Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose (40799 Views)

Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation / Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by drbre(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Talk of double speak and blatant hypocrisy.
Yet you're quick to label a certain group tribal bigots. Pray tell, in what light does the post you made above portray you?

He speaks his mind on the passage of a fallen comrade, and stands with the southerners on the selective political vendetta they're going through in the hands of this government, and his lineage must now be questioned?

Madam, FYI, it is people like Fayose, My Best Friend, and a certain NLER that makes me retract whenever I want to speak in favour of Biafra.
Fayose keeps correcting the notion that the Yorubas are treacherous and deceitful. He makes me have high hopes for the ONE NIGERIA project.
He is a man of his words, he is no fair weather politician. He stands up for what he perceives as right, even if he stands alone.
He is no bandwagoner

The wise would seek to emulate him.
Fayose is a role model.

Deal with it or keep living in denial.

Your moniker confirms you're a naughty girl. I have nothing more to say to you.
In the meantime, take this padlock and go lock his mouth. Then throw the keys into the atlantic ocean.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2948956_padlock_jpeg953d479f5178480e0314e547598cdc9b

Non-sense

Its been ages i commented on this forum. This I do deliberately because most times, its tantamount to casting ones pearls in front of swines.,

However, its as clear as day that the only ingredient needed for evil to triumph is for men of conscience to remain quiet.

This informs my decision to do a rejoinder to your post.

Ordinarily, you comr across as a brilliant fellow but alas, you failed the test! For what man is that man who abhors evil and celebrates wickedness?

Issues on this forum are always reduced to tribal arguments. Igbo versus Yoruba. I have spoke against this ugly trend in the past but it appears this satisfies the mediocrity of the peddlers.

Your post is not an exception.

The question i ask you all is this..please what tribe or party is poverty and underdevelopment?

You call names.here, all in a bid to support some politicians who don't even know of your existence.

Fayose's comments have at best been pedestrian and on this very matter, his comments are outrightly provocative.

Now lets ask... Did Alams jump bail in the Uk or not?

You speak of selective justice but you were in power for 16 years and you failed to prosecute the same people you now accuse.

Selective or not,.lets agree that corruption must be killed. And if your party ever get to power again, go ahead and serve justice, even if its selective !

God bless

18 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by ldpele(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
nawtibownie:
Fayose should shut his mouth jhor. Spilling trash since 1505BC.
And what better thing did u contribute with your comment? Guess since 1404BC, trash & rubbish had filled your mouth. Back to the issue he raised, presidential pardon was given with full compliance of the law, that alone should buttress d reason for fayose comments.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by tomakint: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
@Gbawe, while I clearly understood the content of ur reply..I made bold to say that Fayose is in the corridors of power and is privy to some classified info you and I don't know. You may not know him too well but there are some big points he raised there which must not be overlooked. Alams had served his term as a convict and later on pardon...the question now is, why the sudden plan to extradite him back to UK at a time he is looking after his critically ill wife and still mourning his late son?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
modath:

Fayose's medication needs refilling.... lipsrsealed

He can't be a true Yoruba, his mama has questions to answer... undecided

Zero honour, No dignity!!!..

Anytime I heard that name FAYOSE, controversy comes to my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by dblaisepascal(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
slimtee101:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/alamieyeseigha-was-hounded-harassed-to-death-by-apc-led-fg-fayose/
If the bastard had kept his hands clean, he wouldn't have died a painful death! even in death, I wish him rot in hell'' for all the pep he sent to death via poverty, bad roads and all sorts of extortion'' sadam was hung to death, Bin laden, Ghaddafi were slaughtered'' only in 9ja, u see people wishing dead corrupt leaders RIP' SO PATHETIC #no peace for the wicked
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by hyxt05(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
austinsmat:
why shut up, or is it because he saying the truth you hate to hear
which truth is fayose saying plz? Abi u are on the same mental medication with him? Why would alamesiya have blood pressure if he has no case to answer, why should he b scared if his hands are clean. Don't let me call u mumu abeg

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Jadegold: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
The truth is always bitter, what governor Fayose said is the truth and nothing but the truth. Long live my amiable OSOKOMOLE
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by RichEstate(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
austinsmat:

please, which truth? perhaps, he would tell us apc killed Alams son in dubai. it's a stated principle...you or your unborn generation will reap what you are doing. i'm not mocking him as we'll all die (except if you're Enoch) but we should be good and less greedy.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
....And this is Someone's Hero? grin grin grin

PDP Can't Do Without Corrupt People! Smh!

And this are someone's Hero?

APC can't do without useless corrupt people

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by abduljabbar4(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
austinsmat:
Come and see this fool oh! What truth?
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
dblaisepascal:
If the bastard had kept his hands clean, he wouldn't have died a painful death! even in death, I wish him rot in hell'' for all the pep he sent to death via poverty, bad roads and all sorts of extortion'' sadam was hung to death, Bin laden, Ghaddafi were slaughtered'' only in 9ja, u see people wishing dead corrupt leaders RIP' SO PATHETIC #no peace for the wicked

And you should bend your country law for slavery because of that...he died due to the extradition threat after having a state pardon. So only PDP are corrupt now, APC are saints

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by drbre(m): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
drbre:

Its been ages i commented on this forum. This I do deliberately because most times, its tantamount to casting ones pearls in front of swines.,

However, its as clear as day that the only ingredient needed for evil to triumph is for men of conscience to remain quiet.

Ordinarily, you comr across as a brilliant fellow but alas, you failed the test! For what man is that man who abhors evil and celebrates wickedness?

Issues on this forum are always reduced to tribal arguments. Igbo versus Yoruba. I have spoke against this ugly trend in the past but it appears this satisfies the mediocrity of the peddlers.

The question i ask you all is this..please what tribe or party is poverty and underdevelopment?

You call names.here, all in a bid to support some politicians who don't even know of your existence.

Fayose's comments have at best been pedestrian and on this very matter, his comments are outrightly provocative.

You speak of selective justice but you were in power for 16 years and you failed to prosecute the same people you now accuse.

Selective or not,.lets agree that corruption must be killed. And if your party ever get to power again, go ahead and serve justice, even if its selective !

God bless

I have spoken....my apologies
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Akukaria: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
KASHAMU...........loading.........
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by PRYCE(m): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:

If you still don't believe he's dead, why not die on his behalf.
Abi he should die and find out for himself ba?

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by bayumyguy: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fayose just open mouth and talk anyhow,small tin na Apc infact fayose is mad
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by ExInferis(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere

We've already seen this the first 1000 times you posted it. Spamming every thread with this stale and asinine hogwash will not make it any legible.

Quote me any damn where.

3 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
drbre:

God bless

How many Northerners have been persecuted so far in this administration? So only the south are corrupt. If you accept that, then I will have to retract

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Whether he was convicted or not everyone deserves a second chance at life.
Alarms never requested or demanded for a second chance. He continued to present himself has someone who was witch hunted. Hence he came across as someone who was proud of what he has done.

Fayose was closer to him than anyone on NL is, he thinks of him as a good man....despite his shortcomings. Ask Jesus and the thief he admitted into paradise.
Its a pity you have decided to listen to fayose. A man who now claims alams was witch hunted to his grave by an APC government. Was an APC government responsible for fugitive status in the UK before he was ever tried in Nigeria? I repeat in saner clines fayose would have been given a big knock for this while majority will actually think that is was alams past evil that has finally caught up with him.

Since when did that become a moral ground to question his lineage and ancestry?
I was in no way justifying the very post you quoted.

6 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Charly68: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
APC has never been at the centre of governance until few months ago..any of the states who find any of the former APC member eating has the prerogative of charging them to court by themselves ..it is not Buhari's Govt that will come & charge Fasola or Ameachi to court for mismanaging their states funds...It is those who defrauded the federal Govt of Nigeria that the Govt at the centre has moral right to deal with..The case of the late Governor General of Ijor becomes federal affairs because he was caught outside the country...Though pardon by the former president,he should have kept his mouth sealed and calm rather than making unguarded political statements through interviews he granted some national dailie hence his political foes reopened his case again..I indeed pity the late man but the truth is politics in this part of the world is a dirty game.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by greatiyk4u(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
And wot happened 2 all d citizens of his state dat died as a result of his inability 2 provide dem wt dividends of democracy?..............d man deserves a second death self......wicked corrupt thief
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by churchmind: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
nawtibownie:
u r foolish criminal ur father
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Vikky014(f): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:

If you still don't believe he's dead, why not die on his behalf.
faints.
... grin

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by churchmind: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
modath:

Fayose's medication needs refilling.... lipsrsealed
He can't be a true Yoruba, his mama has questions to answer... undecided
Zero honour, No dignity!!!..
u were from prostitute womb nobody complain
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Kingspin(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
nawtibownie:
Someone has gone beyond. U can spill ur own trash? I knw if Alamieyesigha is among the people u support then u make a good talk. Fayose telling us other things Nigerians may not be aware.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by FatIjeomaOkolie: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Talk of double speak and blatant hypocrisy.
Yet you're quick to label a certain group tribal bigots. Pray tell, in what light does the post you made above portray you?

He speaks his mind on the passage of a fallen comrade, and stands with the southerners on the selective political vendetta they're going through in the hands of this government, and his lineage must now be questioned?

Madam, FYI, it is people like Fayose, My Best Friend, and a certain NLER that makes me retract whenever I want to speak in favour of Biafra.
Fayose keeps correcting the notion that the Yorubas are treacherous and deceitful. He makes me have high hopes for the ONE NIGERIA project.
He is a man of his words, he is no fair weather politician. He stands up for what he perceives as right, even if he stands alone.
He is no bandwagoner

The wise would seek to emulate him.
Fayose is a role model.

Deal with it or keep living in denial.

Non-sense[/font]

Who gives a Fvuck what you think about Yorubas? How does that lead to weight reduction?

Yorubas are treacherous and deceitful? grin grin

So why are you living in Yoruba land? Why not stay in Alaigbo and start the process of achieving Biafra part 2? Why are you living amongst treacherous and deceitful people? Oh you have no choice?

You just keeping digging a hole for yourself on this forum.

Btw, I asked you for advise, can make up cover up tribal marks?

13 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
nawtibownie:

spewing gibberish... Nairaland is where Commoners think they have a say.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Modath,
All the ethno-political hogwash you typed up there means nothing to me.

The import of my epistle to you is this:-

What moral ground is there to question the lineage/ancestry of a man based on his convictions about his dead political ally?

You can answer the question or keep going around in circles.
Your choice!

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by luckylucky: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fayose is an articulate enemy of progress. I think he needs to be sanctioned. What an illiterate governor governing mushroom of an intellectual community.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by FatIjeomaOkolie: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
[s]Modath,
All the ethno-political hogwash you typed up there means nothing to me.

The import of my epistle to you is this:-

What moral ground is there to question the lineage/ancestry of a man based on his convictions about his dead political ally?

You can answer the question or keep going around in circles.
Your choice![/s]

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by omitademichael(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
A good leader doesn't make trouble but peace. By their Character we shall know them.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
kinibigdeal:

How many Northerners have been persecuted so far in this administration? So only the south are corrupt. If you accept that, then I will have to retract
When Saraki's case was on-going, as well as sule lamido..what was you guys response? WITCH-HUNt
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Davvymavvy(f): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
@MizEcoli, you are an inconsequential oaf and your opinion is useless and worthless as your miserable self. What you think of Yoruba people is your own headache and we care less.

Only a thief, a fraudster and a dimwit will call Alams her fellow comrade.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governors’ Excesses In Implementation Of COVID-19 Lockdown Measures (PICS) / Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... / Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.