Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (80067 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by ikorodureporta: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:
I still don't understand why Men go crazy about big behinds.
Its embarrassing walking down the road and I start getting all sorts comments and look from Men.

The most painful part is I cant wear fitted skirts and gowns and feel comfortable anymore.

Ladies with big backside how do you cope? I get very shy when walking down the road because of the way Men stare at me. Its very embarrassing.

What should I do?

I have heard Men shout Ukwu when they see me. Seriously what should I do, am not finding it funny.

b4 i comment further,......lets see yr pinshure grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Lovetinz(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
If you checked her profile pix hoping to see her Massive Ass, Please like my post.
I did. angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by J4Jenom(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
ur topic nids illustration or a diagram...show.us the ukwu ooo
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by pbs4real(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided nonsense! cheesy
see this werey grin oya show us. Pix undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Mcteeblack: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:
Its embarrassing walking down the road and I start getting all sorts comments and look from Men.

The most painful part is I cant wear fitted skirts and gowns and feel comfortable anymore.

Ladies with big backside how do you cope? I get very shy when walking down the road because of the way Men stare at me. Its very embarrassing.

What should I do?

I have heard Men shout Ukwu when they see me. Seriously what should I do, am not finding it funny.
I wish to advise u but I can't without seeing ur picture. You should have added one to dis post. Could be faceless
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
aim5:

I'm not arguing that slim women weren't adored by African men either, but still African women with nice derrieres have always been attractive to African men. I don't mean overweight or obese women, I mean women with banging curves.
curve is relative. very relative in fact.
i think it's not really hard to figure out that women with these "derrieres" have a ton of fat. only it's stored in the exact right places to catch a man's eyes. and of late, the amount of fat permissible is climbing. nicki minaj's figure, in a world that is actually sane, is . . . disfigured actually. her waist-hip ratio is so incredibly small that it should normally be repulsive to men. but we are permitting it. at this rate, it won't be long till we actually start admiring overweight women. cheesy

and then the cycle will repeat itself. you certainly cannot say, with any degree of assurance, that this fad will continue for the next decade, right? someone is going to invent a new one before that. i predict it's going to be based on collarbones tho. grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Bamz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi,

Are you aware that Nairaland charges for ads? angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Mykelpato(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
ukwu sara Mbala n'adi guys mma grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

wear agbada grin
Enahi:

What should I do?

wear agbada
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Mykelpato(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2015

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by ikorodureporta: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
...but all thez ppl dying for heavy backside, after 1, 2,...3, & all other side don cover, makin dem like big mamas, i wonder how dem go come dey cope with dem undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Mykelpato(m): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2015

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
@ OP

That is the reason Nigerian men go crazy for South African women because they are blessed with big a$$. I don't understand what they find in it. The same thing with male African Americans.

Make sure you don't wear body-hugging clothes during day time and always drive instead of walking. What kind of silly guys in Nigeria are disturbing you? That is sad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Always sweet when you plug it from behind. ;DAlways sweet when you plug it from behind.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Enahi(f): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bamz:
Enahi,

Are you aware that Nairaland charges for ads? angry

Huh what ads? I don't understand
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

Just when i thought someone has a problem,,,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Tycoflu(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
See as I rush go view your profile yet no picture of ukwu. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Mickholiy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
fuckshit:
in fυςking agreement; need to see fυςking pics; grin grin

Seconded
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by UnimkeAk(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

For Men 2 be screaming ukwu ; when u walk by.

it means u have a very serious yanch.
Anyways
picture or I don't believe it.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Luckymay:
Nah to share am give me small go sure pass. Dat way everyone wins, and there would be no more embarrassments. There is love in sharing u knw.

Funny girl smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
curve is relative. very relative in fact.
i think it's not really hard to figure out that women with these "derrieres" have a ton of fat. only it's stored in the exact right places to catch a man's eyes. and of late, the amount of fat permissible is climbing. nicki minaj's figure, in a world that is actually sane, is . . . disfigured actually. her waist-hip ratio is so incredibly small that it should normally be repulsive to men. but we are permitting it. at this rate, it won't be long till we actually start admiring overweight women. cheesy

and then the cycle will repeat itself. you certainly cannot say, with any degree of assurance, that this fad will continue for the next decade, right? someone is going to invent a new one before that. i predict it's going to be based on collarbones tho. grin grin

Haha maybe.. who knows the world is getting more jacked up and with the prominence of homosexual/androgynous people nowadays, we could see some weird body parts being listed after.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Enahi(f): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
all4naija:
@ OP

That is the reason Nigerian men go crazy for South African women because they are blessed with big a$$. I don't understand what they find in it. The same thing with male African Americans.

Make sure you don't wear body-hugging clothes during day time and always drive instead of walking. What kind of silly guys in Nigeria are disturbing you? That is sad.

Its not just guys o, married men too. Married men has got no shame at all.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Enahi(f): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
mistytohcute:

sorry babe, I do not understand

I flaunt mine

the only thing I can't wear is leggings and a short top

Are you serious you flaunt yours. Me i cant o even at work it will seem as if I want to intimidate some people with it.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Bamz(m): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

Huh what ads? I don't understand

Your thread obviously emphasises a selling point of yours. angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by soropee: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

I am not here to advertise myself, just wanted to get comments from other ladies if they go through what I go through.

On a serious note,we can't understand what you are going through without a pictorial view of the said natural endowment that is making you uncomfortable when you walk alone the road grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Marcos88(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
and i dnt tink it only naija men....na dem carry am for head pass

It's not only in nigeria. Black people in US too likes big but.t especially redbones.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by mufutau55(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
You should be lucky men are looking at you... there are numerous girls walking-by and no men look at them.
If you no get big "Butt", don't even come close to me o... You are ungrateful for that extra work of God.

I vote to UKWU SUPER..... SUPER IKEBE! (Show us your goody picture sef or we don't believe you).
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin God gave them to u 4 a reason.
U don't have to do anything about them......tho i'd like to see'em.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by delors(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
We need pictures to be able fully assess this issue
And there we can advice you better
I concur!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by jornie(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
mistytohcute:

sorry babe, I do not understand

I flaunt mine

the only thing I can't wear is leggings and a short top
wink but what's wrong with leggings

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Ibman: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Show me the photo of this one first before i say my mind......
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

Are you serious you flaunt yours. Me i cant o even at work it will seem as if I want to intimidate some people with it.

Intimidate? Chai, with the way you're describing your derriere, I can see why you don't want to show it off to the world.. Plus you're an Edo girl too? Double win haha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.