Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) (75648 Views)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by MizTyna(f): 6:41am On Oct 11, 2015
Dreadlocks are fine but never plaits. Leave the braids for me biko
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by GP15: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2015
Cutehector:
A responsible man can't do this.
But Nwankwo Kanu still braid is hair. Is he not responsible?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 11, 2015
I won't even look at dem twice
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2015
WebSurfer:
dreadlocks like mine.. grin grin

Natty dreads, natty dreads now
Dreadlock Congo Bongo I grin

Yeah, there's something about dreadlocks that says "I don't follow rules". I like rebels lol. Plus I'm a Bob Marley fan,so..
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by AngryNigerian(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2015
faith551:

Oga no sensible, well mannered, principled, well trained guy will go on braids simple

I concur...only that your comment asked for reason why, so my brother all join
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by dazzlingd(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2015
ayoolanr:

You are absolutely wrong!!!! How responsible you are has NOTHING to do with appearance!!!! Now don't get me wrong, it can shape people's perception of you at first glance! But truly intelligent people never judge based on appearance. After all the whites seldom judge blacks for being black! So i will say, FVCK YOU , for making that sort of blanket statement! And NO, i do not braid my hair!!!

says who? Like it or not, the way u appear is the way u will be addressed
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by fart: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2015
That guy with the long braids is definitely a closeted gay

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Missmossy(f): 7:54am On Oct 11, 2015
Makes no sense, they look uncouth and irresponsible and often times are treated as such.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Truckpusher(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not buying it. So who do you admire?
I don't admire or crush on something I can't get whenever I want.

I live in a real world . tongue
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by charlsecy(m): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2015
spillyboy14:
We have never made emphasis to Jesus who is an overall mentor to all Christians, on why he choosed to leave his hair to grow long and not barb low cut instead.

How did you know Jesus had or kept long hair? I guess you are confused by all those drawings they say is Jesus Christ? I wonder when an artist's imagination becomes Jesus' picture!

Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 11:14 (ESV), "Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him..."

Why would Paul write that if Jesus kept long hair?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by misspicy(f): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What's "dada" ?
Yoruba name for dreadlock...some are born with it like flavour odas like peter of psquare grow their
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't admire or crush on something I can't get whenever I want.

I live in a real world . tongue

Lol, admiring someone doesn't mean you want them. Personally, I can have a crush on someone but still know I don't want them. I liken it to looking at art pieces at the gallery. You admire the beauty but still take none of it home with you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2015
GP15:

But Nwankwo Kanu still braid is hair. Is he not responsible?
abeg, d hair wey kanu plait and dis one dey dsame? If i yab somebody nau dem go say I wicked!
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2015
misspicy:

Yoruba name for dreadlock...some are born with it like flavour odas like peter of psquare grow their

Oh ok. But, who is born with dreadlocks now? Hahaha. Come on!
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Truckpusher(m): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, admiring someone doesn't mean you want them. Personally, I can have a crush on someone but still know I don't want them. I liken it to looking at art pieces at the gallery. You admire the beauty but still take none of it home with you.

What is the essence of admiring something you can't get close enough ? Between they are humans and not pieces of arts like you've erroneously said...lol.

Leave me alone this morning abeg. grin
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
What is the essence of admiring something you can't get close enough ? Between they are humans and not pieces of arts like you've erroneously said...lol.

Leave me alone this morning abeg. grin

I said I liken it to looking at art, since you also said they were "painted". The essence is to just feast the eyes, nothing more.

Kbye grin
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Truckpusher(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I said I liken it to looking at art, since you also said they were "painted". The essence is to just feast the eyes, nothing more.

Kbye grin
Bye bye - Don't argue with a woman on a Sunday morning .

She'll always win. cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by NemzySeries(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2015
wen joblessness & idleness bkoms ur counterpart u can even plait & gel ur pubic hair as well as ur armpit

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by frisky2good(m): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2015
Some men plait their hair for religious reasons e.g. sango worshippers. Everyone is free to do whatever he or she likes with his / her hair afterall it is not cheap or easy to maintain.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by misspicy(f): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh ok. But, who is born with dreadlocks now? Hahaha. Come on!
Alot of people,guys and girls alikr,eg,flavour,u know flavour the musician naw,i even af a friend,hers very long,to the bum...and its well arranged
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by repogirl(f): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2015
I respect the hair styles, I don't care bout the men, na dem sabi! angry
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by otiigba1(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2015
spillyboy14:
But for most African's myopic thinking faculty, there's nothing wrong in a man or woman's hair being styled to whatever design so long as it is clean and does not give foul odour.
It grows, you choose to let it grow, twist it, turn it, braid it, leave it to grow long, or whatever.

We have never made emphasis to Jesus who is an overall mentor to all Christians, on why he choosed to leave his hair to grow long and not barb low cut instead. Isn't it the same hair I have growing on my own head?

In the days of old, these mentors kept long beards, but If I attempt my #beardgang stuff, err1 be like"why are you looking like a muslim? huh!!!? muslim?? yet God allowed beards grow on the face of Christians?"

Please we need to emancipate our selves from mental slavery, (Bob Marley). Africa has more pressing issues our generation needs to solve. Hair style is not one of those.
very nicely and politely put, and i agree %10000000000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.