Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,926 members, 7,848,755 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (674638 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
CabbieAC:

You're not okay! Who's kabukabuAC? I need answers oo

I said "Tourism with Kakanfo" with a crown beside the kakanfo

Iya Agba ki lo ma n se yin gan na ehn!

I know, then I remembered how often you get banned.

Some of us would become confused if tourism with kankanfo is being taught by KabukabuABC grin grin

I will fix it tho.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
another page on me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
IlekeHD:

I know, then I remembered how often you get banned.

Some of us would become confused if tourism with kankanfo is being taught by KabukabuABC grin grin

I will fix it tho.

Wo leave am jare! grin grin cheesy If the two get banned then "whathaveidone" will come in and the students will probably hate their new teacher grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Osun

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
CabbieAC:
Wo leave am jare! grin grin cheesy If the two get banned then "whathaveidone" will come in and the students will probably hate their new teacher grin

Ok but this is gonna cost you, baba agba.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Amazing pic. I absolutely love nature.

Osun folks need to start investing in tourism asap.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3052947_dscn0636_jpegcce86a667f5aae94c255f1053553651c
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. You can't stand these heifers. I understand cos they're emotional irritants and very greedy. grin

But you defo need to take that anger out on one of their chics, like FFK does. grin

Anyway, I think Calabar folks are decent. I go to some Calabar restaurant from time to time and the folks there are supremely nice and cultured.

Lol FFK is an unprincipled mawffugh.The only guy who will curse Ojukwu today and still have the audacity to marry a female romani the next day grin cheesy

I agree with you Calabar folks are descent.Grew up with some of them

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
How did they carve those walls at that point in history? And what tools did they use?

Intriguing and artistic building.

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Shymm3x:
Amazing pics. I absolutely love nature.
Osun folks need to start investing in tourism asap.

Shymexx liking something that doesn't twerk? Idonbelivit! embarassed

@CabbieAC

With "aareonakanakafo or kankafo?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yesterday I posted about what the former Cross-river governor did with tourism.Aregbe needs to take a cue from that

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Shymm3x:
How did they carve those walls at that point in history? And what tools did they use?

Intriguing and artistic building.

This is why I love watching "Ancient Aliens - Ancient Alien Theory", yea sounds tacky, but you learn about other cultures around the world and several "unbelievable" discoveries that shouldn't have been possible at certain time periods.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
IlekeHD:

@CabbieAC

Aareonakakanfo is too long jor! kilode?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
CabbieAC:

Lol FFK is an unprincipled mawffugh.The only guy who will curse Ojukwu today and still have the audacity to marry a female romani the next day grin cheesy

I agree with you Calabar folks are descent.Grew up with some of them

Bwaahahahahaha. FFK is a legend but he doubles up as the kryptonite of Igbo chics. That guy just picks 'em and even when he's at war with Igbos, he'd still sleep next to an Igbo chic. That's the type of guy that will lead a war to Igboland and still come back with 200 Igbo wives. grin

What do you think about Akwa Ibom folks?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
IlekeHD:

@CabbieAC

My life isn't about twerking, though I like chics built like a proper African woman should. Shyte, I'm African and I'll always stay true to my roots, regardless of how I feel about a lot of things.

I love nature. My ideal get-away would be to get lost somewhere in the serengeti and just watch how amazing nature and the planet is. If not for how messed up Lagos is - I would've loved to build a beach house there. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
CabbieAC:

[b]Aareonakakanfo is too long jor! kilode?[/b]

isn't tht what we've all been trying to tell ya? Ika lo fi se pelu ID yen, o mo pe o ti gun ju grin grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
IlekeHD:

This is why I love watching "Ancient Aliens - Ancient Alien Theory", yea sounds tacky, but you learn about other cultures around the world and several "unbelievable" discoveries that shouldn't have been possible at certain time periods.

Yes, I do that sometimes but mostly on YouTube though.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwaahahahahaha. FFK is a legend but he doubles up as the kryptonite of Igbo chics. That guy just picks 'em and even when he's at war with Igbos, he'd still sleep next to an Igbo chic. That's the type of guy that will lead a war to Igboland and still come back with 200 Igbo wives. grin

What do you think about Akwa Ibom folks?

grin grin grin cheesy I don't take that character seriously.He's a psycho

Those guys from Akwa-Ibom,Calabar and Rivers are some of the nicest people I've ever met

Their proximity to romanis is unfortunate.They shouldn't be in the same area.Its like cashew stains on a white robe

The romanis among them can be as stvp!d as the red mud ones.Well... who cares a romani is a romani grin grin

Red mud romani/Niger-delta romani..All join cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Shymm3x:

My life isn't about twerking, though I like chics built like a proper African woman should. Shyte, I'm African and I'll always stay true to my roots, regardless of how I feel about a lot of things.

I love nature. My ideal get-away would be to get lost somewhere in the serengeti and just watch how amazing nature and the planet is. If not for how messed up Lagos is - I would've loved to build a beach house there. grin

*Thumbs up, my brother* Same here. You should visit the grand canyon!
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Osun

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
IlekeHD:

isn't tht what we've all been trying to tell ya? Ika lo fi se pelu ID yen, o mo pe o ti gun ju grin grin

Mii ti e mo nkan ti mo nro ni igba ti mo mu oruko yen grin grin cheesy

Funny enough, On every forum I've been, people have always had issues with the ID. Even on youtube cheesy grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Whomever is managing Osun state tourism webpage should be flogged and fired.

So much potential, yet poof!
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
CabbieAC:

Mii ti e mo nkan ti mo nro ni igba ti mo mu oruko yen grin grin cheesy

Funny enough, On every forum I've been, people have always had issues with the ID. Even on youtube cheesy grin

*Searching for the ID on youtube* cool

I told you, someone can easily kidnap you....... embarassed embarassed
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
CabbieAC:

grin grin grin cheesy I don't take that character seriously.He's a psycho

Those guys from Akwa-Ibom,Calabar and Rivers are some of the nicest people I've ever met

Their proximity to romanis is unfortunate.They shouldn't be in the same area.Its like cashew stains on a white robe

The romanis among them can be as stvp!d as the red mud ones.Well... who cares a romani is a romani grin grin

Red mud romani/Niger-delta romani..All join cheesy grin

Hale FFK!! And he's somewhat talented/gifted. Then again, you can't attend all those top-notch private schools, SOAS, and Cambridge - and be a blockhead. The man probably just messes with drugs. I don't understand how can have his face everywhere and be unstable like that. If he's an anonymous character on the internet, it's understandable. But when you've ya face everywhere like that, there are just certain things you should never do. FFK is just crazy! grin

Akwa Ibom folks have some very nice women and amazing bodies. You need to check them out. lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
IlekeHD:

*Searching for the ID on youtube* cool

I told you, someone can easily kidnap you....... embarassed embarassed

Looool even folks here have told me they see me on youtube so kini big deal .You wan hack am? grin grin cheesy
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
IlekeHD:

*Thumbs up, my brother* Same here. You should visit the grand canyon!

Hopefully, in future. But I wanna do a tour of the Caribbean first before going down into South America.

You know I had one crazy idea like three years ago about driving from Eastern Nigeria, all the way to Cape Verde. Someone one here just told me to allow it if I want to stay alive. grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
CabbieAC:
Looool even folks here have told me they see me on youtube so kini big deal .You wan hack am? grin grin cheesy

Yes o. Maybe you posted something about your alma mater. embarassed

Shymm3x:

Hopefully, in future. But I wanna do a tour of the Caribbean first before going down into South America.
You know I had one crazy idea like three years ago about driving from Eastern Nigeria, all the way to Cape Verde. Someone one here just told me to allow it if I want to stay alive. grin

lmaooooo that person was seriously looking out for you. I doubt a polished yoruba boy like you would have made it out of Eastern Nigeria alive, talk less of cape verde.

I'm going on a caribbean cruise soooooonnnnn.......hopefully I getta see some wonderful Carib environment.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
IlekeHD:

Iya Agba you sef dey watch match?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
IlekeHD:

Yes o. Maybe you posted something about your alma mater. embarassed

lmaooooo that person was seriously looking out for you. I doubt a polished yoruba boy like you would have made it out of Eastern Nigeria alive, talk less of cape verde.

I'm going on a caribbean cruise soooooonnnnn.......hopefully I getta see some wonderful Carib environment.

I know right. And she's also Ibadan...'em chics from Ibadan always show the Ijebu nyggah loads of love. She saved my life and I need to put a ring on her finger. grin

The Caribbean is beautiful. Have you been to Cancun? We defo need to invest in tourism in the SW, so folks can go to Yorubaland, rather than go give all that money to other countries.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Shymm3x:

I know right. And she's also Ibadan...'em chics from Ibadan always show the Ijebu nyggah loads of love. She saved my life and I need to put a ring on her finger. grin

The Caribbean is beautiful. Have you been to Cancun? We defo need to invest in tourism in the SW, so folks can go to Yorubaland, rather than go give all that money to other countries.

You and Ibadan chicx grin

No, not yet. Soonnnn.

We also need to advertise our tourist spots.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
CabbieAC:

Iya Agba you sef dey watch match?

No time for nonsense (Sports)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (384) (Reply)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.