Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (54909 Views)

@AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by PassingShot(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
One Wailing Spanner Falls inside River Niger... cheesy grin
Trouble maker. You always love to rub it in.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by hinwazaka: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
PassingShot:

What is the "by all means" in PMB nominating him?

Did the president invade the senate with Ghana-Must-Go filled with dollars as was the practice of OBJ and GEJ?
Give one example of GEJ bribing senators. Don't talk like a Mushin tout. This forum is for people who have an IQ.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
hinwazaka:

Are you an illiterate. Didn't you read his post. He did not say that Amaechi will not be confirmed. APC and illiteracy, are one and the same.

Biafra Rat! What are you doing on my thread! Stay away from here ewu akpukpa nti!

10 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by modath(f): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
PassingShot:

They have obviously failed to understand you!

grin grin grin

Don't mind the two of them, like I resemble hired funeral crier. grin

Cc tayebest & bettercreature .
Both of you should take time & "woju" next time. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by MizMyColi(f): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
PassingShot:

They have obviously failed to understand you!

grin grin grin

I clearly missed the part where Akpabio said "because of Amaechi's corruption charges which indicted him, and for which he has not been cleared, they find him not qualified for screening, therefore they will not ask him any question"

Is that true?
Did Akpabio really say that?
If he did, then I'm not disappointed anymore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
"PDP shall be great again."
- Barcanista.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by kingdompropty: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
What do you do in a scenario where the president is bent on pushing an Amaechi candidacy by all means.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by IlekeHD: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Igbo wailing wailers no go like this one o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Burger01(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
This mofo should go and commit suicide smiley

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by IlekeHD: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
modath:
Today I give up on naija politicians!!!

Lol no be only you cheesy Since Jan 2015 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Beremx(f): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
I dey laff o! grin grin
Congratulations to the Lion of Ubima and the slayer of PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Sijo01(f): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
It was even APC members that were asking Amechi questions. pdp members were looking like zombies

7 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by PassingShot(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

I clearly missed the part where Akpabio said "because of Amaechi's corruption charges which indicted him, and for which he has not been cleared, they find him not qualified for screening, therefore they will not ask him any question"

Is that true?
Did Akpabio really say that?
If he did, then I'm not disappointed anymore.
Please stop it Coli.

This is not, and can not, be a genuine reason not to ask the tough questions if they had any.

The panel had no constitutional standing and you and I know that it cannot be a ground not to screen Amaechi for a federal appointment.

PDP chickened out for fear of being humiliated by Amaechi.

18 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Aufbauh(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ameachi's screening today shows that under a unique situation the majority will have both their says and their ways.

In the same vein, i moved and second the motion that WAILERS should henceforth keep quiet on national issues as the progressives seek to confirm good governance on the Nigerian people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by emmykk(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s][/s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu! Keep wailing, Amaechi is already a Minister!
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Rainbow4real(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha. I can't stop lafing on all PDP Mafia's. Wat hapen to their mouth & all their brohaha.
Well confam. MINISTER AMAECHI. Welcome on board. God pass PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by sammyj: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
PDP is a going down one by one!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by MizMyColi(f): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
The future of Nigeria is not in the hands of PDP or APC. A third force driven by passion, patriotism and nationhood will need to ARISE! - Godwin Amaize.

I like this guy already.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by tayebest(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
modath:

Don't mind the two of them, like I resemble hired funeral crier. grin
Cc tayebest & bettercreature . Both of you should take time & "woju" next time. smiley

My bad... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by IlekeHD: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
sammyj:
PDP is a going down one by one!!!

I hope PDP does not go down. The party needs to rebuild internally (members) /externally (reputation) and become and APC's biggest opposition.

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by anonimi: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
modath:
Today I give up on naija politicians!!! shocked

This MOFO (that has been running his mouth on twitter for ages) must have been ruminating on how to exit PDP with little rancour & fate just dropped this goodie on his laps!!

He won't forget @omojuwa anytime soon though.. cheesy

Still looking at @demolarewaju for his own excuse when he is ready to jump ship...

That Party is at the bottom of the Atlantic.

As I've always opined,TonyeBarcanista is just engaging in a futile endeavour trying to pull up the dead weight.. grin

Quote me wrongly & your destiny will be dealt with the way Amaechi changed PDP's !! sad

Are you, by any chance, suggesting we become a one-party state and CHANGE to a dictatorship as it was under Buhari in 1984/85

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2933230_yousee_jpeg5c5368177eaadfefe6b56dfaa198a093
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by MizMyColi(f): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Please stop it Coli.

This is not, and can not, be a genuine reason not to ask the tough questions if they had any.

The panel had no constitutional standing and you and I know that it cannot be a ground not to screen Amaechi for a federal appointment.

Well, I rest my case then.
I'm tired of holding brief for PDP senators.
That does not change my position that the ministerial screening is a sham.

This is where I stand now.
The future of Nigeria is not in the hands of PDP or APC. A third force driven by passion, patriotism and nationhood will need to ARISE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by babafirst(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Na lie,the spanner 'plus including' the wailer have fallen into the Deep Sea.lol.

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by MizMyColi(f): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Please stop it Coli.

And you know this for sure?
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by akwaowoudo(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Do you know what the EFCC exchanged with the senate minority leader, Godswill Akpabio when he was arrested? Maybe Amaechi's clearance for ministerial appointment.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by simplycarro: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
People are forgetting that the present political environment is completely strange to PDP, they are still learning the rope of opposition politics.
They were only relevant when Saraki needed them to fight a personal political battle.
We should stop giving these guys too much false self of importance, if APC Senators decide to behave as one the way PDP Senators does, it will be completely over for PDP as a party because they will be completely muscled out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by ElFenomeno1: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yepaaaaaaaaa! grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by MrMbaM: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Buhahahaha. You damn too wicked.

8 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Lancier(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
My own na to sell insurance. Sikena!

Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Yakasaii: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
As e de hot
kaycid77:

Not asking Amaechi question is the best tactics for PDP, its only a fool that sees otherwise.... Buhari wants him to be cleared by all means so lets see how Mr Duara will fight corruption, If they have asked Amaechi question just like Fashola he would have dribble them and clear himself.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by ogmaskman: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
7lives:

3 gbosa for you, what most people don't know is that Amaechi can not be so bold to face these people if he is not so sure of himself.
And he will be ready to do what he did to mama piss and oga jona to these pdp senators so the pdp senators simply avoid another yawa.

Guy You nailed it like you were there. Amaechis bold face speaks volume and they (pdp) understood. Just wondering what inko taria will say to save face now.
#istandwithamaechi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times / The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.