Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead (4108 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by deniyor: 7:39am On Oct 14, 2015
drss:
wetin be ur problem Na must to comment for him thread? If u no like d topic vamuose comot.

Na by force for you to comment on my post? yeye
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by deniyor: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2015
Mrsixfeet:

LOL at stupidity at first sight. How more can you pay respect to the dead aside honoring them. A thread is a worthy honour and trust me she was cute and had a very nice behind

Must have been one hell of a yansh

1 Like

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by deniyor: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

A Lady who bought ice-cream for him and paid for it

I think that was the first moment he fell in love. The moment money was spent but came out of the lady's pocket instead. All the while, dude was probably calculating how much ice cream would cost him and how much more he will have left for the rest of the month. He even got free ice-cream. Chai! My brother, if na me, i go fall in love too!
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Mrsixfeet(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
deniyor:

I think that was the first moment he fell in love. The moment money was spent but came out of the lady's pocket instead. All the while, dude was probably calculating how much ice cream would cost him and how much more he will have left for the rest of the month. He even got free ice-cream. Chai! My brother, if na me, i go fall in love too!

Bros your head dey there! As a broke guy back then I must agree you have the power of vision

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) / Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous / 8 Words That Are More Powerful Than ‘I Love You’ In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.