Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (54902 Views)

@AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Being indicted by a commission is not a confirmation of guilt in the eye of the law.

You need a competent court to proclaim such

It was an allegation and they had no jurisdiction to rule on the matter

Thank you sir!!!
Keep educating these people who refuse to think.

More grease to your elbow. Wailers will only wail.

4 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by modath(f): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Was he indicted by the commission or not?
Was there a report to that effect?

You call that comedy troupe "wicked" set up a committee? cheesy

If you hate someone, every innocent actions of their's becomes irritating.... Amaechi still remains bae..

Wish you could walk the positivity talk you claim to be about....

7 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by OversightTM(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
gbishman:
The PDP has still not learnt that it is better to tow the path of honor, conviction and respect. This again has brought to the lamb light the caliber of leaders the party still have within its fold.
Serious LAMB light I tell you grin

3 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by iGeneral: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi retired Jonathan from Presidency. Now the same Amaechi has retired Ohimai from the PDP.

8 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mercie97:

thank you Mr I know it all
its for your own good, some of the people you see on nairaland arguing politics are paid to do so, eg ngeneukwenu, if you join them you are on your own, if you see them sleep and wake up on nairaland, you think they are just doing it, hahaha they are receiving salaries ooooo, better get busy with your career

3 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by aresa: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
You know tins don hit shalanga for wailers when wailers begin terminate themselves... grin

5 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Most def.. We need people of impeccable character running our affairs but then again the allegation could have been politically motivated as a direct result of ongoing disagreement between the two sworn enemies.
Gbam.
It's like you live in Rivers state.

Now Wike is going to feel the force of the harshness he dealt on Rivers while he was minister and Amaechi governor.

Round one to Amaechi!

3 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by eyesofgod: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
The Amaechi screening saga was very captivating while it lasted. I had expected it to go the whole length not this anticlimax. But them who will want to take on 'David' so soon after downing 'Goliath',

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by lexxylalas2(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Whatever....sipping henessy
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by oake(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
bettercreature:
You are going to commit suicide as well,48.499 to go

After, e don decamp go APC b dat! A.G.I.P (Any Government In Power)
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by TippyTop(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
He however won't be joining APC.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by sunnyking001(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Honourable minister of Federal Republic of Nigeria Ameachi, congratulation. U deserves to be there. Ur enemies are griving in pains now.

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by mavinc4u(f): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
modath:

Me I nor get party, I am only sympathetic to APC's cause cos it's PMB's party & my Yoruba people have a major share in it..

But why use the word "hatred" ?? Too strong!!

You talk like you missed the campaign ran against PMB & now being transferred to Amaechi.

Okay, noted. I used that word because I have been following both PDP and APC but APC members and supporters seem to have one thing in common; lies and hatred.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Funjosh(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
GOD BLESS NIGERIA smiley cool
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by mbulela: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Being indicted by a commission is not a confirmation of guilt in the eye of the law.

You need a competent court to proclaim such

It was an allegation and they had no jurisdiction to rule on the matter
the same way Odili and Diezani are not guilty.
Nigeria is an interesting country.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by PassingShot(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

It could still be PDP.
Albeit, internally reformed.
Wht are you contradicting yourself nah?

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by omenka(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu! Keep wailing, Amaechi is already a Minister!
These guys are desperately in need of basic intelligence.

First, curse everyone who supports APC as Hausa/Fulani slaves. We took their insults in our stride and forged ahead and won the presidential election. They bragged about how they can NEVER play underdogs with the North. Soon after, the 2019 PDP presidential ticket was "zoned" to the north and the next thing we saw was them coming online to praise the party leaders over taking such a "wise" decision!

Today, we see these same guys who swore before all known gods and God that Amaechi wouldn't be cleared except if all the members of the Senate are from APC. He's been cleared, and today, we see them praising the Senators over what awesome choice they made by not opposing Amaechi's nomination. cheesy

If this isn't foolishness run amok, I don't know what is. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
its for your own good, some of the people you see on nairaland arguing politics are paid to do so, eg ngeneukwenu, if you join them you are on your own, if you see them sleep and wake up on nairaland, you think they are just doing it, hahaha they are receiving salaries ooooo, better get busy with your career
ok
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by dadicvila(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
jaybee3:
They are one of the same and it's obvious majority of them have skeletons in their respective cupboards

Na some of una ordinary Nigerians i pity most. Doing bidding of these greedy mofos that don't care about your existence.

If only you know what the elite truly feel about you suffer heads

Shior

Make una keep ranting and fighting una self for NL una hear?

Actually many of the people ranting on NL and twitter are being paid monthly, it's the majority that are ranting in support of our thieving political elites for free we should really pity

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by MizMyColi(f): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Most def.. We need people of impeccable character running our affairs but then again the allegation could have been politically motivated as a direct result of ongoing disagreement between the two sworn enemies.

So now, we're back to the era of speculations?

There's no smoke without fire.
What would it have cost them (all those concerned) to clear up the allegations against Amaechi first?

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by jaybee3(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
StarBoard:

Gbam.
It's like you live in Rivers state.

Now Wike is going to feel the force of the harshness he dealt on Rivers while he was minister and Amaechi governor.

Round one to Amaechi!

To be honest with you bro, I'd rather they let Amaechi focus on delivering good governance through implementation of effective/efficient fit-for-purpose policies that will in turn alleviate his people (assuming he gets the Niger Delta ministry) from abject poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by repogirl(f): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria generally has a dim future with these numbskulls as president and lawmakers! embarassed

Mr. Fixnigeria, it would be better you rally fellow youths and form a New Nigeria Party because if you think PDP/APC have anything to offer, you are on a long thing.

Me, I am tired of all these recycled, old, semi illiterate politicians that don have the nations interest at heart. We need a revolution angry

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by anonimi: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
modath:
Not at all, it is a dangerous thing indeed..but there are other parties to checkmate any executive or legislative excesses.

But if pdp is going to do the job! They should provide effective & productive opposition not the "you remove food for my mouth, I go remove chair for your yansh kind"

All nigerians want is dividends of democracy..

You are free to disagree with me,but let's keep it civil.

Firstly, you nay have noticed (or not) that I rarely go uncivil when not provoked. wink

You may wish to read up on the story of the party that broke away from ANC by mainly Mbeki supporters after he lost out to Jacob Zuma. I have provided a link for you to START.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_of_the_People_(South_African_political_party)

Politics is a lot about name recognition and very difficult to break down existing structures/affiliations with a brand new outfit.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
jaybee3:

To be honest with you bro, I'd rather they let Amaechi focus on delivering good governance through implementation of effective/efficient fit-for-purpose policies that will in turn alleviate his people (assuming he gets the Niger Delta ministry) from abject poverty.
The campaign of calumny being waged by Rivers PDP on Amaechi is second to none.
Amaechi can deliver to an extent. He did well in his first term but was bogged down by intra party fighting and Patience Jonathan through Wike.
I believe he can perform credibly if given the chance but make no mistake he is going to get his pound of flesh on Wike.

3 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by demoore1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
FEAR OF CCT MADE THEM ALL MUTE. WELCOM TO A NEW FORM OF DEMOCRACY AS PRACTICED IN OBJs TENURE.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by xtervaganza(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Apparently irked by the action of the PDP senators in their decision not to ask Amaechi question, the controversial twitter warlord cum PDP vocal supporter today called it a day with the opposition Party! grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrFixNigeria/status/657172928929382400
even he himself has no future

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by jaybee3(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
mbulela:

the same way Odili and Diezani are not guilty.
Nigeria is an interesting country.

Whose fault, Judiciary I suppose?

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by onatisi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
kaycid77:

Not asking Amaechi question is the best tactics for PDP, its only a fool that sees otherwise.... Buhari wants him to be cleared by all means so lets see how Mr Duara will fight corruption, If they have asked Amaechi question just like Fashola he would have dribble them and clear himself.
this is not a sensible excuse for not asking amaechi questions by pdp senators but the issue is why didn't the person accusing pdp senators of not asking amaechi any question ask amaechi questions too? Why is he shouting on Twitter? If he has any sensible question he should have asked anarchy or was hr gagged?

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by cardoctor(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mr Fixnigeria, abeg come fix me.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
modath:

You call that comedy troupe "wicked" set up a committee? cheesy

If you hate someone, every innocent actions of their's becomes irritating.... Amaechi still remains bae..

Wish you could walk the positivity talk you claim to be about....
a committee that only probed 18 months of an 8 year tenure can never be up to any good, especially if you remember that Wike was chief of staff to Amaechi in his first term.
A sham of akangaroo panel was never going to paint Amaechi in any positive light.

4 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by MizMyColi(f): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Wht are you contradicting yourself nah?

The PDP and APC as we know it is not the wy forward for Nigeria.
I mentioned the PDP because I foresee a wind of change....
A restructuring and reform....one that I'd be glad to be a part of.

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by jaybee3(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
StarBoard:

The campaign of calumny being waged by Rivers PDP on Amaechi is second to none.
Amaechi can deliver to an extent. He did well in his first term but was bogged down by intra party fighting and Patience Jonathan through Wike.
I believe he can perform credibly if given the chance but make no mistake he is going to get his pound of flesh on Wike.

That would be unfortunate since we all know who is going to suffer from that projected childish and selfish act

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.