Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (114806 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Highly infantile and a complete waste of time and resource.

Instead of figuring his to be successful this one dey carry woman wahala for head and he never even marry or have children sad
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
tunde1200:
Yet you have not answer my question .

Nigerian man undecided.

Hope this answered your question
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
akike:

They are joor grin
Ori e lo fa igbe
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by 247Dior(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
mikedimeji:

The World is old and very sick. Everyone here is saying ladies can't be trusted but we all forgotten that on a general note Trust has to be earned both male and female. The inability of Men trusting ladies is even the Genesis all this cheating here and there as a result of indiscipline
your right thou buh we live in a world were cheating n double dating now looks normal....
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
dmcdad:

Result or no result, placker with a condom. Even with result, you know whether as una dey date, she just run on quickie before coming over to your place?

If you can't abstain, use a condom. No amount of trust should make anyone placker raw. Haba!

Yh, I dig
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
starwar:
work!!!
so it is an eye saw? u knows me?
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Same reason why guys cheats cheat.
Morality has gone with the wind.

Op, abstinence is the best.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
sonofananimal:
hmmmm! Sister!

Even if I narrate my story, the normal word I will hear is move on, not all are the same and so on and so on.

Shall! Let leave the past in Rome and face the future

Okay...I won't ask you to move on smiley

I might even locate the babe and teach her a lesson angry

So will you tell me now? embarassed
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Rocktation(f): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sorry to say, but your ex is slowww on so many levels. This is the main reason why you should have broken up the relationship eons ago. Nothing more.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by comelylady(f): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Snowangel4:
So girls shaa....i wonder why a girl will ever cheat on her partner.

We hv some dignity to protect angry
the reason why she cheat is when she caught her hubby ontop of her "Bestfriend", or is it when she finds out her hubby is sleeping with her sister. Oh mbok you people should not let me remember something! Some men are worst than dogs.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by akike: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
akinsal:

Ori awon aburo mi lo fa igbe
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by 400billionman: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
saaedlee:
Dear OP,

I actually don't see a reason to start wasting my precious time trying to find out if my girlfriend is cheating or not.
I believe one should strive to be faithful and allow his/her partner the space they need and you'll see them adjust to your own lifestyle. From experience; most lovers with cheating partners are cheats themselves.
Nevertheless, I wouldn't differ on your point that your girlfriend cheated on you for reasons best known to her and based on your suspicion, you investigated and the truth surfaced....However, THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERY ACT OF CHEATING.

One question: did you find out the reason she decided to keep another lover?

1. The guy is stingy.

2. Some girls are insatiable.

3. She saw a bigger Ddick

4. She saw a more handsome guy.

5. He swept her off her feet.

6. All girls do it.

7. He asked me out.

These are some silly reasons girls recite after cheating.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
repogirl:
because they can't put all their eggs in one basket especially if they aren't sure the basket is reliable enough and might not last long-term. grin angry
You're silly. This is how you've been jumping from bed to another.

Keep jumping and warm with them more.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by tunde1200(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ok but you don't have to generalised all women as cheat!.
Since you have mother and sister here in nija.
Not all of them cheats once again.

sonofananimal:
Nigerian man undecided.

Hope this answered your question
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by NemzySeries(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
gals b cheating like cheetah since d days of eve

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by serendipityF: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
So what of those mothers that cheats on fathers? undecided

ENGRJCJ:
Nobody is worth dying for apart from ur mother who God used to brought u out, yet pple commit suicide coz of one yeye love. Pls guys don't trust any girl or woman.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
comelylady:
the reason why she cheat is when she caught her hubby ontop of her "Bestfriend", or is it when she finds out her hubby is sleeping with her sister. Oh mbok you people should not let me remember something! Some men are worst than dogs.

Cheating back is not the best option, u will become more angry,depressed and frustrated after d act.
As for me I can't stay wit a man dat cheats.

Life goes on o
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
akinsal:
I av norhing to say but from my experience so far dos hoes aint loyal @all.. Trust no one even d S.U.
.......bitches are like horses......y'all no matter how much care you give her........another hood niggas gonna ride her
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
adeh39:

Okay...I won't ask you to move on smiley

I might even locate the babe and teach her a lesson angry

So will you tell me now? embarassed
Lolzzzz!

Nice statement.

Let me see WERe to start.

Have you ever worked so hard in your life for just one particular goal or something and found out that, that particular something is just a delusion? embarassed and hope is still in you and you don't want to believe that you are still in that same delusion and still repeat thesame process again but in another different angle. But this time, what you hit is even worse than delusion. Despair, hatred, depression and so on. angry

You won't want to make that same mistake again.

I hope this tell ALOT of my story

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by akike: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
sonofananimal:
Lolzzzz!

Nice statement.

Have you ever worked so hard in your life for just one particular goal or something and found out that, that particular something is just a delusion? embarassed and hope is still in you and you don't want to believe that you are still in that same delusion and still repeat thesame process again but in another different angle. But this time, what you hit is even worse than delusion. Despair, hatred, depression and so on. angry

Pele

But if your dad can find your mum

You will find your missing rib however you have got to start reason like Someone with a brain
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by princejayboss: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:
I was having a feeling that my girlfriend was cheating on me. I tried asking her on different occasions but she maintained she wasn't. I thought she might wanna open up to me but I thought wrong.

I've been telling her to go for an HIV test long before all these, of which she promises to go for it but she ends up giving me so many excuses why she couldn't, like being busy and all that.

So this particular night she came over to my place and we started talking, I asked her again if she was having an affair with someone else but she denied again. I needed to know because I didn't want to waste my time with anyone, I wanted to know so that I could know where to place her.

So I told her I'd gone for my own HIV test, and she needed to go for hers as well. She wanted to know the result of my test but I told her never to mind cos I won't and if she's lucky enough, hers might just be different from mine, knowing we've had it raw too many times.

I think she got struck by the cord, so she started pestering me and begging me in fear to show her my result, but I refused blatantly. I stylishly told her she's really done so much in my life by changing me to whom I am and preparing me for what I wasn't ever prepared for.

She thought I was HIV positive, I was putting her on her toes cos I didn't come out clear, then I asked her who she's been sleeping with apart from me. I begged her for the truth this time, that telling me the truth is the only thing that will make me show her my result. That was when she started crying, telling me how she got pushed by friends to dating this guy, not only that, she's been having unprotected sex with this same guy and at the same time with me.

I didn't see the writing on the wall at all so all these was so surprising to me. After telling me all that, I told her I'd not done any test, and I'm grateful I know the truth now and the truth has set me free.

I dumped her sorry ass cos no amount of pleas could change my heart. A couple of weeks after, I did my HIV test, with my heart buried in my lungs, but thank God I'm negative and I'm not gonna screw this second chance I've got.

So pls readers, no girl is worth the raw no matter how much you feel you trust her. And also, checking your HIV status is the only way to know you are positive cos before then I thought I was cos of so many symptoms I used to have but surprisingly, after knowing I am negative, all the symptoms stopped.
Thanks for taking your time to read. Have a nice day.

Dude ... Sorry for your experience but I have this to tell you...... I am a man and you can quite agree with me that men cheat more in relationship than women... . You can't swear with everything holy that you have not been banging another woman while you suspect your girl.

Advice: If your woman cheat on you.... Kindly ask yourself what you are not doing right that another does well.... You need to re-access yourself because if go into another relationship.... The lady might as well cheat on you because you are not doing things right....... May she don't feel secured around you, maybe she is with you just for sympathy reason, you maybe the stingy type.... Or you can't make her have multiple orgasms like the other dude does ..... Rethink and know where your problem came from.

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by xamuelotu(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
why do some girls cheat? please i have never cheated on my bf. believe it or leave it
if u cheat on him will u tell us? So save urself the stress
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by repogirl(f): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
DeeTus:
You're silly. This is how you've been jumping from bed to another.

Keep jumping and warm with them more.
you are a fool....see this classic mumu with no ounce of grey matter oooo. I am in awe of your daftness... It is abso freaking lutely amazing.

The lady asked a question to which I answered and you jumped like a foolish frog into your baseless conclusions.

If you must know, I am a happily married woman with children. Pls pray for sense before exhibiting your stupidity for free like this!

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by phillipay: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wish i even had someone that would cheat on me sad embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by ayokunlei(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
kajoula:

Fowowe........You might never know cry
abeg jare, I been dey crack my head since... Wht does 'fowowe' mean?
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Stevez32(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:
I was having a feeling that my girlfriend was cheating on me. I tried asking her on different occasions but she maintained she wasn't. I thought she might wanna open up to me but I thought wrong.

I've been telling her to go for an HIV test long before all these, of which she promises to go for it but she ends up giving me so many excuses why she couldn't, like being busy and all that.

So this particular night she came over to my place and we started talking, I asked her again if she was having an affair with someone else but she denied again. I needed to know because I didn't want to waste my time with anyone, I wanted to know so that I could know where to place her.

So I told her I'd gone for my own HIV test, and she needed to go for hers as well. She wanted to know the result of my test but I told her never to mind cos I won't and if she's lucky enough, hers might just be different from mine, knowing we've had it raw too many times.

I think she got struck by the cord, so she started pestering me and begging me in fear to show her my result, but I refused blatantly. I stylishly told her she's really done so much in my life by changing me to whom I am and preparing me for what I wasn't ever prepared for.

She thought I was HIV positive, I was putting her on her toes cos I didn't come out clear, then I asked her who she's been sleeping with apart from me. I begged her for the truth this time, that telling me the truth is the only thing that will make me show her my result. That was when she started crying, telling me how she got pushed by friends to dating this guy, not only that, she's been having unprotected sex with this same guy and at the same time with me.

I didn't see the writing on the wall at all so all these was so surprising to me. After telling me all that, I told her I'd not done any test, and I'm grateful I know the truth now and the truth has set me free.

I dumped her sorry ass cos no amount of pleas could change my heart. A couple of weeks after, I did my HIV test, with my heart buried in my lungs, but thank God I'm negative and I'm not gonna screw this second chance I've got.

So pls readers, no girl is worth the raw no matter how much you feel you trust her. And also, checking your HIV status is the only way to know you are positive cos before then I thought I was cos of so many symptoms I used to have but surprisingly, after knowing I am negative, all the symptoms stopped.
Thanks for taking your time to read. Have a nice day.

Bro, are u me in disguise? It was as if you were telling my story. The last paragraph especially was so me.

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
akike:

Pele

But if your dad can find your mum

You will find your missing rib however you have got to start reason like Someone with a brain
a grass on a rock angry

Have you find your missing RIBangry as far as I'm concerned! My missing rib will never be in NAIJA or paradventure I do find my missing rib here, I will have to murder that rib angry

And who the hell are youundecided
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
nice trick.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
sonofananimal:
Lolzzzz!

Nice statement.

Sighs!

I see...I promised not to tell you what others have been saying...

So i won't say much...but could you please do me a favor...?

Erm....can we chat privately?

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
tunde1200:
Ok but you don't have to generalised all women as cheat!.
Since you have mother and sister here in nija.
Not all of them cheats once again.

I will have to rethink it again
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by princejayboss: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Larryfly:
I have a girl in PH and i stay in abj. She is the only one i have sex.. raw sex with. This article just gave me a serious jab to my thoughts.

It simply means you are not a man that can handle your when you get married because you read a story from a hood rat and you want it affect your relationship.... Which means you can hit your wife at very point you read sad stories about women....

Grow up bro
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by akike: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
sonofananimal:
a grass on a rock angry

Have you find your missing RIBangry as far as I'm concerned! My missing rib will never be in NAIJA or paradventure I do find my missing rib here, I will have to murder that rib angry

And who the hell are youundecided

I am your nemesis

No woman with self-worth would even fall for a guy like you

Good luck!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.