Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) (75649 Views)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by chocofizzy(f): 12:33am On Oct 11, 2015
The answer is NO!
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Raymie(m): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2015
So a grown man (pic 2) drove to the market, bought 2 expression attachment, drove to anti Billi's shop to sit on the floor and hold mirror while Billi makes his hair okwa ya? And he even has the boldness to tie it and take selfie. Denrele well done O. Yhur disciples have started showing themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by nigeriancuban: 12:34am On Oct 11, 2015
lol,oya ladies oo your ans are needed here,the so called "I love a dude with style" ladies.... BTW why would a responsible dude carry around or even have time to go and sit down for hours to look this way,well dating this kind of person no ever complain that he is stingy coz him no get work to get money,period!
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 11, 2015
I can't braid my hair but I can grow it without barber it for minimum of forty yearsgrin
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by WAMDIEO(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Term any man that plait his hair as I responsible we don't even allowed them in to the barracks
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by blackmale(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2015
I think its good to judge people by the content of their character and not by their looks..braiding of hair by men doesn't really describe who he is as a person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by timilehing(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Na fashion na, abi na wetin dem go take defend themselves grin
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by emmanueles(m): 12:39am On Oct 11, 2015
Hmm
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nickymezor(f): 12:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Nt @ all...it sucks abeg
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by BlackAlbino6(m): 12:54am On Oct 11, 2015
chocofizzy:
The answer is NO!
What if he handles you well, will you still disrespect him?
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by BobUg28(m): 12:58am On Oct 11, 2015
spillyboy14:
But for most African's myopic thinking faculty, there's nothing wrong in a man or woman's hair being styled to whatever design so long as it is clean and does not give foul odour.
It grows, you choose to let it grow, twist it, turn it, braid it, leave it to grow long, or whatever.

We have never made emphasis to Jesus who is an overall mentor to all Christians, on why he choosed to leave his hair to grow long and not barb low cut instead. Isn't it the same hair I have growing on my own head?

In the days of old, these mentors kept long beards, but If I attempt my #beardgang stuff, err1 be like"why are you looking like a muslim? huh!!!? muslim?? yet God allowed beards grow on the face of Christians?"

Please we need to emancipate our selves from mental slavery, (Bob Marley). Africa has more pressing issues our generation needs to solve. Hair style is not one of those.

Imagine talk!
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Jamsonille00(m): 1:17am On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What's "dada" ?

Dreadlocks
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by WebSurfer(m): 1:18am On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Generally I don't like guys with plaits, it's just so Lil Bow Wow for my taste. However, the 2nd guy would be hot if that bun on his head was dreadlocks instead of braids kiss
dreadlocks like mine.. grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by EndiaSami: 1:19am On Oct 11, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by WebSurfer(m): 1:42am On Oct 11, 2015
chocofizzy:
The answer is NO!
actress actress grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Truckpusher(m): 2:54am On Oct 11, 2015
Why are people especially guys getting worked up over how people feel to express themselves?

You guys better go get a life and stop judging others on how they chose to be seen ,its their body their business.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by modelboy(m): 3:01am On Oct 11, 2015
spillyboy14:
But for most African's myopic thinking faculty, there's nothing wrong in a man or woman's hair being styled to whatever design so long as it is clean and does not give foul odour.
It grows, you choose to let it grow, twist it, turn it, braid it, leave it to grow long, or whatever.

We have never made emphasis to Jesus who is an overall mentor to all Christians, on why he choosed to leave his hair to grow long and not barb low cut instead. Isn't it the same hair I have growing on my own head?

In the days of old, these mentors kept long beards, but If I attempt my #beardgang stuff, err1 be like"why are you looking like a muslim? huh!!!? muslim?? yet God allowed beards grow on the face of Christians?"

Please we need to emancipate our selves from mental slavery, (Bob Marley). Africa has more pressing issues our generation needs to solve. Hair style is not one of those.
i like when wise people like you speak. i have hope for Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 11, 2015
It's called feminization of the BLACK MAN!! This phenomenon is REAL!!! You have black men starting to behave like women.....E.g Skinny Jeans, Using Fake hair, Having female mannerisms etc!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 11, 2015
Cutehector:
A responsible man can't do this.

You are absolutely wrong!!!! How responsible you are has NOTHING to do with appearance!!!! Now don't get me wrong, it can shape people's perception of you at first glance! But truly intelligent people never judge based on appearance. After all the whites seldom judge blacks for being black! So i will say, FVCK YOU , for making that sort of blanket statement! And NO, i do not braid my hair!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by showlarfish(m): 5:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Well na hin own wahala be dat, madwoman will surely go for mad man...... Make God help am
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 5:15am On Oct 11, 2015
showlarfish:
Well na hin own wahala be dat, madwoman will surely go for mad man...... Make God help am
if dey born mad family they go say an curse from village
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 5:16am On Oct 11, 2015
ayoolanr:

You are absolutely wrong!!!! How responsible you are has NOTHING to do with appearance!!!! Now don't get me wrong, it can shape people's perception of you at first glance! But truly intelligent people never judge based on appearance. After all the whites seldom judge blacks for being black! So i will say, FVCK YOU , for making that sort of blanket statement! And NO, i do not braid my hair!!!
sometimes your appearance matters

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 5:17am On Oct 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why are people especially guys getting worked up over how people feel to express themselves?

You guys better go get a life and stop judging others on how they chose to be seen ,its their body their business.
of course its their life and they live it that way. we are just saying that what will the ladies think about these men. that's all
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 5:19am On Oct 11, 2015
Raymie:
So a grown man (pic 2) drove to the market, bought 2 expression attachment, drove to anti Billi's shop to sit on the floor and hold mirror while Billi makes his hair okwa ya? And he even has the boldness to tie it and take selfie. Denrele well done O. Yhur disciples have started showing themselves.
wetin man go do ohh. na so things dey start small small

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 5:20am On Oct 11, 2015
psychologist:
Just passing
hmmmm
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 5:21am On Oct 11, 2015
spillyboy14:

you are right. no one is condemning them. we are just saying if ladies love them that way.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 5:22am On Oct 11, 2015
Cutehector:
A responsible man can't do this.
that's true
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by yungryce: 6:02am On Oct 11, 2015
how about dis

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.