Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (54904 Views)

@AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by all4gud(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
kaycid77:

Not asking Amaechi question is the best tactics for PDP, its only a fool that sees otherwise.... Buhari wants him to be cleared by all means so lets see how Mr Duara will fight corruption, If they have asked Amaechi question just like Fashola he would have dribble them and clear himself.

You are a wise person. People don't understand why PDP senators didn't ask Amaechi question,even the twitter noise maker.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by osazeeblue01: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
United Nation please support Biafran. Nigeria is not a country to be. If Buhari probe any body again he will never know peace.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by sucess001(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ohimai...was my junior back in Mellaby hall, UI...we were in the same press organisation.

i always told him not to support that his thuggish oga...obanikoro...now that things aint rosy...he wants to jump ship....

i pray he learns to take positions based on proinciples regardless of current state of affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by jaybee3(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

So now, we're back to the era of speculations?

There's no smoke without fire.
What would it have cost them (all those concerned) to clear up the allegations against Amaechi first?

You still aren't getting it.....

That's simply not the responsibility of the elected senators

3 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by simplycarro: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
aresa:
You know tins don hit shalanga for wailers when wailers begin terminate themselves... grin

No mind the yeye guy. The steady flow of free and slush funds has simply dried up and money was the motivation for these sort of Jonathanian.

3 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
mbulela:

the same way Odili and Diezani are not guilty.
Nigeria is an interesting country.
My guy from the United thread.
Leave these PDP hypocrites.
Odili got a perpetual restraining order basically saying that he could not be dragged before any panel of inquiry and that killed the probe panel on his administration.
Yet these same people expect Amaechi to answer to a kangaroo panel.

4 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by ndcide(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Me na states man I be.
I no send any of them.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by PassingShot(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

The PDP and APC as we know it is not the wy forward for Nigeria.
I mentioned the PDP because I foresee a wind of change....
A restructuring and reform....one that I'd be glad to be a part of.
I wish you good luck even though I am very sure NOTHING GOOD can come out of PDP. Perhaps after a name change though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by zambosanusi56: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by ExInferis(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
ZYZZA:
I almost did the same but can you blame them when buhari is witch hunting those that attached .buhari is a dictator

#iHATEAPC

I'm not familiar with this zombie.

Must be a new infection.

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Demdem2: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

An Allegation which should have been handled or thoroughly cleared before bringing him to stand before Nigerians...
Don't you think?
[b]
U and ur cohorts think u are smart but u aren't. Here are the facts presented to u in plain words.

1) omereji never indicted Amaechi. I have read his report and I Av repeatedly said it before now. U fools won't listen. Today Amaechi brought the report into the senate and said the same thing. He even requested to drop the report for the senate if they deemed fit.

2) wikes white paper on omereji report indicted Amaechi which makes sane minds to ask, what is the basis of indictment. If omereji in his report to wike never indicted him, why did wike have to bring this through the back door into the white paper?

3) immediately after Wike received omereji report, he promised to act on it IMMEDIATELY. prosecuting all those that are culpable. It's more than three weeks now after he received the report, No single court action has wike instituted.

4) if wike is so certain of Amaechi's culpability, sane minds are asking why the delay in prosecution. He has through his AG prosecutorial right to start action against Amaechi in the law court but the thug has not done so yet despite promising to do so immediately.

5) Amaechi is the one in court. He has requested that wike present all his evidences against him before a judge for him to determine if he is corrupt or not. So far, Wike hasnt shown face neither has he shown interest.

Continue deceive urself. Case closed. Next.[/b]

9 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by ManTiger(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
For him to denounce PeeDigPee, he has seen it all and this is the party Mogidi, temitemi1, Barcanista will want to die on.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by onatisi(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
all4gud:

You are a wise person. People don't understand why PDP senators didn't ask Amaechi question,even the twitter noise maker.
even if he will dribble ,they should have asked those questions and let him dribble .this is democracy. Pdp senators in the senate should not come out tomorrow and start saying amaechi or buhari is bad . We elected them to talk and not watch. The truth is they must have reached a bargain with the presidency,apc and amaechi and what they got was enough to keep them quiet.it may not be money but interests.

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by freekick: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
One in a million comment.You are correct bro
Demdem2:
No sensible person is expected to remain there actually.

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by ndcide(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Me na states man I be.
I no send any of them.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by zambosanusi56: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by FTBOY: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
nigerian poliTHIEFians and my ashewo girlfriends are the same.........they can fvck with anybody who's willing to pay

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
jaybee3:

May your ancestors bless you with the fountain of youth.
It's amazing how these Wailers function without their faculties.
Now the senators are supposed to be anti-corruption watchdogs too.
jaybee3:

That would be unfortunate since we all know who is going to suffer from that projected childish and selfish act
True, but unfortunately this war between the two has gone far too deep.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by freekick: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
It is you that will never know peace. oloriburuku omoale Biafra. Very soon if you this flat head people no go import sense a ma na yin ni oruka. oloshi.
osazeeblue01:
United Nation please support Biafran. Nigeria is not a country to be. If Buhari probe any body again he will never know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Demdem2: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
StarBoard:

The campaign of calumny being waged by Rivers PDP on Amaechi is second to none.
Amaechi can deliver to an extent. He did well in his first term but was bogged down by intra party fighting and Patience Jonathan through Wike.
I believe he can perform credibly if given the chance but make no mistake he is going to get his pound of flesh on Wike.

He has to. This shouldn't even be debated.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by lastpage: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Demdem2:

They are cowards CHEST-BEATERS.
Why then all their threats, cries before the d day. On the day of reckoning, they were no where to be found. Coward senators. Shame.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I cant laugh o! grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by amdoyin82(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
demelza:
But this guy should understand the senators na!
Asking him difficult questions would have led to Amaechi opening pandora's box on their head. Amaechi is a problem child, so they just allowed him carry his wahala away.
PDP has enough on their plate already to start adding Amaechi's own to the mix

In other news, otapiapia and rope for sale at discounted prices.
ur head dey dere joor. Indefatigable amaechi, d slayer of PDP.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Demdem2:

[b]
U and ur cohorts think u are smart but u aren't. Here are the facts presented to u in plain words.

1) omereji never indicted Amaechi. I have read his report and I Av repeatedly said it before now. U fools won't listen. Today Amaechi brought the report into the senate and said the same thing. He even requested to drop the report for the senate if they deemed fit.

2) wikes white paper on omereji report indicted Amaechi which makes sane minds to ask, what is the basis of indictment. If omereji in his report to wike never indicted him, why did wike have to bring this through the back door into the white paper?

3) immediately after Wike received omereji report, he promised to act on it IMMEDIATELY. prosecuting all those that are culpable. It's more than three weeks now after he received the report, No single court action has wike instituted.

4) if wike is so certain of Amaechi's culpability, sane minds are asking why the delay in prosecution. He has through his AG prosecutorial right to start action against Amaechi in the law court but the thug has not done so yet despite promising to do so immediately.

5) Amaechi is the one in court. He has requested that wike present all his evidences against him before a judge for him to determine if he is corrupt or not. So far, Wike hasnt shown face neither has he shown interest.

Continue deceive urself. Case closed. Next.[/b]
Funny that the Wailers do not know the intrigues involved.
They sit behind their computers and start forming opinions for everyone.
It is very clear that Wike via Livingston Nwuche and his so-called integrity group are hell bent on sullying the name of Amaechi even going through ridiculous extents.
Nothing more. The same set of braggarts who claimed they were not interested if Amaechi was made minister are suddenly employing under handed short cuts to achieve their aim.

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by babafirst(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
donphilopus:
Let's all put Pa Chukwudi44 in our Prayers. We pray he survives this!! Hospitals would be filled up across the federation between now and tomorrow!!
People like Chukwudi and Barcanista are like those Japanese soldiers that kept fighting 10 years after the 2nd World War ended hoping the Emperor will communicate the capitulation of Japan to them directly . Tonye and Chukwudi are waiting for Emperor GEJ to communicate the capitulation of PDP in the last election to them ,until then it is guerrilla warfare on the Island of Vanity.

4 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by favourlove1: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
bettercreature:
Nice one! many PDP members will commit suicide before weekend
1 down 48.500 to go
it I hear! You guys be killing yourself over politicians they go behind n lounge un ur tax money. Yet wount give you good governance. Ok now an APC member former PDP member. All of a sudden the party which brought him to pwer has no future. Its a piry
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by MizMyColi(f): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
jaybee3:

After all is said and done, the PDP senators, while trying to uphold their moral burden, made a tactical mistake.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Demdem2: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
StarBoard:

Funny that the Wailers do not know the intrigues involved.
They sit behind their computers and start forming opinions for everyone.
It is very clear that Wike via Livingston Nwuche and his so-called integrity group are hell bent on sullying the name of Amaechi even going through ridiculous extents.
Nothing more. The same set of braggarts who claimed they were not interested if Amaechi was made minister are suddenly employing under handed short cuts to achieve their aim.

The big question we keep asking is why has wike has promised after receiving omereji report not started prosecution against Amaechi whom he claimed he has enormous evidence against. Why the delay? He has the time to sponsor numerous petitions upon petitions but can't exercise his powers and instruct his AG to commence prosecution. Only gullible fools will fall for their shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by lastpage: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by lastpage: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
hinwazaka:

Give one example of GEJ bribing senators. Don't talk like a Mushin tout. This forum is for people who have an IQ.

Not just bribing ...but FORCEFULLY BRIBING!

Next please!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by nobeku: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
kaycid77:

Not asking Amaechi question is the best tactics for PDP, its only a fool that sees otherwise.... Buhari wants him to be cleared by all means so lets see how Mr Duara will fight corruption, If they have asked Amaechi question just like Fashola he would have dribble them and clear himself.
Buhari's 5months in office is 25times better than 16years of PDP.. You will have to wait for another 42 and a half months.. Or you do the needful.. Strangle yourself!

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Charly68: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
These people are one ,whether APC or PDP,the truth must be told that on certain political terms,they know how to play their games. It is a matter of political bargain..Amaechi was in PDP for many years,a chairman of Governors forum for almost 4years & it is the same set of paddy paddy in the senate..

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by jaybee3(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

After all is said and done, the PDP senators, while trying to uphold their moral burden, made a tactical mistake.

They idiotically made it personal whilst conveniently forgetting those they are meant to be representing

I blame the electorates that blindly support and hero worship them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband / The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.