Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? (26807 Views)

RVP To Manchester United: Who Is The Greatest Beneficiary? / Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? / Ojuelegba Boys Vs. Manchester United: Who Go Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by loyika(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2006
Mr. Kit what i have to say is "YOU ARE A f@CKING GENIUS".

I have to print this and keep in my archives, thanks mate!! all these guys that feel that they have all the footballing knowledge seem to forget that its not really about the statistics or whatever they chose to look at. from 1995 Arsenal has brought something lovely to the British game, love us or loathe us, you cannot deny us that!! and any objective person must accept that, We might still be Euro lites but thats all we need to put this bullsh@t arguement to rest (shame we didn't do it against barca!!)

But then Man U will just keep saying they won a treble, always shifting the Goal post (then they have the nerve to be mad at us when we bring up the UNBEATEN SEASON, yet they are so happy that they ended it, beats me that one , but its the bloody mancs what do you expect cheesy)

My team up north is Liverpool never Man U, i even prefer Man City and Everton.

our competition now is chelsea not the reds, Thank God cheesy we have better things now to think about than those lot. Chelsea have raised the bar (sent everyone to sleep with their boring football undecided, but you can't deny them their place in the sun!!)

And we have the unfinished business of the CL, i have a feeling we will get to play Barca again, these things always have a way of happening cheesy. So Man U keep on believing in your past glory wink, liverpool did it for a long time and it stunted them, with a new mentality, see how they are growing (Even starting up a healthy rivalry with chelsea, which we need to put ourselves in the mix and forget about this MAN U/ARSENAL CRAP. (it died a natural death with Keano and Paddy leaving).

God willing the league still has my life time to run out, i can worry about who is greater when i am with my Grand kids (by Gods grace) explaining to them why, as Mr. Grizz will say ''UNITED STINKS''
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by lordimpaq(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2006
how many times do we have to go thru this,

manutd is a greatest but would soon be dethroned,

this topic has been debated so many times and it has already been concluded,

well another conclusion awaits at the end of this season,
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by bolaoni(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2006
Thank you jare Lordi!

Dunno why this thread was resurrected again angry

Let the end of the coming season decide that wink
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by loyika(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2006
Mr. Lordship i was about to logout till i saw your post.

Well could i just give you a little piece of advice, Pls do not say this "MAN U IS THE GREATEST CRAP" near any Liverpool supporter, unless you mean ''MAN U IS THE GREATEST PIECE OF SH@T THERE IS ON THE PLANET". cause if you do, you will be beaten till death.

Actually, you would be killed, resurrected and killed again by Man City fans, but there are not that many in naija, (are there any !!)so you are safe.

I will leave Mr. (teddy) Grizzly (any time he cares to join in) to complete this nonsensical thread/arguement, but let me give you all a teaser. "UNITED STINKS" cheesy
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by Jackal(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
Lemme second that.

ARSENAL = ARSE + ANAL.

ARSENAL stinks more.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by lordimpaq(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2006
@jackal

that is where i disagree with you,

Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by Jackal(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2006
Sir Lordi,
Please forgive my manners.
Loyika always say shiity stuffs about my team and i had to have a go at him.

Meanwhile, whats happening this season?
What are ur expectations in the transfer market for Arsenal?
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by lordimpaq(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2006
@jackal

i think wenger has already ended his buys, (without a holdin midfielder)

but there could be just one more surprise buy, i honestly don't know, i can't read his mind,
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by GUNNER(f): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2006
u forgot 2 add the place where it hurt us most last season, that leaky defence

imma send AW an SOS abeg we must have a center back 2 compliment Toure
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by lordimpaq(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2006
yeah, sorry it skipped my mind, oh no, i forgot, senderos is out till october,

shizzle, so toure and God knows who? will be at the centre,

wenger should use his head to lure cannavaro to Arsenal (chxta must not hear this)
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by Jackal(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ Lordi,

U guys have Pascal Cygan.
He can pair Kolo Toure to make Arsenal's defence impenetrable. grin
Cygan is the best centre-half in the world right now so u don't need Cannavaro.

Just heard a rumour that Real Madrid is on the brink of signing Cannavaro and Emerson.
Madrid is really steppin' up the game.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by debosky(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2006
jackal stop that joke right now grin grin

cygan is just like dem skinny spare tyres u get with some cars, its good for a short while (e.g. against sunderland or birmingham) but it can never take you for the whole journey, we need someone solid, the curt davies dude is still too young to step into those shoes, but wenger should buy him anyway
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by lordimpaq(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2006
@jackal

that "impenetrable" of yours is a mockery, innit?

that is not impenetrable that is a basket[b] full of goalsss!!!![/b]
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by justkunmi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2006
Whoever created this thread is a troublemaker. Even if u argue from now till kingdom come, no one would budge, Jus let it be and let d records speak for itself. One united.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by justkunmi(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2006
Whoever created this thread is a troublemaker. Even if u argue from now till kingdom come, no one would budge, Jus let it be and let d records speak for itself. One united.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by GUNNER(f): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2006
Reports in France claim St Etienne are to make an approach for Arsenal defender Pascal Cygan cool

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1766_1275120,00.html

I hope them reports are true and then we can actually see the back of Herr Cygan angry

That dude got to be top of the pick of worst defenders in the PL and personally i think he is better off
playing conference football! shocked
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by lordimpaq(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2006
i'd rather pick boumsong than cygan,
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by debosky(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2006
kai abomination, thats the only central defender i would prefer cygan to, boobsong is just a shameless excuse for a defender, even cygan deserves more credit than him!!
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by kitaun(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2006
this same Cygan you are quick to wish away was the Etoile d'OR winner (best french player) for 2001-2002,he too has paid his dues,at least least he was able to keep 12 clean sheets out of 20 matches he played in,when drafted as replacement for the injured duo of Cole and Clichy,he actually was one of the less technically gifted players we have had but pls give it to him,he has tried,at least he is 32 !!!
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by debosky(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2006
no doubt he has some talent, but he can't cut it at arsenal anymore. we need top class talent now
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by GUNNER(f): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2006
Fertig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by kitaun(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
debosky,
you are right,top class defender is the major need as at now,i can still boast of my strike force being up to it and my midfield being up to the task
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by Bandele(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2006
I reppin the gunners to the fullest.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by mukina2: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2006
@fmx you mean die hard nigerian arsenal fans ait
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by crito(m): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2006
no long thing gunners are da best.
arsenal for life.
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by soccerchic(f): 6:15am On Jul 20, 2006
Arsenal all the way baby, there is no team greater that that grin grin
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by Akolawole(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2006
So Sports had become chatterbox now
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by debosky(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2006
I don't think so, i guess we just got some juvenile arsenal fans just coming on the forum.

how goes it in sportsland?
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by toshmann(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2006
question: arsenal versus man utd who is greater

answer: liverpool cool
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by mukina2: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2006
tioshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by toshmann(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2006
MUUUUKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY kiss
Re: Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? by mukina2: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2006
gunners are the best kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kisstoshmann am waitin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Uefa Champions League Price Money / Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th November 2017 / Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.