Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) (57454 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose / Senator Ita Giwa Flaunts Curves In Black Peplum Jumpsuit(photos) / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Tedassie:
angry
wetin?
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ola17:

It is not a big deal to you, I ask again, do you consider the psychological effects such can have on the child? Must she be remind of the circumstances surrounding her situation? Circumstances way beyond her control?
In saner climes, great effort is made to make sure that foster children aren't reminded that they are fostered.
Psychological effects? There is nothing depressing as living in poverty. In this case she has a privilege of being rescued, so I expect the event to have a positive psychological effect on her.
Mind you media will not determine how this 17month old will be integrated to her new family. Reportage or adjectives do not count as far as I'm concerned.
By the way she is adopted and not fostered.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yinmu
yeye
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
eni4real:
yeye
come buy me pant grin

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by bodee(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Omotayor123:
Chai... Naija! Must you people put the word "Adopted"

Fine Baby anyway cheesy
you don't have to unnecessarily read meaning into things. The only difference between a biological child and an adopted child is the "womb". Kudos to her, that's one way of giving back to the society and it's certainly a service to God.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by bodee(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you nko?you no like am but you dey always come here to read every second with vaseline in your hands. I know say you go don save that woman photo for your to print out and be flogging every night,i know you now. grin grin grin grin grin grin
you seem to be too overt, raw and perverse and sometime, our impression of others or the way we judge others could just be a reflection of ourselves. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by samdotsam: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=Omotayor123 post=39167005]Chai... Naija! Must you people put the word "Adopted"

If dem no put "adopted" and tell you say @ 69 she has a little girl of such age, you for still talk.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by bodee(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ola17:
Nigerian journalists can be grossly insensitive and unprofessional some times. Must the caption 'adopted daughter' be appended to the news?

Did they consider the possible psychological effects such reports can have on the young girl and her family?
and can a 69 years old have a 15 month old. Probably the mother died or she adopted her from a motherless baby's home.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Appareil(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Vikkie14:
So, what's wrong with "Adoption" when you can't have a "biological" child(ren)?
Thankyou! People talk as if they don't know that ,God is the one who gives children.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by RealBitch(f): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
saaedlee:
Stunning, tho "Biological" would have been better!
there are millions of Nigerians losing their "biological" children to poverty, sicknesses, starvation. what's the point of over populating the earth when can be a light in some else's life?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Mackson01: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
I like that. cool
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Appareil(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
billyG:
A good one,When will Mama peace adopt born throway children & send them 2 Ghana 2 go & school.
Be careful. Never mock people who do not have biological children. Stop been childish and wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by extraterra: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Vikkie14:

But I think she has biological children of her own na... wasn't there one who married many years ago? Or was she also adopted?
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Forwetinnah: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Awwwww. ...may GOD continue to bless her beautiful soul. Ita Momma..you're a Gem
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Forwetinnah: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
bodee:
and can a 69 years old have a 15 month old. Probably the mother died or she adopted her from a motherless baby's home.

Read the article my friend. Nigerians. ..smh

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by simplisity(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
God bless u. U have done well.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Tedassie(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
wetin?
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by MeandSum: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
saaedlee:

Were you adopted? Or do you plan on adopting since you CAN'T have biological child(ren)?

What do you have against adoption?
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Luukasz(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://encomium.ng/senator-ita-giwa-steps-out-with-youngest-daughter/
Adopted daughter?? Na big lie na some boys nak Mama giwa tire she don belle full the product of her belle na that little pikin wey she hold.Chai Nigerians are gullible.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jennifer89:

did you pass through school or school pass through you?
Ask Google pls... tongue
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Tolatutu: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ola17:

How many times are they going to remind everyone that those babies are adopted? This insensitive reportage isn't isolated to this particular case. Watch out, they will still remind you that the baby is an adopted child when next they are going to write about her.

I understand what you mean but it actually helps to remind others to adopt if they are able to and also when we keep seeing such news it helps to remove the stigma from adoption so others can be open about it rather than carrying pretend pregnancies just so people don't mock them. Adoption is a beautiful thing either you have biological kids or not
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by antithreatz(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Vikkie14:
... Adopted or biological, what you make out of them is what matters.... Unh [color=#990000][/color] angry angry
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
KingTom:
She's a lovely woman, Its good to see women using their wealth to help the less fortunate. Efik, Filipino and English? Mama bakassi you're a rare gem, rather than buy houses in banana island and plantain archipelago, you chose to give children a better life. God bless you madam, God bless you. smiley
SHE IS BETER THAN WOMAN SPENDING HER MONEY ON WRISTWATCH & CLOATH
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
BABAKABIRU301:
SHE IS BETER THAN WOMAN SPENDING HER MONEY ON WRISTWATCH & CLOATH
and mansions. grin
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by babysophie(f): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
dacovajnr:
Once upon tym Chidi Mokeme's puna n Goody bag grin
Chidi is 2 old for her nw. She must v found a more younger n hotter guy for herself.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by hurpeyeahme(f): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
I love her more ITA GIWA for adopting d lil cutie.....she looks amazing @69
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
bodee:
you seem to be too overt, raw and perverse and sometime, our impression of others or the way we judge others could just be a reflection of ourselves. Lol.
thank you jare
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by bodee(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
thank you jare
lol. You're welcome Ma,
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by dacovajnr: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
babysophie:
Chidi is 2 old for her nw. She must v found a more younger n hotter guy for herself.
that was why I said once upon a tym..now she change em like bra n pant
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by babysophie(f): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
dacovajnr:
that was why I said once upon a tym..now she change em like bra n pant
It doesn't nid cash for an older woman to change younger guys like pant n bra cos younger guys fantasise a lot abt dem. Guys r so experimental n crave for older women. I dnt knw y.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by dacovajnr: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
babysophie:
It doesn't nid cash for an older woman to change younger guys like pant n bra cos younger guys fantasise a lot abt dem. Guys r so experimental n crave for older women. I dnt knw y.
. No, No way.. I disagree with you on your assertion that "Cash isn't necessarily involved when old Women changes Boytoy like bra n pant...Lemme tell you this incase you dunno, the only thang the Guys fantasies about is how to rip the SMs off as fast as they can..and for as long as they(SMs) wanna keep em....
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by babysophie(f): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
dacovajnr:
. No, No way.. I disagree with you on your assertion that "Cash isn't necessarily involved when old Women changes Boytoy like bra n pant...Lemme tell you this incase you dunno, the only thang the Guys fantasies about is how to rip the SMs off as fast as they can..and for as long as they(SMs) wanna keep em....
Hmmmm...lemme nt contest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA / Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) / Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.