Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 (4523 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 by godoluwa(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kidaakudz:
She is 13 yrs old now in ss1 while i'm in ss3. We were havin sex last week and she asked if i enjoy it, i said yes but that since no sperm come out i have not had d biggest enjoyment, she said i should allow d sperm come out but i told her if it come out inside her pussy she will be pregnant as we dont ever use condom. So she said dat after her ss3 dat i will pour it inside, i ask why she said she wants to be pregnant wen she is through with skul so she will have a baby for me before university. We love each other so much and want to get married.
Am sure that you are completely mad.
Re: My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
It's because of stupid thread like dis dat makes it difficult for me to visit nairaland dese days

I think it's time for seun to seperate d boys from the men
Re: My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 by EdobleN(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
hmmmm....ajunwa!!!
Re: My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 by merizy(f): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
hmmmm havin s*x wid a 13yr old gal nawa for u
Re: My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 by Nwendubrights(f): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
It's like u don't have a plan for your life,,,, I wonder for you o.
Re: My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 by Spain007(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
godoluwa:
Am sure that you are completely mad.
Lol...children
Re: My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 by bqlekan(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Now, who liked and shared the op's post?
Re: My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 by rosy1992(f): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is ridiculous,please give yourself some reasoning.
Re: My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 by OB3344(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Children of nowadays, what kinda nonsense talk is this ... amateurs , so u no Sabi withdrawal method , infact the two of una dey blunt, dull and stupid....as for d guy , better wise up...
Re: My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 by Ibechris2: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
U will soon jam rock...keep moving like Buhari?

Visionless journey.
Sex will destroy boy.
Re: My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 by Ajstyles01(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
U still in sec sch nd u want to get a girl pregnant, ur village pple hv finally gotten u
Re: My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 by Ossy9ja: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
don't want to speak much research on Google what Admob is and see why you should make hundreds of money 21st of every month how?
by creating an admob account clicks ads and earn.......Join WhatsApp group to know more don't sleep on this Make research too!
WHATSAPP SHORTLINK: (https:///vI3pDd )

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A "Runs Girl" Posted On Her DP / I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since / How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.