Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (53204 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Sanmel(f): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
No asking of stupid questions
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by thopman77(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
nyc write up
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Agimor(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ten commandment of social networking.
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by boyo123(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
i love this write up
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by SkinnyDude(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
that number 10 dey break heart.. 'some am ignored abi??'

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by FACTUALLYE(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
K
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
this write up is for the guys who just dont get it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
I wonder you guys do it...i mean, you see a female ID,click on thier profile and send them a message,...what do you even say?!..how does that work?...im curious.
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Kanbee: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Lanceslot(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Great points.... Don't know why so guys go overboard trying to satisfy girls... Girls hate guys that over do things.

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Zenith21(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Beesluv:
Never ask for her age
did dat and I still regret that I asked
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Neaman(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
No.9 is so correct..imagine blowing all the grammer i know just to tell this bae hw beautiful her picx is.., no comment, no reply, not even an ordinary 'like'.
buh the next poster who just said 'cute' got all the attentions u can ever imagine..

thanks OP, am going to delete my comment on her picx right away..Lubbish.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Beesluv:
Never ask for her age
local person giving local advice since 1868

4 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by lekan29ice(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good points by Op...

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Richiy(f): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Perfect!!! I hate it when guys are buttlicking a girl that has zilch interest on your matter. Life is simple, black or white. If this is what being a nice guy is these days please give me the un-nice ones jare. Don't reduce your value for any girl and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Some ladies are fond of behaving like they are doing you a favour by chatting with you

Though I may not be rich for now, but that doesn't mean I should degrade myself. If you expect me to butt-lick you, I won't hesitate to use the delete button

4 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Yasirarafat: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
TRASH !!! Gerra hia mehn

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Beesluv: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
enelma:
local person giving local advice since 1868

Village boy
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Kunlexic(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Three gbosa for the OP
Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa!
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by FredHandsome(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
That's correct. I subscribe to this. Ma nigggars gotta behave so that these girls would stop treating the men folk with unwarranted contempt...

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by lilmax(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
cloud9usher:
To the guys who go on a girls wall on Facebook to type "Thank you for accepting my request", I pray you receive your brain cells back soon because its so clear your skull is empty!

Its annoying things like such which give some of these ladies an inflated ego and pride for nothing.
very annoying

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by kayve(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
#7 is it for me. If you always start chats 1st give her space, she ain't feeling you. The earlier you know this & move on the better for you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by lilmax(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Waiting for a counter thread cool

OP, I throway salute oooo
wetin them wan counter? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Daninya11:

1-When a girl ignores your message twice, leave her alone. She ain't blind, she just choose to ignore it. There is no more need sending more messages. Move on to the next girl sharply..

2-When a girl accept your request, seriously typing "thanks for accepting my request" is very lame.. Do it in her inbox if you must . Some of you get ignored when you type that crap on her wall..

3-You don't need to be a male LovePeddler. Don't woo every girl on your list. Some are good enough to be just friends with you..

4-Guy, don't be the thirsty dude on a girl's post, simply hit the like button and move on. If you need to comment, make it brief and interesting. Don't go begging her to add you..

5-Bro, if the picture is beautiful like it and give a simple compliment. If it's not, there is no need lying to get her Attention.. Can't wait for Facebook to upgrade, where you just press the dislike button. Lolxxxxx.

6-Buddy, when chatting you don't spend your whole time telling a girl how beautiful she is, hundred of guys have told her how beautiful she is everyday. They find it boring when you join the train..

7-If you find yourself always starting the convo with a Particular person, like you are always the first to message her, please stop it for a while. If she doesn't notice, you are not important to her.. Leave her alone..

8- If you both don't roll, don't tag her to your pix. She might find it offensive..

9-The lesser of you, the better for you. When you are all over her wall, all over her pictures commenting and liking everything, you are less appreciated because you are acting thirsty.

10-When you compliment a girl on her pictures and another person compliments her on the same picture and she thanked the other dude and skip your name, please remove your comment. It wasn't necessary..

*This are plain psychological tips*

If a girl ignore your messages, refuses to pick your calls, refuses to see you or go on a date with you, rejects your gift or returns them.
Guy, it's high time you hit the road cux she ain't feeling you.
11. Don't ever tell a black woman you love her undecided
That's the very day she will start seeing you like a goat

12. Don't play gentleman or nice guy with a NAIJA WOMEN. If you are the beating type, good for you (but don't kill her)

13. Always outsmart your WOMAN. Stop playing loyalty with those DUMB head WOMEN angry them really don't deserve it

14. And finally! Don't you waste your time on WOMEN. The longer you spent your time with them the more you became less intelligent and the shorter time you spent with them, the more wiser you become.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by donasere(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Save urself the hassle

DON'T BE A PEST!

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Toks2008(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Daninya11:

1-When a girl ignores your message twice, leave her alone. She ain't blind, she just choose to ignore it. There is no more need sending more messages. Move on to the next girl sharply..

2-When a girl accept your request, seriously typing "thanks for accepting my request" is very lame.. Do it in her inbox if you must . Some of you get ignored when you type that crap on her wall..

3-You don't need to be a male LovePeddler. Don't woo every girl on your list. Some are good enough to be just friends with you..

4-Guy, don't be the thirsty dude on a girl's post, simply hit the like button and move on. If you need to comment, make it brief and interesting. Don't go begging her to add you..

5-Bro, if the picture is beautiful like it and give a simple compliment. If it's not, there is no need lying to get her Attention.. Can't wait for Facebook to upgrade, where you just press the dislike button. Lolxxxxx.

6-Buddy, when chatting you don't spend your whole time telling a girl how beautiful she is, hundred of guys have told her how beautiful she is everyday. They find it boring when you join the train..

7-If you find yourself always starting the convo with a Particular person, like you are always the first to message her, please stop it for a while. If she doesn't notice, you are not important to her.. Leave her alone..

8- If you both don't roll, don't tag her to your pix. She might find it offensive..

9-The lesser of you, the better for you. When you are all over her wall, all over her pictures commenting and liking everything, you are less appreciated because you are acting thirsty.

10-When you compliment a girl on her pictures and another person compliments her on the same picture and she thanked the other dude and skip your name, please remove your comment. It wasn't necessary..

*This are plain psychological tips*

If a girl ignore your messages, refuses to pick your calls, refuses to see you or go on a date with you, rejects your gift or returns them.
Guy, it's high time you hit the road cux she ain't feeling you.

My rules from time memorial.
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by DJEhimond(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
When she replies you with the annoying 'k', just delete her, she's badluck. Meanwhile OP, for this nice post, collect two bottles of Orijin for Mama Saheed arena, I go pay. Only two bottles o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
pinceprinz:
Yass man! Tell 'em !!

Worshiping women is the fast track to involuntary celibacy.
Hahaha lwkmd cheesy
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by daddysprincess(f): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
I totally agree with you. And another u fail to mention. Don't take her post or comment to her inbox.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her / Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.