Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (668101 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Osomalo(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Scatterboss:

Long time bro, Thank God for this thread, will have to go start from Page 1, its nice seeing our old vets here discussing on the progress of our land. God bless Yorubaland.

Odua Agbe wa o.

Amin Edua.

You are welcome on board General. God bless the Big Man.

God Bless Us All.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by laudate: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
This is my favorite part.TRANSPARENCY!

For me its not about how much you borrow

What did you use the money you borrowed for is what I'm concerned about

Laudate this is what I was talking about as regards the issue of increasing tax

Egbon, I agree with Transparency and Accountability whole-heartedly. What I do not agree with, is an increase in taxes on already over-burdened taxpayers. I hear only about 50% of the population currently pay tax. undecided

Why can't the state govt capture the remaining 50% that do not pay tax, and devise strategies to ensure their compliance?? shocked shocked That is my point. If taxes can be harnessed from the 50% that are currently not paying their taxes, then tax revenue would increase and there would be no need to increase the burden on the conscientious citizens that are already complying with the law. sad

So my suggestion is this:
1). Implement citizen-friendly strategies to get tax defaulters to pay up;
2). Enforce transparency and accountability on the collection and utilisation of such taxes;
3). Ensure revenue from such taxes are judiciously utilised and deployed to areas where it would achieve maximum effect. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Nothing do you my Duke! We all cannot br the same.or have same energy or outlook. No one can deny your brilliance and passion for your beliefs. You are a total package, simple!

What people need to understand is you grew up in an environment where such free display of personality is the expected. Children brought up in Nigeria are groomed to have a consciousness of self and to censor emotional displays publicly. Parents don't always succeed in that mission and out of four children there will be the one exception to the rule. Similarly for children brought up abroad where liberty of expression and display of ego is the norm, there will be exceptiins and we get Tokunbos that are shy and withdrawn.

Guys leave Duke to do his thing....

Thanks a lot, the big mayor.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Desola(f): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
IlekeHD:

Long time. Gbogbo yin ti farabale, even oduastates sef ti da omo Olorun. grin

lol Desola wey dey form big shrimp now? grin grin

Are you back for good [even it it's only for this thread]

No time.

I'm the junior ministress for petroleum now and as a confirmed Abuja big babe, I cannot be seen frolicking with mere mortals any longer. cool

I'll drop my card in case you need my assistance.

My people will be in touch soon. embarassed
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Sir Terracotta kilode! grin grin

Se fe se wa lese ni?

I read halfway, got distracted & gave up... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
tupacshakur:

Shymmex ti di Alarina. grin

Shymmex baba! The babe go gree for me so?

I just skimmed through her recent posts and she seems smart. My kind of girl.

Nikkygal, a kii yin o...Eku irole.

Hehehehehehe.

She told me she likes soldiers and educated nyggahs with a little bit of thug in 'em. lipsrsealed

And who fits that personality/profile better than you?

She looks like an Ibadan chic and you know that's a lot of amala.

Nikkygal, come meet ya man. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
TerraCotta:

This touches on areas of professional interest for me but even then, I don't want to be arrogant enough to assume I can solve a problem that's been brewing since the early 1970s (when we went into oil production overdrive). For me, the oil price decline is a good thing for Nigeria It will force the central government to manage with less resources and to generate more taxes, or to starve and deal with crippling social unrest. States like Osun will have to develop agricultural assets like cocoa and palm oil for domestic/regional production and consumption not for low-value raw exporting. They can also devote themselves to tourism to the captive Yoruba diaspora. I think you've already mentioned that solid minerals are affected by the worldwide commodity price drops so the gold isn't likely to generate much income in the near-term, but it's about time to reduce raw exporting and move up the value chain in any way possible. Pair these steps with an injection of debt-funded infrastructure development that employs rural Nigerians and I believe we'll start to see results.
Who are they? Not being funny--I sincerely can't think of any credible candidates.
My point is that I don't think Tinubu (and the other APC governors were 'given' anything. I think it took serious campaigning, strategizing, trading and some unsavory deals to get into higher elected offices. I don't think 90% of people have the charisma, connections, stamina or competence to run for office and we shouldn't pretend that elections are always won by the virtuous or the brilliant. There are other important factors that contribute to leadership, which is why some people are career civil servants and policy wonks and others go out for the electioneering. It's not easy, bro. If it were, all of us talking on Nairaland could be in Abuja today.
I'm surprised at your idealism here. When Awolowo was in office, he regularly played second-fiddle to Adelabu in the Ibadan area and was not unanimously popular in places like Ilesha either. Did that mean that he or the Action Group had messed up? Social progress in a deeply-damaged place like Nigeria is going to be long and slow and anyone benefitting from the status quo is sure to resist it. That's the reason why convicted drug couriers and vapid jobbers are fighting hard and paying whatever is necessary to remain relevsnt. I don't think that means Tinubu is no good.
I can't speak in those types of generalities. I've seen new roads in Osun, along with the youth employment scheme, free lunches and a free computer tablet for secondary education; significant new real estate and infrastructure development in Ogun; some impressive tourism development in Oyo and Ekiti and all the afore-mentioned advancements in Lagos. Let me stress that this is not good enough. At the same time, I won't pretend as if all the money evaporated into thin air or dissolved into political pockets. Let's find ways to insist on transparent budgeting, borrowing and spending but I can't sign on to wholesale doom and gloom when I can see (slight) progress with my own eyes.
Signing off for a while now--it's late over here but I wanted to make sure I replied.

I love your entire post but the part in bold is my favourite. The oil income really messed a lot of things up and the plumetting price would end up being good in the long run

Most of Aregbe's scheme and project I usually see people like Wole Soyinka backing them or speaking in favour. That shows Kongi is being consulted and offers his advise on these policies which would make me to believe these were well thought out policies

There are several projects that can be done but when we have a crippling reccuring expenditure you cant make much progress

Ogun can leverage their proximity to Lagos and be an industrail haven

Oyo and Osun can go into intensive Agriculture and tourism. There is a 20M population sitting in Lagos and they have to eat. When you think of it that 80% of the food items we eat in the entire SW come from the North. How many trucks of tomatoes arrive in lagos on a daily basis.

If Oyo and Osun can bite into that food supply market to Lagos and take just 30% away. That would be a great boost to the largely rural population. Of course it has to be mechanized.

I am thinking should agricultural project be left to individuals or should govt go into it also?

Anyone knows what has become of the Shonga farms in Kwara and how its coming on

If govt take up huge farmland, provide equipment train youths on working those mechanised farming, youths willing should be employed on those farms, similar to the OYES but this one everyone works on the farm or in the Public works department where direct labour is used to fix the road instead of sweeping the street. Maybe street cleaning should be left for females. There should be a bus every 2 fridays that transport the farm workers to city to visit their family

Then how do these farm produce get to the market in an efficient manner, I would suggest railway

Also this final step would be controversial. All governors who are in their second term should downsize their public workers by 50%. Retire all teachers teaching irrelevant subjects. Science and Maths teachers should make at least 40% of the teaching workforce

I think every governor should call all LGA chairmen and tell them to think of a way to make their LGA viable or they close down the LGA. Find a way to generate income. Look into your key strenght and suggest how the State govt can help The state govt would fund them 100% first yr, 75% 2nd yr by 4th yr all LGA should be 70% self funded and give a quarterly report of what they are doing. every Saturday invite 2 LGA chairmen on the radio, Let their people call on live TV and give feedback on how the chairman is doing

The amount sent to the chairman should be public info and let them account for it in public too. Tell how many roads you have repaired in your LGA with video evidence and let people call in to back it up

These were what I thought I would do if I ever become Governor of Oyo State cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by laudate: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
Then how do these farm produce get to the market in an efficient manner, I would suggest railway

Rail-kini??! shocked shocked Haba Egbon, please don't make me cry tonight! cry
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Shymm3x,

No need for apologies bros, it's the rott eat pitbull world, & serious were people full here, man gat to do what man gat to do..... nohin do you. smiley

Wizguy69,

The thread has given me extra job , it's on steroids..

firefire ,

ogedengbe agbogungboro afigbogbon loju ogun ....

Baba roundabout niyen.. smiley
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
This thread moves faster than the old concorde plane.

Got a lot of catching up to do.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Osomalo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Sir Terracotta kilode! grin grin

Se fe se wa lese ni?

You haven't seen anything Aare.

The Veterans Are Mostly Lecturers, you should get your jotter ready.

I'm so happy the veterans are coming back, it's a pleasure to tap from them again.

Once again, God Bless GeneralScatter. Long Live The General. The Boss of The Slayers. The Chief of Defence Staff of Oodua Armed Forces.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Musiwa419: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Prof Terracotta & Prof Katsumoto, i want to be like both of you when i grow up.

General Scatterboss, i see you.

I am really loving this thread

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Katz,
I am yet to get to the root of the misunderstanding that erupted into Kiriji war.

This is what I know about men's outlook on life and survival generally.

1. If you lay a feast of every decent and desirable dish on a table a mile long and invite men to it in reward for them to join a suicide mission squad, no man will show up.

2. If you open a vault filled with money and jewels as reward for suicide mission, men will show up, take a stock of it and ask you if they commit suicide how then will they enjoy all these treasure.

3. If you lay beautiful women on beds as rewards for men to join a suicide squad, men will trample over one another to be the first in line. Some will turn back once it dawns on them its not an everlasting reward.

4. If you promise virgins...72 of them as everlasting reward...and give suicide mission as the gateway to these virgins, plenty of men will show up ready to strap on and go to the mission. Some will ask for time to think about it and consult with their friends and brothers, half of them will return with their brothers and friends as volunteers....the other half will wonder why the heaven virgin is more valuable than the earthly virgin and never return.

I share this to bring you into reflection about man, poussy and survival. Take time to think about it and then share with me why Yorubas went to a total war and destoyed land and lives and towns and properties. Did someone steal Alaafin's cow? I doubt it. Somewhere in this intrigue there was a woman. I want to know this heroine and her story. cheesy
So the long and short of your epistle is pu$$ies have been the cause of war since time immemorial?

Read 'Women of Owu' by Niyi Osundare. It supports your argument grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Desola:

No time.

I'm the junior ministress for petroleum now and as a confirmed Abuja big babe, I cannot be seen frolicking with mere mortals any longer. cool

I'll drop my card in case you need my assistance.

My people will be in touch soon. embarassed

Oya drop your card grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

These were what I thought I would do if I ever become Governor of Oyo State cheesy

[img]http://3.bp..com/-GL8QXYUKatA/T3ORe07boBI/AAAAAAAAA3g/WbX4xEzYmig/s320/the-rock-clapping.gif[/img]

I, Aareonakakanfo officially appoint you as the new Governor of Oyo state

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
modath:
ogedengbe agbogungboro afigbogbon loju ogun ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Osomalo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
This thread is moving with the speed of light.

Jesu.

Ogedengbe Agbogun Gboro. Rest In Peace Baba. God bless Baba who delivered us from neo-colonialism.

Ogedengbe is going to be my next moniker when I retire zimoni and Osomalo.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
[size=14pt]Ekiti Assembly to Pass Law Prescribing Death Penalty for Kidnappers[/size]

Members of the Ekiti State House of Assembly have moved to pass a bill to make kidnappers die by hanging in the state.

Expressing serious views over the twin menace of kidnapping and terrorism in the country, the assembly also moves to stipulate penalty for those who pay ransom to these evil doers.

To this end, two of the three laws that were deliberated upon at the assembly’s plenary yesterday dwelt on curbing of crimes that has to do with kidnapping that has become a source of revenues for some criminals.

They were Office of the Public Defender Bill (2015) and Ekiti State Kidnap and Terrorism (Prohibition) Bill (2015.

Both successfully passed second reading and were passed to the appropriate committees to scrutinise for final passage.

The plenary, presided over by the Speaker, Hon. Kola Oluwawole, witnessed a robust debate by members on the matters.

Presenting the bills from the order paper, Deputy Leader of Business, Hon. Adeniran Alagbada, lamented the trauma victims of kidnap and their family members are often subjected to.

Also speaking on the Public Defender Bill, the Chairman, House Committee on information, Hon. Olugboyega Aribisogan, noted that the bill would afford the poor who lack financial capability to pursue their cases the opportunity to access justice.

In the same vein, the Chairman, House Committee on Health, Dr. Babajide Omotoso; Hon. Akinleye Ekundayo, Hon. Titilayo

Owolabi-Akerele, Hon. Wale Ayeni and Ayodele Fajemilehin, who also contributed to the motions on the floor, described the bills as those that would have direct positive bearing on the lives of the people of the state.

Another law, Ekiti State College of Technical and Commercial Agriculture Repeal Bill (2015), had earlier passed through first reading.

Ex-Governor Kayode Fayemi had earlier signed the bill into law to enhance the establishment of a School of Agriculture in his Isan Ekiti country home, which the assembly thought would have to be abrogated due to poor financial status of the state.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ekiti-assembly-to-pass-law-prescribing-death-penalty-for-kidnappers/225946/

[size=14pt]GOOD OR BAD MOVE?[/size]
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by yomexp(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
KIRIJI:
is he albino? no pun intended.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Osomalo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Good move Aare.

Those adultnappers deserve nothing but death.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by yomexp(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
The great dayokanu i greet you sir.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by yomexp(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Osomalo:

You haven't seen anything Aare.

The Veterans Are Mostly Lecturers, you should get your jotter ready.

I'm so happy the veterans are coming back, it's a pleasure to tap from them again.

Once again, God Bless GeneralScatter. Long Live The General. The Boss of The Slayers. The Chief of Defence Staff of Oodua Armed Forces.
i also remember eguerilla but he has deactivated his moniker long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Firefire(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
modath:

firefire ,

ogedengbe agbogungboro afigbogbon loju ogun ....

Baba roundabout niyen.. smiley

ogedengbe, okurin kukuru bi 'iku, eni iku nra pa ni je. tongue

Great warrior of their time.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ghost01(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

I love your entire post but the part in bold is my favourite. The oil income really messed a lot of things up and the plumetting price would end up being good in the long run

Most of Aregbe's scheme and project I usually see people like Wole Soyinka backing them or speaking in favour. That shows Kongi is being consulted and offers his advise on these policies which would make me to believe these were well thought out policies

There are several projects that can be done but when we have a crippling reccuring expenditure you cant make much progress

Ogun can leverage their proximity to Lagos and be an industrail haven

Oyo and Osun can go into intensive Agriculture and tourism. There is a 20M population sitting in Lagos and they have to eat. When you think of it that 80% of the food items we eat in the entire SW come from the North. How many trucks of tomatoes arrive in lagos on a daily basis.

If Oyo and Osun can bite into that food supply market to Lagos and take just 30% away. That would be a great boost to the largely rural population. Of course it has to be mechanized.

I am thinking should agricultural project be left to individuals or should govt go into it also?

Anyone knows what has become of the Shonga farms in Kwara and how its coming on

If govt take up huge farmland, provide equipment train youths on working those mechanised farming, youths willing should be employed on those farms, similar to the OYES but this one everyone works on the farm or in the Public works department where direct labour is used to fix the road instead of sweeping the street. Maybe street cleaning should be left for females. There should be a bus every 2 fridays that transport the farm workers to city to visit their family

Also this final step would be controversial. All governors who are in their second term should downsize their public workers by 50%. Retire all teachers teaching irrelevant subjects. Science and Maths teachers should make at least 40% of the teaching workforce

I think every governor should call all LGA chairmen and tell them to think of a way to make their LGA viable or they close down the LGA. Find a way to generate income. Look into your key strenght and suggest how the State govt can help The state govt would fund them 100% first yr, 75% 2nd yr by 4th yr all LGA should be 70% self funded and give a quarterly report of what they are doing. every Saturday invite 2 LGA chairmen on the radio, Let their people call on live TV and give feedback on how the chairman is doing

The amount sent to the chairman should be public info and let them account for it in public too. Tell how many roads you have repaired in your LGA with video evidence and let people call in to back it up

And when they downside their workforce by 50 per cent, what do you think those that are rendered unemployed will resort to?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Firefire(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Osomalo:
This thread is moving with the speed of light.

Jesu.

Ogedengbe Agbogun Gboro. Rest In Peace Baba. God bless Baba who delivered us from neo-colonialism.

Ogedengbe is going to be my next moniker when I retire [b]zimoni [/b]and Osomalo.

Eyin omo Oduaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Se emi na oni wa fi ara we "ona kan" o wo oja bayi ? wink
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=Aareonakakanfo post=40164409][b][size=14pt]Ekiti Assembly to Pass Law Prescribing Death Penalty for Kidnappers[/size] ]

Very good,other states should emulate....ritual killers should be included in ogun.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ghost01:
And when they downside their workforce by 50 per cent, what do you think those that are rendered unemployed will resort to?

50% is too much,the retirement age should be reduced by 5 years.Its employment into the service that should be cut by 50%.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tupacshakur(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Hehehehehehe.

She told me she likes soldiers and educated nyggahs with a little bit of thug in 'em. lipsrsealed

And who fits that personality/profile better than you?

She looks like an Ibadan chic and you know that's a lot of amala.

Nikkygal, come meet ya man. lipsrsealed

Shymmex, my man. grin

OK. Considering the last time she was online, I think she must have seen the mentions.

Her non-response, most likely means she ain't interested.

Life goes on, Bro! grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
tupacshakur:

Shymmex, ,my man. grin

OK. Considering the last time she was online, I think she must have seen the mentions.

Her non-response, most likely means she ain't interested.

Life goes on, Bro! grin

Loool.

She's just either shy or simply playing hard to get like Janet Jackson did when she first saw 2pac in Poetic Justice. grin

We all know what happened after that. lipsrsealed

Nikkygal, don't be shy, my Ibadan sister - this is the new Poetic Justice Yoruba style. grin

Don't worry, she's gonna shout you soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Zimoni, tupacshakur, superstar1 and modath

This man right here is a warrior - the conquering Ijesha warlord. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089867_ogedengbe_jpega5a5325e8bc0db78afe115d517f53512
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Aunt Desola,

What's popping?

I thought we're cool after our little tiff in the culture section last year? grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by StuntingBlack(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
[size=14pt]Ekiti Assembly to Pass Law Prescribing Death Penalty for Kidnappers[/size]

Members of the Ekiti State House of Assembly have moved to pass a bill to make kidnappers die by hanging in the state.

Expressing serious views over the twin menace of kidnapping and terrorism in the country, the assembly also moves to stipulate penalty for those who pay ransom to these evil doers.

To this end, two of the three laws that were deliberated upon at the assembly’s plenary yesterday dwelt on curbing of crimes that has to do with kidnapping that has become a source of revenues for some criminals.

They were Office of the Public Defender Bill (2015) and Ekiti State Kidnap and Terrorism (Prohibition) Bill (2015.

Both successfully passed second reading and were passed to the appropriate committees to scrutinise for final passage.

The plenary, presided over by the Speaker, Hon. Kola Oluwawole, witnessed a robust debate by members on the matters.

Presenting the bills from the order paper, Deputy Leader of Business, Hon. Adeniran Alagbada, lamented the trauma victims of kidnap and their family members are often subjected to.

Also speaking on the Public Defender Bill, the Chairman, House Committee on information, Hon. Olugboyega Aribisogan, noted that the bill would afford the poor who lack financial capability to pursue their cases the opportunity to access justice.

In the same vein, the Chairman, House Committee on Health, Dr. Babajide Omotoso; Hon. Akinleye Ekundayo, Hon. Titilayo

Owolabi-Akerele, Hon. Wale Ayeni and Ayodele Fajemilehin, who also contributed to the motions on the floor, described the bills as those that would have direct positive bearing on the lives of the people of the state.

Another law, Ekiti State College of Technical and Commercial Agriculture Repeal Bill (2015), had earlier passed through first reading.

Ex-Governor Kayode Fayemi had earlier signed the bill into law to enhance the establishment of a School of Agriculture in his Isan Ekiti country home, which the assembly thought would have to be abrogated due to poor financial status of the state.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ekiti-assembly-to-pass-law-prescribing-death-penalty-for-kidnappers/225946/

[size=14pt]GOOD OR BAD MOVE?[/size]

You and I both know many there are many kidnap cases that end up costing the victims' lives. So what the fucck is the point of been trying to be civil here when it can never yeild good results?..

Aare, Abeg I concur.

My homestate needs far-reaching policies like these so we dont become Ogun State. We know how countless people lose their lives frequently as a result of so many of these deadly kidnap operations. What more? Little or nearly inexistent security guarantee for people's lives. Why then let kidnappers off the loose with mire opportunities to endanger more lives?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (384) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.