Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (114866 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by justmenoni: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Bros u sef get time oooo, there are some post you just ignore cos I tell u some kid's are much here on Nairaland these days blv me some go still ask u d girls name,age,SEXUAL PREFERENCE... I like ur courage unlike some families ( it happened to my uncle's wife elder sisters husband father's step child lol....

Anyway mk I help the smallie asking for the moral of the story,well their are lots of morals plus important advice in the post but the most important one is to play safe,,,if pp had played safe he wouldn't be much worried first about HIV...

quote author=emmboy post=38963598]
The moral lesson is there staring at you and you can't even see it. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
happney65:
Na why una dey have unprotected sex in the first Place?My take has being,No condom,no sex.Fact
been not being.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

The moral lesson is there staring at you and you can't even see it.

Don't mind her she dull na

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by bonka: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
My friend go and repeat the test after 6 months.. Ciz there is window period which may not sure the real status at an early stage..

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Omotayor123(f): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
adeh39:

Sighs!
I see...I promised not to tell you what others have been saying...
So i won't say much...but could you please do me a favor...?
Erm....can we chat privately?
Iyale mi... I don catch you tongue
Cc. Scentmarlc

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by hoebamaa(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
buzquet:
No girlfriend ,No PROBLEM
seconded

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by mikedimeji(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
No body has a justifiable reason to cheat either male or female, married or not. It's simply indiscipline and an act of irresponsibility. Why will u claim to love someone and just Becos u feel he/she is not present u can involve urself in some mess, causing ur partner some form of emotional trauma.
The Grace of God has appeared to ALL men teaching us to say NO to all form of indiscipline including cheating on ur partner. We are all adult, meaning if at any point u feel ur partner is carrying some left leg, u raise an observation and trash things out and if in the long run u can't continue with such then let individual start bearing their fathers name. But before u open ur mouth to say u love someone u must be ready to display the various attributes of Love, remember Love does not Hurt.

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
repogirl:
you are a fool....see this classic mumu with no ounce of grey matter oooo. I am in awe of your daftness... It is abso freaking lutely amazing.

The lady asked a question to which I answered and you jumped like a foolish frog into your baseless conclusions.

If you must know, I am a happily married woman with children. Pls pray for sense before exhibiting your stupidity for free like this!
Married women do cheat as well. So shut up and be quiet. grin

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by repogirl(f): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
DeeTus:
Married women do cheat as well. So shut up and be quiet. grin
like your future wife and your mother and your married sisters and your daughters and their daughters when they marry, I guess? undecided
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
repogirl:
like your future wife and your mother and your married sisters and your daughters and their daughters when they marry, I guess? undecided
Your craziness has no boundary and is pitiful. Don't know why i had to quote your stupidity.

Hopefully, you will get better because you're totally impetuous.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
Omotayor123:

Cc. Scentmarlc

undecided
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
akike:

I am your nemesis

No woman with self-worth would even fall for a guy like you

Good luck!
you think so tongue

Many self worth WOMEN ARE dying to be even with the lowest of guy (note: no guys can ever be lowest.just using that word) check around and see for yourself tongue

Good luck my moon light!
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Seculent: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tabh:
Shege Dan iska. I'm not responsible for your inability to read and comprehend. Hakuya
Who lack compression between me and you? Olodo
Keep showcasing your stupidity!
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by repogirl(f): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
DeeTus:
Your craziness has no boundary and is pitiful. Don't know why i had to quote your stupidity.

Hopefully, you will get better because you're totally impetuous.
hahahaha, shebi now you know sey you don jam crazy person...next time use the little amount of sense you have in that nonexistent brain of yours to NOT quote the wrong people. Cow!
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by IYANGBALI: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
why do some girls cheat? please i have never cheated on my bf. believe it or leave it
but you are cheating on your future horseband kamorugrin

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
adeh39:

Sighs!

I see...I promised not to tell you what others have been saying...

So i won't say much...but could you please do me a favor...?

Erm....can we chat privately?
OK. I will love to but I don't use a real mail to open this account and even if I sent you a mail. I won't see your reply. And that's is the problem
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by charlsecy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
So pls readers, no girl is worth the raw no matter how much you feel you trust her. And also, checking your HIV status is the only way to know you are positive cos before then I thought I was cos of so many symptoms I used to have but surprisingly, after knowing I am negative, all the symptoms stopped.
Thanks for taking your time to read. Have a nice day. [/quote]

emmboy:
I dumped her sorry ass cos no amount of pleas could change my heart.
You did the right thing. It is advisable to practise safe sex, or better still, abstain.

emmboy:
A couple of weeks after, I did my HIV test, with my heart buried in my lungs, but thank God I'm negative and I'm not gonna screw this second chance I've got.
Congratuations on your status. However, you should go for a confirmatory sex, usually 3 to 6 months. Always play safe, or keep chaste, preferably.

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by princejayboss: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
saaedlee:
Dear OP,

I actually don't see a reason to start wasting my precious time trying to find out if my girlfriend is cheating or not.
I believe one should strive to be faithful and allow his/her partner the space they need and you'll see them adjust to your own lifestyle. From experience; most lovers with cheating partners are cheats themselves.
Nevertheless, I wouldn't differ on your point that your girlfriend cheated on you for reasons best known to her and based on your suspicion, you investigated and the truth surfaced....However, THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERY ACT OF CHEATING.

One question: did you find out the reason she decided to keep another lover?

Well said .... 1000likes for you

I don't why the ladies should take the blame .... It's easy for a man to cheat than a woman.... Normally a 21st century straight dude will get attracted to a curvy sexy woman but what changes everything is ability not to go talk to her which will eventually lead to cheating....

Maybe I understood this because my wife is a psychiatrist doc and most times I read alot of psychology works and thus have different perception of life..... If your woman cheats on you.... There are very different reasons why she might do so....

First as a man... You have to ask yourself why is she doing this because ending the relationship without find out what you are not doing right may lead to another failure in the future.

Ladies don't even cheat to the level we guys do.... Normally African mentality is that a man can do what he like while is a crime for a woman to do the same..... If you know what you don't like to be done to you.... Never do it to another....

I remember once .... I was on a flight with my wife from Mexico City to Nuevo Leon .... Beside us sits a very hot and sex popular Mexico weather forecast girl Yanet Garcia .... I was looking at her wow, upon getting down I told her I was her fan and we laughed about it .... My wife told afterwards that she is hot huh?

Few weeks later we went to the gym ... She was staring at this hot Cuban guy who works out in same gym that we does... So I asked her out of anger what's this .... She responded.... Aren't Yanet the weather girl hot? .... It was just a message to tell me I messed up.....

Thing here is this..... Women don't just cheat... They find something unpleasant about their man before they go cheating.... I can bet my money that the OP have a side chick while accusing his woman of being a cheat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by mikedimeji(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
princejayboss:

Dude ... Sorry for your experience but I have this to tell you...... I am a man and you can quite agree with me that men cheat more in relationship than women... . You can't swear with everything holy that you have not been banging another woman while you suspect your girl.

Advice: If your woman cheat on you.... Kindly ask yourself what you are not doing right that another does well.... You need to re-access yourself because if go into another relationship.... The lady might as well cheat on you because you are not doing things right....... May she don't feel secured around you, maybe she is with you just for sympathy reason, you maybe the stingy type.... Or you can't make her have multiple orgasms like the other dude does ..... Rethink and know where your problem came from.

Comments like this makes it looks as if cheating is a good thing, the fact that it's the order of the day doesn't make it a good thing on either side. There's no justifiable reason to cheat. Address whatever the problem is, if u can't cope with it quit as against cheating. What is bad is bad let's not start itemizing reasons for it

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by ChukChinCol(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dem never tell us wetin dem want from us: obviously not money.

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by IYANGBALI: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Omotayor123:

Cc. Scentmarlc
pls come let's do something
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Missonas(f): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
repogirl:
lol, tell am
BTW, where have you been??
Repoooo I dey o.wrk goals.u dnt write again na lol.Trust u aii.remain blessed!
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
repogirl:
hahahaha, shebi now you know sey you don jam crazy person...next time use the little amount of sense you have in that nonexistent brain of yours to NOT quote the wrong people. Cow!
Stop acting as if you're on a graveyard. I only want to wink and see how strong you're. Nothing else.

I'm sorry. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Missonas(f): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
bonka:
My friend go and repeat the test after 6 months.. Ciz there is window period which may not sure the real status at an early stage..
Lobatan! Op have a retake what beats me is their irresponsibility If the op no give am HiV she go give am. the op.Goes both ways!

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by repogirl(f): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
DeeTus:
Stop acting as if you're on a graveyard. I only want to wink and see how strong you're. Nothing else.

I'm sorry. cheesy
Na so.

Apology almost accepted ......still loading.angry
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
repogirl:
Na so.

Apology almost accepted ......still loading.angry
Apology almost accepted? Lol.

Once again, i'm sorry. cheesy

Have you fully accepted it now?
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by repogirl(f): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
DeeTus:
Apology almost accepted? Lol.

Once again, i'm sorry. cheesy

Have you fully accepted it now?
okay, oya sorry you too.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by akike: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
sonofananimal:
you think so tongue

Many self worth WOMEN ARE dying to be even with the lowest of guy (note: no guys can ever be lowest.just using that word) check around and see for yourself tongue

Good luck my moon light!

If that were true you won't call women gold diggers or cheatstongue
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Bonapart(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:
I was having a feeling that my girlfriend was cheating on me. I tried asking her on different occasions but she maintained she wasn't. I thought she might wanna open up to me but I thought wrong.

I've been telling her to go for an HIV test long before all these, of which she promises to go for it but she ends up giving me so many excuses why she couldn't, like being busy and all that.

So this particular night she came over to my place and we started talking, I asked her again if she was having an affair with someone else but she denied again. I needed to know because I didn't want to waste my time with anyone, I wanted to know so that I could know where to place her.

So I told her I'd gone for my own HIV test, and she needed to go for hers as well. She wanted to know the result of my test but I told her never to mind cos I won't and if she's lucky enough, hers might just be different from mine, knowing we've had it raw too many times.

I think she got struck by the cord, so she started pestering me and begging me in fear to show her my result, but I refused blatantly. I stylishly told her she's really done so much in my life by changing me to whom I am and preparing me for what I wasn't ever prepared for.

She thought I was HIV positive, I was putting her on her toes cos I didn't come out clear, then I asked her who she's been sleeping with apart from me. I begged her for the truth this time, that telling me the truth is the only thing that will make me show her my result. That was when she started crying, telling me how she got pushed by friends to dating this guy, not only that, she's been having unprotected sex with this same guy and at the same time with me.

I didn't see the writing on the wall at all so all these was so surprising to me. After telling me all that, I told her I'd not done any test, and I'm grateful I know the truth now and the truth has set me free.

I dumped her sorry ass cos no amount of pleas could change my heart. A couple of weeks after, I did my HIV test, with my heart buried in my lungs, but thank God I'm negative and I'm not gonna screw this second chance I've got.

So pls readers, no girl is worth the raw no matter how much you feel you trust her. And also, checking your HIV status is the only way to know you are positive cos before then I thought I was cos of so many symptoms I used to have but surprisingly, after knowing I am negative, all the symptoms stopped.
Thanks for taking your time to read. Have a nice day.
oga , raw or no raw, sex before marriage is a sin before God

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by deetomee: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Harbosede02:
are u in anyway infected with HIV??

Frustrated fellow.
No chipmunk. Nairaland is not for minors like you. I reverse the question back to you, cos you sound like one - frustrated chipmunk.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by princejayboss: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
mikedimeji:

Comments like this makes it looks as if cheating is a good thing, the fact that it's the order of the day doesn't make it a good thing on either side. There's no justifiable reason to cheat. Address whatever the problem is, if u can't cope with it quit as against cheating. What is bad is bad let's not start itemizing reasons for it

I clearly understand your point but the fact is this... A man or woman cheats for a very reason be it valid or invalid reason; until this reason is addressed.... How many are you going to break up with?

The shrinks (psychologist) are a perfect being but they are trained to understand human behavior.... If you visit shrink with this topic ... The analysis will be a a shared blame to the two.

1) The lady did not come up and tell the guy what she wants in their relationship or what the dude does that she don't like or better still end the relationship when she don't feel secured.

2) OP did not really know where he failed to make things right ...... Alot of things can keep a lady out which can be worked on if the two have a good communication in this regard.

Bottom line is : Is never right to cheat but assuming the OP is married with kids and the wife cheats.... So he will end the marriage like that and marry another..... Imagine if the second wife go cheating again after a kid .... Will he end the marriage too? How many more will he marry....

No relationship is easy.... Work it out

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
akike:

If that were true you won't call women gold diggers or cheatstongue
and which name should we called them undecided a tax collector or a cheerful givers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.