Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria (28479 Views)

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / "Women Against Feminism Or Women Against Women": A Feminist View / Women In STEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuukard!

Can you now see why I said if they added all your lineage's intelligence together, you will be dumber than me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am sure you were even raised to believe if an armed robber makes millions that is evidence he is intelligent?

Product of a Patience Jonathan run education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, do you see that everytime you try to give an opinion, you open up for me to humiliate your moronic arsse? grin grin grin grin

Mutaino7!
Well we're not talking of armed robbers here, are we? cheesy
We're talking of supposedly unintelligent people who despite their unintelligence, became popular and rich... Achievers in their own way b1tch.

Where does this leave saga-tinyweenie-mite?
Does your intelligence even pay your bills, aren't you behind on your rent in your one-room cubicle? gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Well we're not talking of armed robbers here, are we? cheesy
We're talking of supposedly unintelligent people who despite their unintelligence, became popular and rich... Achievers in their own way b1tch.

Where does this leave saga-tinyweenie-mite?
Does your intelligence even pay your bills, aren't you behind on your rent in your one-room cubicle? gringrin

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Is your measure of intelligence not by how much millions someone has made, cretin? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Product of a failed education system?

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2015
I am your new nemesis! grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2491352/women-designed-seek-multiple-partners/8#39308336

The more you talk, the more I will humiliate you.

Unfortunately, you are too cretinous, it is quite easy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

Is your measure of intelligence not by how much millions someone has made, cretin? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Product of a failed education system?
My measure of intelligence is by how someone makes a comfortable life for themselves OR by how much contribution they've made to the society in terms of science, technology, or the arts... gringrin

Not that I expected a cockroach immigrant school dropout to know that.

But please tell us b1tch, what is the measure of your own much-hyped intelligence?
Repeating moronic, cretinous, fvcktard? Is that it? cheesy

Phaggit whinger!
I know you're behind on your rent, go pay up c0cksucker. gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

My measure of intelligence is by how someone makes a comfortable life for themselves OR by how much contribution they've made to the society in terms of science, technology, or the arts... gringrin

Not that I expected a cockroach immigrant school dropout to know that.

But please tell us b1tch, what is the measure of your own much-hyped intelligence?
Repeating moronic, cretinous, fvcktard? Is that it? cheesy

Phaggit whinger!
I know you're behind on your rent, go pay up c0cksucker. gringrin

So I am now forcing you to think before you talk? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai!

My Belle o, my head o. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Unfortunately for your dumb arsse, you are too daft for your thinking to even matter.

Lets run through your cretinous definition of Intelligence. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

"My measure of intelligence is by how someone makes a comfortable life for themselves OR by how much contribution they've made to the society in terms of science, technology, or the arts..."

So cretinous fuuktard, an armed robber who makes a comfortable life for himself is intelligent then? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see what happens when a cretin tries to give a definition? grin grin grin grin grin

crackhaus, you are on the Sagamite suya grill. cheesy

Fire go burn you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

[s]You are a cretinous fuuktard!

So I am now forcing you to think before you talk? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai!

My Belle o, my head o. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Unfortunately for your dumb arsse, you are too daft for your thinking to even matter.

Lets run through your cretinous definition of Intelligence. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

"My measure of intelligence is by how someone makes a comfortable life for themselves OR by how much contribution they've made to the society in terms of science, technology, or the arts..."

So cretinous fuuktard, an armed robber who makes a comfortable life for himself is intelligent then? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see what happens when a cretin tries to give a definition? grin grin grin grin grin

crackhaus, you are on the Sagamite suya grill. cheesy

Fire go burn you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]
Did an armed robber steal your toy gun? gringrin

Why did you leave out the second part of the definition, you don't like that one? cheesy

Now tell us what saga-tinyweenie-mite has achieved with his intelligence so far, apart from being behind on his rent in that council flat he shares with like 50 other sagamu immigrants? gringrin

I'm waiting phaggit whinger!

4 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Did an armed robber steal your toy gun? gringrin

Why did you leave out the second part of the definition, you don't like that one? cheesy

Now tell us what saga-tinyweenie-mite has achieved with his intelligence so far apart from being behind on his rent in that council flat he shared with like 50 other sagamu immigrants? gringrin

What did I say? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The more you talk, the more I shall humiliate you.

Cretin, when you use "OR", you did not know what that conjunction means? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You did not know when the condition of one of the assertions is met, the other becomes redundant when you use such a conjunction? grin grin grin

Product of Mama Piss-run education system! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"They are sharing blood" graduate! grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, did I not tell you that you were a cretinous fuuktard? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how easy it is for me to humiliate you? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2015
Kai! Saga you are mean o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

[s]

What did I say? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The more you talk, the more I shall humiliate you.

Cretin, when you use "OR", you did not know what that conjunction means? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You did not know when the condition of one of the assertions is met, the other becomes redundant when you use such a conjunction? grin grin grin

Product of Mama Piss-run education system! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"They are sharing blood" graduate! grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, did I not tell you that you were a cretinous fuuktard? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how easy it is for me to humiliate you? grin grin grin grin grin [/s]
Who asked you to define conjunction?
You are still trying to prove to me how smart you are? cheesycheesy

Saga-tinyweenie-mite, tell us in plain language what your intelligence has done for you apart from being a stowaway on a canoe to cross into Europe...
You think intelligence is typing fvcktard, cretinous, and moronic on NL for years? gringrin

You're my b1tch forever on NL for still trying to impress me with akara-seller logic. grin

4 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2015
@crackhaus

When you are done with your new playmate grin grin remember to answer my question.

4 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:
Kai! Saga you are mean o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Like the agama lizard that nods its head for jumping down a tree when no one else applauds it... cheesycheesy

Apart from being a phaggit whinger, you clearly suffer a severe form of bipolar disorder. grin

5 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Who asked you to define conjunction?
You are still trying to prove to me how smart you are? cheesycheesy

Saga-tinyweenie-mite, tell us in plain language what your intelligence has done for you apart from being a stowaway on a canoe to cross into Europe...
You think intelligence is typing fvcktard, cretinous, and moronic on NL for years? gringrin

You're my b1tch forever on NL for still trying to impress me with akara-seller logic. grin

Was it Mama Piss authored textbooks you used to learn what Intelligence is? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mama Piss who you regard as the "achiever"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She did not teach you what "OR" means? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how easy it is to intellectually bully you? grin grin grin grin grin

YOU ARE IN SOUP! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Like the agama lizard that nods its head for jumping down a tree when no one else applauds it... cheesycheesy

Apart from being a phaggit whinger, you clearly suffer a severe form of bipolar disorder. grin

Who is suffering?

Me or a dumb fuuktard being publicly humiliated after I boasted I would publicly humiliate him? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On this NAIRALAND, I will emasculate your dumb arsse. angry

Watch! grin grin grin grin grin

I am your new NEMESIS! grin

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

Was it Mama Piss authored textbooks you used to learn what Intelligence is? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mama Piss who you regard as the "achiever"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She did not teach you what "OR" means? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how easy it is to intellectually bully you? grin grin grin grin grin

YOU ARE IN SOUP! grin grin grin grin grin grin
An intellectual living in council flat and behind on his rent.

Your intellect can't give you money or at least some fame in sagamu, and you're hating on mama peace. cheesycheesy

Was she the one that told you to stowaway on a canoe into Europe with no certificate or plan? grin

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

An intellectual living in council flat and behind on his rent.

Your intellect can't give you money or at least some fame in sagamu, and you're hating on mama peace. cheesycheesy

Was she the one that told you to stowaway on a canoe into Europe with no certificate or plan? grin

Cretinous fuuktard, is this your explanation of how Mama Piss taught you what "OR" means? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

Who is suffer?
This is the person hating on mama peace... cheesycheesy

I said it, this immigrant surely has no certificate and is a school dropout... grin

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by YourCoffin: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
coogar:

i fail to see any sort of discrimination myself. the OP said.... The Constitution provides in Section 26(2) that a woman who is or has been married to a citizen of Nigeria may be registered as a citizen of Nigeria, but silent as to whether a woman married to a foreign national can confer Nigerian nationality on her foreign husband.

the silence is actually an advantage to the nigerian women cos when there's no law, there's no crime. if the constitution remains silent over an issue it then means if any woman were to marry a foreign national, nothing can stop her from conferring the nigerian citizenship on her foreign husband since the law does not expressively say she has committed a crime if she were to do so.

where's the discrimination in that? since when did the nigerian passport even bear any relevance in the grand scheme of things. 3 of my oyibo friends got the nigerian passport the same day in lagos. there was no rigorous check done or anything. they rubbed palms, they were made to wait for few hours & their passports were issued to them.

mcchewwww!

Exactly. To the best of my knowledge, Nigerian constitution doesn't portray any discrimination against any group, sex or race. Discrimination is witnessed only in it's application and that's where the writer should have focused on, not embarking on a malicious campaign to mis-represent the constitution.
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

This is the person hating on mama peace... cheesycheesy

I said it, this immigrant surely has no certificate and is a school dropout...

Do I look like a Mama Piss product like you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

Do I look like a Mama Piss product like you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why did you run to edit it? cheesycheesy
You were caught, at least be brave enough to accept your goof.

You see your life? grin

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Why did you run to edit it? cheesycheesy
You were caught, at least be brave enough to accept your goof.

You see your life? grin

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

Are you attempting a new dumb tactics to deviate from the fact that you do not know and cannot define what intelligenc is? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how easy it is for me to humiliate you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are in deep soup? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nemesis e ti de! (Your Nemesis has arrived!) grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by babygirlfl: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
YourCoffin:

Exactly. To the best of my knowledge, Nigerian constitution doesn't portray any discrimination against any group, sex or race. Discrimination is witnessed only in it's application and that's where the writer should have focused on, not embarking on a malicious campaign to mis-represent the constitution.

See my post above. It has been tested in court. A Nigerian woman could not confer citizenship on her foreign husband. Are you saying the fact that a man can confer citizenship to his foreign wife while a woman cannot is fair?

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by coogar: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
YourCoffin:

the writer is obviously trying to be captain save-a-hoe! his point of view is a disgrace.

babygirlfl:

See my post above. It has been tested in court. A Nigerian woman could not confer citizenship on her foreign husband.

not quite.....
we dunno the details of the case. vayola sears herself doesn't sound nigerian.....even if she were to be, there's a due process to be followed before conferring citizenship on a foreign husband.

•she has to marry him
•the husband has to stay in nigeria for x years
•the husband must be of a good conduct
•etcetera etcetera.

how are we sure all these conditions were met? there has to be a cogent reason for her case to be thrown out. the fact that the writer didn't mention what really happened is suspicious.
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

[s]
You are a cretinous fuuktard.

Are you attempting a new dumb tactics to deviate from the fact that you do not know and cannot define what intelligenc is? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how easy it is for me to humiliate you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are in deep soup? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nemesis e ti de! (Your Nemesis has arrived!) grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

Pay your council flat rent phaggit, and get my d1ck outta your mouth...

How can you hate on Mama Peace and still be typing this:
Who is suffer? grin

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Pay your council flat rent phaggit, and get my d1ck outta your mouth...

How can you hate on Mama Peace and still be typing this:
Who is suffer? grin

Where did I type that?

Do I look like a product like you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do I look like someone that says Mama Piss is an iconic achiever? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2015

See my post above. It has been tested in court. A Nigerian woman could not confer citizenship on her foreign husband.

26 (1): Subject to the provisions of section 28 of this Constitution, a person to whom the provisions of this section apply may be registered as a citizen of Nigeria, if the President is satisfied that -

(a) he is a person of good character;

(b) he has shown a clear intention of his desire to be domiciled in Nigeria; and

(c) he has taken the Oath of Allegiance prescribed in the Seventh Schedule to this Constitution.

Obviously, all of these conditions were not met...

Someone with no intention of residing in Nigeria and with no Nigerian parentage is supposed to be given Nigerian citizenship?
Will he be living in his country permanently and be a Nigerian citizen at the same time?

Na wah o! gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

Where did I type that?

Do I look like a product like you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do I look like someone that says Mama Piss is an iconic achiever? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You can deny all you want phaggit, but I quoted before you edited... grin

This further goes to prove that you're forever my b1tch, b1tch!
Can't even admit to a mistype for fear of being hounded like the b1tch that you are... cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by babygirlfl: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
coogar:

not quite.....
we dunno the details of the case. vayola sears herself doesn't sound nigerian.....even if she were to be, there's a due process to be followed before conferring citizenship on a foreign husband.

•she has to marry him
•etcetera etcetera.

how are we sure all these conditions were met? there has to be a cogent reason for her case to be thrown out. the fact that the writer didn't mention what really happened is suspicious.

I have read it from various sources and they all say the same thing. Also these conditions you mentioned seems to be the condition to be met by a Nigerian woman's foreign husband but not a Nigeria mans foreign wife. That itself is discrimination.

A constitution that is not discriminating based on gender should read something like a citizen shall bla bla bla.

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

You can deny all you want phaggit, but I quoted before you edited... grin

This further goes to prove that you're forever my b1tch, b1tch!
Can't even admit to a mistype for fear of being hounded like the b1tch that you are... cheesycheesy

Try a new attempt to deviate from you stupidity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you were telling us that a rich armed robber is a good example of the more intelligent people? grin grin grin grin grin

Do you want to say any other thing and expose yourself to me humiliating your dumb arsse? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
@LordReed, the answer to your question is no!

However, chapter 29 includes females in its entirety... that should clear whatever sentiments that (356) is discriminatory.

The problem with you all screaming discrimination is that you want to see discrimination.
No country's constitution is 100% fool-proof...more often than not, one section makes up for the lapses in another, and sometimes even contradict each other.

Also, you might want to look up the difference between felony assault and misdemeanor assault.

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by YourCoffin: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
coogar:

the writer is obviously trying to be captain save-a-hoe! his point of view is a disgrace.

not quite.....

•she has to marry him
•etcetera etcetera.

I don't blame him sha. I blame the blogging trend
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by YourCoffin: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
babygirlfl:

See my post above. It has been tested in court. A Nigerian woman could not confer citizenship on her foreign husband. Are you saying the fact that a man can confer citizenship to his foreign wife while a woman cannot is fair?

yeah, I read it but the story is too vague to arrive at a reasonable conclusion. Due to the limited time I have in my hands, I was waiting for Coogar to deliver on his promise
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by babygirlfl: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
YourCoffin:

yeah, I read it but the story is too vague to arrive at a reasonable conclusion. Due to the limited time I have in my hands, I was waiting for Coogar to deliver on his promise

Ok. Apart from that part, I think there are so many other bits of our constitution that shows that woman are discriminated in one form or another. Forget the writers interpretation, look at our constitution and tell me if you honestly think there is no form of discrimination.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

My Mother Wants Us To Stop Bearing Our Father's Name / How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.