Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? (26935 Views)

RVP To Manchester United: Who Is The Greatest Beneficiary? / Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? / Ojuelegba Boys Vs. Manchester United: Who Go Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2007
mukina2:

software na by force grin tongue

Yes o. na by force. he must complete it, Only if he is scared then he will shy away, PROVE URSELF DR DRE angry
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by DrDre1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2007
places mouth close to Mukina's ear and whispers
@ Mukina
Are you satisfied now?
I told you it was nothing special.

@ Software
Don't be angry.
singing Lagbaja's song for Software - culu culu culu temper, culu temper, culu culu

@ 9ja4eva
Hahahaha, that will get Mukina mad at you o grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2007
9ja4eva:

Read it well Muki.K lets be real Assna is nt greater than MANCHESTER UNITED.

Why are u insulting MAN U like this? How dare u compare MAN U with Arsenal mumu? U should compare Arsenal with Pepsi Football club and other, they are just a secondary school football team,

BUT MIND YOU, I DONT NEED TO EVEN TELL YOU PEOPLE THIS, YOU ALL SURE KNOW THAT CHELSEA IS THA BOMB. WE ARE THE GREATEST,

CHELSEA RULES, grin grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2007
Nah Chelsea cant be greater than Manchester United or Loserfool.

Yu right abt Assna jare.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2007
9ja4eva:

Nah Chelsea can't be greater than Manchester United or Loserfool.

Yu right about Assna jare.

There u go again, Thats where u offend me, Rememeber the bible says, ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE" So better say the truth,

CHELSEA IS THE BEST FC IN THE WORLD, JOSE IS THE BEST COACH IN THE WORLD, Jose is not like those secondary school coach sebi na wenger be hin name?
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2007
Ha u know Jose cant be compared to SAF.Jose says it himself.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by mukina2: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2007
Dr Dre you are one  funny dude  grin thanks for making me laff kiss

red devil 9ja4ever leave me alone tongue

software its obvious you 're high on ogogoro
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by DrDre1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2007
@ Mukina
Muki dear, you see now. Software looked like a friend but the next minute he's taunting you.
That was why he was so interested in the rest of the sentence
Like you said think he's high on ogogoro grin

@ 9ja4eva
Don't mind Software jare
He is just looking for trouble ni

@ Software
Why na? Please leave Muki alone and don't start trying to inject your colour blue in this thread
If you like a comparison thread for you club, why don't you start one instead of taunting people all over the place angry
Start something like Chelsea and Elkanemi Warriors, who's the greatest? grin
If you don't stop taunting people, your computer go just bring blue screen one day (sebi blue na your colour) grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by mukina2: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2007
Dr Dre
pls its ok
my tummy dey pain grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2007
Abi oh

@Muki

Y nt make urself available to replace Henry?U wld be a good striker with ur mouth. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2007
@ Dr Dre

hmmmmmn I should be asking if u and 9ja4eva are high wit ogogoro,

Cos how can u come to a conclusion that Manchester United is the greatest,

Muki, me wit u wount fight again. I like u because u have not mentioned anything arsenal on this thread tonight. seems u are now a chelsea fan,  Dont mind Dr Dre and 9ja4eva o,  They are trying to Entice u,  Muki befor u sleep make sure u sing this song (chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea OH I LOVE chelsea )

Dr dre and 9ja4eva,  whats going to happen when u visit Sbridge? Dont u see drogba scoring 3goals?
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2007
Our Reserves shld do d job for us.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2007
9ja4eva:

Our Reserves shld do d job for us.

En en, Thats an Insult, How dare u insult chelsea like that? No wonder Arsenal demolished you people on your ground, for that reason, am richly gratefull to arsenal
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by mukina2: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2007
9ja4ever quit taking cheap drugs its bad for ur health tongue

software the ogogoro has affected ur senses tongue
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2007
software:

En en, Thats an Insult, How dare u insult chelsea like that? No wonder Arsenal demolished you people on your ground, for that reason, am richly gratefull to arsenal

Full of Excuses like ur coach.

mukina2:

9ja4ever quit taking cheap drugs its bad for your health tongue

software the ogogoro has affected your senses tongue

Mukina consider it.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2007
mukina2:

9ja4ever quit taking cheap drugs its bad for your health tongue

tell him for me oo. anyway, its not his fault. he is after quantity and not quality grin

mukina2:

software the ogogoro has affected your senses tongue

How if i may ask pls
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2007
9ja4eva:

Full of Excuses like your coach.

we all give excuses, SAF does it more, Infact i dont think Man U should still be in the UCL "Rememeber the FAKE WIN agains lile FC"
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2007
Manchester United got quality and quantity.Have u forgotten we have d best player in d world in our team?Dnt ask me who cos u know him.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2007
software:

we all give excuses, SAF does it more, Infact i don't think Manchester United should still be in the UCL "Rememeber the FAKE WIN agains lile FC"

You want us to start talking of d way Chelsea bribes refs @ home or d fact dt Chelsea used magoo magoo to get deir game played 2moro giving Tottenham no time to rest?
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by DrDre1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2007
@ Mukina
Okay, I hear ya dear. I'll stop.
Won't like to know I gave you stomach ache. grin
Don't let him deceive you that he won't fight you again o grin
Please, I beg you. Don't dare sing that song before you sleep o.
If you try itI trust you won't you will have the worst nightmare of your life. grin
There is a thread on the home page about worst/terrible experiencies
I'm sure you won't want to narrate it there that your own was after singing one blue song before going to bed, right?

@ 9ja4eva
Good striker with mouth ke? shocked
Hahaha, Mukina will eat you alive o grin
She's having a bad time but despite that she's been one great fan for the club
At least permit me to give that to her.
Seems to me the others have gone into hiding like Osama grin
Abi where dem dey?

walks out of thread and goes round nairaland to check if any Arsenal fan is around. Sees none
walks back inside thread tired
Muki seems to be the only one left o grin
She has said she will die a gunner
maybe they shot themselves mistakenly

@ Software
Please Muki alone o and let her be
The way you're going your computer will bring out blue screen very soon grin
Drogba scoring three goals ke?
Yea right, and all would be disallowed for offside foul by the referee/linesmen grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ 9ja4eva
Good striker with mouth ke? shocked
Hahaha, Mukina will eat you alive o grin
She's having a bad time but despite that she's been one great fan for the club
At least permit me to give that to her.
Seems to me the others have gone into hiding like Osama grin
Abi where them dey?

walks out of thread and goes round nairaland to check if any Arsenal fan is around. Sees none
walks back inside thread tired
Muki seems to be the only one left o grin
She has said she will die a gunner
maybe they shot themselves mistakenly

Yeah Muki is a great fan of Assna.What i meant with d mouth thing is she go use mouth cause oppositions finish when dey pass d ball to her.She shld be honoured by Arsenal for being a great fan.Its jst so sad dt her club is nt d same again.

D BEST AMONGS ALL IS MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2007
9ja4eva:

You want us to start talking of d way Chelsea bribes refs @ home or d fact dt Chelsea used magoo magoo to get deir game played 2moro giving Tottenham no time to rest?

yes lets talk about it
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2007
OK MUKI MUKI MUKINA, cheesy

U are now free, Now i loose u. Go in peace,

@Dre Dre
U be real baba peace. Good of u. but lets wait and see wat happens on tuesday, I think that night would be the night we would separate the MEN from the BOYS,

@9ja4eva
Arsenal ca nnever rise up again, Dont forget, they are dead and they have been buried, Chelsea Rules o.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by DrDre1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2007
@ Software
Was Muki your captive before that you're releasing her now ?
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ Software
Was Muki your captive before that you're releasing her now ?

Yes she was and she will always be until she Joins Chelsea,
Now i have Held her CAPTIVE AGAIN angry grin grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2007
Hmmmn 

How i wish, How i wish, This Manchester United fans and Arsenal agree with me, that there is no other club LIKE CHELSEA, Chelsea is the best Club,

Beleive me or now, Chelsea Owns the Premiership,  Manchester United has Fallen to a Developing club,  What a pity, (very happy inside of me) Arsenal was demolished by a baby Club am not so suprise about that,  because for the past two seasons Arsenal has not been able to Trash Watford,  (Muki are you still there? abi u don run?)

So my people Chelsea WON this Week again,  We are always Winning and we would Always win,

CHELSEA TILL I DIE,
CHELSEA FOR LIFE,
GO GO GO GO CHELSEA GO GO GO GO CHELSEA,
UP BLUES (enemies go and pour hot water on your head) grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by manu4laif: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2007
software:

Hmmmn

How i wish, How i wish, This Manchester United fans and Arsenal agree with me, that there is no other club LIKE CHELSEA, Chelsea is the best Club,

Beleive me or now, Chelsea Owns the Premiership, Manchester United has Fallen to a Developing club, What a pity, (very happy inside of me) Arsenal was demolished by a baby Club am not so suprise about that, because for the past two seasons Arsenal has not been able to Trash Watford, (Muki are you still there? abi u don run?)

So my people Chelsea WON this Week again, We are always Winning and we would Always win,

CHELSEA TILL I DIE,
CHELSEA FOR LIFE,
GO GO GO GO CHELSEA GO GO GO GO CHELSEA,
UP BLUES (enemies go and pour hot water on your head) grin

I could have sworn I've seen this post in 2 other threads.

Who won't die for CHELSEA (London Dry Gin) grin grin grin

WAN UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2007
manu4laif:

I could have sworn I've seen this post in 2 other threads.

Who won't die for CHELSEA (London Dry Gin) grin grin grin

hey, na wetin u dey talk? who give you mouth to talk?
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by manu4laif: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2007
@software,

No offence man . Thought my laptop was acting up when I kept seeing that post on every thread I went. Enjoy your ha?d on.

Keep scoring,
Keep winning
We're bringing the trophy home.

Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2007
manu4laif:

@software,

No offence man . Thought my laptop was acting up when I kept seeing that post on every thread I went. Enjoy your ha?d on.

Keep scoring,
Keep winning
We're bringing the trophy home.

Wats WAN united?
Abi Man U don change their name? cos of the shame they will soon get like Arsenal?
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2007
LOL.We cnt get any shame ehen

No beef d world knows d greatest out of the two clubs is MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by mukina2: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2007
muki everywhere
why cant these devils and chelskites leave me alone grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th November 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 15th January 2017 / Manchester City Vs Leeds United (1 - 2) On 10th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.