Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) (75647 Views)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by otiigba1(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2015
misspicy:

Yoruba name for dreadlock...some are born with it like flavour odas like peter of psquare grow their
how did you know flavour was born with it? Are you his mother? Or is that what he told you? angry ..just asking o!
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by otiigba1(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2015
Cutehector:
abeg, d hair wey kanu plait and dis one dey dsame? If i yab somebody nau dem go say I wicked!
don't be a hypocrite! What's the different? Plait is plait! Including nwankwo's plait angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by misspicy(f): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2015
otiigba1:
how did you know flavour was born with it? Are you his mother? Or is that what he told you? angry ..just asking o!
Lol i have seen his throwback pictures before he started music...google it too tongue
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by otiigba1(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2015
misspicy:

Lol i have seen his throwback pictures before he started music...google it too tongue
that proofs nothing, FYI any thing can be done in photo studios these days, even your ( so called) throwback pictures tongue, see how you will believe anything as long as is flavour, i suspect you are crushing on him cool
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by redcliff: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2015
spillyboy14:
But for most African's myopic thinking faculty, there's nothing wrong in a man or woman's hair being styled to whatever design so long as it is clean and does not give foul odour.
It grows, you choose to let it grow, twist it, turn it, braid it, leave it to grow long, or whatever.

We have never made emphasis to Jesus who is an overall mentor to all Christians, on why he choosed to leave his hair to grow long and not barb low cut instead. Isn't it the same hair I have growing on my own head?

In the days of old, these mentors kept long beards, but If I attempt my #beardgang stuff, err1 be like"why are you looking like a muslim? huh!!!? muslim?? yet God allowed beards grow on the face of Christians?"

Please we need to emancipate our selves from mental slavery, (Bob Marley). Africa has more pressing issues our generation needs to solve. Hair style is not one of those.

Hmnm.... hmnmnmmm.. stroking beard and thinking...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by misspicy(f): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2015
otiigba1:
that proofs nothing, FYI any thing can be done in photo studios these days, even your ( so called) throwback pictures tongue, see how you will believe anything as long as is flavour, i suspect you are crushing on him cool
Crushing? Kikikikikikikiki,not at all buh i.know.his dread is natural...

I dnt dig guys.with dread sef
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by otiigba1(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2015
misspicy:

Crushing? Kikikikikikikiki,not at all buh i.know.his dread is natural...

I dnt dig guys.with dread sef
lier! grin Why did you go looking for his throw back pictures? If it's not crush, and please stop saying you know his dread is natural, that kinda makes it obvious you are really! Crushing! cool

Nothing wrong with crushing on a guy, it means you are a real woman tongue. Not a lesbian cool
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by misspicy(f): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2015
otiigba1:
lier! grin Why did you go looking for his throw back pictures? If it's not crush, and please stop saying you know his dread is natural, that kinda makes it obvious you are really! Crushing! cool

Nothing wrong with crushing on a guy, it means you are a real woman tongue. Not a lesbian cool
Lolzzzz,okay maybe m crushing buh it will b because of his money and not his dread....
owo nikoko ask davido
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Okeikpu(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:

Not so bad on him. I prefer his hair style when he was younger.
Jidenna Emeka is a cool guy
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by WebSurfer(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Natty dreads, natty dreads now
Dreadlock Congo Bongo I grin

Yeah, there's something about dreadlocks that says "I don't follow rules". I like rebels lol. Plus I'm a Bob Marley fan,so..
now you sound like we get on same level too grin grin I'm the gentle looking type tho
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2015
WebSurfer:
now you sound like we get on same level too grin grin I'm the gentle looking type tho

Niiiice.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by oyebolacomfort(f): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Hell No! Why Will I
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by gflames89(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2015
It saddens my heart to always hear people say that well mannered men don't go on braids only on low cuts.
1.Tell me when u were been born u were barbed low cut from the womb
2.How many harden criminals do u see on Tv on braids when they are been arrested
Our primary focus should be what we feed our brains witj not our head.Boooks stays in ur brain not on ur hair.The only reason why u have to go on low cut against ur own wish is when u aren't creative and need to apply for one office job and u need to look smart.So tell me OJB isn't responsible or tell me Rkelly isn't responsibleSO please rock whatsoever u wanna rock but have something to offer upstairs.U can be a creative photographer with ur braids,a creative freelance writer.Keep forming responsibilty and those on braids make there millions.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Babe2sure(f): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
I don't! I don't like men on braids, I don't like men on dreadlocks either.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by geez18(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
spillyboy14:
But for most African's myopic thinking faculty, there's nothing wrong in a man or woman's hair being styled to whatever design so long as it is clean and does not give foul odour.
It grows, you choose to let it grow, twist it, turn it, braid it, leave it to grow long, or whatever.

We have never made emphasis to Jesus who is an overall mentor to all Christians, on why he choosed to leave his hair to grow long and not barb low cut instead. Isn't it the same hair I have growing on my own head?

In the days of old, these mentors kept long beards, but If I attempt my #beardgang stuff, err1 be like"why are you looking like a muslim? huh!!!? muslim?? yet God allowed beards grow on the face of Christians?"

Please we need to emancipate our selves from mental slavery, (Bob Marley). Africa has more pressing issues our generation needs to solve. Hair style is not one of those.

the most sensible response of the lot.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Vision4God: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Smh.... lack of work.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by DICKtator: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
spillyboy14:

I typed this!!!
Stop invading my brain!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Jman06(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
ayoolanr:
It's called feminization of the BLACK MAN!! This phenomenon is REAL!!! You have black men starting to behave like women.....E.g Skinny Jeans, Using Fake hair, Having female mannerisms etc!!!
I used to think like this but I have come to realize that many people are born that way. I have many of them around me.
When such guys try to act "masculine" like the society demands, they sulk at that.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by jornie(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2015

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
spillyboy14:

U deserve a bottle of origin for this grin u are reasonable
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
charlsecy:

How did you know Jesus had or kept long hair? I guess you are confused by all those drawings they say is Jesus Christ? I wonder when an artist's imagination becomes Jesus' picture!

Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 11:14 (ESV), "Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him..."

Why would Paul write that if Jesus kept long hair?
Pointless, God won't judge ur body but your soul

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by zanga420: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
faith551:

Oga no sensible, well mannered, principled, well trained guy will go on braids simple
there's nothing like sensible or no sensible in this matter. Its style, u wear what fits u. There're ppl braids fits so well, same with low-cut, afro, dreads n d likes. Whatsoever rocks ur boat buddy. Ur so called sensible guys, are the sensible more than r.kelly n other high class achieving guys on braids?
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by zanga420: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
spillyboy14:

u hit it on d head. Nigerians (many other african countries reason logical in discussions) with so much myopic reasoning.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by faith551(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
zanga420:
there's nothing like sensible or no sensible in this matter. Its style, u wear what fits u. There're ppl braids fits so well, same with low-cut, afro, dreads n d likes. Whatsoever rocks ur boat buddy. Ur so called sensible guys, are the sensible more than r.kelly n other high class achieving guys on braids?

Let me ask you a question that requires an honest answer, what will it be like seeing your dad in a hair saloon, legs stretched, relaxed while a number of ladies are busy plaiting his hair,
Will you see him as responsible?, hardworking and most of all, will you see him as a dad who will likely train up kids that wnt see anything wrong with a guy plaiting his hair while his mates are busy hustling.
Soon guys will start wearing make ups in Nigeria, the way some silly ass, lazy slow pokes are parading themselves in ignorance
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by tjskii(f): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh ok. But, who is born with dreadlocks now? Hahaha. Come on!
Oh but there are people born with dreads, when my baby was a baby grin cheesy, whenever I brushed his hair, under 5mins, it would start to get matted at d tips, I was told he was a 'dada' and his hair shud be left alone to Matt, immediately he was old enuf I scraped d darned thing off, no way was I keeping a deadlocked pikin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
tjskii:

Oh but there are people born with dreads, when my baby was a baby grin cheesy, whenever I brushed his hair, under 5mins, it would start to get matted at d tips, I was told he was a 'dada' and his hair shud be left alone to Matt, immediately he was old enuf I scraped d darned thing off, no way was I keeping a deadlocked pikin

Hahaha. That's funny. But I thought all babies are born with "good hair" aka baby hair. Interesting.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by zanga420: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
faith551:

Let me ask you a question that requires an honest answer, what will it be like seeing your dad in a hair saloon, legs stretched, relaxed while a number of ladies are busy plaiting his hair,
Will you see him as responsible?, hardworking and most of all, will you see him as a dad who will likely train up kids that wnt see anything wrong with a guy plaiting his hair while his mates are busy hustling.
Soon guys will start wearing make ups in Nigeria, the way some silly ass, lazy slow pokes are parading themselves in ignorance
what has no of hours or d gender of d stylist doing his hair got to do with him being responsible or training up his kids? Its this type of myopic reasoning that makes many think, its only when u're on suit n tie u're a human being. Kanu plaits, u want to tell me its only those ur low-cut/punk keeping mentors that are better or responsible father than him? What do u say to those ur genties on skin n low-cuts thats that wastes more than 7hrs getting drunk daily? Responsible ppl right?
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. That's funny. But I thought all babies are born with "good hair" aka baby hair. Interesting.
She means to say she doesn't take good care of the baby nappy hair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.