Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (53203 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Richiy:

Btw, I am open for friendship
thats nice
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
udondeymadt:
My own opinion.
11. Do not be quick to reply her messages. Give it like 4-6 min before u do. After all they do this same shit to guys.
12. Do not chat or text her everyday. You would look jobless.
13. Do not use too much abbreviations or smileys. It's just immature.
14. Always read what you have typed before sending it. Does it make sense to you? Just put yourself on the receiving end.
15. Don't ask silly & dumb questions. Try and be sarcastic in your convos girls dig that. And don't compliment her everytime.. A girl can see through a man's deception sometimes.

But why waste time making irrelevant people relevant? If she dey form just ball..

Am guilty of no..14,got too much on my plate;I would adjust!(Not to ladies)
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by daddysprincess(f): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2015
chinedumo:

what does this mean please?
you don't know
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by chinedumo(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2015
daddysprincess:
you don't know
yes
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by daddysprincess(f): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
chinedumo:
yes
when I comment on a post. Some guys will take the comment to my inbox asking stupid question base on the comment u made

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by chinedumo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
daddysprincess:
when I comment on a post. Some guys will take the comment to my inbox asking stupid qowuestion base on the comment u made
now I understand. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Am guilty of no..14,got too much on my plate;I would adjust!(Not to ladies)
it's alright bro
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by daddysprincess(f): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
chinedumo:
now I understand. Thanks
welcome
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 23, 2015
Imanuelle:

These are simple guy codes that aren't taught in schools.

Truth is, no one should be told these things, it comes with the male DNA.

And if the guy's DNA has been distorted??
Lolxxxxx
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by AlphaSoul: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
daninya1.oct17,2015

1-When a girl ignores your message twice, leave her alone. She ain't blind, she just choose to ignore it. There is no more need sending more messages. Move on to the next girl sharply..

2-When a girl accept your request, seriously typing "thanks for accepting my request" is very lame.. Do it in her inbox if you must . Some of you get ignored when you type that crap on her wall..

3-You don't need to be a male LovePeddler. Don't woo every girl on your list. Some are good enough to be just friends with you..

4-Guy, don't be the thirsty dude on a girl's post, simply hit the like button and move on. If you need to comment, make it brief and interesting. Don't go begging her to add you..

5-Bro, if the picture is beautiful like it and give a simple compliment. If it's not, there is no need lying to get her Attention.. Can't wait for Facebook to upgrade, where you just press the dislike button. Lolxxxxx.

6-Buddy, when chatting you don't spend your whole time telling a girl how beautiful she is, hundred of guys have told her how beautiful she is everyday. They find it boring when you join the train..

7-If you find yourself always starting the convo with a Particular person, like you are always the first to message her, please stop it for a while. If she doesn't notice, you are not important to her.. Leave her alone..

8- If you both don't roll, don't tag her to your pix. She might find it offensive..

9-The lesser of you, the better for you. When you are all over her wall, all over her pictures commenting and liking everything, you are less appreciated because you are acting thirsty.

10-When you compliment a girl on her pictures and another person compliments her on the same picture and she thanked the other dude and skip your name, please remove your comment. It wasn't necessary..

*This are plain psychological tips*

If a girl ignore your messages, refuses to pick your calls, refuses to see you or go on a date with you, rejects your gift or returns them.
Guy, it's high time you hit the road cux she ain't feeling you.
/
+1
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her / Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.