Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (39245 Views)

Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Boeing777pilot: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
The mod who brought this to fp must have been smoking oshogbo weed. angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nigga44: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
I know this post would provoke many Nls but i dont care.
When i was younger i dated a guy for three months he left me for my friend because i was not perfect and quiet immature. For two years the sore remained.
It was an inception of a new ideology ;that people who claim they are in love Stick with you when the grasses are in green and when they have something to gain.
I decided to follow that thread,date only wealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt.
Baby how much do you charge for 'short time'?

Please reply fast
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by dukeprince50: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
My dear, rich men fit use u do sometin, some are ritualists. Stop am o, u might end up in one black pot tired with red, i know one ritualist 4 rivers wey use him mama. den who ar u?
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Wether you hurt or nor hurt, date or no date broke guys, rich guys, who go hurt you go still hurt you, best advise? Grow up!
Point!!!!
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by uzoormah(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
UGLY GIRL
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by ayamAgenius: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
When i was younger i dated a guy for three months he left me for my friend because i was not perfect and quiet immature. For two years the sore remained.
It was an inception of a new ideology ;that people who claim they are in love Stick with you when the grasses are in green and when they have something to gain.
I decided to follow that thread,date only wealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt.

You are still immature. Grow up kiddo and stop littering the thread with your childish hogwashes...
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Fourwinds: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
what a pity.. u are still immature
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by scachy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
It's an asinine for u to post this rubbish that makes no sense n lacks strong argument for debate.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by teebillz: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

Wait until someone marries you before you say the words in bold.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by ladyF(f): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Debbywills:
What point exactly are you trying to make?
Its the Op's decision not to date Poor guys, its her life. The last time I checked, guys are always looking for ladies with perfections, so she has the right to choose the category of guys she wants to roll with. That shouldn't warrant Insults.

Someone somewhere has a mentality of milking guys instead of her to think of ways to make it on her own and you don't see a problem with it. I don't have a business with the class of guys she dates?

Anyway sha, whatever rocks your boats, fire on! Hope the hustle pays well, maybe you all can start saving for retirement, expiry date will come soon. Tick tock... Cheers! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Xtopher123(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Read this Very well and digest it..

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by vicben27(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Debbywills:

What point exactly are you trying to make?
Its the Op's decision not to date Poor guys, its her life. The last time I checked, guys are always looking for ladies with perfections, so she has the right to choose the category of guys she wants to roll with. That shouldn't warrant Insults.
nice a'ss u've got dear
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Davidubah8(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
undecided kiss STORY, STORY NAH YOUR BEST SONG WHO YOU HELP ##
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Kasimaramma2 post=39212395][/quote]u need to change ur perception of things.... Ur perception on life.... Rich or not.... Money is not everything. The crazy part about it is the fact that u lose ur dignity and u are treated like a common prostitute since it's all about the sex... U get hurt by one doesn't mean u will get hurt by all... Focus more on ur self, become a better person... The only reason u meet the wrong people is because u look at the wrong things to choose a partner... So my dear sister, no one is perfect, but if u feel u got hurt because he was broke, then u need to think again, because no matter what what will happen will happen... Money made will be spent, mostly on trivial things... So please do think again.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by oshaosha2014(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
u need epp not dick and money. Your need to heal, don't slack that pussy before the good guy comes around.
let him enjoy the remaining juice in that pussy, if any remains at all.

Kasimaramma2:
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
Op don't just sit and make others pay for someone's mistake, check my profile and thread and think about your life, if that be the case we won't have relationships at all and everyone will turn a heart breaker.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by visi123: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
it's a lie, that is your intention at the begin the business will soon wind up
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by bayinq25(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Coming from someone who's can't even spell the word 'quite'.wealthy guys like us love brainny girls not dumbfvcks.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by fortunechy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
i tnk God for karma cuz wen it will start dealing wit u,ur family wil start sayin dt enemies ar at wrk.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hello bae! u see ur life? I warned u so tey buh u no hear! u see nw? #DealWithIt tongue
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by kokomilala(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Honestly,I pray for you not to end up at some ritualist's abode.You can't cut off your nose to spite your face.
There is no fool anywhere.They only play it,bidding their time to strike!
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by tonytony208(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

Which pastor/Bible told you that God understands? Some people can deceive themselves sha.

If you like, date rich men. If you like,date poor men like me. But this idea of "God understands" is utter rubbish. God doesn't understand the rubbish and nonsense you have decided to do with your life. In fact, he will judge you bitterly for doing that. The only thing God understands is that you should forgive those who might have hurt you in the past. Aside that, ain't nothing God understands.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by erayo2GCA(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

I dnt sell my body. I only demand for money..
I swear i'm short or words...no adjective to qualify you...nairaland.com homepage needs to stop putting rubbish on FP, members are stakeholders so seun take my advise please..
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Realjovi(f): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by biggestmanhood(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
if u date me u will never regret me because i have the biggest manhood u have ever seen before I will use it to turn your sorrow into joy,check ma signature for confirmation
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by oshaosha2014(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Yes, you have all the money plus a dent toto. [quote author=Kasimaramma2 post=39212395][/quote]
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

Have you written your SSCE??
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by BarrElChapo(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

Aside gibberish nothing can disgorge from your filthy lips. You think i am frustared? Gray your wack! I have it all! Luxury,friends and family...you are as broke as hell that was why you spewed rubbish. My thread aint for paupers like you

i bet 2 disagree... you are as broke as f...k

who was your thread for aliens undecided
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by bezimo(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
vani86:
Will a wealthy guy even want you when a broke guy did not.

It still comes down to d fact that you will also be used and dumped

Dont mind the hoe.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Blastos(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

thats d dumbest thing av ever heard... Just tell us u need to upgrade u life by dating rich guys, dats endurable...
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by folks4luv(f): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
the funny part is, the guy that broke your heart years ago is still controlling you, his action is the reason for your view of life, he built u a reality, and u are living in it, that is the sad part. I promised me a long time ago never to react to disappointments or hurt that way. why on earth should I allow someone who barely remember my existence control me like that?
you think I am wrong? what do you do each time you remember the guy n how he broke your heart? u become more resolved to sap some other guy's pocket right?
If you cont this way, I give you few years before you begin to feel empty and tired. you will realize you v wasted a good chunk of your life chasing illusion. the choice is yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.