Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (80051 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Seculent: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:
Why are you all asking for pictures, I am not here to advertise myself. I can be very shy that's part of the reasons I don't have my picture on Nairaland.

I just wanted to know how other ladies cope that's the reason for this.

Why are you telling us story without pics attached?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Enahi(f): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bamz:

Your thread obviously emphasises a selling point of yours. angry

Oh jeez you are right, now i understand what you meant. embarassed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
End tym
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by damostbeloved(f): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by mufutau55(m): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
damostbeloved:
dahx why I've been avoiding fitted gowns for a while now and I don't wear short tops on trousers....but some guys will still notice it and say annoying things . But if guys should appreciate it in a loving way it's much more better.For example there was a day I was waiting for a bike and one ibo guy walked up to me and said "nne your mama born you well o"

Disregard those lowly boys saying annoying things...
Just walk past we "the real men" who appreciates the real property in women. You go get plenty pleasant complimentary tired; you will love and appreciate your goody "big butt".
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Bamz(m): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

Oh jeez you are right, now i understand what you meant. embarassed

LOL in which industry do you work?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Enahi(f): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oh lord am in for it what's with y'all sending me messages shocked

I have to go to bed,hopefully when I wake up this thread would have died down..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by haycruze(m): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
HURUCHI:
Don lie u ar enjoying d attention
that is it!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Enahi(f): 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
damostbeloved:
dahx why I've been avoiding fitted gowns for a while now and I don't wear short tops on trousers....but some guys will still notice it and say annoying things . But if guys should appreciate it in a loving way it's much more better.For example there was a day I was waiting for a bike and one ibo guy walked up to me and said "nne your mama born you well o"

As in it can really be annoying and embarrassing.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by iamkneeyi: 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Woman butt is natural phenomena that natural send a signal to the medula onblongata of a man..that as a direct link to the third leg
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 16, 2015
missbronzy:
show me ur diçk 1st angry
Are you starved of dicck?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by damostbeloved(f): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

As in it can really be annoying and embarrassing.
phew
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by PunterTim(m): 12:03am On Oct 16, 2015
Im A Nigerian N Nt Crazy Abt It,I Jus Hate Dat Its Too Big(Oversized...
Medium-Sized/Perfect Wuld Do
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by linearity: 12:03am On Oct 16, 2015
Men turn and stir at it and make those comments, because it instantaneously feeds their lust and arose the hunter instinct in them.

In some of these men, it is not from a desire to be with you for any type of committed relationship, yes they would mind to have a fling with you just to quench their taste, but these are the same men that will call you all sorts of unprinted names that conotes with being fat behind your back.

It appear, to be the same thing with ladies regarding the size of the male organ. Ladies are curious about the big ones; they want an opportunity to steal a look, touch or even play with it; it is fascinating, majestic and beautiful to behold...but some of these ladies will never want a committed relationship with a guy with such a huge member, the thoughts of the excruciating and unbearable pains plus the damages that stuff will cause is enough to make any average lady loose their libido.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by meserami(m): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2015
Because they're so deep in lust that they've actually lacked what it contains.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by jornie(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2015
G

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by PunterTim(m): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
curve is relative. very relative in fact.
i think it's not really hard to figure out that women with these "derrieres" have a ton of fat. only it's stored in the exact right places to catch a man's eyes. and of late, the amount of fat permissible is climbing. nicki minaj's figure, in a world that is actually sane, is . . . disfigured actually. her waist-hip ratio is so incredibly small that it should normally be repulsive to men. but we are permitting it. at this rate, it won't be long till we actually start admiring overweight women. cheesy

and then the cycle will repeat itself. you certainly cannot say, with any degree of assurance, that this fad will continue for the next decade, right? someone is going to invent a new one before that. i predict it's going to be based on collarbones tho. grin grin
Tnk U Bro

I Jus Lov Her Wen She's Slim N Has A Moderate(A Little Bit Big) Butt(See Kim K)...

Lol @ Collarbone,Mine Is Sexy Tho(D Whole Broad Shoulder Packagegrin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

Its not just guys o, married men too. Married men has got no shame at all.
There should be law on sexual harassment in Nigeria. If it doesn't exist the legislature should do something about that before the situation gets out of hand.I can see why r a p e is frown on in Nigeria and blame the victims. Nobody is concerned about what you are going through here than make fond of your big a$$. That is so pathetic of that society. Barbarians!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by wizsolzy(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Eh if u r nt finding it funny. Find it scary na shoooo
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Thawarplay(m): 12:17am On Oct 16, 2015
quickly:

My sisto yansh carry magnetic energy if u don't know. A woman's yansh has the power to disable a man's brain for some reason

Also according to eistein , mass of yansh multiplied by the speed of moment of yansh is equal to E energy.

Dat na the formula for nuclear bomb so u see yansh get power too

E (magnetic energy)= c (speed of yansh movement)2 ×
Mass (heaviness or roundness of yansh).

QED
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by PunterTim(m): 12:17am On Oct 16, 2015
linearity:
Men turn and stir at it and make those comments, because it instantaneously feeds their lust and arose the hunter instinct in them.

In some of these men, it is not from a desire to be with you for any type of committed relationship, yes they would mind to have a fling with you just to quench their taste, but these are the same men that will call you all sorts of unprinted names that conotes with being fat behind your back.

It appear, to be the same thing with ladies regarding the size of the male organ. Ladies are curious about the big ones; they want an opportunity to steal a look, touch or even play with it; it is fascinating, majestic and beautiful to behold...but some of these ladies will never want a committed relationship with a guy with such a huge member, the thoughts of the excruciating and unbearable pains plus the damages that stuff will cause is enough to make any average lady loose their libido.
Haha @ Big Cock,I Tink They Lov It...

Had Dis Prob Wit A Girl(Damsel),Said I Untighten Her A Lot Making It Loose For Her Bf

Funny
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by vislabraye(m): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:
I still don't understand why Men go crazy about big behinds.
Its embarrassing walking down the road and I start getting all sorts comments and look from Men.

The most painful part is I cant wear fitted skirts and gowns and feel comfortable anymore.

Ladies with big backside how do you cope? I get very shy when walking down the road because of the way Men stare at me. Its very embarrassing.

What should I do?

I have heard Men shout Ukwu when they see me. Seriously what should I do, am not finding it funny.

Is yours as big as Mercy Johnson ?

Btw, I like booooobbs grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Pennywise(m): 12:21am On Oct 16, 2015
I maybe one of those gawking at your backside. can't help it.

But in bed I tend to prefer smaller more manageable butts cos the fun seem to go on for ever.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 16, 2015
relax... just enjoy it while it lasts.. nigerian men find you attractive - it is one major element of beauty in our minds. when you get older (when your face starts showing you are above 35 years) ... you would NOT get any comments from men.

Enahi:
Its embarrassing walking down the road and I start getting all sorts comments and look from Men.

The most painful part is I cant wear fitted skirts and gowns and feel comfortable anymore.

Ladies with big backside how do you cope? I get very shy when walking down the road because of the way Men stare at me. Its very embarrassing.

What should I do?

I have heard Men shout Ukwu when they see me. Seriously what should I do, am not finding it funny.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Boyooosa(m): 12:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

I have heard Men shout Ukwu when they see me. Seriously what should I do?
Babe! u know wot? giv it to them and u ll know dat miracle is real?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:41am On Oct 16, 2015
Picture or you know the rest ...
Act fast

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 16, 2015
I'm pretty sure that some flat a$$ed Sisters that haven't gotten a half compliment in years are also posting.

But they won't submit pictorial evidence.

God dey grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by jornie(m): 12:42am On Oct 16, 2015
G

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Toks2008(m): 12:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

Please change the thread title to why are some imature Nigerian men crazy about...

Real responsible men give no bleep about your ukwu but we go crazy about what you have in your brains.

No real man goes crazy over ukwu.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Lovechyld101(m): 1:00am On Oct 16, 2015
Booby fan here booty not my thing
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Toks2008(m): 1:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:
Why are you all asking for pictures, I am not here to advertise myself. I can be very shy that's part of the reasons I don't have my picture on Nairaland.

I just wanted to know how other ladies cope that's the reason for this.

Young lady i will advice you.

Invest on your personality and focus less on your big butts cos it may bring you serious problems.

Though big ass can still be ugly and i know wat im implying but the bottom line is to avoid getting carried away so that you wont start thinking that your butts can make you achieve some things that you ought to get by merit.

A real man will never date or marry you cos of your butts but will be about you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by sangga(m): 1:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Go and put on ijab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Couple's Steamy Prewedding Photos Set Instagram On Fire / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.