Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (53201 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
TOMTOM15:
nairaland guyz, should also stop mentioning girls up and down. guyz today is my birthday oo u should all dash me like cheesy
I pray NAIRALAND should have a downlike bottom so that we shall know our enemies in multitude

2 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by stteejax(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Don't even chat wif most of dem on ma list...even d ones that sends request be waiting 4 u 2 say hi first....aint blaming them though...most of dem don't knw d meaning of social....its a social network gurls..not a forming network....Peace!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Mcowubaba: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
On Point..
Some guys are just so damn stupid nd annoying......if not i don't see why Jessica my frnd on facebook typed ' Pls guys stop bugging me' nd she still had over 60 likes nd 40 comments from guys asking her 'baby who is disturbing ?, pretty damsel what's d problem? Etc'
DAFUQ undecided sad some guys r just plain silly....for nairaland the go just d mention 1 girl unnecessarily ...
Some even Create thread for a girl, hoping she will notice them...low self esteem niggaz....f..k dat

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
cloud9usher:
To the guys who go on a girls wall on Facebook to type "Thank you for accepting my request", I pray you receive your brain cells back soon because its so clear your skull is empty!

Its annoying things like such which give some of these ladies an inflated ego and pride for nothing.
come lets go and take some weed if you don't mind cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
TOMTOM15:
nairaland guyz, should also stop mentioning girls up and down. guyz today is my birthday oo u should all dash me like cheesy

happy birthday sweetie.
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by iamkingzlee(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
True!!! Not just my type of shït!
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
lilmax:
wetin them wan counter? cheesy
E possible nah tongue

Abi u go drop the counter thread ni ? cheesy
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by emsheddy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
bros, your head dey there jare! nice write up! One dude was complaining about a girl that doesn't return his calls this evening, I just simply told him, 'Oga no dey insult boys abeg'...the girl dey call you mumu so and you dey smile give her!

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Some ladies are fond of behaving like they are doing you a favour by chatting with you

Though I may not be rich for now, but I don't degrade myself. If you expect me to butt-lick you, I won't hesitate to use the delete button

Hmmm! That bolded word have so many interpretation but I don't know the particular interpretation you may want us to understand

Base on what I understand is that you said you are not rich or may not be rich, and when you are rich! You will start butt-licking embarassed

I'm lost here.

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
sonofananimal:

Hmmm! That bolded word have so many interpretation but I don't know the particular interpretation you may want us to understand

Base of what I understand is that you said you are not rich or may not be rich, and when you are rich! You will start butt-licking embarassed

I'm lost here.
Interpret it whichever way cheesy
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by TOMTOM15(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
jooas:

happy birthday sweetie.
tanx boss
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Interpret it whichever way cheesy
but the author will want his own interpretation since he is the mastemind of his writeup cheesy
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by UnimkeAk(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Daninya11:

1-When a girl ignores your message twice, leave her alone. She ain't blind, she just choose to ignore it. There is no more need sending more messages. Move on to the next girl sharply..

2-When a girl accept your request, seriously typing "thanks for accepting my request" is very lame.. Do it in her inbox if you must . Some of you get ignored when you type that crap on her wall..

3-You don't need to be a male LovePeddler. Don't woo every girl on your list. Some are good enough to be just friends with you..

4-Guy, don't be the thirsty dude on a girl's post, simply hit the like button and move on. If you need to comment, make it brief and interesting. Don't go begging her to add you..

5-Bro, if the picture is beautiful like it and give a simple compliment. If it's not, there is no need lying to get her Attention.. Can't wait for Facebook to upgrade, where you just press the dislike button. Lolxxxxx.

6-Buddy, when chatting you don't spend your whole time telling a girl how beautiful she is, hundred of guys have told her how beautiful she is everyday. They find it boring when you join the train..

7-If you find yourself always starting the convo with a Particular person, like you are always the first to message her, please stop it for a while. If she doesn't notice, you are not important to her.. Leave her alone..

8- If you both don't roll, don't tag her to your pix. She might find it offensive..

9-The lesser of you, the better for you. When you are all over her wall, all over her pictures commenting and liking everything, you are less appreciated because you are acting thirsty.

10-When you compliment a girl on her pictures and another person compliments her on the same picture and she thanked the other dude and skip your name, please remove your comment. It wasn't necessary..

*This are plain psychological tips*

If a girl ignore your messages, refuses to pick your calls, refuses to see you or go on a date with you, rejects your gift or returns them.
Guy, it's high time you hit the road cux she ain't feeling you.

On Point#
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by TOMTOM15(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
sonofananimal:
I pray NAIRALAND should have a downlike bottom so that we shall know our enemies in multitude
grin
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by whisperj: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
@OP...this is just perfect mehn... No. 2 just annoys me anyhow. I hope guys take heed

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by lilmax(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
E possible nah tongue

Abi u go drop the counter thread ni ? cheesy
na your talent be that cheesy
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mcowubaba:
On Point..
Some guys are just so damn stupid nd annoying......if not i don't see why Jessica my frnd on facebook typed ' Pls guys stop bugging me' nd she still had over 60 likes nd 40 comments from guys asking her 'baby who is disturbing ?, pretty damsel what's d problem? Etc'
DAFUQ undecided sad some guys r just plain silly....for nairaland the go just d mention 1 girl unnecessarily ...
Some even Create thread for a girl, hoping she will notice them...low self esteem niggaz....f..k dat
and the worse part is that, that girl is not even a celebrity, just an ordinary chinaza who knows how to operate a phone undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Setaje(f): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
Please someone should come up wiv a counter thread. It's very important.
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Flashh: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Richiy:
Perfect!!! I hate it when guys are buttlicking a girl that has zilch interest on your matter. Life is simple, black or white. If this is what being a nice guy is these days please give me the un-nice ones jare. Don't reduce your value for any girl and vice versa.
undecided tongue cheesy
Nice point there anyway!
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Skibofire(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
"Thanks for accepting me"..dafuq!! Nigga y? For real? Dayum!!
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
After all the knowledge wey boys day gather for here, most of them never come to the understanding of the truth.

I cry when I see men behave like puppies because of a girl.we all know say if puppy see oga, e go do everything like jumping, wagging tail to please him master. I don't preach been disrespectful and arrogant.But guy, you wield the key no be she hold control. If she pushes you to the wall there should be a brick wall (resistance)..

A girl tend to test if a man is in control. She will try to break your game, do not bulge.The moment you hand her the control remote, e Don be for u be that. She looses interest in you making her to cheat on you..

No girl is a queen even if she be zarah, Kim Kardashian or Beyonce. She is just a girl, treat her like one, Inrespective of her Religion, Class,Status, Race and Academic Qualification.Give her mixed feeling like hurt, love, jealousy, rivalry etc.

Mr Nice guy, Woman wrapper, how market??. Lolxxx. Wussy guys everywhere.. Men without balls, cry cry babies. Ntooooor. Mstchwwwwww

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Tex42(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Some carpet esteem guys no go see this post learn. Na to dey stalk babe wey no send them about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by joshrare(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good one Op...

This babe always chat with me 24/7 non stop... Unless am busy and can't reply her chat..

Does it mean she's liking me?.... I have been neutral to her all along, I have not talked abt anything relationship/dating with her..

Just wondering... Guys abeg make I yarn her d koko?
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
lilmax:
na your talent be that cheesy
My talent ke ? cheesy

So u mean say 10 Types of ......... na my talent abi ? cheesy
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
joshrare:
Good one Op...

This babe always chat with me 24/7 non stop... Unless am busy and can't reply her chat..

Does it mean she's liking me?.... I have been neutral to her all along, I have not talked abt anything relationship/dating with her..

Just wondering... Guys abeg make I yarn her d koko?
Baba nawa for you ooooo

So you are enjoying the full attention she's giving you while you are dulling things

No later come here dey open thread ooooo say the babe later friendzone u ooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Etizz: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
The funniest thing is dat, dat same girl some guys dey kill their self trying to impress, she is killing herself trying to chat wit some other guys who just don't give A 4ck about her..... Guys abeg make we respect ourselves, na dem go dey disturb u..... Left for me, I don't take ish from anyone while chatting, weda boy or girl. ........ Nice post,

2 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Rosejefrey(f): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
nairaland guys always looking 4 post 2 make a girl irrelevant....in 2face voice "wen nobody talks about u den u re nobody"...na woman make u Neva hammer like WizKid or davido?I sure say u old pass dem self,no go make money,dey dere dey beef woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Setaje:
Please someone should come up wiv a counter thread. It's very important.
Seriously ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by kamez(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
OK the tnx for adding me on Facebook is really funny and annoying.

seriously guys WTF..
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by thundafire: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
some foolish big dudes above 30yrs will say to a gal 'thanks 4 accepting me' is dat nt absolutely mad

11. wen a gal dnt call or txt or even a flash guy just knw dat u re off her book so better book ur ticket out

2 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Mhosmhan(m): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
OP tualeeeee baba...I swear I always SMH when I see guys behaving like fools..I got to see a post on my "New feeds on FB" and daniella was like.."I AM SO TIRED" guess what I saw? 85likes and 40 comments,so I clicked to check comments come see fools..I could remember one guy saying"sweetie am so sorry,hope uve had ur bath and eaten,take some pills and sleep my love" I was like,MY Goodness,I had to send a personal msg to him and scolded him for been dat stewpid..he said its his life.some guys are so stupid to the extent some finish reading this post and still continue. Goshhhhh it sucks mhen

6 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Daninya11:

1-When a girl ignores your message twice, leave her alone. She ain't blind, she just choose to ignore it. There is no more need sending more messages. Move on to the next girl sharply..

2-When a girl accept your request, seriously typing "thanks for accepting my request" is very lame.. Do it in her inbox if you must . Some of you get ignored when you type that crap on her wall..

3-You don't need to be a male LovePeddler. Don't woo every girl on your list. Some are good enough to be just friends with you..

4-Guy, don't be the thirsty dude on a girl's post, simply hit the like button and move on. If you need to comment, make it brief and interesting. Don't go begging her to add you..

5-Bro, if the picture is beautiful like it and give a simple compliment. If it's not, there is no need lying to get her Attention.. Can't wait for Facebook to upgrade, where you just press the dislike button. Lolxxxxx.

6-Buddy, when chatting you don't spend your whole time telling a girl how beautiful she is, hundred of guys have told her how beautiful she is everyday. They find it boring when you join the train..

7-If you find yourself always starting the convo with a Particular person, like you are always the first to message her, please stop it for a while. If she doesn't notice, you are not important to her.. Leave her alone..

8- If you both don't roll, don't tag her to your pix. She might find it offensive..

9-The lesser of you, the better for you. When you are all over her wall, all over her pictures commenting and liking everything, you are less appreciated because you are acting thirsty.

10-When you compliment a girl on her pictures and another person compliments her on the same picture and she thanked the other dude and skip your name, please remove your comment. It wasn't necessary..

*This are plain psychological tips*

If a girl ignore your messages, refuses to pick your calls, refuses to see you or go on a date with you, rejects your gift or returns them.
Guy, it's high time you hit the road cux she ain't feeling you.
God bless you. Number 1 and 2 and 7. All your post so on point. Dont give a damn about those girls. They aint angels

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.