purpose. A friend of mine and her husband applied pregnant and said we may or may not birth in the US. They were refused. I can't speak to the mind of the vo but if a vo reads the fact that a poster says I actually wanna birth in the us and then sees an applicant next week saying I may/may not use the visa for birthing purposes.....do u see the ish?

Visa and airline rules are different. Delta has no policy on carrying preggars. So the issues are absolutely seperate. E concern the applicant about how she wan fly. Doctor's corresponsdence can be gotten in 2 days and travel plans made overnight. Its one thing to get a visa, its another to have a smooth entry if any...
Please I have no personal grouse with u and always holla u unto paddy levels even thou na here be our playground. I just differed with your opinion.
Ok. Before we ( plus me)forget, there's a special thread for birthing...

Thanks LadyGuinivere, In life we disagree to agree and agree to disagree, this is the premise upon which inventions and innovations are made amidst mistakes and successes. We all don't know it all. But must forge ahead!

Good Afternoon Nairalanders

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

If she clicked on the 2nd B1/B2. (Medical and tourism ) she may not need to...
Na your morning be this? grin
U be big man o! See when u de wake cheesy
I never be Big man ooooo I don dey work since.
waiting for Ogun's trip story and he should send pics as well oooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
seyewest:

I never be Big man ooooo I don dey work since.
waiting for Ogun trip story and he should send pics as well oooo
Where he will send us pixs from inside greyhound with the ogiri and ewedu when e carry grin
Please when is his travel date again o?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Where he will send us pixs from inside greyhound with the ogiri and ewedu when e carry grin
Please when is his travel date again o?
Today ooooo.... and I trust him to question the officers at POE... They will beg him to pass I swear. grin

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by suntai(f): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
seyewest:

Today ooooo.... and I trust him to question the officers at POE... They will beg him to pass I swear. grin
Kikikiki! I can't wait too!....oganlaaaaa!!!! grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ibrocoast: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
I had ma interview today and i was denied. The old man in window 8 was nt friendly at all. He supposed to have retired. Majority was just frowning and smilling with maturity. Its painful anyway but the code of the conduct is to keep trying until God say amen. Can i re apply like nxt year february? Do you think its worth making ma situation change? Pls advise

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
suntai:

Kikikiki! I can't wait too!....oganlaaaaa!!!! grin grin grin
Hmmmmmmm firsttymmom go soon sue una for using kikikikikiki without authorithy cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
ibrocoast:
I had ma interview today and i was denied. The old man in window 8 was nt friendly at all. He supposed to have retired. Majority was just frowning and smilling with maturity. Its painful anyway but the code of the conduct is to keep trying until God say amen. Can i re apply like nxt year february? Do you think its worth making ma situation change? Pls advise
1. Sorry about the refusal.
2. Please explain the bolded
3. Please share ur transcript.
4.Na their country, na their staff o! Old or not
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by suntai(f): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Hmmmmmmm firsttymmom go soon sue una for using kikikikikiki without authorithy cheesy
@firstymum...I humbly beg to apply for use of Kikikiki! Ese o! grin grin grin
@ladyG...I remain loyal! grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
suntai:

@firstymum...I humbly beg to apply for use of Kikikiki! Ese o! grin grin grin
@ladyG...I remain loyal! grin
Mbok I de fear this your 'loyality' o! Ha!!! shocked grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by suntai(f): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Mbok I de fear this your 'loyality' o! Ha!!! shocked grin
Norring to fear Lady G, I just respect that ya "brain" full of God given knowledge and wisdom to answer without prejudice, fear or favor...!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ibrocoast: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
What i mean was that can i reapply by nxt year february.. Hope dey will not say ma situation has nt change.

As per ma transcript.
V.o dnt even greet
me gud afternoon
v.o dont think he asswered.
Ur passport...
Me pass him d pssport
why do you want to visit
me To attend AAPD conference.i.e American academy of pediatrics dentist
v.o keep typing shit on d computer. Who knws what he is typing.
What do you do
me dentist.
V.o are you a pediatrics dentist
me. Yes
v.o what is d conference abt..what r d tin to be discused there
me anything related to the teeth, mouth and jaw.
V.o keep typing.
Are u married
me yes
the nxt tin he flipped tru ma passport, check d pages on after d other and keep typing again. The nxt tin... Sorry.. Bla bla bla.
I was sweating inside of me. Dnt even know ma bearing to where ma car is. Lol
All is well. I believe God knws d best and maybe its not ma time to visit d states. But the old man was jez denying. I actually was thinking to just tell d other person after me to go to d man because i dnt see ma luck with me but i have to follow protocol since i'm d nxt

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ibrocoast: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Where was i wrong?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
suntai:

Norring to fear Lady G, I just respect that ya "brain" full of God given knowledge and wisdom to answer without prejudice, fear or favor...!
And to God be ALL the glory o!
Thank U and God bless
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Herbwise(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
hello friends and all gurus in the house. Lady G, I salute you.

I have completed the DS160 form for my self and my son, my only concern is that i am a nursing mother. i have 3 children already. i stopped working 3years ago, so i cannot provide more details of my previous employment other than the address and phone number of where i worked. my husband is the one sponsoring the trip.
my questions:

1) will my unemployed status affect my application?

2) the family i want to visit, the head of the family is my husbands uncle though they don't bear same surname. what relationship should i chose?

a) Friend
B) Other ?

thank you for your assistance
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Bankwo7(f): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
@Herbwise, just fill you are stay at home mum.
You will get the visa,God's willing.
That's what I filled and wrote that am part owner of my hubby's limited company and got my 2 year visa at first trial .

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Herbwise(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Bankwo7:
@Herbwise, just fill you are stay at home mum.
You will get the visa,God's willing.
That's what I filled and wrote that am part owner of my hubby's limited company and got my 2 year visa at first trial .

Thanks. But what about the relationship status. The person is my husbands uncle.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Me pass him d pssport
why do you want to visit
v.o keep typing poo on d computer. Who knws what he is typing.
What do you do
me dentist.
me. Yes
V.o keep typing.
Are u married
me yes
the nxt tin he flipped tru ma passport, check d pages on after d other and keep typing again. The nxt tin... Sorry.. Bla bla bla
@Ibrocoast. Caveat : My opinion only
Without knowing about your travel history and income, the bolded caught my attn.
Your are a pediatric dentist. Studied that. And wanna go for a conference on pediatric dentistry and the above was the best you came up with? Me sef I'm not impressed.
I have no history on anything medical but I could have said something like ' the cause and treatment of overbite in children' and some other what whats
Your answer was general and not just there. Sorry sha.
Change in circumstance dosent have to do with time but a change in your personal circumstance. It could happen in 2 weeks . Or not happen even after 3 years (God forbid)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
@Herbwise I honestly can't comment on your chances but your WHOLE personal circumstance will be considered including the fact that your husband is your sponsor.
Lemme paint a pix. If Dangote's wife is a stay at home mom and wants to go on a visit will she be refused based on her employment status. Most prolly not.
So everything about u will be considered. Good luck.

I think other may be better. To create an opportunity for explanation. Just hope the uncle waka go US via better way
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Herbwise(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
@Herbwise I honestly can't comment on your chances that your WHOLE personal circumstance will be considered including the fact that your husband is your sponsor.
Lemme paint a pix. If Dangote's wife is a stay at home mom and wants to go on a visit will she be refused based on her employment status. Most prolly not.
So everything about u will be considered. Good luck.

I think other may be better. To create an opportunity for explanation. Just hope the uncle waka go US via better way

Thanks Lagy G. I have to ask how the Uncle take Waka go oo.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by suntai(f): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Me pass him d pssport
why do you want to visit
v.o keep typing poo on d computer. Who knws what he is typing.
What do you do
me dentist.
me. Yes
V.o keep typing.
Are u married

Yes I agree with Lady G, it was not explicit enough, my sister is a dentist too and attends same conference on a yearly basis and she opined that you need to state the medical " jargons" as related to paediatric dentistry and surgery. I would suggest you try again, cos according to her the conference is extremely beneficial to your progress as a pediatric dental surgeon, especially as per knowledge you wouldngain that would aid your passing your exams towards senior reg / consultant!it helped her immensely and she's now a consultant!

Wish you the best.
me yes
the nxt tin he flipped tru ma passport, check d pages on after d other and keep typing again. The nxt tin... Sorry.. Bla bla bla
@Ibrocoast. Caveat : My opinion only
Without knowing about your travel history and income, the bolded caught my attn.
Your are a pediatric dentist. Studies that. And wanna go for a conference on pediatric dentistry and the above was the best you came up with? Me sef I'm not impressed.
I have no history on anything medical but I could have said ' the cause and treatment of overbite in children'
Your answer was general and not just there. Sorry sha.
Change in circumstance dosent have to do with time but a change in your personal circumstance. It could happen in 2 weeks . Or not happen even after 3 years (God forbid)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Benny the bone of contention in the morning is similar to that of princessbee if you read her posts *justsaying*
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by mama777(f): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
my mum is presently in usa. she applied for extension and was approved to expire February.but the issue is that she got the mail late, thats first week of March.my question is can she come back to usa after staying in nigeria for months or not.she wants to travel back to Nigeria for her mum's burial. but was advice to apply for another extension.pls I need an urgent reply.thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
mama777:
my mum is presently in usa. she applied for extension and was approved to expire February.but the issue is that she got the mail late, thats first week of March.my question is can she come back to usa after staying in nigeria for months or not.she wants to travel back to Nigeria for her mum's burial. but was advice to apply for another extension.pls I need an urgent reply.thanks
Please let me get u right.
U are asking if she can apply for an extension while she has overstayed already in the US?
Put differently she's been in the US illegally since ist of march and u want to know if u can apply for an extension abi? And /or will she be reallowed in the us after overstaying?
That's your question?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Herbwise:

Thanks. But what about the relationship status. The person is my husbands uncle.
Fill Relative.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by mama777(f): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Please let me get u right.
U are asking if she can apply for an extension while she has overstayed already in the US?
Put differently she's been in the US illegally since ist of march and u want to know if u can apply for an extension abi? And /or will she be reallowed in the us after overstaying?
That's your question?

she has overstayed in the US since 1st of March illegally.can she be able to come back to US maybe next year without any problem or better still stay back and reapply for extension as advised.thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Bostin(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
People that has gotten J1 work and travel visa should please help with there sponsor's name, the process and the cost collected by the sponsor.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
mama777:

she has overstayed in the US since 1st of March illegally.can she be able to come back to US maybe next year without any problem or better still stay back and reapply for extension as advised.thanks

It would depend on her reasons for extension in the first place.

Since we don't know that, its difficult to give our opinions.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
Bostin:
People that has gotten J1 work and travel visa should please help with there sponsor's name, the process and the cost collected by the sponsor.
The Exchange Visitor (J) non-immigrant visa category is for individuals approved to participate in work-and study-based exchange visitor programs. Most individuals choosing to come to the United States on a J-1 visa exchange program are funded privately. J-1 visa exchanges include a cultural component that gives participants the opportunity to engage more broadly with Americans and share their own cultures with their U.S. host communities. They return home eager to stay connected, to expand their networks, and to explore future exchange opportunities as “citizen ambassadors.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58