Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (80063 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Youngpo413: 5:47am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:
I still don't understand why Men go crazy about big behinds.
Its embarrassing walking down the road and I start getting all sorts comments and look from Men.

The most painful part is I cant wear fitted skirts and gowns and feel comfortable anymore.

Ladies with big backside how do you cope? I get very shy when walking down the road because of the way Men stare at me. Its very embarrassing.

What should I do?

I have heard Men shout Ukwu when they see me. Seriously what should I do, am not finding it funny.
Nice advert...no wonder they always come for the body...MRS OREO.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2015
And ur ingenius idea is for her to retort by saying Amu* and yet u complain that pple are not civil in d society... pls wat z civil about retorting foolish pple bck except of course it mkes u a fool as well... anyways my point is.. ur downright n honestly not smart.. my 2cents... dont tke it too personally bruh.. nobody z perfect
shevon:

If a guy shouts "Ukwu" shout "Amu" back at him. What rubbish? People should learn to be civil na. I wonder what kind of home training such a person had, embarrassing a lady in public for reasons that is absolutely not her fault does not cut it. Even if they want to stare, they should not have to do it in such a way that will make the lady self conscious.
My dear you just have to learn to ignore such rants and stares. Kpele.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by zheroes(m): 5:52am On Oct 16, 2015
naaaa count me out. am not moved by it one bit, unless I can use it to get a loan from a bank period.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 16, 2015
n u sir r officially d dumbest f*ck ive eva seen posting d dumbest sh*t ive eva read on d internet.. kudos to u sir... congratulations dumb f*ck im sure father noah is up der lookn at his dark skinned son and wondering.. son hw did we get here... was it d ark, or the weather...or pple just wake up stupid dumb f*cks?
mandax:
Big boobs sad sadand moderate butts - that's the selling hotcake.

Big butts usually hold back "shiiit" which gradually moves toward the pussssie and makes it dirty and smelly. tongue tongue tongue

Worse, man needs to have a very huge diiick before man go satisfy woman with big butts. E no de easy for men.

If you have money, go for PS to cut the size of your butts.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by vroom(m): 5:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:
Its embarrassing walking down the road and I start getting all sorts comments and look from Men.

The most painful part is I cant wear fitted skirts and gowns and feel comfortable anymore.

Ladies with big backside how do you cope? I get very shy when walking down the road because of the way Men stare at me. Its very embarrassing.

What should I do?

I have heard Men shout Ukwu when they see me. Seriously what should I do, am not finding it funny.

Why don't you post this self acclaimed big back side and let's analyse it for you and how to manage it,there are degrees of this thing u are talking about, backside is a moderate, Ass is tempting, yash is intimidating, Ukwu is scarring...and lots more,post ur pick right away.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by olaideeeedris(m): 5:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:
Why are you all asking for pictures, I am not here to advertise myself. I can be very shy that's part of the reasons I don't have my picture on Nairaland.

I just wanted to know how other ladies cope that's the reason for this.
Many wud think u here to advertise ur big bakasi and dats normal... My candid advice is that u shud change ur ways of dressing. If u can cope with those deeper life kind of outfits, I'll recommend you go for them... Funny but dats my opinion.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 16, 2015
?
pls help guys ive bin searching fr d sense in dis post... hvnt seen any.. cn u see it guys??
watino:
You came here to tell nairaland that I want to eat your pussy huh. Bad girl. I still love that ass so give it to me now to hold
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Taiwo20(m): 6:06am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

I don't just understand, I feel so shy.

I can't comment because you don't have a pic of yaself on your dp

I noticed,it seems NL gals are now putting up pics of themselves.....or is it just me?

#SeniorCitizenofNL
#TeamGirlsWithBeatifulMind
#Cutegirl
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by repogirl(f): 6:12am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:
Lol , we with small butt like pancake dey jealous una.
tell her oooo
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 16, 2015
I am nt crazy abt butts. Only always crazy abt pussy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by ibietela2(m): 6:20am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

Picture or i don't believe it
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

Make we see it na.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Afroconnect: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2015
A nice booty is one of the best features a lady can posses.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

I don't just understand, I feel so shy.

Its because you dont see yourself as a woman. If you did that booty would even make you more confident.

The problem with most people, especially women in this our generation, is that they try to imitate what THEY themselves find attractive.
They are attracted to a man's straight body, so then they too want to get straight yanshless body.
They are attracted to a hard man who earns, so then they too focus on earning potential and such hardness, Forgetting that they are women and that they should also develop their feminine (softer) attributes and amazing powers of influence.

Its an identity crisis.

You find these women crying "im strong i'm beautiful i make money, why didnt he pick me" later in life.
The answer is dont be afraid to see yourself as a WOMAN. Take pride in your CONFIDENT feminity. Nurture it, because the propaganda of the world today intends to steal it from you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by onyeguy: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

Why dey complain your ass big pass my sis and my babe ass

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by coded06(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2015
evidence of Bad Ass baby
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by JohnReese: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, where is the pix now?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Larrykaysail(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Let me see the picture of what you are talking about, then i will know how to help you
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by tk4rd: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

Lol oh my God She is shapeless.

Na that's not my type of shape or a*s. I got a perfect shape
E don do jarre..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Godsonkemz(m): 6:43am On Oct 16, 2015
Attention alert...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by obinnanelson4(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

all u need is to be self confident. Ignore being destracted.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by leoblacky: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Please shows us the ukwu so that we can know what advice we re giving u.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by galadima77(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2015
All these igala girls sef, coming online to claim what they so dream of possessing
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by kathykathy(f): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2015
babe i understnd wot u are going tru,,,,bt na poo full inside,,,i pity those men sha
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by ledaman: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Hey don't feel embarrassed about it. be proud of your body it a natural gift feel free to appear the way you like ok
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by tataiwo09(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Lust causes dt not love...our guys are ashewo
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Gagged: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Make I talk my own o, na big boobs I like, big butt na just an added advantage.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by richard870(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

Kindly post your pic if you want a good answer that would be of help to you
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by 83lagosroad(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

Pls ask yourself what will men do with the flat one now.anyway the big ones look more like a rough road to toil and you know men love wahala well well
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by MDJALO(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Any how sha but dad place na black?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by innocent1(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2015
Click like if you have checked the OP profile to check the size of the Ukwu.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by freeage7(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

I need pictures to help me advice you properly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.