Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (41739 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by cabaliciouscabal: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
See as u dey think...oya na stop playing p square songs.... Lame ass dimwit bigot asshole lowlife modafuka. Awon omo ale jatijati. U r a waste. Ur daddy should av pulled out. Ewu. Ezi ofia. Nkita lacha kwa gi anya there. I am a man of integrity buh wen u cross my line, u r finished. Animal. Itz peeps like u makes Nigeria a zoo cuz of the level of your thinking faculty. Adaka.

U ar a confirm Foooool, y should he stop playing P Square song? He can't bcus he is not aggrieved with them, he is appy as a Nigerian, it's u dirty bunch of illiterates dat ar agitating for ur erosion ridden Biafra dat should stop identifying with things dat has to do with nigeria i.e Nairaland, lagos, South west, and northern parts of d country.

Cowards Jst shouting with ur stinking mouth, start d war now and see Ow we will give it back to u pple.

#confused set of pple.

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by IndianaJay: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
even tho you are an igbo and i am not, your points aren't strong enough, the talk of igbos looking u up and down is your perspective, get an open minded approach to things and try and understand people better, i am not igbo but i try to understand people, some igbos are very easy to work and relate with even tho they show their love for money, where as some yorubas will take envy, hate, juju and all sorts to push you away, every tribe has its ill and good sides, it's all about understanding them and seeing that there is a reason most things the way they happen, this people have been shouting and clamoring for freedom, if it's their constitutional right, let's give it to them

Contrary to what you have arrived at, I am very open minded and i'm not here to deliver strong points or convince anybody otherwise. This is not a literary and debating forum.

If Igbos want to break away, it's fine.......but is it majority or all Igbos that want Biafra? Certainly not.

You can't decide to break up people, uproot them from their homes, separate families, break homes, create conflict, hunger and suffering because certain people believe it's their "Constitutional right" to be free. Nobody is in bondage in Nigeria, unless you put yourself in that bondage.

Visit other countries in Africa and you will see that we have it rather good in Nigeria, even my Franco-phone colleagues agree to this.

Most of the Igbos I know are not clamouring for Biafra, so I don't know what you mean by "These people".

Is it anyone's constitutional right to put others in the line of conflict, fear and war? No.

Let us all speak for ourselves please.

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Jesusloveyou: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
LastSurvivor:

Ur stupidity/naivety stinks, so all the Chinese, Germans, Indians etc in Nigeria should go back to their respective countries.. mumu
only those that are tire should go, their houses and cars belongs to nigeria

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by AyeeIdris(f): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
But I thought he has been granted bail? Vanguard said so yesterday na
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by olalat(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Do p square tell u they want biafra. Ask urself if they even have house anywheqe near east.
kossyablaze:
See as u dey think...oya na stop playing p square songs.... Lame ass dimwit bigot asshole lowlife modafuka. Awon omo ale jatijati. U r a waste. Ur daddy should av pulled out. Ewu. Ezi ofia. Nkita lacha kwa gi anya there. I am a man of integrity buh wen u cross my line, u r finished. Animal. Itz peeps like u makes Nigeria a zoo cuz of the level of your thinking faculty. Adaka.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by soldierdollar(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
why are they worsening global warming?? if they wanna protest, first step is close down all their businesses in any other state other than theSE states, stop using Nairaland (since its owned by a yoruba), and better still move to the east and stay The Fvck there.

And you should stop using American products because you're not from america .

I fancy your brain

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by kossyablaze(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

U ar a confirm Foooool, y should he stop playing P Square song? He can't bcus he is not aggrieved with them, he is appy as a Nigerian, it's u dirty bunch of illiterates dat ar agitating for ur erosion ridden Biafra dat should stop identifying with things dat has to do with nigeria i.e Nairaland, lagos, South west, and northern parts of d country.

Cowards Jst shouting with ur stinking mouth, start d war now and see Ow we will give it back to u pple.

#confused set of pple.
I ain't fuçkinq with u... I respond one time n one time only. Au revoir SIR.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Adek15(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
BlackHuman:
Dis Igbo pipu are funny,....Instead of them to be happy and count themselves lucky dat they're part of this country. They're busy making noise- "They want to go"....To where?. Do they tink they can survive alone in that their Erosion prone, unproductive land, with little or no Mineral resources and meager level of human capital development?...There are jokers, maybe not all pf them tho, because many of them know dat that fictitous BIAFRA country is not sustainable.
it's not sustainable people say but they decided they wanna go still. Y not leave them.
I'm just tired of this Biafra thing set.
Beside me is one ogoni guy arguing with anoda biafran (Igbo) over who controls the resources after secession. Mehn!! I just tire sef, noise since morning for office...

Buhari should give them their Biafra peacefully. I can't afford to lose my Igbo friends to war that is uncalled for

3 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by klax(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Let them go to United Nation because I don't know what concern these women as per kanu case. He mistalked and was misarrested. If your words and action is misguided you will be guided to prison.

Inciting uprising or another genocidal pranks at the moment is unwelcome so let him bear his cross I will be the last man standing to buy the idea of what he is shouting for until igbo wake up an go back to develop their home and stop bigging up chest beating to owns another man's land anything short of that is zero.

Truth hurt a lot but that is it. I'm sick of bragging mouthed thrash with no commonsense. Let him sort himself out biko. Abeg park well.

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by kossyablaze(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
olalat:
Do p square tell u they want biafra. Ask urself if they even have house anywheqe near east.
they do...buh that's not my concern. Just tryna clear dah dude on the way he thinks.... I'm not hating. I'm always neutral.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
dignity33:
Why north and west keep on sabotaging them self, they keep on talking about oil in Niger delta why not let the people of Niger delta decide where to be if Biafra stand, because the people you call niger delta today are most igbo indigen , that is why wr can't let them suffer in the hand of oppressor (Nigeria).

that is a giant lie...you just want to recognise only the igbo-speaking deltans and ignore the others??....
btw,,,you always said that the deltan-igbos are not pure-blood igbos,are they pure blood now?...mtcheewwwwwwwwwwwww.....

awon oloshi!!!....

get the hell out of nigeria,,!!!...infact,get the hell out of africa!!!......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by hoobs(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
your I.q is trapped...like your moniker
lolzzz,this got me cracking
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
IndianaJay:

I think if Biafrans want their freedom, they should give them....let them go.

All the everyday Biafra this and that is becoming tedious.

I'm Igbo and I know for a fact that (half the time) we Igbos don't show our fellow Igbos true love.

Go to any Ministry in Abuja, if you speak Hausa to a Hausa man he will open his arms and listen to you,
the same goes for the Yoruba people sometimes.

But....make the mistake of speaking Igbo to an Igbo looking man/woman....they first of all look you up and down before deciding to reply in English because they do not want the familiarity you're bringing.

Are we not fooling ourselves? We say we want freedom from Nigeria, we may eventually get it....then watch as we start fighting amongst ourselves.

Wait, watch and see.

This is exactly what I'm saying..... the hatred within the igbo nations as a whole won't even make their biafra last long.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by sonnie10: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ephemmm:

@ bolded, you sound so primitive. When did those afore-mentioned citizens join Biafra struggle? You need a deeper mental horizon.

Sometime I wonder how people pass exam in Nigeria.

What he is saying is that Biafrans are foreigners in Nigeria the same way those listed countries' citizens are foreigners in Nigeria. Therefore, if you want Biafrans to close their businesses and leave Nigeria for you, to be fair you must also demand that others non- Nigerians should do the same.

He did not say that those countries are involved in the movement for reinstatement of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by mediachirps(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
moderation2020:

u just exposed ur a stack illiterate, go start a job like farming
are farmers hungry?
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Jesusloveyou: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
cocoduck:
Osumenyi is my ancestral land and it is not a crime to say I no longer wish this land to be part or Nigeria.
hahahaha, that osumenyi land is nigeria, u are just staying there for now, if u are tired of staying, just carry ur luggage and go, many of ur brothers still love to be in that nigeria soil

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by emmalexabl(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
amoduganja:
For the fact they lost a war, the Igbo have been given the slave status in this country and that was what they were destined to be. We Yoruba will not fold our hands and allow them to go, considering there is oil in their back yard which by crook they might lay their hands on it and use it to oppress other people. No to secession!!!

Olodo rabata ......omoale jati jati.
Just yesterday.,ur confused and foolishh afenifere dingbats theatened secession too..
So I guess the slave statue is also applicable to ur COWARD yoruba tribe too

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Deepfreezer(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Btruth:
On a more serious note, how many of my Ibo brother are prepare to relocate back to SE now? Like let me know.

.....lol....m grin, just one person. I'm sure majority prefer the one Nigeria than separation. Let us all learn to live in peace and harmony. Nigeria will be much stronger if we can be together.

One Nigeria! One love! wink
continue to stay in Lagos and be fxcking ashewo. how would u want to come back.?
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Pesuzok:

My brother tell them, I am also Igbo but once you are against biafra, they will say you are not igbo. They have not told me what will happen to the igbos that have their whole life investment outside SE and SS. What if tomorrow the yorubas and hausa ask every igbo to leave their land to biafra. They should hear from every concerned igbo before this

Esau, so you are willing to sell your birth right for food . shame on you...
Since when has it become a crime to ask for freedom?

2 Likes

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
It's all starts with a step. Biafraians on the road to free. I have a dream one day we will be free and liberated from this situation of greed nd corrupt country called Nigeria
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by uncjay(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
I just pray and hope the Igbos have their wish accomplish if that is what's right for the solution in this country....
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Emyogalanya: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
why are they worsening global warming?? if they wanna protest, first step is close down all their businesses in any other state other than theSE states, stop using Nairaland (since its owned by a yoruba), and better still move to the east and stay The Fvck there.
describe foreign investors for me in view of ur statement
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
jeffucee10:

Esau, so you are willing to sell your birth right for food . shame on you...
Since when has it become a crime to ask for freedom?
Tell him my brother! People like him are the reason igbo people are suffering. I am not an igbo man tho, am a ikwerre man but I feel the pain my follow SS and SE brothers are felling
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by LastSurvivor: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ephemmm:

@ bolded, you sound so primitive. When did those afore-mentioned citizens join Biafra struggle? You need a deeper mental horizon.

Its now obvious that ur only typing because u have keyboard, no understanding of what ur typing. so Scots do not live in England during their own struggle/referendum or they don't still have properties in England even uptill now.. mumu
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
LastSurvivor:
They said igbos are the problem of Nigeria and the problem of whole world but always afraid to hear them talk about secession.. who is deceiving who?

It can only take time but Biafra must stand someday..

[size=15pt]No one is afraid to let igbos go, no one really want igbos around, frankly no one wants anyone around, everybody wants to be on his own and determine its own destiny, but the rest are wise enough to know there are steps to be taken to achieve this, it is a gradual process, but like the typical quick fix (faulty result) nature of many igbos, you want it fast, and you cant get this one fast, you will have to retrace your steps, adopt diplomacy, then you can pack your ish and gerrara here while we heave a sigh of relief and jubilate on our streets, building our society and rebranding our tarnished name destroyed by people who have pushed drugs and scammed the world all round. But that time is not now, its not hatred its just facts.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by emmalexabl(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

#confused set of pple.

Which of the stinking holes in Southwest did this one just crawled out from ??

"oya start the war and see hw we give it to you"...

You think war is eating dirty ewedu ati amala ??
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Emyogalanya: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
only those that are tire should go, their houses and cars belongs to nigeria
really
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Jesusloveyou: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
soldierdollar:

And you should stop using American products because you're not from america .

I fancy your brain
i like using American products because i want to be there, if u also use nigeria products that means u like to be in nigeria, why using d products of d country u dislike

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by EasternLion: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
wasnt he bailed out yesterday ?

He is stating he is not going to pay a dime. At least, that's what the lawyer told us.

If he pays, it means he was right that they kidnapped him, and the 2 million is kidnap ransome.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by pasol4real(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
This eediiiiottt no like oga seun o sad
Abi u wan make nairaland close down with immediate effect?abi u know know say no igbo no nairaland.?
Stewpid "onye Yoruba"

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by paberlin: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oshodi/apapa express way journalists
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by sukkot: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
EasternLion:

He is stating he is not going to pay a dime. At least, that's what the lawyer told us.

If he pays, it means he was right that they kidnapped him, and the 2 million is kidnap ransome.

ahhhh ok so he does not want to pay the ransom ? lmao. he is quite a peculiar fellow, this nnamdi kanu fellow grin grin grin

thanks for the response bro wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.