Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” (18776 Views)

Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by JayRise(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2015
better
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by jazinogold(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2015
hmm
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by jesussaves22: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2015
menix:
Buhari kind of technocrat...

Took him 4 month to give us another boko haram sympathizer..
Am amazed brother.....
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by Profkomolafe(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2015
when u re candid with nigerians, they see u 2 b weak.....bt all i can deduce 4rm the interview was that the nominee was FACTUAL.....

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2015
A whole minister to be is afraid of Boko Haram yet the army keep claiming victory . If BH can still instill fear , than BH is the one winning

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by badmrkt(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2015
animalistic animal, parading himself as human being. angry angry angry angry
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by baseaz4: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2015
[size=27pt]Scholarship Offer Available
I.C.T Training & Certification.,,
Click Here: http://newiappliy..com[/size]
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by anonimi: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by duality(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2015
All of them be bokoharam. From the CinC down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by crackhouse(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2015
He's not ready to die or sacrifice his family for the country but he is ready to feed fat from the country's tax payers money. It shows the end of boko haram is not near.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by awa(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2015
For making this statement, i think this man is not just a sympathizer but also might be in the know of the Boko Haram guys' activities or vice versa.

Hear this and I quote:
“They can claim to be anything,” the ministerial nominee. “They even claim to be a Christian; but if you are Christian and still goes to babalawo (herbalist), you are not really a Christian.

what kind of stupid analogy is this
Who said herbs given by Herbalists cannot be used to cure a christian sickness? I weep for this nation and it's leaders...

5 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by yorke1: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2015
What you expect him to say. Afterall the head of Boko Haram is Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by delta234: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Coward
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by jshow(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Editor1:
Its only in Nigeria a ministerial nominee will utter such trash and still be asked to bow and go.
Dis shows the level to which dis terrorists wield influence in dis country, yet all we get is propaganda of "winning the war".

Well, if the head is an illiterate dullard, you don't expect anything meaningful from his foot soldiers.
The same pple he spent four months just to select.

Tufiakwa for this Zoo!!
You didn't even watch the screening. He answered his questions with explanations...
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by LockDown69(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Because they know the big players.
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by baseaz4: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2015
kk
baseaz4:
[size=27pt]Scholarship Offer Available
I.C.T Training & Certification.,,
Click Here: http://newiappliy..com[/size]
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by ZUBY77(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2015
This asslicker is the most useless political animal I have seen on earth.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by sweetgala(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2015
awa:
For making this statement, i think this man is not just a sympathizer but also might be in the know of the Boko Haram guys' activities or vice versa.

Hear this and I quote:
“They can claim to be anything,” the ministerial nominee. “They even claim to be a Christian; but if you are Christian and still goes to babalawo (herbalist), you are not really a Christian.

what kind of stupid analogy is this
Who said herbs given by Herbalists cannot be used to cure a christian sickness? I weep for this nation and it's leaders...

You left out the rest about the falsehood of murder and forced religious conversion in the name of Allah. As he put it is God wanted everyone to be of same religion that being Islam he would do so himself without force.

I think the man is just being very frank , religious scholars who preach against BH have been special targets for them that is why certain mosques have been attacked and scores of Muslims killed because more than army guns and planes the greatest tool against BH are those clerics who denounce their acts and expose their deceitful nature.

BH have killed more moderate Muslims than Christians and that is an undeniable fact.
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by ceeceeuwa: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2015
bilulu:
meaning he isn't ready to die and sacrifice for d country yet he wants to feed from d country. wat a hypocrite
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by amazingspiderma: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2015
“They even claim to be a Christian; but if you are Christian and still goes to babalawo (herbalist), you are not really a Christian.
“So also if you say you are a Muslim but kills innocent people, you are not really a Muslim,” he explained.
He further said Islam teaches freedom of religion as a central tenet, pointing that “Almighty Allah says he wants everybody to be of same faith, he will have done so”.

Comparing going to a native doctor(traditional worship) and killing people(murder),not just from a roadside gossip but on national television and by a cleric who is supposed to be a minister.Look at the kind of people who will be leading this country for the next 3 years.
When a Nigerian ministerial nominee cannot condemn BH,he is expecting US to come and fight them for him.
Is this some kind of joke.

7 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by ceeceeuwa: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2015
It is when he lives that he can fight! A lot have died and are forgotten.
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by sweetgala(m): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2015
amazingspiderma:
“They even claim to be a Christian; but if you are Christian and still goes to babalawo (herbalist), you are not really a Christian.
“So also if you say you are a Muslim but kills innocent people, you are not really a Muslim,” he explained.
He further said Islam teaches freedom of religion as a central tenet, pointing that “Almighty Allah says he wants everybody to be of same faith, he will have done so”.

Comparing going to a native doctor(traditional worship) and killing people(murder),not just from a roadside gossip but on national television and by a cleric who is supposed to be a minister.Look at the kind of people who will be leading this country for the next 3 years.
When a Nigerian ministerial nominee cannot condemn BH,he is expecting US to come and fight them for him.
Is this some kind of joke.

Is human sacrifice which is one of the acts of herbalists not murder. It is one and same thing SIN. It is a relevant analogy in the Nigerian society. It addresses the hypocrisy of the BH movement

You can't kill people because they don't want to follow your tenets of Islam and if God wanted all these people to follow a certain religion he does not do it using force , and certainly not using murder as tool
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by slap1(m): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Nigeria is not worth dying for.
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by Mishydoo(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2015
He even looks like an Extrimist... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by Guyman02: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2015
Where lies the patriotism they preach?
He is not ready to make sacrifice but wants to come and chop but Nnamdi Kanu should be detained for saying that Nigeria is not worth dying for. Lobbish!

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by Frankiss44(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2015
Funny enough 90%of our politicians are like this.. Mr Shittu was only frank and dumb enough to air it publicly... They don't really care about us

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by Yommiefish(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2015
Adebayo should go and stay with his family! He can better protect them that way. I am not disappointed though.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by Acidosis(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2015
S t u pid man. Oyedepo condemned Boko haram, he even opened the gate of hell to the fighters, and he is still living.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Editor1:
Its only in Nigeria a ministerial nominee will utter such trash and still be asked to bow and go.
Dis shows the level to which dis terrorists wield influence in dis country, yet all we get is propaganda of "winning the war".

Well, if the head is an illiterate dullard, you don't expect anything meaningful from his foot soldiers.
The same pple he spent four months just to select.

Tufiakwa for this Zoo!!
You're the dullard here. Does "bow and go" mean confirmation? Shittu has only been screened, his confirmation lies when next the Senate meets.
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by smsdigito: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Wait a minute, do you guys take this joke senate is doing in the name of screening serious? I think you better have a rethink.
1. Screening about 20 nominees all passed
2. Taking with levity incoherent and ambiguous answers (e.g Fashola, i didnt sign cheques) from nominees
3. Asking unserious and non-probing questions
4. At the end of the entire joke asking them to take a bow out.
5. Yet they told us this screening was not going to be business as usual.

Or it is even more business even more than usual.
They are all wasting our common tax payer's monies.

[url]talkinfotech.com[/url]
Re: Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” by And9: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2015
Wondering why da *ell he volunteered serving,yet scared. Unserious country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. / My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. / AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.