Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? (26932 Views)

RVP To Manchester United: Who Is The Greatest Beneficiary? / Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? / Ojuelegba Boys Vs. Manchester United: Who Go Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by jgirl3: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2007
Why did you give them 20%?

Software, amazingly, you're one of the Chelsea fans with enough sense. But seriously, we are not sharing anything. The Carling cup should be okay for you, right?
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2007
9ja4eva:

Nah its Manchester United - 80%

Chelsea - 20%
@jgirl
@9ja4eva

i Dont think so o.

Chelsea is HOT o
Na Chelsea get the UCL and the FA cup, We fit release the premieship for MAN U
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2007
Action speaks louder.U wld c it for urself.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by jgirl3: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2007
Chelsea has been lucky half the time. Did you see how they struggled to beat Watford when in fact, Arsenal trashed them like crazy.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2007
Ok then,

Lets wait and see, U  will say  i told u.

Any transfer plans for C ronaldo?
I really like that guy. The guy na star,
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2007
Yeah i was mad when dey scored cos i thot it was going to be Watfords day.So boring a team
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2007
j-girl:

Chelsea has been lucky half the time. Did you see how they struggled to beat Watford when in fact, Arsenal trashed them like crazy.

Wat actuallly happened that day, usually happens to all clubs, At least Arsenal did worse than that for MAN U grin
But at last chelsea won,
Chelsea game at times with smaller FC is usually full of suspense,

Thats paart of the reason i love Chelsea,

We are full of suprise

Chelsea rules,
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2007
Who is leading now?
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2007
9ja4eva:

Yeah i was mad when dey scored because i thot it was going to be Watfords day.So boring a team

eeya sorry my brotha,
Thats Chelsea for u ooo,

We are full of suprise, i knew we would win the match, Even though it was the last second we would win,

Chelsea is tha BOMB, cheesy wink
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by jgirl3: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2007
9ja4eva, i was angry too. We're still leading by 6pts not 9 as i had hoped.

@software, in case you haven't heard, our darling C. Ronaldo is staying with us. Chelsea is boring!!!!
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2007
LOL

Abeg leave tori jare.We rule and u know it.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2007
9ja4eva:

Who is leading now?

who was leading b4 then?

Assum Man u was leading then with 3point, U know wat that means?, I think they were the first club to Demolish Man U in old trafford, it was a bad match for Man U, Beatin dem in Old trafford wasent goood,

Chelsea would repeat the same b4 the season runs out,

Watch out for part2 wink
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2007
Abeg talk of now not dose days.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by jgirl3: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2007
True talk, live in the present. The past ain't applicable right now. We're still first whether you like it or not.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2007
somehow sha, We fans of chelsea, have met with our coach and the players, we might leave the premiership alone for MAN U,

But for the FA and UCL, My people 4get it ooo .

It belongs to Chelsea.
We are up to the task,
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2007
Yes dey can keep on beefing for all we care.We shld even have enuf roasted Beef in d stadium to give our haters when we lifting d treble.SHame haters
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2007
oh i see

when lifting the Premiersip cup alone right?
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by jgirl3: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2007
software:

somehow sha, We fans of chelsea, have met with our coach and the players, we might leave the premiership alone for MAN U,

But for the FA and UCL, My people forget it ooo .

It belongs to Chelsea.
We are up to the task,

You might as well "leave" the FA and the UCL for us, if that's what you do. Let us watch y'all first and then we might talk.
The treble is what we're going for and we don't stop short of what we want.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2007
j-girl:

You might as well "leave" the FA and the UCL for us, if that's what you do. Let us watch y'all first and then we might talk.
The treble is what we're going for and we don't stop short of what we want.

Lets wait and see,
Am very Confident in my club.

Victory is sure for Chelsea
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by DrDre1(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2007
@ Software
You sef. You can't serve two masters at the same time o.
I knew it all along that there is a part of you in love with MAN U.
You better make your interest known very well now.
Maybe we might just consider you grin
You think you can buy C. Ronaldo abi?
Better tell Roman to go and bid for more oil blocks grin
Anyway sha, you are a reasonable and fair Chelsea fan but forget about sharing with that your own percentage o. angry
You sef know MAN U na the Baba.
The overall second place should be okay for you guys.
Just hope others like Yankeepool are not lurking around to steal that one sef from you guys grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by jgirl3: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2007
I don't want Liverfools to take it from them! I want Chelskis to be second, Liverfools third and Arse-anals fourth.
@ software, when times in Chelski get rough, you're welcome. Afterall, I don't see you in denial like muki
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by DrDre1(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2007
@ Software
J-girl as spoken. I hope 9ja4eva agrees too.
So, the door is open for now o but try not to do something that will make us change our minds
Just be okay with second and if you want to belong to a first-position team, join MAN U. grin
Oya, let's hear from you.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by osegwu(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2007
I am in love with Manu

Am I

yes I am. Positive
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2007
manchester united from my heart.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ Software
J-girl as spoken. I hope 9ja4eva agrees too.
So, the door is open for now o but try not to do something that will make us change our minds
Just be okay with second and if you want to belong to a first-position team, join MAN U. grin
Oya, let's hear from you.

hmmmn U Guys are good at Marketing, U guys are tying to market Man U 4 me,

n way, let me state it clear here.
Man U is my second Club, Besides the style of ball they play, I like the club cos of their fans, They are not like the muppetistic kind of Fans in Arsenal

Sorry, Chelsea is Tha bomb for me now,
Wat could make me leave chelsea is when CHelsea is no more,

when i say no more i mean maybe when they stop football Business,

Then i could swap to MAN U,

I like MAN U

BUT CHELSEA IS STILL THE BEST,

CHELSEA FOR LIFE

nway, Thanks for your OFFER grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by 9ja4eva: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2007
MANCHESTER UNITED ACADEMY 4-------------- ASSNA 2

Someone who is greater?MANCHESTER UNITED.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by DrDre1(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2007
@ Software
You just smashed the egg angry
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2007
9ja4eva:

MANCHESTER UNITED ACADEMY 4-------------- ASSNA 2

Someone who is greater?MANCHESTER UNITED.

AND SOMONE WHO IS GREATEST IS?

CHELSEA FC
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ Software
You just smashed the egg angry

My Bro Abeg no Vex ooo, But thats just the truth, ILOVE CHELSEA
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by oboyaro: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2007
bob na arsenal 4 life me i dey
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by software(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2007
oboyaro:

bob na arsenal 4 life me i dey

Na who be this oboyaro?
Thunder fire ya mouth,

Who dey talk about arsenal here? U bettrer commot now now,

Chelsea for life,

U no even mention Man U na arsenal u dey talk, angry angry
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by DrDre1(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2007
@ Software
Not really really vexed because you didn't join the club.
It's the Chelsea is still the best part.
Cheski is my second club too. Okay?

MANCHESTER UNITED RULES !!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 22nd July 2020 / Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th November 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 15th January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.