Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Names And Their Unique Behaviours. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Names And Their Unique Behaviours. (4365 Views)

My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside / 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them / Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Omogbenusola(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
how are my suppose to know you are not? karishika

LOL... Try me
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by lurlah2014(f): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
are u toasting me now niii?
Omogbenusola:

LOL... Try me
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by lurlah2014(f): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
so said by who?
otunbaphemie:

well am here for u besides am no flirt nor gold digger.....
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Omogbenusola(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
are u toasting me now niii?

LOL... Haba but if u gimme yr BBM pin I won't mind lol..
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by ENIGMA24(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=eyeon post=38915840]To start with, Ifeanyichukwus them are players...
"Ha chugburu onwe ha na nwanyi" like my sisters and female friends tell me... But I'm different, at least for now.[/quote]
Thank you for ur last four words
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by ENIGMA24(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=eyeon post=38915840]To start with, Ifeanyichukwus them are players...
"Ha chugburu onwe ha na nwanyi" like my sisters and female friends tell me... But I'm different, at least for now.[/quote]
Thank you for ur last for words
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by eyeon(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=ENIGMA24 post=39142012][/quote]I know I'm a good guy now... I can't speak for tomorrow. I hope to be good then still.
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by ideyhere(f): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
eyeon:
Possibly shaa, but the only Henry I knew while we were kids plays like hell.

Maybe you should try and look him up now. As for me, you know how you can just see somebody and the first thought that comes to mind is 'this one must be a womanizer'? Such guys always say their name is Henry. Besides one of them wanted to frustrate me during my first year in school. He was the proof that I needed to accept that infatuation does exist grin
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by eyeon(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
ideyhere:

Maybe you should try and look him up now. As for me, you know how you can just see somebody and the first thought that comes to mind is 'this one must be a womanizer'? Such guys always say their name is Henry. Besides one of them wanted to frustrate me during my first year in school. He was the proof that I needed to accept that infatuation does exist grin
Well, I'm sorry about what the Henry in your life has done to you shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are There Really Good And Honorable Men As These. Screenshot Pic. / Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? / Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.