Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (668120 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
Dimeji Bankole?,its been long since i last heard any news about him.

Last I heard, the dude is heralding a Youth empowerment program in Nigeria.

Is this a joke?

Why can't these politicians be taken to task?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:
[size=18pt]Allocation of key ministerial portfolios to Yoruba extraction, a big challenge — Osoba[/size]

Aare, I'll personally like for us to discuss this. I know Gbawe counts this portfolios a bless, but ....... someone else claimed that it's a smart move on Buhari's part to make the South work [and take any potential blame].

@Shymmex, Katsumoto, modath, TerraCotta, StuntingBlack, oyb, etc

What is your take on this little exposure?

Buhari would surely take the blame,the 'south blame' theory does not work for me.Take for example now,there is fuel scarcity and a drop in power generation,but nobody screaming Fashola or kachikwu,everyone is blaming Buhari.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Osomalo:
at StuntingBlack,

In addition to your suggestions, we also need a new political party.

I'd earlier suggested a new political party(Oodua Progressive Political Party) but they said now that we have won the centre, it'd be better if we align with the party at the centre. But I don't believe it's all about the party at the centre. What should bother us is our region, our governors are not performing up to expectation. We need another political party that will give them run for their money. Now they believe PDP is not an option, therefore they'll continue to rule SW.

Those Onigbese[b]s[/b] governors need to wake up. Time is going.

I'm too anxious to agree with the OPPP simply because APC started the same way [small regional party], then it branched off into a national opposition until it became the most powerful party in Africa.

OPPP may end up going the same route if it's not restricted to a regional party. Unless the end goal is regionalism, regional parties are doomed and stereotyped as "tribalism". A regional party has no power or interest to the people i.e APGA.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Buhari would surely take the blame,the 'south blame' theory does not work for me.Take for example now,there is fuel scarcity and a drop in power generation,but nobody screaming Fashola or kachikwu,everyone is blaming Buhari.

Who are we blaming for our petroleum issue? Madueke

Who are we blaming for the pathetic economy? Nngozi Iweala

Who did we blame for our lowly rated airports? Oduah

The blame will go to the specific person in charge of each sector which will eventually branch of to tribe blame game.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by shizzy7(f): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
Dimeji Bankole?,its been long since i last heard any news about him.
Since he lost his daughter, he has distanced himself away from politics.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
lalasticlala ,i saw you viewing this thread earlier ,do something about Arizona123 . He has violated rules 2,3 and 15....or are those rules just there for decoration?.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
shizzy7:
Since he lost his daughter, he has distanced himself away from politics.

He had a daughter? Se ko se pe won fi omo yen se ogun?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

Who are we blaming for our petroleum issue? Madueke

Who are we blaming for the pathetic economy? Nngozi Iweala

Who did with blame for lowly rated airports? Oduah

The blame will go to the specific person in charge of each sector which will eventually branch of to tribe blame game.

Who got voted out?...who gets blasted on a daily basis?.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

Haba !!!.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Who got voted out?...who gets blasted on a daily basis?.

That's the bigger picture. But you can't claim that individual ministers/tribe aren't being blame.

At the end of the day, I say we form a regional party if and only if our main goal is to achieve regionalism [if we think the likelihood is 80%]
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Haba !!!.

Haba kini?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by shizzy7(f): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

Yes, she died last year October at the age of 7. She had sickle cell.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
I'll be really disappointed if the lalasticlala guy doesn't clean up this thread.

He's probably the only mod we can rely on and I saw him viewing the thread earlier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
shizzy7:
Yes, she died last year October at the age of 7. She had sickle cell.

Omg.... I remember now. Wow.....I hope that has changed his perspective in life that the rich also suffer.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by StuntingBlack(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Osomalo:
at StuntingBlack,

In addition to your suggestions, we also need a new political party.

I'd earlier suggested a new political party(Oodua Progressive Political Party) but they said now that we have won the centre, it'd be better if we align with the party at the centre. But I don't believe it's all about the party at the centre. What should bother us is our region, our governors are not performing up to expectation. We need another political party that will give them run for their money. Now they believe PDP is not an option, therefore they'll continue to rule SW.

Those Onigbese[b]s[/b] governors need to wake up. Time is going.

Trust me, flaging a new party is never near a solution at the moment. Apart from been a waste of time, resource and advantage, flagging a new party will send the SS and SE a signal that we support them (which is not so). And you know what? SW loses APC.

The ONLY circumstance that will warrant a new party right now is the neglect we Youths are facing. Is flagging a new party under the aegis Oodua Yoruba Youths Progressive Party better? HELL YES if you ask me. A new party that will press home the will of Yoruba youths is what we need right now. Imagine having the likes of Ribadu as a campaign tool in OYYPP to start with (just an example though)... I mean you get the trill. If we Youths can unite by making use of the media, in few years, we will sure look back and be impressed. Its only a pity we Youths just havent realized WE ARE THE ONES putting these failures in power.

PS.. As far flagging a new party, lets rest that for now as it may not benefit us in terms of strategy and advantage!!
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

Accursed hunger induced anorexic afam4never, not everyone is as jobless as the crippled eunuch that sired you. Ya misery got you to trek all the way from Onitsha to Mauritius, yet ya life is still fvcked. And what the fvck is my business with the "nigeria's uk embassy"?

We don't do scams out here...if I ever lose my job and my life ain't improving - I'd rather move food, serve the feinds and get rich quick, than waste time looking for who to scam online.

Fvck off my mentions, you reprobate cannibalistic monkey.

You shouldn't have replied the k-legged !dd!ot boy

He's a minnow and I got my eyes fixated on the lil piece of ch!t but we can't do that here

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

That's the bigger picture. But you can't claim that individual ministers/tribe aren't being blame.

At the end of the day, I say we form a regional party if and only if our main goal is to achieve regionalism [if we think the likelihood is 80%]

I agree with the regional party thing,thats what catalonia did earlier this year,they voted a regional party into the parliament,with the sole purpose of pushing for seccession.Western Nigeria can do the same,and our purpose should be Regionalism.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Hahahahahahaaaaa. Epain am. Joblesss online scammer. Go get descent job and help urself. Ashawoo nwoke. Onye oshi

Accursed Igbotic villager, stop messing up the thread with nuclear bombs. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

You shouldn't have replied the k-legged !dd!ot boy

He's a minnow and I got my eyes fixated on the lil piece of ch!t but we can't do that here

Word.

It's better to ignore him and his "amu amu amu" sound like the now extinct Idanre monkeys, his progenitors. grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by shizzy7(f): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Accursed Igbotic villager, stop messing up the thread with nuclear bombs. grin

ilekehd, jstbeinhonest, please stop replying that moniker so he can leave this thread.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Who is this thing quoting me? Abeg crawl back to ur ogun soka forest. Bastardtt

Rule No 15 , lalasticlala , obinoscopy , seun ,
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
9jacrip:

Does anyone know where one can purchase UDCA (Ursodeoxycholic Acid) or a herbal gallstone medication (I would like to think our forefathers must have had a way of dealing with it) here in Nigeria?

I have not been able to find it, either I'm looking in the wrong places or I'm not looking well enough.

My peeps for naija make una help me expand my search yo.

Is that not what we call ogun efu? The elixir mother forced into our stomach to build immune. I may be wrong....
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Word.

It's better to ignore him and his "amu amu amu" sound like the now extinct Idanre monkeys, his progenitors. grin

Common, dont insult the Idanre monkeys now....

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (384) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.