Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Advice Urgently Needed! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Urgently Needed! (43494 Views)

Pls I Need Advice... Urgently / Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Sonnik212(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Olayinka8793:
noted bro thanks,actually the deafness has defied both medical and spiritual interventions,hav been to and conducted audiogram test or whatever they called it at LASUTH and a hearing aid was prescribed but still no positive result after been tested on me,as for the waking part I have control over it so am not addicted,u know it is better than patronizing ashis.
I have the same problem with you. I commented because it's almost exactly the same thing with mine. I have partial deafness ( hard of hearing) but unlike you, I had girlfriends and lots of girlfriends. Bros, my advice to you now and please am talking from my own experience is just to concentrate on building your future. When you do, everything will just fall in place. Girlfriends and boyfriends are little bit overrated. Recently, I suspended everything about relationships cos I wanted to put my future 1st. Currently I am studying for my M. Sc in futo and I am presently writing my thesis. For the hearing aids, visit audio medical centre at abakpa Nike, enugu. Mine wasn't compatible but it could work well on you because we have different categories of deafness though I lost my hearing while in a boarding school sometime 8yrs ago.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by djgrafiti(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2015
@Op first stop thinking of ur condition as a disadvantage and start using it as advantage....it starts from the mind...my deaf and dumb cousin went to school,has a good business and married a beautiful wife too u too can. Secondly bro u are no longer a virgin since u masturbates,i suppose u ejaculate too... Thirdly stop talking marriage with dem gals...u barely know them.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by xtervaganza(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2015
2dice:
well u seem like a GoodGuy grin
Yes they are mature for dating
Most girls from that range don't even think of marriage
Na their Prime Be that .. Their eyes still dey outside also most will still be in School
No pls don't say i want to MARRY YOU...
Lastly becareful of your Heart some girls dey carry Sledge Hammer about grin grin

hahahahhahahaha at the sledge hammer part

You no go kill me this morning
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2015
I shaa respect you for the boldness. More power to your mind bro.

The first thing I'd like to drop is that you should go back to school. Yes. And no, it's not too late. I know of a 33 year-old guy in dental school so you're quite young sef. wink Pardon me here but I think the root of your issues stems from a bit of low self-confidence? I'd like you to really think about that. I would encourage you to Google people that are aurically challenged that passed through tertiary system of education. Helen Keller anyone?

And about the sign language thingy? In my humble opinion, your family hasn't fully accepted your hearing loss so your not resorting to signing around them is a defense mechanism to deal with the fact. It's high time you lived for yourself and not for your family. I know...i know...you may have your mind made up about certain things. But honestly? I don't even think the opposite sex should be you main concern now.

Hear me out first, okay?
Best case scenario: You 'chyke' her, she falls in 'love'. You guys get married, have kids. You're still working in a beauty salon or start your own business. Then what? With three kids and a baby on then way, a wife who doesn't love you anymore, no degree so no white-collar job, regret, regret. Regret.
Worst case scenario: You 'toast' her, she shuns you. You become a nervous wreck who begins to doubt his prowess as a man. Shut yourself from the outside world. Get by on your salary. Succumb to prostitutes to relieve the konji. Live a sad and rage-filled life. Regret, regret, suicide. lipsrsealed

We come into this world not by our choice. How we exit is our own doing. Better yourself. Look for aids, scholarships, grants? Visit a teaching hospital for professional advice. Help others that are special like you especially kids. Offer hope. You CAN do it. Live a happy, fulfilled, successful life despite or even with your handicapability.

Forgive my lengthy text, My imagination gets the better of me at times. Really hope y'all read this and relate. Especially you Olayinka8973. smiley

P.S. Oh and yeah, stay close to God.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Sonnik212(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Check if u can find a hearing aid to help u to hear low sounds at least. Good luck
lol, I guess he can only hear thunders and horns from large vehicles, if he can hear low noise, he might as well hear every other audible noise.....from the analysis I did sometime ago, deaf people hear noise, I mean they hear noise entering into ear drums, but the inability of the brain and other sense nerves to translate the hearing into audible or understandable forms is the problem while to some, the ear drum doesn't pick up any sound. His own should be the earlier reason.... That's why I said earlier that there is different categories of deafness
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by vickyzicky: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=xtervaganza post=38937404]hahahahhahahaha at the sledge hammer part
You no go kill me this morning. U've said it all
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by AsYouSaid: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2015
I want to doubt your story cos i didnt see any problem other than the ones you created yourself. the solutions, if the problems are real are looking you in the face. 1. Your twin is a girl. Give her the job to do. 2. You can get a very understanding girl to marry among your sisters friends. 3. This particular girl works with your aunt, so that's a direct route. 4. Matured ladies you can better understand you and live with your disabilities are everywhere looking for a marriage partner, why a girl of 18-20; do you expect such a age to make marriage decision without societal and parentage input? 5. 22 going 23? You can focus on more important aspect of your life for now. Get to a stage where females will keep the queue for you so you can have a better pick. Marriage is more that feelings of love o. S tay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Izykul1(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2015
ops..it seemz u nid advice on ur earin probs,bt m nt sure tho,cuz it seemz u ar tellin us abt ur life story
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Swissheart(f): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2015
xyoung:

I will toast you on the road soon
.....then I will ignore you smiley
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Bamz(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2015
2dice:
u don't even need much grammar/English diss days
Let her know u like her without being too forward
If she likes you ...everything u do will look perfect grin

LOL Mr. Love Doctor

I agree 100%. If a chick likes you, the stupidest things you do will be the funniest. smiley
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Bamz(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2015
Swissheart:
.....then I will ignore you smiley

Well you look like you're in your prime you can afford to ignore boys at the moment smiley

Just kidding.

How are you?
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by 2dice(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Bamz:

LOL Mr. Love Doctor

I agree 100%. If a chick likes you, the stupidest things you do will be the funniest. smiley
lol @love Doctor
GBAM u nailed it grin
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by olayinkaj2(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Hmmm! i feel your pain bro but try and be yourself. Your condition doesn't mean every/all girls will not love you, you will definitely find one. As for the girl you have a feelings for, make friend with her and see what comes out it....
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by 2dice(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2015
xtervaganza:
hahahahhahahaha at the sledge hammer part

You no go kill me this morning
lol.. Hope you are enjoyin your day tho?
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by 2dice(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=Mexyz post=38933389][/quote]love doctor I sight you sir
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by lapulgaatomica(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Olayinka8793:
ok bro,thanks for your incomplete advice sha.
*rehearsing*
hey baby what is ur name
my name is.............
I like u,I mean I fell in like with ucheesy
she :meaning?
Me: *speechless*

if she embarrassed me I will blame u bro.
lol....i love your sense of humor bro

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Olayinka8793(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
victor2fresh:
bro can i hav ur facebook name..i feel ur pain..its lyk am havinq 90% of d same prob wit u..lets chat up nd gv each oda reasonable advices on d way forward..tnx
ok bro noted,as for the Facebook thing,check ur email inbox.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by biotechshola(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Olayinka8793:
One of the best advice I could have asked for,many thanks bro.points noted,God blessed.

u ar welcomed...God bless u brother.

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Olayinka8793(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
dontecrosofiso:
say the truth, you didnt attend high institution, how come you wrote like one them?
believe me I never stepped foot in any higher institution,English was my favourite subject those days and I read and still read diverse publications very much which help to broaden my vocabulary in no small way.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Olayinka8793(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
DedeNkem:
Grab the bull by the horn!

You have an easy catch and still you' re f*ucking scared to tell her your feelings. I can't say "be yourself" because your present self s*ucks real bad and that's why you were only able to befriend your m*asturbation prone hands.

The chic knows you too well which kinda made it easier for you. Summon some goddam courage and go talk her! She won't bite you, I promise! The worst thing she could do is to say "no". That's it, it won't turn your life upside down. You need to grow some f*ucking balls and have confidence in your damn self. Never use your f*ucking deafness as a weakness, it should make you stronger!

There are tons of stuff to talk about. You only have to start by talking about stuffs that concerns her - like her good looks (don't f*ucking overdo it), job, hobbies, her favorite stuff (like movie, music, etc), future ambition, and her unforgettable life experiences, try to be funny (chics love it) and then finally let her know your feelings for her and be real with it. Don't sound like a douchebag or a f*ucking creep doing it.

Don't f*ucking tell her you want to marry her. That scares some chics away because it's the same as telling a chic you're toasting that you love her. She may see you as a p*ussy player and dumb your a*ss while you stand there drooling like a he goat and about blabbing sh*it. And don't entice her with money! Entice her with your good personality (if you have it).

Don't tell her you're a f*ucking virgin for God's sake! She may see you as an inexperienced j*erk and wonders why you haven't had any chic in your life at your age. It could also make her think something is damn wrong with you. You should only tell her few seconds before sex so she won't call you an as*shole if you f*uck up in bed. Watch some p*orn to learn how guys get laid.

Few chics would be excited to f*uck a dumb virgin because of the rarity of virgin guys, not because the sex will be f*ucking great.

Now get your sorry hairy as*s out and look for her! Good luck, virgin!

thanks a bunch,mixing harsh words with sound advice,points noted sha,thanks
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Kanbee: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Olayinka8793(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
daryoor:
i wouldn't have bothered replying since the comments are in their 6 page.

after reading through you post. i outlined the point where u said you didn't have the ability to further your education. but going by the quality of your write up, i can confidently tell you that you will cope and pass well in a university. i know billions of university graduate that cant write half as good as u just did.

about the whole girl thing, there are lots of girls and guys your age that have worse social skills when approaching the opposite sex. my advice is for u to keep trying and failing till u get better at it.

my point: GO BACK TO SCHOOL
thanks for your advice bro,like I said earlier I don't think I can cope with the demands of higher education as it is very different from primary and secondary school,the only higher education option will be a special institution for deaf people which I don't fancy at all as I don't understand sign language,hope u understand sir?.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by alaskido(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Na LOVE make you write all this history like OBJ? Wake up man to reality.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by 400billionman: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Olayinka8793:
bro why na,ain't gals of such age range matured enough for dating?,this particular gal is 19+ so she should be ripe enough for marriage in 3 years time.

You dont have to mention marriage at the toasting stage. It scares them girls. Cause she does not know you yet..
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by systemz(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Olayinka8793:
ok bro,thanks for your incomplete advice sha.
*rehearsing*
hey baby what is ur name
my name is.............
I like u,I mean I fell in like with ucheesy
she :meaning?
Me: *speechless*
Lwkmd!!! Guy u funny o

if she embarrassed me I will blame u bro.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by DedeNkem: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
Olayinka8793:
thanks a bunch,mixing harsh words with sound advice,points noted sha,thanks

I'm glad you f*ucking like it. Go get her, she's yours.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by babanenesure: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
guy....I will advice you to use letter or text message....that will be OK and pls have courage to approach girls.....
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Adortem: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Olayinka8793:
bro why na,ain't gals of such age range matured enough for dating?,this particular gal is 19+ so she should be ripe enough for marriage in 3 years time.
Please,how old are you?
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Swissheart(f): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bamz:

Well you look like you're in your prime you can afford to ignore boys at the moment smiley

Just kidding.

How are you?
..not about the age nau....just not a fan of 'roadside wooing'.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Bamz(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Swissheart:
..not about the age nau....just not a fan of 'roadside wooing'.

So what kind of wooing do you fancy? smiley
Re: Advice Urgently Needed! by Greatfes17: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Swissheart:
The first thing is to be yourself.....look beyond d said deafness.You write well...so I think you are quite intelligent.Make friend with her....with dat She must have been convinced of your worth...I am not a fan of toasting by d road side actually. friendship first.Continue being a good guy.Think of getting better..both medically and career wise.
If a single point defines woman, i will gladly say you are indisputable potential wife material. i whole heartedly love the part you suggest he make her a friend first. That is what he must have to do first if he don't want disgrace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride / How Shy People Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.