Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (113438 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / No Sex Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by chichriso: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Expensive joke of 2015,

Are you a Blogger? See my signatures and do the best
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by dawealthiestman(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thank you. Very hilarious
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by litaninja(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Gotta try this sometime...
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by papauju(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! "grin"

Try this with me...We won't even share the same Bedroom for the next 6years....You'd probably sleep in the couch or something......undecided

*****************************"LoL! that's wicked!
i can do that and if you refuse me i send you to visit your mama till i come and take you home
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Fynestboi: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by akike: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
missyadorable:

Of course.families with "prickless" men...And I hope you do follow all the men around inside their pants

Aren't you stupid?
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by room089: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
What's the name of the movie?
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nicepoker(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! "grin"

Try this with me...We won't even share the same Bedroom for the next 6years....You'd probably sleep in the couch or something......undecided

*****************************"LoL! that's wicked!
stories
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by NifemiOlu(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Do you guys remember that warning on WWE?
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Omofairy:
And you can say hello to extended celibacy
side chick dey na no wahala, next thing u hear is : Pastor pray for me my hubby has refused to touch me for d past 4months

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by DeepSight(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
nice joke . . . try this in real life, and you won't be having sex for three months. cheesy

You mean three years

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by KimnanaTweety(f): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
i'ld just faint..............and yea, no sex for the rest of the week
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Jydman01: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lol.... Wat an expensive joke...
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by doyinisaac(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
laughing at some comments on this thread,its funny how so many people on this thread think it is only men that wants sex.......you think it would be easy for the wife to punish him with sex for a very long period of time??u think say na only men dey get konji??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by jsam2k5: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
http://www.wasere.com/freebet/08105319880
when u visit the site you will be given a free bet of #100 stake on arsenal to win.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Dindondin(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
braine:
Hilarious! cheesy chain! This is wickedness. I dare not try this.. She might just take the kitty from me forever. cheesy cheesy
ahhh!
can't we men just get our revenge without hiccups.
how ll a wife that does what the op said be taught her lesson

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by bbjummy: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
If na me enh, you must do it because you can't resist my butt tongue

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by bbjummy: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
WeedSeller:
Na this kind story dey get part 2" I want to divorce my wife"No sex for me fr d past 8 monthsl
You sound like the selfish type in bed.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by dotuna3(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nice one but as WWE will say: pls don't try dis at home

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Ephemmm: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
nice joke . . . try this in real life, and you won't be having sex for three months. cheesy

And she should not expect me in the house throughout the next week, even if it means sleeping in my friend's place, but without her approval

I just pity her pastor: he would need extra-ordinary prayer on the mountain of fire when I start my own tongue tongue tongue

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by MrDoGood(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by ZUBY77(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:

Especially when you depend only on her for sex.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by joy4fa: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
that is wickedness....
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by maryhaam(f): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Looool,hilarious but seriously sex shouldn't be compromise kissd,make I no send meat give cat.

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by bolivnnaija: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by TrishaP(f): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jeez so painful.... Not fair at all... A really dangerous and funny mind game. I won't just know what to do if my husband does that. Me wey sabi cry, na to cry silently.

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by TS2(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
mayorkyzo:

http://www.primepuzzle.com/leesnewest/one-wave-short.html

My guy Confam!

You are a great mentor. A great visionary....A GREAT TEACHER!!!

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by migueal: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
well...as much as that sounds all awkward
people need a break every once in a while
https://www.facebook.com/Dr.LegendFashionRepublic?notif_t=page_fan
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by freeage7(m): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Harsh reality. sexual issues, making and destroying marriages since 200BC.
Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
joy4fa:
that is wickedness....
Not as evil as denying hubby sex for flimsy reasons.

Re: Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. by 2rez: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
missyadorable:

So? see this one..he is married means what? when all married men phuck toto outside n inside(eg housemaid,wife's relative n sometimes their own daughters)

Yet another one just when i thought they are taking to corrections. Make ur claims or point but do not generalize-all married men rather u say some...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking