Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Guys I Need Your Opinion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Your Opinion (2256 Views)

Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by tope2000(f): 2:10am On Apr 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

Lol abi wetin you say I talk? You think he getting it?

I missed the part where I am supposed to be your wife.

Rofl . . . . . Omo i think there might be a girl somewhere o lipsrsealed
u call say u dey come home n 5hrs later  . . . nobody wey resemble u cheesy

stillwater:

I do that a lot too and what do I get continuous emotional torment grin. Yes, you have to compromise in marriage but not to the extent of being beaten black and blue emotionally. That's why I've decided not to keep my mouth shut. cheesy

You lot can call it nagging. cheesy

God bless u n me cheesy
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by amosexy: 2:11am On Apr 30, 2009
Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry
« #25 on: May 02, 2007, 06:18 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i read what everyone said and most of you made sense, i agree with somebody. most girls in naija pretend, ya there are good ones but most of them are ashies, when you marry them and take them out of the country then you would see their true colors.

But you can't just say women who are abroad, don't make better wives, or that you can't find a good woman here, women are the same everywhere you go, i think its just because men want women that would be their slaves and not stand up to them, ultimately its all about control, they wouldn't want to be with a woman who would challenge their opinons when they feel it is wrong, girls abroad are more knowledgeable annd wouldn't want to be in a controlling relationship, because from experience, Naija men always want to excercise control over everything,(im 23 years old and my dad is still tryingto control my every move, even when im not in naija) as for me, if it ain't gonna be a 50:50 marriage, then why bother. Bible says 2 become one, not one controlling the other.

at the end im going to marry a naija man, who understands that a woman should matter too in a marriage, and her place is not always going to be in the kitchen, i didn't spend 6 years in college n getting a master's degree to become a full house wife eh. im lucky because my guy understands and respects that, i am a great cook, i clean and know how to take care of my man and family, and i am still a virgin, so don't tell me there are no good women abroad.

Those were ur words b4 u got married,guess most of the time wat we see in our men b4 we marry them are all illusions.A guy u thot respected n understood u has now turn to wat ?

I think u  should start prayin cos it is too early to complain.Dont think of hangin out with ur friends becos  the outcome might be very bad.Make God ur companion if ur hubby wont be.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by tope2000(f): 2:12am On Apr 30, 2009
Ewoooooooo . . . . . . See NL private investigator shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy

Nler never disappoints cheesy
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by ima1(f): 2:12am On Apr 30, 2009
tope2000:

Gbam grin grin grin grin

@poster
I change my mind sef . . .go out n enjoy urself wink

i intend to from now on, if he wants space i will give him all the space he wants. cuz talking don't seem to work
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Hauwa1: 2:13am On Apr 30, 2009
Tope,  grin grin you know naija dude don't play with their food eh  grin haha. be ready to cook for Sauron o. no be the paint paint finger you will use to keep him at home. don't mind his pretence that he does not like food.

David, alright o. from ya mouth into God's ear, amen.

Ima1, well, listen to the expert here. since you don do food part, grin
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by tope2000(f): 2:15am On Apr 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Tope, grin grin you know naija dude don't play with their food eh grin haha. be ready to cook for Sauron o. no be the paint paint finger you will use to keep him at home. don't mind his pretence that he does not like food.

Lmao grin grin grin grin
Well luckily for me sauron doesnt like naija foods cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by ima1(f): 2:16am On Apr 30, 2009
amosexy:

Re: Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry
« #25 on: May 02, 2007, 06:18 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i read what everyone said and most of you made sense, i agree with somebody. most girls in naija pretend, ya there are good ones but most of them are ashies, when you marry them and take them out of the country then you would see their true colors.

But you can't just say women who are abroad, don't make better wives, or that you can't find a good woman here, women are the same everywhere you go, i think its just because men want women that would be their slaves and not stand up to them, ultimately its all about control, they wouldn't want to be with a woman who would challenge their opinons when they feel it is wrong, girls abroad are more knowledgeable annd wouldn't want to be in a controlling relationship, because from experience, Naija men always want to excercise control over everything,(im 23 years old and my dad is still tryingto control my every move, even when im not in naija) as for me, if it ain't gonna be a 50:50 marriage, then why bother. Bible says 2 become one, not one controlling the other.

at the end im going to marry a naija man, who understands that a woman should matter too in a marriage, and her place is not always going to be in the kitchen, i didn't spend 6 years in college n getting a master's degree to become a full house wife eh. im lucky because my guy understands and respects that, i am a great cook, i clean and know how to take care of my man and family, and i am still a virgin, so don't tell me there are no good women abroad.

Those were ur words b4 u got married,guess most of the time wat we see in our men b4 we marry them are all illusions.A guy u thot respected n understood u has now turn to wat ?

I think u  should start prayin cos it is too early to complain.Dont think of hangin out with ur friends becos  the outcome might be very bad.Make God ur companion if ur hubby wont be.

i have tried prayers and is still trying, but i am not gonna and tired be (of being) a submissive wife who, a man thinks he can take for-granted
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by kaypumpin2(m): 2:16am On Apr 30, 2009
Why do i have this feeling that your marriage was rushed as i think this feeling of resignation,rejection and dejection is too EARLY into the marriage.

3 years ONLy and all these  shocked

Maybe you both need to see a counselor together.It is not as if it helps more than whatever you both agree on as per your marriage BUT then,may be he's gat a STORY as well.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by ima1(f): 2:20am On Apr 30, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Why do i have this feeling that your marriage was rushed as i think this feeling of resignation,rejection and dejection is too EARLY into the marriage.

3 years ONLy and all these  shocked

Maybe you both need to see a counselor together.It is not as if it helps more than whatever you both agree on as per your marriage BUT then,may be he's gat a STORY as well.

ya i agree he has his own side of the story, and no two person will have the same story, but one thing he will not deny is that i have been a good and supportive wife. one flaw is that i get pissed off easily over little things, but i am human.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Hauwa1: 2:22am On Apr 30, 2009
counselor? naija guy? ummm

follow the tell tail signs o.

come to NL and have fun my sister smiley
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by kaypumpin2(m): 2:24am On Apr 30, 2009
ima1:

ya i agree he has his own side of the story, and no two person will have the same story, but one thing he will not deny is that i have been a good and supportive wife. one flaw is that i get pissed off easily over little things, but i am human.

You blow a fuse easily and YET you do not nag? Seem almost impossible and i am sure one of your way of venting will be to either throw tantrums or become impregnable emotionally.

This seemingly little undoing of yours could be the SOLE reason he is going AWOL.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by ima1(f): 2:29am On Apr 30, 2009
kay_pumpin:

You blow a fuse easily and YET you do not nag? Seem almost impossible and i am sure one of your way of venting will be to either throw tantrums or become impregnable emotionally.

This seemingly little undoing of yours could be the SOLE reason he is going AWOL.

weird but ya i an not a nag, i don't go throwing temper tantrums. me having a short fuse is being controlled which is why i ignore things cuz trust me i would not still be married to him. and one thing his dad told me is to be patient with him, which i have been, and my mum said never nag on a man, its one thing i would never want to do, which is why i choose to ignore and a way of keeping me from blowing up.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by debosky(m): 2:30am On Apr 30, 2009
All these easily pissed off women - they are perpetually in moods. You'll be pissed off and acting up and the poor man will not even know what is wrong or what is going on.

You need to watch that weakness - it can make a man want to AVOID you because he doesn't know what he will do that will annoy you next.

Why is there talk of counselling so soon? Things don't go 'bad' so soon unless someone has been hiding stuff or someone has been in denial hoping that things would change. I am sure he used to wander off for hours without telling you before but you 'assumed' it would change after marriage but it hasn't.

Wish you the best and goodnight - my woman will smack me if I don't pay her IMMEDIATE attention.  cheesy
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by amosexy: 2:32am On Apr 30, 2009
ima1:

Honestly my heart really sore,readin all wat u r goin thru emotionally makes me feel marriage is no go area for me.I wished i could just spank ur husband bt still the only thing u can do now is seat him down and talk to him,ask him wer u go wrong,pour ur mind out, maybe u did something wrong and even if u dont,just talk to him. Men just like bringin out the beast in us. I must confess i'm really sad  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry  .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think: / Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? / Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.