Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (114764 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by 247Dior(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
if u truly love your self never trust or take any girl serious until ur ready for marriage.... bang them all coz stupid set of people that can never be trusted
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by wunmi2odun(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
why do some girls cheat? please i have never cheated on my bf. believe it or leave it
You sure you're telling the truth? undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Missonas(f): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
And they say they'v got 99 problems but a b....h aint 1.Op abstain for life cos even ur wifey cant be trusted
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by repogirl(f): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
why do some girls cheat?
because they can't put all their eggs in one basket especially if they aren't sure the basket is reliable enough and might not last long-term. grin angry
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by repogirl(f): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
247Dior:
if u truly love your self never trust or take any girl serious until ur ready for marriage.... bang them all coz stupid set of people that can never be trusted
plus your sisters and mama ? shocked
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by repogirl(f): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Missonas:
And they say they'v got 99 problems but a b....h aint 1.Op abstain for life cos even ur wifey cant be trusted
lol, tell am

BTW, where have you been??
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nuella222(f): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Bdw why do most guys like doing it raw instead of cook? Thereby sharing and spreading yama yama and ikwarikwata to our girls. angry And u OP, imagine u ar doing it raw with her and she is doing it raw with her guy and her guy is doing it raw with his other girl and that girl is doing it raw with......chai! Wat a chain reaction! Aru mkpi! grin

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by flawlessT(f): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
RichieF27:
Why would you pray that God see us through wren He says don't do until you married
Lol,God should see us thru to overcome...is dah ok?
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Rick9(m): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
I nor mumu reach to go raw on any girl oh. E get why
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
adeh39:

embarassed
EXCEPT YOU MY DEAR.

You know you are very precious to meme kiss
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
dmcdad:

You are right. But the emboldened post was in reference to HIV positive candidates. Lol. I wasn't referring to normal relationship or marriage settings. I don't have a problem with that on a normal circumstance.

I was referring to the fact that being HIV positive means one would have to take extra steps, as there will be a special way of craving the indulgence of your supposed spouse and his or her family on the matter on ground. The process of convincing them to allow you go ahead with the marriage and all would be one hell of a mountain to climb. As for a couple with one of em being HIV positive, special steps would be taken in order for them to have sex and all. Another wahala on its own. Not to talk about childbirth. HIV wahala go too much abeg.

On a separate note, I must confess a lot of people ain't worth it in terms of having any form of union with them. As a man, it's hard to find ladies who are worth my time and everything. A lot of people just don't have anything to offer.
Oh now I get you.
Yes o,it is better not to contract it than to go through the challenges of living with it.
Many Nigerians are not ready for it and discrimination is still high.
As for convincing family members,you don't have to let others know,such issues are usually between the couples,that's the only way they can live happily and positively. It is not easy though.

Lol,if I say "love is dead",people always believe I'm cray. To those in love though,all the best to them.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by 247Dior(m): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
repogirl:
Everyone
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Seculent:

Must you always display your stupidity?

Go and read the article, the op is negative. Olodo.
Shege Dan iska.
I'm not responsible for your inability to read and comprehend.
Hakuya
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by six2double: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:
I was having a feeling that my girlfriend was cheating on me. I tried asking her on different occasions but she maintained she wasn't. I thought she might wanna open up to me but I thought wrong.

I've been telling her to go for an HIV test long before all these, of which she promises to go for it but she ends up giving me so many excuses why she couldn't, like being busy and all that.

So this particular night she came over to my place and we started talking, I asked her again if she was having an affair with someone else but she denied again. I needed to know because I didn't want to waste my time with anyone, I wanted to know so that I could know where to place her.

So I told her I'd gone for my own HIV test, and she needed to go for hers as well. She wanted to know the result of my test but I told her never to mind cos I won't and if she's lucky enough, hers might just be different from mine, knowing we've had it raw too many times.

I think she got struck by the cord, so she started pestering me and begging me in fear to show her my result, but I refused blatantly. I stylishly told her she's really done so much in my life by changing me to whom I am and preparing me for what I wasn't ever prepared for.

She thought I was HIV positive, I was putting her on her toes cos I didn't come out clear, then I asked her who she's been sleeping with apart from me. I begged her for the truth this time, that telling me the truth is the only thing that will make me show her my result. That was when she started crying, telling me how she got pushed by friends to dating this guy, not only that, she's been having unprotected sex with this same guy and at the same time with me.

I didn't see the writing on the wall at all so all these was so surprising to me. After telling me all that, I told her I'd not done any test, and I'm grateful I know the truth now and the truth has set me free.

I dumped her sorry ass cos no amount of pleas could change my heart. A couple of weeks after, I did my HIV test, with my heart buried in my lungs, but thank God I'm negative and I'm not gonna screw this second chance I've got.

So pls readers, no girl is worth the raw no matter how much you feel you trust her. And also, checking your HIV status is the only way to know you are positive cos before then I thought I was cos of so many symptoms I used to have but surprisingly, after knowing I am negative, all the symptoms stopped.
Thanks for taking your time to read. Have a nice day.
....lucky u had such story bt wz xo stupid 2 forgive her severally lyk 6times...d worst of it all wud b d one 2 cry n beg for her 2 cumbak
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by musalapi: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
good and nice tactics, bt u should its might nt for others as it as worked for, lucky chip, HIV test is d best.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Sike(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
buzquet:
No girlfriend ,No PROBLEM
No girlfriend, No children.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by repogirl(f): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
247Dior:
Everyone
Wow!!! Which girl do you this kaind thing nah?
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by tunde1200(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Are you a Nigerian?.
Not all of them please!,

sonofananimal:
LIKE I SAID! NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS.

MY ADVICE TO YOU ALL! USE NAIJA WOMEN AS A LIFESTOCK. DON'T DATE THOSE ANIMALS. THERE ARE WORTHLESS SET OF WOMEN IN THIS WORLD
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
sonofananimal:
EXCEPT YOU MY DEAR.

You know you are very precious to meme kiss

mmmmn....pulling my legs embarassed

I would love to know why you are like this though... What's your story? embarassed
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by victorazy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
repogirl:

grin grin grin
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
deetomee:

Ask your life! What a world!...mtcheeew!
are u in anyway infected with HIV??

Frustrated fellow.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by mikedimeji(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
247Dior:

The World is old and very sick. Everyone here is saying ladies can't be trusted but we all forgotten that on a general note Trust has to be earned both male and female. The inability of Men trusting ladies is even the Genesis all this cheating here and there as a result of indiscipline
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
why do some girls cheat? please i have never cheated on my bf. believe it or leave it
What a pity he may be cheating on you rawly ok. grin
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by christinie(f): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
You should shun pre-marital sex ok.
freeslash:

This is exactly what happened to me. In my case i scrolled my ex and i see a shocking message " Thanks for the sex" hmmm because i was away for 75days she couldnt hold herself. Even when i told her to do HIV test she refused while i was doing mine every four months. Instead she preferred doing bacteria/toilet infection test. But thank God for the sense cause when ever she cheats i tends to know so on that faithful day seeing the message i kept quiet screwed her very well and then told her what i saw. And that brought to an end everything.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by SKYQUEST(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Why do you call it cheating when you are not married? Please use the condom except you re married to him or her.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by mart2k(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:
I was having a feeling that my girlfriend was cheating on me. I tried asking her on different occasions but she maintained she wasn't. I thought she might wanna open up to me but I thought wrong.

I've been telling her to go for an HIV test long before all these, of which she promises to go for it but she ends up giving me so many excuses why she couldn't, like being busy and all that.

So this particular night she came over to my place and we started talking, I asked her again if she was having an affair with someone else but she denied again. I needed to know because I didn't want to waste my time with anyone, I wanted to know so that I could know where to place her.

So I told her I'd gone for my own HIV test, and she needed to go for hers as well. She wanted to know the result of my test but I told her never to mind cos I won't and if she's lucky enough, hers might just be different from mine, knowing we've had it raw too many times.

I think she got struck by the cord, so she started pestering me and begging me in fear to show her my result, but I refused blatantly. I stylishly told her she's really done so much in my life by changing me to whom I am and preparing me for what I wasn't ever prepared for.

She thought I was HIV positive, I was putting her on her toes cos I didn't come out clear, then I asked her who she's been sleeping with apart from me. I begged her for the truth this time, that telling me the truth is the only thing that will make me show her my result. That was when she started crying, telling me how she got pushed by friends to dating this guy, not only that, she's been having unprotected sex with this same guy and at the same time with me.

I didn't see the writing on the wall at all so all these was so surprising to me. After telling me all that, I told her I'd not done any test, and I'm grateful I know the truth now and the truth has set me free.

I dumped her sorry ass cos no amount of pleas could change my heart. A couple of weeks after, I did my HIV test, with my heart buried in my lungs, but thank God I'm negative and I'm not gonna screw this second chance I've got.

So pls readers, no girl is worth the raw no matter how much you feel you trust her. And also, checking your HIV status is the only way to know you are positive cos before then I thought I was cos of so many symptoms I used to have but surprisingly, after knowing I am negative, all the symptoms stopped.
Thanks for taking your time to read. Have a nice day.
Good for her
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
tunde1200:
Are you a Nigerian?.
Not all of them please!,

I like this word!

When you put your head in a fire that can't be extinguish,

You will change that word to all of them please
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by menxer: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Life they say is short,
Bleep hard,
Bleep raw;
one thing must kill a man,
because nobody gets out of this life alive.

@OP, "seek and you will find" for "You will be rewarded for this; your hope will not be disappointed." (Matthew 7:7; proverbs 23:18).
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by 247Dior(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
repogirl:
Wow!!! Which girl do you this kaind thing nah?
bro that's just there nature....
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by tunde1200(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yet you have not answer my question .

sonofananimal:
I like this word!

When you put your head in a fire that can't be extinguish,

You will change that word to all of them please
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
adeh39:

mmmmn....pulling my legs embarassed

I would love to know why you are like this though... What's your story? embarassed
hmmmm! Sister!

Even if I narrate my story, the normal word I will hear is move on, not all are the same and so on and so on.

Shall! Let leave the past in Rome and face the future
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by 247Dior(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
mikedimeji:

The World is old and very sick. Everyone here is saying ladies can't be trusted but we all forgotten that on a general note Trust has to be earned both male and female. The inability of Men trusting ladies is even the Genesis all this cheating here and there as a result of indiscipline
your right thou buh we live in a world were cheating n double dating now looks normal....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.