Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) (57457 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose / Senator Ita Giwa Flaunts Curves In Black Peplum Jumpsuit(photos) / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Funjosh:

Sharap! This woman are you their
i know say if other people no mention me,you must mention me,ashewo man,i know say the old woman's toto dey hungry you,i get her phone number make i give you,unfortunately that your 5 year old boy preek no go size her toto,you go just dey swim inside
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by sweatlana: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
saaedlee:

Were you adopted? Or do you plan on adopting since you CAN'T have biological child(ren)?

Your own is a mental case cos I can't call your insensitive statement a result of lack of education.
Even in the olden days before the white man came adoption has been part of our culture whether an individual has biological kids or not.
So pls get your head examined or take your pills! Bigot
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by j4sure(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
saaedlee:
Stunning, tho "Biological" would have been better!
What do you mean biological would have been better? NLers talk like they're God at times. That's not a good thing to say.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by IndianaJay: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
saaedlee:

How would Biological have been better?

Someone takes the time, effort and resources to take care of other people's abandoned children who do not have anyone else to turn to and you say "Biological" would have been better....

Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Applaner: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
lovely ....
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
eni4real:
U too like to sexualize topic. SMH 4U.
you nko?you no like am but you dey always come here to read every second with vaseline in your hands. I know say you go don save that woman photo for your to print out and be flogging every night,i know you now. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by bummyla(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
GOD Bless You Madam! Both Grand Ma And Daughter Look Cute And Lovely! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Ola17: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
saaedlee:

Were you adopted? Or do you plan on adopting since you CAN'T have biological child(ren)?

Dude, that was a very insensitive comment. Come on!
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
saaedlee:
blood or 'biology' as u put doesn't always matter......family is more than that

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ola17:
Nigerian journalists can be so insensitive some times.
Must the caption 'Adopted daughter' be appended to the news?

You are funny. Won't u raise an eyebrow if you hear that a 69yr old give birth to a 17month old girl. She is her adoptive mother . There is nothing insensitive about the term. I'm sure some folks would draw inspiration from her generous gestures of helping the poor. So try not see anything derogatory in using the word 'adopted' or probably 'fostered'. It's just an expression.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Emmanueledu(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Reading through the comments on this thread,I can deduce that some people are thinking that the senator dint give birth to her own children! FYI She has her own children!!!
Its just a philanthropic deed!
My late Aunty had 2 biological children and 2 adopted, but you won't even know any difference! All based in the states doing very well....
Kudos to Senator Ita giwa!!!Her daughter is pretty tho....

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
KingTom:
She's a lovely woman, Its good to see women using their wealth to help the less fortunate. Efik, Filipino and English? Mama bakassi you're a rare gem, rather than buy houses in banana island and plantain archipelago, you chose to give children a better life. God bless you madam, God bless you. smiley

Lol or on paw paw canal
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Funjosh(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i know say if other people no mention me,you must mention me,ashewo man,i know say the old woman's toto dey hungry you,i get her phone number make i give you,unfortunately that your 5 year old boy preek no go size her toto,you go just dey swim inside

No worry, na Seun I go report you to again. anytime wey u go prison I dey always enjoy BABANGBALI tongue
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you nko?you no like am but you dey always come here to read every second with vaseline in your hands. I know say you go don save that woman photo for your to print out and be flogging every night,i know you now. grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm not a deviant.
Go and repent joor!
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by kobonaire(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
saaedlee:
why is that?
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
she's doing a good job
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by kobonaire(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Vikkie14:
So, what's wrong with "Adoption" when you can't have a "biological" child(ren)?
saaedlee:

@Vikkie14 Please do not mind that he-goat. Instead of answering your question he is busy asking you back a question like a typical imbècilic möron.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Ola17: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
eni4real:
You are funny. Won't u raise an eyebrow if you hear that a 69yr old give birth to a 17month old girl. She is her adoptive mother . There is nothing insensitive about the term. I'm sure some folks would draw inspiration from her generous gestures of helping the poor. So try not see anything derogatory in using the word 'adopted' or probably 'fostered'. It's just an expression.

How many times are they going to remind everyone that those babies are adopted? This insensitive reportage isn't isolated to this particular case. Watch out, they will still remind you that the baby is an adopted child when next they are going to write about her.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by sabi99(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
omo see nipus shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i hear say this woman fok the hell out of chidi mokeme and other small small boys for naija,her toto go don turn to borehole with plenty grey hair. Mama bakasi i hail o
u don spoil fnsh oooo, buh u never realise am.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ola17:

How many times are they going to remind everyone that those babies are adopted? This insensitive reportage isn't isolated to this particular case. Watch out, they will still remind you that the baby is an adopted child when next they are going to write about her.
No big deal. The reportage does not outweigh love, care and sense of belonging she enjoys. She is, legally, a member of the family. No adjective is going to change that.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by sabi99(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
I cud av wished u more money but u r very rich, buh u still need more life to continue doing good cos help is d best investment, so since u r 69yrs now, I am wishing u more 69yrs to live in d future.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by KingTom(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
miszeno:

Lol or on paw paw canal
grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
eni4real:
I'm not a deviant.
Go and repent joor!
welcome to your second home grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
sabi99:
u don spoil fnsh oooo, buh u never realise am.
but i never spoil reach you,i still dey follow you for back grin
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
welcome to your second home grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tangentiality for sure!
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Ola17: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
eni4real:
No big deal. The reportage does not outweigh love, care and sense of belonging she enjoys. She is, legally, a member of the family. No adjective is going to change that.
It is not a big deal to you, I ask again, do you consider the psychological effects such can have on the child? Must she be remind of the circumstances surrounding her situation? Circumstances way beyond her control?
In saner climes, great effort is made to make sure that foster children aren't reminded that they are fostered.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
eni4real:
Tangentiality for sure!
yinmu
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by jewelbaby55(f): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Best thread ever.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Tedassie(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Mama don get who she go hand over her BEDminton hobby to grin grin grin grin
angry
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
This mama bakasi packaging naa die oooo @ 69. Wow! God bless her
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
This mama bakasi packaging naa die oooo @ 69. grin Wow! God bless her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation / #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.