Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (671894 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
midolian:
lol..I saw you viewing. I was expecting your mention. I am Nupe by tribe.

See me with fallacy of hasty generalization, cos you were complaining about Saraki & how he is a tin god in your state the day Kwara folks used pure water & stones to welcome him, i just concluded you are an ILORIN YORUBA.. cheesy grin cheesy

Firefire, se daada ni gbogbo nkan...

Ejo mo ni ibeere, se eniyan kan ni Ilekeh ati Ilekehd
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by razid: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
modath:

Modath ti wa si ori eto, smiley
Ogbeni razid, asiko lati ni oludari eto omo oodua ko ti i to nitori oro oro aje ile naijiriya....
Awon yoruba bo "won ni ebi ki pa inu ki oro mi i wo... ni iwon igba ti ilu o ba ti fararo mi o ni ireti pe a le ri eniyan ti a fa ara re sile lati ja fun eto omo oodua..
Ewo idibo to koja bi awon aladeluwa se di arepiba kale, awon egbe odua people's congress na gba owo, ni won bere isokuso.....
Ooto le so nipa ti oro aje ti o koba gbogbo nnkan. Sugbon kosi bi a se fe wa ti a koni ni olori. Fun apeere, eyin e wo odun 2003 si 2007 nigba ti PDP gba jobe ni ile Yoruba labe Oloye Obasanjo, e o ri wipe gbogbo eeyan koju si alagba Tinubu fun ilana nitori wipe oun nikan lo ku si egbe AD nigba yen. Latara wipe o duro daada, oun naa lo fa ti awon egbe miran fi gba isakoso mo PDP lowo nigba naa. Mimiko ni Ondo, Aregbesola l'Osun ati Fayemi l'Ekiti. Eyi lo fa iwonba oro itesiwaju ti a le maa so lojo oni.

Nipa bayi, kosi bi a ko se ni ni asiwaju kan ti yoo je atona. Ninu awon odo oloselu ti mo tun ro pe o le se ni Fasola wa, sugbon nitori ibatan re pelu alagba Tinubu koni jeki eleyi naa see se.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Musiwa419: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ritchiee:
The only person suitable for this is the pillar of arts and culture in Africa but for his little shady side.He is sagacious if I may use that word.Almost like Awo if not for that little hmmm...I think he has repented.He has Yoruba's leader quality if I must say...
who is the person ?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

If i don't mention you, who else will i mention.In fact your name was the first or are you not ilekehd anymore?

Honestly I wasn't on NL smiley
Oga mi ran mi n'ise l'ori imeeli. O n ni mo n se lowo.
Can we have Yoruba hr multiple times a day because I'll rarely be able to make the 9-10pm time.....on some days, maa le se, sugbon....
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
modath:

See me with fallacy of hasty generalization, cos you were complaining about Saraki & how he is a tin god in your state the day Kwara folks used pure water & stones to welcome him, i just concluded you are an ILORIN YORUBA.. cheesy grin cheesy

Yes, this ID was banned a week ago for tribalism....of which I am quite innocent. *cough*
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonymous6(f): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Can someone post the pictures of the Ibadan park. It was on FP last year or so.

Where is anonymous6 the YorubaAmerican when you need her.

Wow I guess I came late lol, I'll try and find pics
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
anonymous6:

Wow I guess I came late lol, I'll try and find pics

Already posted.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by midolian(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
modath:

Yea, I am a Nupe guy from kwara. Been living with the yorubas for over 25years now

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

Honestly I wasn't on NL smiley
Oga mi ran mi n'ise l'ori imeeli. O n ni mo n se lowo.
Can we have Yoruba hr multiple times a day because I'll rarely be able to make the 9-10pm time.....on some days, maa le se, sugbon....

Even for the "once a day" own, people hardly show up talk less of having it multiple times a day.As per changing the time,the reason why i stuck with 9pm is because a lot of Nigerians must have been back from work by then.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonymous6(f): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

Already posted.

Ok thanks for telling me

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by joseph1832(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
midolian:
Yea, I am a Nupe guy from kwara. Been living with the yorubas for over 25years now
Chai bros you don old oh! Nahim mean say you fit be ECOTERROS senior brother age mate. LOL
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by midolian(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
joseph1832:
Chai bros you don old oh! Nahim mean say you fit be ECOTERROS senior brother age mate. LOL
lool..I still be small boy o!

I neva clock 30 sef! You must have seen my pix b4, havnt you? grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Even for the "once a day" own, people hardly show up talk less of having it multiple times a day.As per changing the time,the reason why i stuck with 9pm is because a lot of Nigerians must have been back from work by then.

lol maybe we need to create a poster grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yes, this ID was banned a week ago for tribalism....of which I am quite innocent. *cough*
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by zimoni(f): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

If i don't mention you, who else will i mention.In fact your name was the first or are you not ilekehd anymore?

Of course, she's still Ileke-Idi.

How could any man forget that sexy bead, lols.

You dey remember Ileke-Idi, but you no dey mention me ba?

E kare laye oooooo.

L'eju(frown).
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonymous6(f): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
OkutaNla:
Prestige Luxury Apartments, Ibadan

Nice
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ritchiee: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Exactly but that's not politics though, that's arts. Politics is a totally different ball game
I am talking about Tinubu...his main constituency is politics...
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by itstpia8: 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

Bawo lo se moh?

mo.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
zimoni:

Of course, she's still Ileke-Idi.

How could any man forget that sexy bead, lols.

You dey remember Ileke-Idi, but you no dey mention me ba?

E kare laye oooooo.

L'eju(frown).

Haba! i mentioned you na.check again.There are some names i hardly forget .modath/zimoni are one of them.I love beads too wink let me stop there cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

lol maybe we need to create a poster grin

Since you're also into graphics, you might as well create it.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Can we go back to Yoruba hour? cry cry cry
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonymous6(f): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Since you're also into graphics, you might as well create it.

Will do, but before I do, can we all vote on a time bracket?

9-10pm
I'd prefer 2-3pm though.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ritchiee:
I am talking about Tinubu...his main constituency is politics...

I have my reservations concerning tinubu but that's a topic for another day.Have you agreed to be giving us topics to dicuss everyday?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

Will do, but before I do, can we all vote on a time bracket?

9-10pm
I'd prefer 2-3pm though.

Lol 2-3pm ni ibise.A lot of Nigerians will still be at work.You wan make dem sack people abi
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ritchiee: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
Musiwa419:
who is the person ?
Tinubu, if he truly repents...lol
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Lol 2-3pm ni ibise.A lot of Nigerians will still be at work.You wan make dem sack people abi

Yea.....true.
Je ka koko beere lowo won aagbo wo ni won fe se Yoruba Time.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
midolian:

25yrs !!! shocked. BODA midolian niyen. grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ritchiee: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
razid:

Ti e ba wo ohun ti mo so ni ana, asiko tito fun wa lati ni olori tuntun ti yoo maa fun awa omo Yoruba ni ilana. Gbogbo awon ti o ti ju Aadota odun lo ko le se ise naa rara tori wipe opolopo won ni won ni ikunsinu si ara won. Fun apeere, kosi ibasepo to dan moran laarin ojogbon Wole Soyinka ati Oloye Obasanjo. Awon Afenifere to je odo naa tun ti koju ija si ara won. Eyin e wo Yinka Odunmakin ati awon iyoku ti won jo bere, e o ri wipe awon naa n ba ara won ja ni. Eeyan kan ti mo fe damoran ni Baba Bolanle Gbonigi, sugbon awon naa n be lara awon iran agba ti a n soro re.
Yoo da fun yin jare.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I have my reservations concerning tinubu but that's a topic for another day.Have you agreed to be giving us topics to dicuss everyday?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yea.....true.
Je ka koko beere lowo won aagbo wo ni won fe se Yoruba Time.

I can't think of any other time that will be more convenient for Nigerians than 9-10 pm. I might be wrong tho
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I can't think of any other time that will be more convenient for Nigerians than 9-10 pm. I might be wrong tho

You may be right. Et tu? Is that a good time for you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (384) (Reply)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.