Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (668033 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Scatterboss:

Long time bro, Thank God for this thread, will have to go start from Page 1, its nice seeing our old vets here discussing on the progress of our land. God bless Yorubaland.

Odua Agbe wa o.

If you start from page 1, you won't catch up as the thread moves an average of 15 pages per day. Simply join the conversation.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Scatterboss:

Long time bro, Thank God for this thread, will have to go start from Page 1, its nice seeing our old vets here discussing on the progress of our land. God bless Yorubaland.

Odua Agbe wa o.
This eggheader?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Katsumoto: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

I guess you dont understand what the catalans plan to do,they'll simply keep protesting on the floor of the parliament,Little by little pressure would be mounted on the govt to prove that it is actually running a democracy,A referendum would eventually be passed,besides the Basque region also support catalonia (They also attempted to secced),About EU,they'll surely recognize catalonia,it might just take time.

I know Catalan very well and I also know Castilians very well. Catalonia is going no where. Making noise will not lead to others getting tired of your noise. Catalan has been making noise since the war of Spanish Succession in the 18th century. Spain is divided into 19 regions if you include 2 autonomous cities; so 2 regions - Basque & Catalonia - will never achieve independence. In any case, all regions have devolved powers with the 1978 constitution. All that is left is secession but Spain will never agree to that.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Scatterboss(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

If you start from page 1, you won't catch up as the thread moves an average of 15 pages per day. Simply join the conversation.

Ileke, Long time sis. Will do asap.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by OkaOme: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
[s]
wytecat:
You tried as usual but failed, foolish subhuman. Paranoid vagabond from the ape tribe!
[/s]
May Sango's fire consume everything you hold dear in life! Useless Yellowbar street tout! Look at the ape calling another person ape. Do you want me to start uploading pictures? Onye ofemmmanu grin grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Scatterboss(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
IyaIode:

This eggheader?

Nah.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Katsumoto: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:

But current politicians will not adopt this because they wont be able to inflate contracts exorbitantly.

Katz, you will never corner me in your traps...I plan ahead before I interchange with you. grin. grin

Beside, I have a question for you on Kiriji.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whats the question bro?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Scatterboss:

Ileke, Long time sis. Will do asap.

Hmmm..... help me remember the person behind this ID grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Scatterboss(m): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
tupacshakur:

Shymmex ti di Alarina. grin

Shymmex baba! The babe go gree for me so?

I just skimmed through her recent posts and she seems smart. My kind of girl.

Nikkygal, a kii yin o...Eku irole.

Bros, Long time.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Scatterboss(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

Hmmm..... help me remember the person behind this ID grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy Dont worry grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Scatterboss:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Dont worry grin

I'll figure it out, don't worry.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tupacshakur(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Scatterboss:

Bros, Long time.

Awon omo wobe!...Wobe!

Flat-head destroyer! Ekun oko Igbo! grin

Scatter baba!

#Double-twale#

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Katz,
I am yet to get to the root of the misunderstanding that erupted into Kiriji war.

This is what I know about men's outlook on life and survival generally.

1. If you lay a feast of every decent and desirable dish on a table a mile long and invite men to it in reward for them to join a suicide mission squad, no man will show up.

2. If you open a vault filled with money and jewels as reward for suicide mission, men will show up, take a stock of it and ask you if they commit suicide how then will they enjoy all these treasure.

3. If you lay beautiful women on beds as rewards for men to join a suicide squad, men will trample over one another to be the first in line. Some will turn back once it dawns on them its not an everlasting reward.

4. If you promise virgins...72 of them as everlasting reward...and give suicide mission as the gateway to these virgins, plenty of men will show up ready to strap on and go to the mission. Some will ask for time to think about it and consult with their friends and brothers, half of them will return with their brothers and friends as volunteers....the other half will wonder why the heaven virgin is more valuable than the earthly virgin and never return.

I share this to bring you into reflection about man, poussy and survival. Take time to think about it and then share with me why Yorubas went to a total war and destoyed land and lives and towns and properties. Did someone steal Alaafin's cow? I doubt it. Somewhere in this intrigue there was a woman. I want to know this heroine and her story. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
tupacshakur:

Awon omo wobe!...Wobe!

Scatter baba!

#Double-twale#

Aahh, dem don come o, awon OPC! grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Scatterboss(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
tupacshakur:

Awon omo wobe!...Wobe!

Scatter baba!

#Double-twale#

Boss man, I hail baba. Where is Ilugunboy? Been reading lovely stuff on this thread, will have to jump to Page 200. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
tupacshakur:

Awon omo wobe!...Wobe!

Scatter baba!

#Double-twale#

Who is he?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tupacshakur(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Awa ni yen!

I think this thread needs a military wing to handle the unwarranted invasions from the flat-headed ones. grin

Scatterboss, abi kini o feel nipa suggestion mi?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by devilishM: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Scatterboss:

Odua Agbe wa o.

Sir Scatter, awon eleyi. You no dey read your message at all, i don send message tire. Welcome back boss.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Scatterboss(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
tupacshakur:

Awa ni yen!

I think this thread needs a military wing to handle the unwarranted invasions from the flat-headed ones. grin

Scatterboss, abi kini o feel nipa suggestion mi?

Bros, its better we ignore those murdrfu.ckers. I saw one flexing muscle the other time grin, Lets ignore them and continue with the discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tupacshakur(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Scatterboss:

Boss man, I hail baba. Where is Ilugunboy? Been reading lovely stuff on this thread, will have to jump to Page 200. grin grin

Ilugunboy? E don tey wey I see that guy on NL o.

You are very much welcome to the thread, Bro!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tupacshakur(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

Who is he?

Aunty Ileke, enu mi ko ni eti ma gbo iyen o. grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ilekehd Speaking of the ministerial list

I agree with Osoba big time. I believe his performance will determine our future in the political scene.The portfolios given to him are challenging and some have even said its a bait but regardless I believe he'll do well and he is being groomed for the future
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Scatterboss:

Bros, its better we ignore those murdrfu.ckers. I saw one flexing muscle the other time grin, Lets ignore them and continue with the discussion.

Yes. at least 8 of us should aspire to report each derailed posts. I'd love to fight them back, but it takes essence away from the thread discussions.

There are several enugu/imo etc threads I could destroy, but they're doing a great job destroying their own thread. Plus I no get time for that.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tupacshakur(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Scatterboss:

OK Baba! Ko si wahala.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
tupacshakur:

Aunty Ileke, enu mi ko ni eti ma gbo iyen o. grin

Why awon agba arugbo ojo dey call me aunty for this thread sef? Aare, see what you started cheesy

Aareonakakanfo:
Ilekehd Speaking of the ministerial list
I agree with Osoba big time. I believe his performance will determine our future in the political scene.The portfolios given to him are challenging and some have even said its a bait but regardless I believe he'll do well and he is being groomed for the future

In the future? Presidency?

You guys may be right. This is an opportunity for Yorubas to solidify their relationship with other regions, to show that we are capable.
The likes of Bankole has not helped the matter.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Scatterboss:

Nah.
Baba keepin it coded., I hear you.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Scatterboss(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

Yes. at least 8 of us should aspire to report each derailed posts. I'd love to fight them back, but it takes essence away from the thread discussions.

There are several enugu/imo etc threads I could destroy, but they're doing a great job destroying their own thread. Plus I no get time for that.

Correct, Better we report them than destroy this thread. Chino is destroying there thread already, no need for any retaliation. We are good to go.....

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Scatterboss(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
devilishM:

Sir Scatter, awon eleyi. You no dey read your message at all, i don send message tire. Welcome back boss.

Yes Boss, Abeg baba, who dey under this moniker? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by devilishM: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Scatterboss:

Yes Boss, Abeg baba, who dey under this moniker? grin grin

Will email you now at that your inbox.com.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tupacshakur(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

Why awon agba arugbo ojo dey call me aunty for this thread sef? Aare, see what you started cheesy

My Grandma taught me to call anyone I'm not sure of their ages, Broda or Aanti. grin

Meanwhile, e mi o kii n se arugbo ojo o.

I can still play for the Nigerian U-17 National team, if you know what I mean. grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:
I share this to bring you into reflection about man, poussy and survival. Take time to think about it and then share with me why Yorubas went to a total war and destoyed land and lives and towns and properties. Did someone steal Alaafin's cow? I doubt it. Somewhere in this intrigue there was a woman. I want to know this heroine and her story. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (384) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.