Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (139537 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Here is the form make sure u fill in capital letters n d finger prints shows well from finger tip down to d second length of the finger

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by AdelaniMan(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Please send the form to me also adelani20th@gmail.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Aideemkpong: 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Iguita
Pls what do u do if u get 2 alagbon
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by iguita: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Just ask for the forensic section. It is upstairs. Try to not speak with anyone downstairs, they will add their cut to the fees. WHen you get upstairs, the lady there will tell you how much you are to pay and what to do.
Aideemkpong:
Iguita
Pls what do u do if u get 2 alagbon

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by kingsjo(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2018
x-2-x,hbid
Please kindly forward the police character form to me on [email] kingsinga1@gmail.com [/email]

I will really appreciate it.

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Phemmixxx: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Please can you also email the police character report form too.. I will really appreciate it.. Phemmy_greatz@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Phemmixxx: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=X2X post=3789374]bukythom,

Seems like you are asking about the police character certificate.

buckythomas. Can u please email me d form at phemmy_greatz@yahoo.com.. I will really appreciate it if u can help
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by vickymy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
can I get the form pls.... n I need to talk to someone who knows abt dis.... tanx in anticipation
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by layDB: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hi guys, please I urgently need the police character form (for thumb-printing) as I am currently not in Nigeria.
Thank you.

Got it.... thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by layDB: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=layDB post=66372095]Hi guys, please I urgently need the police character form (for thumb-printing) as I am currently not in Nigeria.

Thank you
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by AbujaVibez(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
If you need the Police Character report for UAE processes, please dont bother. It is no longer needed.
...source UAE Visa Center Abuja

That said, you can still go ahead to legalize or authenticate your educational and other related documents at the embassy.

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by emorodili: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Please how do i get to Alagbon police from Obalende?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by topeonnet12345: 11:37am On May 09, 2018
Good day All.
Please, can someone obtain the police certificate from any state police headquarters other than Alagbon Lagos?
Thank you.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Ability77: 3:03pm On May 26, 2018
iguita:
Nope, I just went there. Asked for the forensic office. The guys at the gate will want to take you up but that may mean more money for you to pay.
Hi, pls can you help me with me with the Police character clearance form. Am not in Lagos. Chind7767@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by iguita: 7:24pm On May 26, 2018
I doubt that it can be done for you. They will take your fingerprints.
Ability77:

Hi, pls can you help me with me with the Police character clearance form. Am not in Lagos. Chind7767@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Ability77: 9:46am On May 28, 2018
iguita:
I doubt that it can be done for you. They will take your fingerprints.
Alright. Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Lexymo: 10:55am On May 28, 2018
How can I get a police clearance report? Anyone with helpful information can get across through lexymoreo8776@outlook.com.
Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Lsoldier: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2018
Hello, I just got a clearance certificate done by proxy (with someone else's fingerprints and signature). This isn't my first time though of getting one, but the first one my fingerprints were used. I'm wondering whether I'll have issues when applying for a visa and if attaching the fingerprinted form is necessary for the validity of the certificate. Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by readynow: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2019
Please can someone send me the form too I appreciate. Email:gula4now@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by brightooooo: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2020
Please help me with the Police Character form. brighteche@yahoo.com. can anyone tell us how much it cost now. Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Justremember147: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Please I want to do the police character report tomorrow, can anyone here please tell me how to go about it from Ikeja. Also please send me the form(police character report form? via my email newstart0147@gmail.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Justremember147: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
I did mine today it’s 9000#
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Amakapritty(f): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
Pls can I get the clearance report in Abuja same day?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by LastSurvivor11: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
OAM4J:

Sent.

Can you help me get please
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by LastSurvivor11: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Can someone help me get one 09019365696
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
LastSurvivor11:

Can you help me get please

Sorry I have not followed this thread for a long while and my mentions is jam packed.

Let me have your email if you still need it.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by evergreen9: 12:54pm On May 21, 2020
Has anyone gotten this recently? How much did it cost and would you get the character report the same day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.