Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,013 members, 7,814,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) (57456 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose / Senator Ita Giwa Flaunts Curves In Black Peplum Jumpsuit(photos) / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by princdebola201(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
KingTom:
She's a lovely woman, Its good to see women using their wealth to help the less fortunate. Efik, Filipino and English? Mama bakassi you're a rare gem, rather than buy houses in banana island and plantain archipelago, you chose to give children a better life. God bless you madam, God bless you. smiley

She is a good woman, but she has two apartment in Ocean parade banana island where she pays 200 million yearly the woman is fucking Rich..have met her one two occasions when I pay visit to a friend who works in Ocean parade
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by ERONX(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
17 months already learning how to speak Filipino, English and efik....while somewhere in Oshodi 3 years old no even understand come...Poverty is a disease

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by zaza999: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
This Mama Bakasi still fresh oo and has all i dey enjoy in ......,cant wait to apply for the position of a sugar boy.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by KingTom(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
princdebola201:

She is a good woman, but she has two apartment in Ocean parade banana island where she pays 200 million yearly the woman is fucking Rich..have met her one two occasions when I pay visit to a friend who works in Ocean parade
I have met her more than once. She's kind yeah I know says she get money grin
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Aromas: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Things like dis make someone live long on dis planet, giving life to those who already lost at the blimp of suffering. God bless you ma! Long life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mama don get who she go hand over her BEDminton hobby to grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
cute.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Tamakay(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wow! Keep d good work ma.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by billyG(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
A good one,When will Mama peace adopt born throway children & send them 2 Ghana 2 go & school.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Good for her
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by coolfredo(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Omotayor123:
Chai... Naija! Must you people put the word "Adopted"

Fine Baby anyway cheesy
And what is wrong with the word, 'adopted' if i may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by odeyemilizzy(f): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
Whoa! I feel excited about dis. God bless me nd I will adopt children too. Give it up mum ur reward awaiting you in heaven

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by JustCurious: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
#HeartOfGold
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Jerrielaw: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
JerrieLAW learn how to logout after making use of a cafe..... Signed by Antell95
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by debagsy: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
saaedlee:

Were you adopted? Or do you plan on adopting since you CAN'T have biological child(ren)?

Please what is wrong with adopting a child is to give him or her a better shot at life. You can have your biological children and also adopt. Please must we showcase our ignorance on social media

8 Likes

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by dearestaramide: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Funny enough, but Liitle Bearice looks so much like Florence ita Giwa
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by ceeceeuwa: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
princdebola201:

Na who ask you?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by stonecoldcafe: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
saaedlee:

Were you adopted? Or do you plan on adopting since you CAN'T have biological child(ren)?

Why is adoption now a bad thing? This shows you are not exposed.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by fortch: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
God will reward you for touching lives and giving hope to the hopeless in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Jennifer89(f): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Omotayor123:

Fine Baby anyway cheesy

did you pass through school or school pass through you?
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by mranova(m): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
You mean this gorgeous body is 69? Damn! Unbelievable !! Banging!!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by sanc2s(f): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
saaedlee:

Now u have my attention, #RunAlong

you're a shame to human race
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by gbishman: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
how old did u say this woman was?
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Omotayor123:

Fine Baby anyway cheesy
if them no put am how people lyk me go knw.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
zaza999:
This Mama Bakasi still fresh oo and has all i dey enjoy in ......,cant wait to apply for the position of a sugar boy.
siddon dia, no go find work
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why steal from all to give opportunity to little? Ita-Giwa, tell your co-senators to stop the stealing and give opportunities to all.

Thank you sha, you are better than Saraki and David Mark. Yes, I called their names.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
omo see nipus shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i hear say this woman fok the hell out of chidi mokeme and other small small boys for naija,her toto go don turn to borehole with plenty grey hair. Mama bakasi i hail o
U too like to sexualize topic. SMH 4U.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Ola17: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
cool
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Funjosh(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
omo see nipus shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i hear say this woman fok the hell out of chidi mokeme and other small small boys for naija,her toto go don turn to borehole with plenty grey hair. Mama bakasi i hail o

Sharap! This woman are you their
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
With as many reservations i have for her shameless party lifestyle, its a thumbs up for this Mama Barcelona, if only more and more women in the upper and middle cadre in our country can do this,Nig will be a better place...
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Ola17: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nigerian journalists can be grossly insensitive and unprofessional some times. Must the caption 'adopted daughter' be appended to the news?

Did they consider the possible psychological effects such reports can have on the young girl and her family?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation / #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.