Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) (75651 Views)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:

She means to say she doesn't take good care of the baby nappy hair

LMAO. Be nice. In a way I get it, babies usually don't like their hair messed with & most parents really can't stand the crying so they just do the little they can manage to do, which results to a nappy headed baby.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by zanga420: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
gflames89:
It saddens my heart to always hear people say that well mannered men don't go on braids only on low cuts.
1.Tell me when u were been born u were barbed low cut from the womb
2.How many harden criminals do u see on Tv on braids when they are been arrested
Our primary focus should be what we feed our brains witj not our head.Boooks stays in ur brain not on ur hair.The only reason why u have to go on low cut against ur own wish is when u aren't creative and need to apply for one office job and u need to look smart.So tell me OJB isn't responsible or tell me Rkelly isn't responsibleSO please rock whatsoever u wanna rock but have something to offer upstairs.U can be a creative photographer with ur braids,a creative freelance writer.Keep forming responsibilty and those on braids make there millions.
when I look through the logical ability of our youths, it makes me sick. No wonder politicians are having fields day in misbehaving 'cos majority of d youths cant do proper stand-out logical reasoning. Worst of it they go by crowd mentality n brainwashing. Ask many of them y they condemn braided guys, its simply because their religious leaders n lots say so. Its a pity
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by faith551(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
zanga420:
what has no of hours or d gender of d stylist doing his hair got to do with him being responsible or training up his kids? Its this type of myopic reasoning that makes many think, its only when u're on suit n tie u're a human being. Kanu plaits, u want to tell me its only those ur low-cut/punk keeping mentors that are better or responsible father than him? What do u say to those ur genties on skin n low-cuts thats that wastes more than 7hrs getting drunk daily? Responsible ppl right?

Oga call a spade a spade, one right can't make many wrongs right OK, Am not talking about low cuts here or anything Btw why is it that military men don't keep hairs, no beards just clean cut? The military are known as a deciplined organisation, over grown hair, a guy with braids is just irrelevant and paints a picture of a wayward person.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMAO. Be nice. In a way I get it, babies usually don't like their hair messed with & most parents really can't stand the crying so they just do the little they can do, which results to a nappy headed baby.
What is not nice about the term 'nappy hair'? Jeez!
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:

What is not nice about the term 'nappy hair'? Jeez!

Kinky hair is a better choice smileyNappy just sounds derogatory. It makes me think of the insult "nappy headed hoes". Hahaha
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kinky hair is a better choice smileyNappy just sounds derogatory. It makes me think of the insult "nappy headed hoes". Hahaha
Okay! But 'nappy hair' is not a derogatory term to me.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:

Okay! But 'nappy hair' is not a derogatory term to me.

Ok. You said you're biracial, right? Is your hair nappy or so called "good hair" ?
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by zanga420: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
faith551:

Oga call a spade a spade, one right can't make many wrongs right OK, Am not talking about low cuts here or anything Btw why is it that military men don't keep hairs, no beards just clean cut? The military are known as a deciplined organisation, over grown hair, a guy with braids is just irrelevant and paints a picture of a wayward person.
thats a wrong judgement basis for discipline. Those are military code of dressing. So once u're in there u obey that, Bankers are on suit their own code as well, sports ppl on sportswear their code. With d basis of ur points, maybe its only those that shave beards clean as d military that are disciplined? U need to open ur mind n see things from a clean view than holding a stereotype. For instance if u're given d notion 'hausa ppl are always dirty' have u lived with some of them b4 generalizing ur conclusion. So braids, skin, afro, brazilian hair etc has nothing to do with ppl being responsible or not. Besides havent u seen many irresponsible military men b4?
For ur information some arabic militaries keep beards, so those it make their org irresponsible?
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. You said you're biracial, right? Is your hair nappy or so called "good hair" ?
A little bit like Michael Jackson's son Prince hair. I alway cut it short though.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:
A little bit like Michael Jackson's son Prince hair. I alway cut it short though.

I don't know what his hair looks likes & I'm not about to google it. Is it freezy like Jidenna's throwback pic you posted?
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I don't know what his hair looks likes & I'm not about to google it. Is it freezy like Jidenna's throwback pic you posted?
Nope but straight. I got my hair after my mother.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:
Nope but straight. I got my hair after my mother.

Oh ok.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by pejuakinab: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
faith551:
See as the guy in the last pic be like one mad man for my area, make I call my brother for villa ask weather Lee don recover.
Why will a guy plait his hair??

Oh boy!! U too funny...ur father!!
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by janefrancisca(f): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
I love guys on dreads provided it is styled and arranged neatly just like uti's own grin. But a guy plaiting braids with all the 7 colours of the rainbow and even styling it into a bun like d one in the second pic is a No for me. As a kid i had dreads (dada), just that my mom took it off when i was three sad sad
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Abobaku1: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
WebSurfer:
now you sound like we get on same level too grin grin I'm the gentle looking type tho

Do I know you?? Dr. Dot tk?
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by MayhorE(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
He dey craze ni? Owk coz female dey wear pant u 2 cn imitate dem abi, wise wheray
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by faith551(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
zanga420:
thats a wrong judgement basis for discipline. Those are military code of dressing. So once u're in there u obey that, Bankers are on suit their own code as well, sports ppl on sportswear their code. With d basis of ur points, maybe its only those that shave beards clean as d military that are disciplined? U need to open ur mind n see things from a clean view than holding a stereotype. For instance if u're given d notion 'hausa ppl are always dirty' have u lived with some of them b4 generalizing ur conclusion. So braids, skin, afro, brazilian hair etc has nothing to do with ppl being responsible or not. Besides havent u seen many irresponsible military men b4?
For ur information some arabic militaries keep beards, so those it make their org irresponsible?

Am not trying to convince you into believing me, there's no point bathing a pig, Am just telling you fact. Having a clean cut to be in the military is not a dress code,one thing about humans is that we successfully find excuses and reason for our actions no matter how silly they are, but the wise sit back and think, not spew words anyhow.
Even shekau if given the upportunity will convince you of the reasons for his actions. So u better start thinking like a matured human being or I'll be forced to think otherwise
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by doublex: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
i definetly dnt mind,i havent startd2date bt one of my crushes had locks cheesy his so attractive,he has a trey songz + chris brown looks
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by zanga420: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
faith551:

Am not trying to convince you into believing me, there's no point bathing a pig, Am just telling you fact. Having a clean cut to be in the military is not a dress code,one thing about humans is that we successfully find excuses and reason for our actions no matter how silly they are, but the wise sit back and think, not spew words anyhow.
Even shekau if given the upportunity will convince you of the reasons for his actions. So u better start thinking like a matured human being or I'll be forced to think otherwise
what I dislike is insult, which u're creeping into. Life dont revolve only in ur values n convictions. What started all these is cos u said that ppl with braids are irresponsible. I know d next u'll are ppl with tattoo. So r.kelly is irresponsible, kanu, even bob marley n d likes. Smh 4u.
Would've told u a story the would've helped ur judgemental attitude, but u wont reason it, cos u stl believe even if u're going to a club u MUST tock in ur shirt n whosoever does not do same is irresponsible. All d best
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by charlsecy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
Romeolowo:
Pointless, God won't judge ur body but your soul
Go tell Paul!
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by faith551(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
zanga420:
what I dislike is insult, which u're creeping into. Life dont revolve only in ur values n convictions. What started all these is cos u said that ppl with braids are irresponsible. I know d next u'll are ppl with tattoo. So r.kelly is irresponsible, kanu, even bob marley n d likes. Smh 4u.
Would've told u a story the would've helped ur judgemental attitude, but u wont reason it, cos u stl believe even if u're going to a club u MUST tock in ur shirt n whosoever does not do same is irresponsible. All d best

All the ppl you mentioned are artiste and you don't judge them by their appearance, most of them even use it as their signature, my point is, a man going through the stress of sitting hours in a saloon just to plait hair, haba!!! oga you dey even reason am at all, where hardworking ppl get into a barbing saloon, pay #200 and before 10minutes they are out, clean shaven and neat, you dey hia dey mention tucking a shirt in and tattoo.
it's a waste of time trying to make you see reasons pls you have your opinions, I have mine, enough of this.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by zanga420: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
faith551:

All the ppl you mentioned are artiste and you don't judge them by their appearance, most of them even use it as their signature, my point is, a man going through the stress of sitting hours in a saloon just to plait hair, haba!!! oga you dey even reason am at all, where hardworking ppl get into a barbing saloon, pay #200 and before 10minutes they are out, clean shaven and neat, you dey hia dey mention tucking a shirt in and tattoo.
it's a waste of time trying to make you see reasons pls you have your opinions, I have mine, enough of this.
now u see, y i'm saying u're knowledge is not vast. Do u think its everyone thats a hustler. Some ppl work only 2hrs in a day others they use it to play, exercise, get massage n stl rake in millions. I ask again, that man n ur so responsible low-cut tied up suited drunkard that spends more than 7hrs drinking daily, who's better? Stop judging ppl by irrelevant stuffs. Their's no time its said this is how a ppl should style their hair. U carve d identity u desire. U that shave skin who told u its a responsible hair style? Dont u know it was made for prisoners?
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by WebSurfer(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Abobaku1:

Do I know you?? Dr. Dot tk?
what does this mean
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by switstelly(f): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Iranuuuuuuu.....
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That Jidenna has the sexiest lips I have ever seen on a man. I saw the video for the 1st time this afternoon on TV & wow...dose lips! I don't like the Al Sharpton hair-do he's rocking though. Other than that, he's a very good looking man smiley
He's Nigerian you know ? You like nigerian men now ?
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
He's Nigerian you know ? You like nigerian men now ?

I know he is, but he also looks biracial though. Anyway, I never said I dislike Nigerian men. Come on now.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I know he is, but he also looks biracial though. Anyway, I never said I dislike Nigerian men. Come on now.
That nigga is a pure Nigerian,
Btw most of your post on Nl show what you think of nigerian men (nigerians).

Uhm punky how come you're always online? If its cos you're currently unwaged I could talk to seun to make you a Mod or something ? The pay is somewhat rad tho grin
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
That nigga is a pure Nigerian,
Btw most of your post on Nl show what you think of nigerian men (nigerians).

Uhm punky how come you're always online? If its cos you're currently unwaged I could talk to seun to make you a Mod or something ? The pay is somewhat rad tho grin

Ok. Most of posts show what? I only talk smack when someone says something out of line about my country. Other than that, I'm cool with most people here.

About being "unwaged", I'm at work as we speak. I do not flip burgers for a living, yanno grin I have the kind of job that affords me plenty of time on my hands, so to avoid being bored, I come online.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. Most of posts show what? I only talk smack when someone says something out of line about my country. Other than that, I'm cool with most people here.

About being "unwaged", I'm at work as we speak. I do not flip burgers for a living, yanno grin I have the kind of job that affords me plenty of time on my hands, so to avoid being bored, I come online.
Yea ryt like you will admit to be "flipping burgers" or doing any menial jobs :dgrin
So apart from nl ,what other sites do you frequent?
And don't tell me its only Nl cos I will just mail seun recommending for the post of a supermodgrin
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:

Yea ryt like you will admit to be "flipping burgers" or doing any menial jobs :dgrin
So apart from nl ,what other sites do you frequent?
And don't tell me its only Nl cos I will just mail seun recommending for the post of a supermodgrin

If I flipped burgers, would I be spending so much time here? One hand on the spatula & the other on the bun...erm yeah, doesn't add up smiley

I visit astrology sites too, but not as frequent as I do here. Just every now & then. NL is great place to meet new people, make friends, laugh, debate, etc
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

If I flipped burgers, would I be spending so much time here? One hand on the spatula & the other on the bun...erm yeah, doesn't add up smiley

I visit astrology sites too, but not as frequent as I do here. Just every now & then. NL is great place to meet new people, make friends, laugh, debate, etc
Yaya I've seen some your post on astrology on nl,what's your deal with em anyway ? Using stars to "judge" someones character/behavior its pretty lamegrin
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Candyrain(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yea it's true, she has never disliked Nigerian men. I have witness(es) to this e.g lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.