Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (54911 Views)

@AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by aksule(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Minority will have a say but the majority will have its way. I think for not questioning him is the best for the pdp. Dont forget that People have decamped from one party to the other and still the affected parties are still in the mainstream of the polity. If he really has a corruption case against him as been peddle by social media, it is just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by InvertedHammer: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
/
I hope some people can sleep tonight.

Going to bed with politicians will leave you sick.

That is for those of you here cursing out one another over politicians that don't care about your existence.

PDP cannot stop Amaechi. Some call it initial gra gra.

\

3 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by reuben79: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Shameless to pa chukwudi anti buhari#anti-change#anti-amaechi.d bigest headache and sleepless 4 u dis nit.if u like go and hang urself.R.i.p

6 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by ExInferis(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Run!

Here come the PDP zombies to make bigger fools of themselves!

11 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by mavinc4u(f): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
modath:

Why are you tired of life

What is the problem with you

Madam, your party members have considered you a PDP member because of their hunger for hatred.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
All of them are the same, whether PDP, APC, Feedeepee or IDP gaan grin. They know how to sort themselves out... I no send them.

Amaechi is a problem child sha...lols. That man's confidence meter is high!

4 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by jaybee3(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

I clearly missed the part where Akpabio said "because of Amaechi's corruption charges which indicted him, and for which he has not been cleared, they find him not qualified for screening, therefore they will not ask him any question"

Is that true?
Did Akpabio really say that?
If he did, then I'm not disappointed anymore.

Wrong!

Senator Akapbio said his PDP colleagues weren't chanced to go through the report of the committee and in turn weren't in a position to ask questions.

Where did you get the assertion that their reason for deciding against questioning Amaechi had something to do with the corruption allegations levied against him when the senate has clearly stated from the onset that their position on such matters is that they can't rule on anything that hasn't been finalized by the law court?

5 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by GudluckIBB(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Otapiapia sellers.pls locate wailers and sell to them.
they are looking for you

5 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Maximillian1: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Tomorrow we go hear "my twitter account was hacked nd I did nt say anytin like dat"

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by PassingShot(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Well, I rest my case then.
I'm tired of holding brief for PDP senators.
That does not change my position that the ministerial screening is a sham.

This is where I stand now.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Let Ohamai Godwin raise the party nah.

3 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by modath(f): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
anonimi:

Are you, by any chance, suggesting we become a one-party state??

Not at all, it is a dangerous thing indeed..but there are other parties to checkmate any executive or legislative excesses.

But if pdp is going to do the job! They should provide effective & productive opposition not the "you remove food for my mouth, I go remove chair for your yansh kind"

All nigerians want is dividends of democracy..

You are free to disagree with me,but let's keep it civil.

5 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by frisky2good(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
They must have their reason for keeping shut but they have to tell the whole world their reason.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by MizMyColi(f): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Wrong!

Senator Akapbio said his PDP colleagues weren't chanced to go through the report of the committee and in turn weren't in a position to ask questions.

Where did you get the assertion that their reason for deciding against questioning Amaechi had something to do with the corruption allegations levied against him when the senate has clearly stated from the onset that their position on such matters is that they can't rule on anything that hasn't been finalized by the law court?

Was he indicted by the commission or not?
Was there a report to that effect?
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
PDP needs urgent medical attention. Can someone volunteer to borrow PDP members his/her private jet to ✈ her (PDP) abroad for a treatment before it too late. PDP is dying.

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mercie97:
the PDP senators courtesy of akpabio shot themselves in the foot when they decided not to ask ameachi any question, OK leave him let him take a bow and go,they refused,ngeneukwenu come and see confusion oo, they don't want to ask questions but they want APC senators to ask Ameachi question.. like someone mentioned earlier that PDP senators are eunuchs ..PDP yeye party and their yeye senators
firstly, you think politicians care about you, u know nothing about politics, you don't know what they have bargained last night, go and Invest in your future, politicians don't have your time, its all about their interest first

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by ZYZZA: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
I almost did the same but can you blame them when buhari is witch hunting those that attached .buhari is a dictator

#iHATEAPC
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by nigeriancuban: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
only a paranoid fanatic would believe ameachi will actually not become minister..

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by MizMyColi(f): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Let Ohamai Godwin raise the party nah.

It could still be PDP.
Albeit, internally reformed.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by dwen: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
I DWEN JOHNSON HEREBY DENOUNCE MY MEMBERSHIP OF PDP. I WILL HENCEFORTH STAY AS ELDER STATE MAN.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by jaybee3(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Was he indicted by the commission or not?
Was there a report to that effect?

Being indicted by a commission is not a confirmation of guilt in the eye of the law.

You need a competent court to proclaim such

It was an allegation and they had no jurisdiction to rule on the matter

4 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by advocates: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: PA CHUKWUDI ON LIFE SUPPORT.

9 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by FRANKDUFF: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu! Keep wailing, Amaechi is already a Minister!

FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS U WILL CERTAINLY WAIL @ B4 THIS YEAR RUNS OUT
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by omenka(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
One Wailing Spanner Falls inside River Niger... cheesy grin
Oh my days!! Rotflmao!! Which one be dis again?? Hain, una wan kill me with laff for dis forum today oo! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by modath(f): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
mavinc4u:

Madam, your party members have considered you a PDP member because of their hunger for hatred.

Me I nor get party, I am only sympathetic to APC's cause cos it's PMB's party & my Yoruba people have a major share in it..

But why use the word "hatred" ?? Too strong!!

You talk like you missed the campaign ran against PMB & now being transferred to Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by MizMyColi(f): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Being indicted by a commission is not a confirmation of guilt in the eye of the law.

You need a competent court to proclaim such

It was an allegation and they had no jurisdiction to rule on the matter

An Allegation which should have been handled or thoroughly cleared before bringing him to stand before Nigerians...
Don't you think?
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by WebSurfer(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
donphilopus:
Let's all put Pa Chukwudi44 in our Prayers. We pray he survives this!! Hospitals would be filled up across the federation between now and tomorrow!!
lwkmd grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
firstly, you think politicians care about you, u know nothing about politics, you don't know what they have bargained last night, go and Invest in your future, politicians don't have your time, its all about their interest first
thank you Mr I know it all
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by gbishman: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
The PDP has still not learnt that it is better to tow the path of honor, conviction and respect. This again has brought to the lamb light the caliber of leaders the party still have within its fold.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by saintkel(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Silence they say is golden
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by holuwatobhy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
I Smell Scam.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by OversightTM(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria's politics has always been a sham... I'm not surprised.
Re: Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening by jaybee3(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

An Allegation which should have been handled or thoroughly cleared before bringing him to stand before Nigerians...
Don't you think?

Most def.. We need people of impeccable character running our affairs but then again the allegation could have been politically motivated as a direct result of ongoing disagreement between the two sworn enemies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times / The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.