Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) (57451 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose / Senator Ita Giwa Flaunts Curves In Black Peplum Jumpsuit(photos) / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by dacovajnr: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
babysophie:
Hmmmm...lemme nt contest.
Sure you've gat no choice..lolx
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by lastpage: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
KingTom:
She's a lovely woman, Its good to see women using their wealth to help the less fortunate. Efik, Filipino and English? Mama bakassi you're a rare gem, rather than buy houses in banana island and plantain archipelago, you chose to give children a better life. God bless you madam, God bless you. smiley

[size=16pt]Florence Ita-Giwa, 69, stepped out with her youngest adopted daughter TOM BOY![/size]

This is good for a change.... that she is not showing us her latest "Tom Boy" lover!

That woman, ehn?
To think that all these wealth "came from and started from snitching on your own husband (Dele Giwa)"..... to IBB, who then ordered a letter-Bomb to be delivered to his "hidden address" tha you revealed to IBB? angry angry angry

Dele Giwa is watching from his grave!

Dearis God sha
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by zoraro(m): 1:05am On Oct 21, 2015
lastpage:

[size=16pt]Florence Ita-Giwa, 69, stepped out with her youngest adopted daughter TOM BOY![/size]

This is good for a change.... that she is not showing us her latest "Tom Boy" lover!

That woman, ehn?
To think that all these wealth "came from and started from snitching on your own husband (Dele Giwa)"..... to IBB, who then ordered a letter-Bomb to be delivered to his "hidden address" tha you revealed to IBB? angry angry angry

Dele Giwa is watching from his grave!

Dearis God sha
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Madness cry

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by ramalot(m): 2:36am On Oct 21, 2015
smiley
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by tunde1200(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2015
i think she is a philanthropic.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by flyforall: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2015
Sen ITa Giwa no go grew old, Old mama Youngy
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by billyG(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2015
Appareil:
Be careful. Never mock people who do not have biological children. Stop been childish and wicked.
I didnot mock her barrenness,pple who live in glass house shld not throw stones,a barren shld not refer 2 other pple's Godgivn children as born throway.such thing has back -2-sender effect.I pray 4 her 2 giv Birth nxt yr IJN.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Funjosh:

No worry, na Seun I go report you to again. anytime wey u go prison I dey always enjoy BABANGBALI tongue
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap na God go punish all my enemies here on nairaland,tell vickyrotex say she go soon hear from me o
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
BABANGBALI:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap na God go punish all my enemies here on nairaland,tell vickyrotex say she go soon hear from me o

I dey wait, na me make dem ban your Iyangbali account. Yipppieeee cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Funjosh(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
BABANGBALI:

grin grin grin BABANGBALI how far, IYANGBALI don go prison again grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2015
Funjosh:

grin grin grin BABANGBALI how far, IYANGBALI don go prison again grin grin grin
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap and geraout of here meeeeeeeeeeeen tongue
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2015
VickyRotex:

I dey wait, na me make dem ban your Iyangbali account. Yipppieeee cheesy cheesy tongue
despite all their evil plans i am still standing,doing unto my enemies and bad bellerians what they hate most................fokn them from the back without vaseline tongue tongue tongue
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Funjosh(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2015
VickyRotex:

Dem don Ban put am for prison as usual grin
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Funjosh(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2015
BABANGBALI:
despite all their evil plans i am still standing,doing unto my enemies and bad bellerians what they hate most................fokn them from the back without vaseline tongue tongue tongue

Shiiii you are making noise please tongue
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Funjosh:

Shiiii you are making noise please tongue
i go tear you slap tongue tongue tongue
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2015
Funjosh:

Dem don Ban put am for prison as usual grin

Na my head dey fight am cheesy
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2015
BABANGBALI:

Oshiiskkkooooo undecided undecided
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

shame shame shame on you,you can only bark but you cannot bite. Nobody bans me,I goes to America to visit my dad who is a congress man in the senate. My dad lives in USA Liverpool to be precised,I knows that gonna shock you and all my enemies here on nairaland tongue
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
shame shame shame on you,you can only bark but you cannot bite. Nobody bans me,I goes to America to visit my dad who is a congress man in the senate. My dad lives in USA Liverpool to be precised,I knows that gonna shock you and all my enemies here on nairaland tongue

shocked shocked

#Faints
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked

#Faints
God pls no let any of my enemy die make dem see wetin you wan do for my life like aliko dangote
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
God pls no let any of my enemy die make dem see wetin you wan do for my life like aliko dangote

Amin!!!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA / Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) / Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.