Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) (75652 Views)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
Yaya I've seen some your post on astrology on nl,what's your deal with em anyway ? Using stars to "judge" someones character/behavior its pretty lamegrin

Lol, I'm sure there's some hocus-pocus stuff you also believe in. The unknown is often intriguing.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Candyrain:

Yea it's true, she has never disliked Nigerian men. I have witness(es) to this e.g lipsrsealed grin

Hahaha. Oh, Can! What witnesses? Me & plurals can never be in the same sentence.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I'm sure there's some hocus-pocus stuff you also believe in. The unknown is often intriguing.
I'm the typical nigerian, I believe in the existence of witches,spirit wifes/husbands and the rest...but astrology beats me,I'm beginning to think people who believe in that s.hit are worse than atheist grin
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Candyrain(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Oh, Can! What witnesses? Me & plurals can never be in the same sentence.

Lips is sealed. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. grin

How are you Punkie?
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
I'm the typical nigerian, I believe in the existence of witches,spirit wifes/husbands and the rest...but astrology beats me,I'm beginning to think people who believe in that s.hit are worse than atheist grin

Astrology imo, is more factual than witches, etc. However, I'm not going to lie & say I don't believe there are witches too, because most of us grow up hearing these things. Example, my mother used to tell me never to eat other people's food because some people are witches, etc. So you kinda grow up feeling paranoid & suspicious of people, especially old women or those who ask too many questions grin

I remember one time I lent this lady money & she told me she was going to return it after two days. Two days passed & I started getting suspicious because I've heard of stories where people got bewitched through money. Someone borrows money & then smears some magic powder or whatever on it, & if you touch the money when they hand it to you, then you'll never be useful with money. You'll have it but never know what you did with it. Just creepy stuff. So anyway, when the lady returned the money,I told her it's alright because I was scared to touch it smiley

Back to Astrology, what's your month & date of birth? Let's see if I can make you a believer? cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Candyrain:

Lips is sealed. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. grin

How are you Punkie?

That sounds so shady. I'm ok & you? Btw, have you heard from your lady friend?
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Astrology imo, is more factual than witches, etc. However, I'm not going to lie & say I don't believe there are witches too, because most of us grow up hearing these things. Example, my mother used to tell me never to eat other people's food because some people are witches, etc. So you kinda grow up feeling paranoid & suspicious of people, especially old women or those who ask too many questions grin

I remember one time I lent this lady money & she told me she was going to return it after two days. Two days passed & I started getting suspicious because I've heard of stories where people got bewitched through money. Someone borrows money & then smears some magic powder or whatever on it, & if you touch the money when they hand it to you, then you'll never be useful with money. You'll have it but never know what you did with it. Just creepy stuff. So anyway, when the lady returned the money,I told her it's alright because I was scared to touch it smiley

Back to Astrology, what's your month & date of birth? Let's see if I can make you a believer? cheesy
lol my used to tell me that too,I was born on february 25th.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
lol my used to tell me that too,I was born on february 25th.

I'm surprised. So you're a Pisces? grin You don't come across very Pisces to me because most Pisces people are on the quiet side. It means you must also like music. You like music but at the same time dislike any sort of loud noise. You like peace & quiet, preferrably be by yourself so you can daydream. Daydreaming is Pisces favourite "hobby". Most like alcohol & drugs because they can't deal with reality since they spend most of their time deep in fantasy. They escape that by being intoxicated whenever they're faced with harsh realities about something. Pisces can also be very violent. Those fish turn into sharks when pushed too far. After the sign of Cancer, Pisces is the 2nd sign that produces serial killers according to a study that was done lol. I'm surprised scorpio is not even in the top 3, because they're the ones with psycho tendencies grin Ok, lastly, you must also be very romantic, super generous, sympathetic, which tends to attract people who use you for their own gain.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by PunterTim(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm surprised. So you're a Pisces? grin You don't come across very Pisces to me because most Pisces people are on the quiet side. It means you must also like music. You like music but at the same time dislike any sort of loud noise. You like peace & quiet, preferrably be by yourself so you can daydream. Daydreaming is Pisces favourite "hobby". Most like alcohol & drugs because they can't deal with reality since they spend most of their time deep in fantasy. They escape that by being intoxicated whenever they're faced with harsh realities about something. Pisces can also be very violent. Those fish turn into sharks when pushed too far. After the sign of Cancer, Pisces is the 2nd sign that produces serial killers according to a study that was done lol. I'm surprised scorpio is not even in the top 3, because they're the ones with psycho tendencies grin Ok, lastly, you must also be very romantic, super generous, sympathetic, which tends to attract people who use you for their own gain.
Scorpios Are Jus Unpredictable Lyk Dat...
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunterTim:
Scorpios Are Jus Unpredictable Lyk Dat...

Predictably unpredictable, yes. You're a Scorpio? It's truly surprising that they aren't even in the top ten, considering how obsessive & unforgiving they can be. But they also have too much pride so I guess that's why they never let things get out of hand.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by PunterTim(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Predictably unpredictable, yes. You're a Scorpio? It's truly surprising that they aren't even in the top ten, considering how obsessive & unforgiving they can be. But they also have too much pride so I guess that's why they never let things get out of hand.
Affirmative,They Always Talk Abt Pride...We Jus Value Ourselves

Btw,Ar u White/Black,Nt Dat It Changes Anytin Tho
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunterTim:
Affirmative,They Always Talk Abt Pride...We Jus Value Ourselves

Btw,Ar u White/Black,Nt Dat It Changes Anytin Tho

Yeah.

I'm black, btw smiley
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by PunterTim(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah.
I'm black, btw smiley
U Ever Date A Scorpio...
Ugh,D Intense Love-Making
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunterTim:
U Ever Date A Scorpio...

Ugh,D Intense Love-Making

Hehehe @ intense love making. Well, yes I've dated one but it didn't last very long because he was the suspicious type of scorpio & in the end it just didn't work out. Scorpios like to test people, I guess to see how much they're cared for. Too much "testing" can sometimes drive people away because it kinda makes the other person feel like a lab rat when they fail yet another one of scorpio's many tests. I feel they create the tests, expecting a particular reaction & when they don't get it, then they feel disappointed or whatever. That's subbotage imo.

One example- the one I dated told me he was going to come see me on a Saturday, that was on Friday. Saturday came & went, no show. So I let him be, figuring he must be busy & would be in touch to let me know why he didn't come. Sunday, Monday & then on Tuesday he called, sounding very normal & asked me why I didn't even check up on him to see if he was OK. Excuse me!!!!!? You stood ME up & you expect ME to call YOU? Not going to happen! He said what if he was in jail or hospital & I said, well were you in jail or hospital. He said no. Then I asked him why we were having a conversation about scenarios that weren't real. It just doesn't make sense. He said he thought that when he didn't show up, then I'd fear that maybe something happened & I'd call just to make sure he was OK blah blah blah. So I felt like he set me up to fail so I look like an uncaring GF, which I am not. I just don't like to run after people. That's the issue with me & Scorpios. I can't be what they expect me to be because I have a different personality of letting people be & I feel they want you to chase so they can be sure you care or whatever. It just ends up being a disaster.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by PunterTim(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe @ intense love making. Well, yes I've dated one but it didn't last very long because he was the suspicious type of scorpio & in the end it just didn't work out. Scorpios like to test people, I guess to see how much they're cared for. Too much "testing" can sometimes drive people away because it kinda makes the other person feel like a lab rat when they fail yet another one of scorpio's many tests. I feel they create the tests, expecting a particular reaction & when they don't get it, then they feel disappointed or whatever. That's subbotage imo.

One example- the one I dated told me he was going to come see me on a Saturday, that was on Friday. Saturday came & went, no show. So I let him be, figuring he must be busy & would be in touch to let me know why he didn't come. Sunday, Monday & then on Tuesday he called, sounding very normal & asked me why I didn't even check up on him to see if he was OK. Excuse me!!!!!? You stood ME up & you expect ME to call YOU? Not going to happen! He said what if he was in jail or hospital & I said, well were you in jail or hospital. He said no. Then I asked him why we were having a conversation about scenarios that weren't real. It just doesn't make sense. He said he thought that when he didn't show up, then I'd fear that maybe something happened & I'd call just to make sure he was OK blah blah blah. So I felt like he set me up to fail so I look like an uncaring GF, which I am not. I just don't like to run after people. That's the issue with me & Scorpios. I can't be what they expect me to be because I have a different personality of letting people be & I feel they want you to chase so they can be sure you care or whatever. It just ends up being a disaster.
Haha,I Tink Itz More Of D Pride Tin...Dnt Wana Seem As D Dependent 1 In D Rela
(More Of In Self-Def Tho)We(Scorpios) Jus Have Endless Rules Whilst Being Very Simple If Understood!
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I like music ,who doesn't ? I admit I daydream a lot ,I'm not violent except you call verbally abusing people violence..
I don't think I'm romantic , I'm generous and sympathetic and yeah people often use me for theiir own gain but the funny thing is that I'm aware of what they're doing ...
Lol ok I'm impressed.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunterTim:
Haha,I Tink Itz More Of D Pride Tin...Dnt Wana Seem As D Dependent 1 In D Rela
(More Of In Self-Def Tho)We(Scorpios) Jus Have Endless Rules Whilst Being Very Simple If Understood!

Well then you guys need to check that, because other people have pride too. If you don't wanna seem dependent, maybe the other person also don't wanna seem clingy by constantly following you around.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:

I like music ,who doesn't ? I admit I daydream a lot ,I'm not violent except you call verbally abusing people violence..
I don't think I'm romantic , I'm generous and sympathetic and yeah people often use me for theiir own gain but the funny thing is that I'm aware of what they're doing ...
Lol ok I'm impressed.

Lol, maybe you like music a little extra than other people I guess.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, maybe you like music a little extra than other people I guess.
So what's your zodiac blah blah
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
So what's your zodiac blah blah

cheesy

Aquarius. The friendly sign grin
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

cheesy

Aquarius. The friendly sign grin
Google says you're stubborn,rebellious and sarcastic

true
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
Google says you're stubborn,rebellious and sarcastic

true

Hahaha. No comment
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Abobaku1: 1:47am On Oct 13, 2015
WebSurfer:
what does this mean

Never mind. Your username sounds familiar. Are you a doctor?
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by WebSurfer(m): 1:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Abobaku1:

Never mind. Your username sounds familiar. Are you a doctor?
nope, a rasterman, ..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Revolva(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Notin wrong if a manplait hair but not the type dat fool inpic 2 did
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Originalsly: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
I think there's a line when it comes to guys having their hair braided. If it's basically corn rows and drops to the back...is ok. If it is like in the second pic....bundled on the head in a bun....then that's some gay ish. But.... if it were dreadlocks...then he can style it in any fashion....perception of the person remains the same.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Thank you so much for this information on your background. I can see clearly the reason why you carry about those ignorant beliefs in 21st century. I hope one day you'll change and see things from your own way as a young person rather than see them from your primitive parents' understanding.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
all4naija:

Thank you so much for this information on your background. I can see clearly the reason why you carry about those ignorant beliefs in 21st century. I hope one day you'll change and see thing from your own way as a young person rather than see them from your primitive parents' understanding.

Oh screw you! What do you know about my parents?
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh screw you! What do you know about my parents?
What is the matter? You get offended easily. People who believe in witches, spirits, etc in modern time are primitive to me. I didn't mean to offend you but you are taking this way out of context.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
all4naija:

What is the matter? You get offended easily. People who believe in witches, spirits, etc in modern time are primitive to me. I didn't mean to offend you but you are taking this way out of context.

All4naija, I have told you before that, the sun doesn't rise & set in your butt. Nobody cares about your little issues with people's beliefs & cultures. Whether things like witches are real or not, it is still wise for one to be a little careful & dare I say, suspicious of others because not all of us are born with a moral compass. Some people are monsters.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

All4naija, I have told you before that, the sun doesn't rise & set in your butt. Nobody cares about your little issues with people's beliefs & cultures. Whether things like witches are real or not, it is still wise for one to be a little careful & dare I say, suspicious of others because not all of us are born with a moral compass. Some people are monsters.
Wow! You are making yourself to be controlled by what others say or do and that is very ridiculous thing to do. I am a very objective person when it comes to argument and you quite know that. I don't judge people based on location but based on their opinion. I take the side that make sense and seem to advance the humanity rather than going way back into time when men are brutes to define life in the 21st century.

Let's come to term here. I am not saying you should care about what I say but you shouldn't let things which are false rumor and triviality dictate reality as though they are important all rather taking those things which aren't real as though real and use them to demonize others. It is damaging to the community. It doesn't speak good of you. It only holds you back from making good use of your brain and advancing yourself beyond the enclave you are raised up in.

My little issues with primitive African beliefs is that they haven't been able to move the people forward and contribute to the society in a formidable way that one can be proud of. They haven't been able to develop means to build, create and innovate the world we live in. Why would I dwell my entire life and waste my energy on things like those? You have to be able to see beyond those things before you can be taken serious as an intelligent human being from Africa not just some ignorant and primitive person.

Thank you.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
all4naija:

Wow! You are making yourself to be controlled by what others say or do and that is very ridiculous thing to do. I am a very objective person when it comes to argument and you quite know that. I don't judge people based on location but based on their opinion. I take the side that make sense and seem to advance the humanity rather than going way back into time when men are brutes to define life in the 21st century.

Let's come to term here. I am not saying you should care about what I say but you shouldn't let things which are false rumor and triviality dictate reality as though they are important all rather taking those things which aren't real as though real and use it to demonize others. It is damaging to the community. It doesn't speak good of you. It only holds you back from making good use of your brain and advancing yourself beyond the enclave you are raised up in.

My little issues with primitive African beliefs is that they haven't been able to move the people forward and contribute to the society in a formidable way that one can be proud of. They haven't been able to develop means to build, create and innovate the world we live in. Why would I dwell my entire life and waste my energy on things like those? You have to been able to see beyond those things before you can be taken serious as an intelligent human being from Africa not just some ignorant and primitive person.

Thank you.

Nigga, I don't have time to be going in circles with you. Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.